AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) Empty
PostSubject: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 am

Tenten walked around unknowingly where she was, her bangs flowed with the wind still on it's usual two high buns as she looked up at the full moon high above me. Looking around she saw nothing but trees, rocks, and verious types of plants. Her dark brown eyes eyed her surroundings as her ears intently listen to the silence. Feeling no one near her perimeter range she sat down leaning against a trunk of a large tree, knees close to her chest and her elbows leaning against her knees.

Her usual long-sleeved white blouse with a high collar and red fastener and edges paired with similarly coloured, puffy pants that look like an hakama, with the exposed parts of her legs near the waist covered in bandages. She wears brown fingerless gloves, with her forehead protector the same colour and her shinobi sandals black, open-toed sandals with low heels, and extend to the lower ankles; everything is a reference to the Chinese culture. She holds a giant tool summoning scroll on her back that she uses when fighting.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:18 am

Waking up in a field of flowers, I remembered nothing of what had happened. I must have been dreaming, but where was I now? I didn't remember walking here. Why was the air so cool, so fresh, so quiet? The last thing I remembered was the demons, the aching in my stomach, the howls they bellowed aloud when they killed their prey. The air around them was burning hot death. It felt refreshing out here, like the wind moved on its own, not the will of the demons.
I arched my head to the left to glance at the pool of water beside me, a vibrant vague flowing water fall toppling over into the small patch of water just in the middle of the field. The waterfall itself poured out from a hole in the sky, explaining why there was no high mountain or rock behind it to make the water flow over.
"Where...am...I?" I asked myself. I would have to find out on my own, sitting here would get me no place. I wanted to know where the others were at, my companions I was traveling with, was this truly heaven? Was I dead? Such a peaceful place I didn't think could ever exist.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 am

I sighed as I scratched the back of my head in slight frustration. "Freaking had to lose that stupid bet with Temari and now I'm sleeping out here in the woods." I mumbled to myself as I un-did the buns of my dark brown hair letting it flow to my waist. A song that I really liked was stuck in my head so since I didn't feel any presence of any type of chakra around I just started singing it like the world was empty. My voice wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. It was a soft voice that flowed in the air.

Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 pm

They got lost again...

There I was, repeating those infuriating, head-aching words for at least the hundredth time. Let me go over this once more - I was traveling with Robin and Chopper to go to town, it was go with them, or go with the sea-witch. So, I obliviously chose the first choice. We were simply walking on a straight dirt path, no turns, nothing. No way anyone could get lost on that, well, unless they somehow managed to zig-zag off the path and into the woods that surround. Apparently, that’s what the woman and doctor did; don’t you think that I was the one who did it, I get told enough lies like that onboard the ship as it is. I went searching for them, and despite my attempt at a good deed, I myself lost my whereabouts. So, to sum it up, I’ve been traveling from dawn to dusk, looking for a way, to get back to the ship.

My heavy boots stopped pounding against the ground, and I twisted my body around halfway, black tinted emerald eye narrowed and tense. Was that... singing I heard? My facial features probably turned dumbfounded. Just who in their right mind would walk all the way in a forest, at night mind you, and... sing? Was she, I could judge by the tone of voice, which sounded somewhat oddly familiar if I might add, just trying to summon attackers? A wave of irritation drowned me as I unconsciously walked in the frequency of which I caught the sound. I ran a hand through my hair as the melody got closer, but blinked at just who it was. Tenten...? I deadpanned. Thanks to the hazily mysterious light that the full moon shown off, I could clearly see who was singing. I smirked mischievously while melting back into the shadows, been awhile since I scared someone. Eh, alright, that was a lie... just did this morning, actually!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:02 pm

As the song ended I sighed thinking that I should just get this over with and get wood for fire. Wearing my usual long-sleeved white blouse with a high collar and red fastener and edges paired with similarly coloured, puffy pants that look like an hakama, with the exposed parts of my legs near the waist covered in bandages. I un-attatched my large scroll from my lower back and saw there was a bunch of wooden sticks just around the small area. Grabbing all of the sticks I could and putting half of the bunch of sticks in a small pile where I want the fire to be. Summoning a fireball I lit the pile sticks making a bright orange light expanding in the surrounding area. I sighed again, "It's too quiet here... I knew I shoud have brought someone with me..." I sighed again running my fingers though my dark brown hair, not knowing that Zoro was near by.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 am

