AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 am

"...No need to be so dramatic about it..." I piped up, eye half closed. "It wasn't hard, just... hell," I nodded at my description and shrugged, "Maybe if you come to our dimension, you'll get the 'lucky' chance to meet him... though, chances are thin..." At her question, I brought a hand to my chin, "Hm, let's see... everyone, mostly. They all fear him. Well, cowards, anyways." I dropped my hand and laid it on the grass, chuckling ever so, "Hell if I know. And yeah, it is." 'Tching', I laid back down, eye gazing up at the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

"I'm not being dramatic... I just have strong feelings about anything gender wise." I crossed my arms over my chest.

I giggled at his description. then hearing that everyone fears him my excitment rises, 'Wah~ I want to meet him!" I had always liked strong people and most of the time it's people who have something scary about them, like Tsunade-sama with her strength.

Laying down along with my friend as i stared up at the night sky. "Aww, too bad... I died so young!~" I dramaticly said waving my arms in the air for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 pm

"...Stop being dramatic." I repeated like a broken record, a smirk spreading on my face. It faded into the usual slight scowl I always held though, "Why? ...Why do you want to meet him? Despite your great respect towards him, is there another reason?" Before I had time to notice, she had also laid down, flailing her arms in the air dramatically. I huffed out a sigh - not dramatic my ass.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 pm

"hmph... Fine i'll just stop talking if you wanna..." I suggested sounding upset. "I dunno... I wanna meet him cuz he sounds interesting, plus I would like to meet the person that won against, the great Zoro." I let out poking his cheek out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"Go ahead." I challenged, a hint of mischief buried in my voice. "....Interesting? Hell no, he's just boring..." I chuckled deeply, "Tch, that was a long time ago. I can take him on now...!" I glared when she started poking my cheek, something Luffy always did when I was sleeping, and I flicked her nose in return.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 pm

"Nope!! I'll continue to talk!!" I said giggling at how pissed off he might be. "Still wanna meet him just cuz I wanna!!" I let out. As he flicked my nose I made that same face last time he flickdd my forehead: >A<
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 pm

At her response, I twitched in frustration. "Make up your freakin' mind, woman..." I grumbled, rolling an eye. "Then, I promise that you'll meet him...m'kay?" I sighed, eye turning back in range of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

i giggled at his frustration, "Really? You promise!?" I asked happily as I turned till I was laying on my stomach with my elbows proping me up.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

"Aye, it's a.... promise." Damn, never thought I'd say those words again; unless it had to do with the crew, of course. Never thought it'd hurt to say 'em, either. I took a deep breath, reminding myself of the friends I had now - Yeah, no matter how much it felt like it, I wasn't alone. I grinned like an oblivious idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:14 pm

I smiled, "Okay! I'll remember that promise!" I poked his cheek again as i thought it was good to have someone here with me. I was very thankful for Zoro, for staying here with me, especialy the fact that he was one of the people that I respected. "So you better keep it!"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"Trust me, I'll keep it." I sent a glare to the Kunoichi as she poked my cheek once more. After a second or so of non-stop jabbing, I snapped at her finger lightly, jaw popping while doing so. I smirked, "Heh, anyways, you got a past story? If you don't mind me asking, that is..."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 am

( Tatsuo-nii-chan was made up at the spot!! XDD haha )

"Nothing as big as yours... lived alone with my brother my whole life. My parents died protecting Konoha village before I even remember and I was left living with my older brother." I let out shrugging my shoulders as I starred up at the sky. "My older brother raised, trained, and taught me... how to use weapons with scrolls, to become strong, and independent so I won't be pushed around so easily, like usual girls. He's the reason why I am the way I am right now, Temari could tell right away that Tatsuo ( name meaning Dragon Male ) was my brother right away, since we are so much alike."

"I'm different from the other girls of my generation... Well besides Temari but she's in the Sunagakure, Village Hidden in the Sand. Between Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and I... I'm the more independent one... from what Hinata said, though. Anyways, my brother was even more skilled with weapons than I was... and probably still am." I rambled on with a smile rememebering all the times that he had always won when fighting against me. "He was kinda like you, Zoro. Always reminded me of the facts, even the harsh ones. Although other than that, he was kind and over protective over me.... Talking about him makes me miss him... it's been almost two and a half years since I saw him." I thought about Tastuo, remembering the day he left on a long term missioin.

"But other than that, everything else is pretty normal... well what i call normal." I let out smiling up at the sky now thinking about my older brother, the only family i had, almost kinda made my eyes tear up a little... without my noticing.

( sorry it's not as long as yours Zoro ;/\; )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 pm

(lol it doesn't matter how long it is (; You got a good imagination to make that up on spot^^)

'Nothing as big as yours...' What did she think? That my past was somehow more special than hers? Had more meaning? Hell no. Just hell no. Everyone had their own place in this world, had their own meaning in life; no one was more important than another. I would save my thoughts for the end, though. I closed an eye and listened as intently as when Luffy would give one of his rare, serious speeches.

So that's where she got her skills and attitude from, an older brother. I suppose that I am, in fact, glad that someone was there to teach and watch over Tenten. Independence - To be self-supporting, to not be controlled by another, to be able to function by yourself, and yourself alone. Also, to show confidence in oneself. Important necessities in life. Sure, it had its setbacks, but everything did. And I had to agree, Tenten was quite the independent one. I chuckled lightly at her admitting of her brother being more skilled... but, I knew that the Kunoichi had also gotten much more skilled within the arts of weapons, so who knew if she was better, equal, or a little beneath him. Though, I doubt the last opinion. She mentioned my name, her saying that I was similar to him. I smirked and shook my head unconsciously. However, a word caught up with me: Was. He was. Which means... he was dead? Gone? Damn... I shouldn't have asked about her past. Relief tidal-waved over me when she said it had been about 2 and a half years since she’s seen him. Well, it kinda did. It didn't mean he was still breathing, for all we know, he could be dead...