I lent against the lively, breathing tree, Sandai Kitetsu in grasp. Said tree was the one Tenten was sitting up against, however, I was currently on the other side of the thick trunk. She was busy fumbling around with logs to form, what was most probably, a fire, thus, she had been so far anonymous to my presence. I stared at Kitetsu, conversing only with thoughts and an eye. He gleamed in the moonlight, and my hand, out of my control, tilted him forward in an almost ‘yeah’ gesture. I simply gave a nod and additional smirk when Tenten sighed a couple of words, and after she uttered the last syllable, my arm moved and plunged the blade into the bark. He easily sliced and diced through the wood, emerging from the trunk, bringing splinters of wood with him. Tenten could, if not at least, feel the steel above her head, point just right past her nose. I had tilted Kitetsu diagonally, therefore, he wouldn’t cut through her head, but would at least graze skin; and the Kunoichi would be able to see the blade right in front of her eyes. He was laughing hysterically, though only silence resonated from him to others, and I chuckled darkly aloud. I unclenched my grasp from the hilt, then unsheathed my other two swords. I had the same conversation with them before plummeting them on opposite sides of each other. Wado Ichimonji chose the right side and Shusui the left. Now, Tenten had a sword atop her head, one to the right, and one to the left of her head... I wonder what she’s gonna do... Eh, best get back to business. I scaled up the tree, and quietly jumped onto a lower branch. Then, I dropped down, hanging from it like a monkey. My one and only infamous, maniac, psycho, demonic, intimidating, and, well, you get the point, grin was stitched onto my face. I was, with bloodlust eyes, suddenly staring straight at her, upside down, with some wild grin etched on my face, and swords surrounding her head... She was probably gonna punch me or something... Whatever, as long as I got a scare out of her, I was set.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Suddenly feeling the steel sword above her head Tenten's eyes widened and shiveres went up her spine. Since her large scroll was out of her reach she took out her two smaller scolls and placed them on the floor, arms length away. Thinking that the three swords were three people Tenten activated the two scrolls, releasing smoke while also flying and spinning into the air in the shape of two dragons made of smoke circling around each other. Tenten then jumps between the two scrolls, and starts to rapidly summon and throw all sort of weapons as a powerful barrage. If the initial barrage were to fail, she can control the discarded weapons with wires attached to her fingertips for a surprise attack. "Rising Twin Dragon!" While throwing the first few weapons looking down at the attacker she saw that it was just Zoro and her eyes widened noticing that her weapons were already thrown at him. "Zoro?!" Tenten shouted as she then pulled the wire that was connected to the kunai knives and shuriken. Those weapons were just a few inches away from seriously injuring him. The weapons and my scrolls soon disappeared within a puff of smoke and the two scroll in my hand looked as though they were never opened. "Man, Zoro! Don't scare me like that! I could have injured you!" Tenten scolded him as she shouched her back letting out a sigh. Then something registered in Tenten's head for a few seconds. "Zoro!! I'm glad your here! you can keep me company!" Tenten's mouth forming an open smile, happy that he had scared me after all, so happy that she actualy hugged him like a child.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 pm

...Shit. I frowned at the oncoming weapons. I watched them get closer, and closer, and closer, and... why am I just hanging here? My frown deepened and I scratched my head, analyzing the thought. I shrugged and looked back at the weapons, twitching a nervous smile. They were still whizzing through the air, inches away from my head. I blinked as they jerked to a stop, and stared into the point of a kunai for a quick moment before they vanished in a trail of smoke. I hung there, and for the second time today, I was dumbfounded.... gah, why was I still hanging here?! After I snapped out of the state, I jumped down, smirking: My job was done. "You, injure me? You're dreaming!" I teased. Well, now I could go back to the ship and ta- "OI! Who said I would stay with you?!" I barked, but "huh'ed" and looked down as I felt arms wrap around my torso, "...You're scaring me... Le'go."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 pm

"Hah, now 'you're' dreaming.." I mumbled as I pouted at his response releasing him from the hug. "ME!~" I responded back knowing that he would refuse to stay. "Common! please!~ Zoro!!~" I begged with a pouting face. "Oi! My hugs are unique! You should be happy that you got one of my special hugs!" I responded at his last statement with a 'hmph' crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm

I mumbled a 'meh' at her first response, flicking the Kunoichi's forehead as lightly as possible for me when she let go. Then I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed heavily, "Ugh... fine, whatever, guess I'll stay..." I really didn’t have anything else to do, so why not? The crew knew I was fine, so there was no hurt to it... I'd probably just get punched and my debt raised, big surprise there... "Who's to say I'm not happy? This is my happy face..." I scowled. "With your personality, I'm sure you give hugs to everyone, doubt they're unique..." I muttered, rolling an eye
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

my upper body flew back a little at his flick to my forehead as I made this face: >A< . I smiled happily as Zoro let out a fine. "Hehe, Yayz!!" I giggled happy knowing that I won't be alone in this forest. "Oh I see you're happiness... I stand corrected..." I said sarcasticly. With his last statement I said nothing in response knowung he was right. "So!?" Was all I let out after a few seconds of not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm

"...How the hell did you do that face?" I attempted to do it: >_< ... Attempt = Fail. I frowned slightly, muttering almost silent comments. "Very funny..." I growled at her sarcastic remark, and raised an eyebrow at her half question, half not, "...So... you lied...?" No idea what to say, was the first thing that came to my mind. "...Ehm... What are you even doing out here, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm

I giggled at his attempt "It's okay! At least you tried!" I tried to be optomistic. "I don't lie!!...... I exaggerated..." I slightly raised my voice at the first statement, afterward looking at the ground as I mumbled the last. I knew he was gunna ask, "I lost a bet that's all I can say, and now I have to spend three days out here." I sighed out explaining as much as I wanted to explain.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

"You're lying again, voice says it all." I pointed out obviously, waving a hand in the air. "...You lost a bet...? And you have to stay out here for three days? ...Heh, sucks to be you!" I laughed
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 am

"It's true!! I don't lie!!" I said with a face like this: >o< . "Oi! Don't be so mean!" i let out as I sat in front of the fire i had made, my hands grabbing my backpack taking out a regular sized scroll. Summoning a medium sized bento box full of rice, meat and veggies first layer was full of meat with a side of veggies, second layer was the same, while the last layer of the bento box was just rice.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 am

"Uh-huh, sure..." I sarcastically uttered with a simple shrug in response towards her next five words. Though, I may have unintentionally slipped a quiet growl. The familiar smell of bento tugged onto my senses, which made me cringe ever so slightly. Food sounded like hell right now, don't know why, probably 'cause I just ate before I left the ship. I wafted the scent off and swung my arms behind my neck, falling back onto the grass with a 'thud', limbs pillowing my head.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 am

I pouted at his sarcastic tone as i grabbed my chopsticks and started eating the meat. "How about you? why are you out here?... did you get lost or something?" I asked on a whim my mouth half full of meat and rice. My dark brown eyes looked over at my green haired friend as i chewed my food.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:10 am

I was enjoying the welcoming breeze for a second, half-listening to Tenten. Then, however, I heard the woman questioning if I got lost. Irritation furrowed my eyebrows, and anger swelled in my stomach at this question. "No..." I had to clench my teeth to suppress a yell, "Chopper and Robin were the ones who got lost. We were just walking on a straight path, when lo and behold, I turn my head for one second and they were gone." The flames of rage were quashed into flickers.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:28 am

I froze for a second seeing that he was obviously pissed the end of the chopsticks in my mouth after placing a small ball of rice in my mouth. "...Riiiggghhht..." I let out slowly moving my head upwards then back downwards. Wanting to change the subject into something that won't piss him off a random un-lit light bulb turned on above my head. "Oh, so that story about that scar on your chest..." I mentioned as i pointed towards him with my chopsticks. "If you don't mind me asking..."
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm

My eye twitched, and I opened my mouth to yell a comeback, but she beat me to words. And what she asked was... unexpected, it caught me off guard. "...I guess you deserve to know it.... however, I can't just start talking in-depth about the battle. Gotta tell you some other things, first, 'cause then you'll understand what happened better..." I let sat up, let out a sigh, and-

"As a child, I trained at a dojo in Shimotsuki Village. When I first arrived at the dojo, I stated to my sensei that I was there to challenge his dojo, referring I was there to challenge him. I also ignorantly said that I was a rival to the dojo at the next village over. Rules I made up were simple; if I won, I got the dojo, if he won, I would train under him. Well, I was furious when he called her to come out and fight me instead of him himself. She was the strongest at the dojo, surpassing even the adults. Her name was.... never mind that, it doesn't matter.... Anyways, I picked up... eh... 9 shinai, 3 in each hand and 3 in my mouth. I dropped 2 that were in my mouth before the battle even started, though. She only used 1 shinai. She wacked me on my head not even 10 seconds into the fight which knocked me down. Ended up using 2 shinai.... first time I actually even held a shinai was then... I charged at her, idiotically leaving a wide open spot. Didn't even think of dodging. She wacked me on my face, knocked me out for a second. She taunted me, called me an amateur, I got angry, she asked if I wanted to go another round. I said a loss was a loss, and I joined the dojo. Told her I was gonna train day after day to defeat her, she remarked the day was never going to come....