I didn't know how to respond. I was just... silent. I saw tears forming in her eyes. Was she trying to hold them back? I sighed with a mutter of, "Leave the weeping to the willow tree."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

( aww thanks! x9 )

Noticing that i was tearing, i sat up and wiped my eyes with the my sleeves turning away from Zoro. "Heh, right..." I let out trying to smile. I always have had a strong distaste for weakness or being overly dependent on other people... especially crying in front of people.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

(Your welcome^^)

"...I don't think your brother would want to see you sad, either. So, cheer up... I guess...?" I absolutely failed at this comforting thing, if you even want to call it that. I slapped my forehead and grunted. "Look, if ya don't cheer up, I'll kick your ass, m'kay?" That was a failure, too. I huffed out an irritated sigh while rolling over, back facing Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Hearing Zoro 'try' to cheer me up made smiled and giggled quietly at his slap on his forehead with a grunt, but hearing his second try I let out a giggled. "Heh, thanks for cheering me up... if that's what you're trying to do..." I let out eyes dried and turning over towards him seeing that his back was facing me.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 pm

I raised an eyebrow surprisingly, "Nani? It worked?" My voice was muffled by grass, and I rubbed a tired scarred eye. I glanced back over my shoulder to see a usual, smiling Tenten. Then I dropped my head back on the ground, waving a hand in the air, "Meh, no problem..."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 pm

I laid back down quietly feeking my eyes getting heavy. "I think we should get some sleep now..." I let out sleeply as i turned to my side and my hands clapped together in between the grassy ground and the side of my face. Almost letting sleep take over me i smiled at the sudden rememberance of my brother.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm

I stood up and took a breath, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes best as I could. Someone had to take watch, and I really didn’t have a problem doing it. Plus, Tenten was rightfully tired. I strolled over to the trunk of a tree and leaned against it, arms crossed over my chest. Eh, I'd probably end up falling asleep anyways, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Letting out a yawn, "Good night... Zoro" my eyes slowly closed before I could let sleep envelop me.

Normal POV

Tenten's breathing evened as her muscles relaxed and her mind went off into a dream remembering all the times she had with Tatsuo when she was mearly a child. Growing up as a girl wasn't easy for her at first, being bullied all her childhood because of her gender she yerned to be a strong independent woman like Tsunade-sama. When Tatsuo had heard of this yern she had from her he had always been there to support her and push her towards the right path.

Back to where Tenten and Zoro was, on that same tree Zoro was leaning on, behind the leaves above was an Anbu ninja. His mask has a bear face, white and random red stripes over it, distinguishing himself from normal shinobi concealing his identity. You couldn't see his face at all... all you could see was the dark brown hair upon his head. Underneath his mask he smiled down at Tenten and disappeared, re-appearing in the middle of the open space in front of Zoro. "Yo!~" His deep muffled voice let out, one hand on his hip and the other up palm facing outward as though greeting 'hi' while underneath the mask his mouth formed a toothy grin.

His standard uniforms consisting of black and grey armour, metal arm guards and gloves, ninja sandals with spikes for travelling into mountainous regions, three ninja pouches on their back-waist and a signature spiral tattoo on his left shoulder was clear in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 pm

After the Kunoichi had fallen asleep, I took a deep breath and exhaled harshly. Then, I raised my right hand to the scarred eye, tracing the mark that would forever be there with a fingertip. I lowered my head, placing my palm over the eye, and tilted my vision up to the night sky. I stared at it for what seemed like forever, but, in reality, only for a minute or a little over so. A slight smile appeared on my face, but it quickly turned into a scowl with an narrowed eye. Someone was near, their breath clearly sounding in my ears no matter if they were close or far. My right hand dropped to clench the sheath of Shusui, left hand flashing over to the hilt. I crouched like a wolf getting ready to pounce upon its prey. "Who the hell are you?" I snarled when the foe had appeared in front of me. I drew Shusui out of its sheath partially, a clinking noise echoing through the calm, breezy air. Whoever this guy was, was gonna get his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am

The Anbu ninja held up his hands implying that he came in piece. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt anybody... I just came to see her." He pointed at Tenten still sleeping but had turned, now laying on her back lightly snoring. "Don't bother to wake her up just came to only see her..." He said taking off his mask to see his face, he looked like Tenten... very much like Tenten, although he had a more masculin look. "Oh, by the way I'm Tastuo, her brother that she was just talking about..." He said pointing at himself with a toothy grin and his eyes sqwinting from the big smile. Eyeing his little sister he smiled seeing that she hasn't changed as much.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am

I narrowed my eye into a death glare, straightened back up, but still kept my hand on the hilt of the katana. "You expect me to trust your words? Heh, snap out of your dreams." I spat. I stuck to my words, even after he took off that mysterious mask. Looks didn’t faze me one bit. "Anyone who has been eavesdropping can walk up and simply state that." Earning my trust wasn’t easy, hell, it took Robin forever to do so.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Tastuo chuckled at Zoro's weariness, "Hai, hai, what do I have to do to make you believe that I'm Tastuo, Mister?" Tastuo asked not really knowing his name so he went with Mister. Tastuo was easy-going and was very friendly, always smiling even though Zoro was pointing a sword towards him. "Tasuo-nii-chan..." Tenten mumbled out still asleep and dreaming about her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

"Techniques. Show off your fighting style." I said sternly, eye watching the so-called Tastuo. It irritated me a bit that he kept smiling, acting as though the matter wasn't at all serious.

(Sorry for the short post... too lazy to write anything longer right now xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next