I trained my ass off. Finally got to the point where I could beat the adults, quickly, with 2 swords. We fought again, I lost by a hit on the face, again. That fight... was our 2000th fight. She called me weak, said nothing ever changes... Said for a guy, I was pathetic... Ticked me off for a second... Shrugged it off though. Sensei came up to me, told me I had grown much stronger than before, but said she was also getting stronger. I walked out of the room, saying I was gonna go clean up. When I thought I was alone, I let out all my frustration. I yelled at myself, questioned myself why I couldn't beat her, stating right there and then I was going to be the greatest swordsman in the world. Stating that I would beat her. When I had vowed that I'd become the Greatest, I left my life behind at that moment... Then, found her alone in the middle of the night, and I challenged her to our last fight - with real swords. She accepted, and went to get her sword: Wado Ichimonji. I used 2 blades, but they weren't anything special at all, not compared to her sword. Fight lasted a lot longer than the others. However, I ended up getting distracted by one of her comments, and she used that moment to attack. Sent me flying to the ground. She won our last fight, our 2001st fight...

I cried out of frustration. Couldn’t figure out why I could not beat her. She told me I shouldn't be the one who was crying. Then she started saying all this bull shit that because she was a girl, she would never be able to become the greatest... I got so fucking frustrated after she said that shit... still remember the exact words I said - 'Don't be whining like that after you beat me! That's not fair! You're my goal! Boy this, girl that! Are you gonna say that stuff too when I beat you some day?! You act like none of it is skill! You're insulting all the hard training I've been doing! So don't say that stuff! .... Promise me! Someday, one of us will be the world's greatest swordsman! We'll compete to see who gets there!' ... She called me a dummy, but promised nonetheless. The next day, I was training, just doing my thing... looked up, and saw 3 of my friends standing there, faces blank and shocked. I had no idea what there problem was and I asked, when I heard her name, a pang of worry hit me . . . . She was dead . . . .

Apparently, she slipped and fell down the storehouse steps... guess she was looking for a sharpening stone for her sword...? To this day, I still can't believe she died so... simply. Sensei told me humans are fragile... but still... For a couple days, I trained in utter anger and shock. Then, I asked Sensei for her sword, Wado Ichimonji. Told him I'd get strong for her and myself, told him I'd get so strong that my name would reach the Heavens. I would keep the promise for the both of us. So, he gave it to me, and it’s my most prized possession to this day. 8 years passed, I was 17, and I went to set out to fight the Greatest Swordsman in the World, thinking I would finally fulfill our promise. But... the wind patterns changed on me while I was out at sea, and I got lost... It wasn't my fault, though...! ...Became a bounty hunter for some time, earned myself a name, but I got captured at a marine base thanks to a little girl. Then Luffy found me and forced me to join his crew... I wanted to join anyways though..."
I took a deep breath and exhaled, staying silent for some time before continuing-

"My two old bounty hunting partners, Yosaku and Johnny, found us somehow. By that time, we were looking for a cook to join the crew, which unfortunately turned out to be the ero-cook. Yosaku and Johnny told us about a restaurant, we sailed there, Luffy got in trouble and had to work there. Big surprise. To get to the point, some guy sailed into the Grand Line with a fleet, Mihawk destroyed 50 of them, only a couple ships made it back in one piece. Well, he followed them to finish the job, claimed he was just killing time..... Wait..... you don't know who Mihawk is, do you...? Dracule "Hawkeye" Mihawk, the Greatest Swordsman in the World, the one who I aim to defeat. Anyways, 'thought I could beat him, so I faced him. Asked me why I wanted to fight him, told him my ambition drives me, and that I made a promise I intend to keep. Wanna know what he did? He pulled out a Kogatana, nothing but a pocket knife, really. That raised my temper, the bastard, and I charged at him, using Oni Giri. He simply stopped all three of my blades with the point of the knife... I couldn't move my swords, and no one had ever been able to defend against that technique before. Can't even explain how much it shocked me, how I felt. Then I went full force on slashes, but he blocked every single one without a sweat; he ended up knocking me down. I jumped right back up, and furiously continued to slash at him, even he commented on it. I slashed forward, only to fall towards the ground as he dodged the attack with unexplainable ease. He took the chance and hit me on the back of my neck, hard....

I regained my balance, but I was weakening. I took a few weak steps over to him, swung a sword forward, and he dodged it once more. I fell harshly ground, breathing heavily. I refused to be defeated, so I stood up and took a breath. It was about time I used that attack - Tora Gari. Tch, before I could land a blow, he stabbed me with the Kogatana. Things went silent, all anyone could here as the sound of my blood raining to the floor. He spoke up, asking why I wouldn’t take a step back even though I was defeated. 'I don't know, but, I will not run. Even if I retreat a single step, I would be shattering my promises I made. I can't run. I would lose my honor. You see, without that there would be nothing left for me.' He spoke, hand still on the hilt of the dagger, saying that's what defeat was. I scoffed, saying I wouldn't except it. He responded with a 'then you’ll die'. But, I'd rather die than give up. He pulled the dagger out of my chest and sheathed it. Told me to state my name, and I did with pride. He told me he'd remember it, which he did, and complemented while reaching for the hilt of Kokuto Yoru that no one as strong as me had come around in quite some time. He unsheathed the 7 foot black sword, shaped like a crucifix, to finish me off. It was out of swordsman’s courtesy, and for that I thanked him. Then, I got ready to use my final attack - Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai. We charged at the same time...

With one slash from that blade, two of my swords broke into pieces, and a nice gash formed on my chest. I lost, and I had never imagined that I would lose. I sheathed Wado and stood back up, turning around to face him, holding out my arms. He questioned why. Scars On The Back Are A Swordsman’s Shame. I smirked. He grinned an 'excellent' and slashed me from my right shoulder to my left hip, almost literally cutting me in half..... Can I take my nap now?"

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

( hah sorry I kinda wanna reply on a computer if you don't mind ^o^; )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:47 pm

(That's fine lol...(; )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:32 pm

( YYOO!! i'm back!! X33 )

I listened intently as I continued to eat my bento box. Hearing how he lost every time he faught the girl i giggled at how stubborn he must have been. Then hearing that the girl didn't believe that she would be able to be swordsmen, "She crazy?! Being a girl woud have been a great reason to become a swordsman anyways!!" I let out, I always believe that Women are able to do the same thing as Men if they tried hard enough. Then hearing that she had died so easily I looked at Zoro with a face that looked as I were about the cry: ;/\;

Hearing how Zoro joined Luffy and everyone else that I knew joined Luffy's crew, I smiled as I noticed I had finshed my food and started wrapping it back up neatly. "Mihawk..." I said to myself wanting to remember the name of the Greatest Swordsman in the World. That name will suddenly stick to me founding another person I knew that I would admire, along with Tsunade-sama. Although I wouldn't aim to be the greatest swordsman, no matter how great it would be, but I'd rather let Zoro have it since my number one goal was to become a great, well-known Kunoichi like Tsunade-sama.

Then I intently listened to Zoro's fight with the Mihawk. I gased at how his swords borke and jokingly let out a "Did you live?!" I smiled mentally as I shouted as though I was really worried dodging Zoro's "Can I sleep now?" question.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:08 pm

She ignored my question - I could feel rage bubbling up in my soul, but, just as quickly as it had appeared, it subsided. Her first comment made me smile, "Aye, I know..." I smirked, "Heh, don't worry, I probably believe the same as you. Males underestimate females in almost every battle, then they end up getting their asses handed to them. Well, sometimes, anyways. It makes me laugh, in both humor and disgust, to watch someone judge strength by gender. 'Cause I know what you women are really capable of..." Oh, did I... A dark eye looked at Tenten, who, at the moment, had a expression of utter sadness. The hell was she sad? I turned the thought into an paper-airplane and threw it, it flying away and being forgotten. The Kunoichi had said, barely above a whisper, his name, and I waved it off, "Eh, I trained with Mihawk for the 2 years the crew was separated... 'Still my enemy, just on a different level, I guess... Maybe you'll meet him someday, neh? I can tell you already have great admiration and respect for him." Some minutes passed, and she squeaked a sarcastic joke. I scratched my head, "Eh, nope. You're dead, too, you just don't remember dieing. Most don't. They just wake up in a mirror world of their own, some get lost on the way, some visit others' worlds. It's confusing - who knew death could be confusing, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 am

"Of course we are capable!! I take very much pride into being a woman!" I let out my hand into a fist, the inside of my wrist pounding against my upper chest as i stared up into the night sky.

"Waah~ It must have been hard training to train with Mihawk... I would like to met him someday, hearing about such an amazing person as Mihawk, the Greatest Swordsman in the World, who wouldn't want to meet him?!" I let out happily as my eyes slightly sparkled my hands into a fists as they were both in front of my chin palm facing inward.

"Eehh?!~ since when did I die?! and how?!" I let out sounding surprised then hearing about how dying was. Playing along, "Oh my~ that sounds very confusing..." I let out with wide eyes and mouth open in a shaped in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next