AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Tatsuo ( i've been typing it wrong!! o/\o the T goes behind the S soo that's my bad >o< ) shrugged his shoulders taking out a large scroll that was diagonal on his back, so it's easy to take out. He tosses his large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks. Of course aiming towards Zoro even though he purposely missed and only hit the surrounding frame of Zoro's body.

"Is that proof?" Tatsuo asked retreiving his scroll and placing it back on his back like it was before. After a while the many weapons sticking out of the ground had disappeared within a puff of smoke. Tatsuo's hands on his hips with a calming smile looking at Zoro.

( OH no it's fine =33 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm

I analyzed his technique, which was, I have to admit, quite similar to that of Tenten's. The movement, the precision justified that he had to be, in fact, Tatsuo. I let off my grip on the hilt of my sword, and, instead, rested my arm upon it sleepily. "Aye, Tatsuo." I scratched the back of my neck with a free arm, looking over at Tenten then back to her brother, "Talk about coincidence..." I muttered with a sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 pm

"Heh, and who exactly are you??" Tatsuo asked with squinted eyes being the overly protected brother he always is. "You're not anyone too close with my little sister, are you?" He asked closing in towards Zoro his face clearly having a suspicious look with his thumb and fore finger making L shape framing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I dropped my hand back to my side and casually said, "Roronoa....." Well, it was casual at first. Then the guy had to get all up in face, to which I yelled with clenched fists - "Have you EVER heard of PERSONAL SPACE?!" It took a moment, but his question finally registered in my mind, and my face may have reddened in embarrassment, "What the- NO!" At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Tenten would have woken up from sleep by my yelling. "She's with another guy.... has been for awhile," I raised an eyebrow, "Damn, you really have no idea what the hell is going on around here, huh? ...Names Roronoa Zoro, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Hearing Zoro yell in his face, Tatsuo held up his hands implying he didn't mean to take it seriously with his nervous chuckle. "Hai, hai... Hmm... So Neji finally made the move?" Tatsuo let out mumbling to himself leaning back a little picturing Neji making a move on his little sister. "Well, excuse me for being away for a few years on a long term mission." He let out looking away pouting. Tenten on the other hand stirred in her sleep still not waking up yet
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

"Whatever..." I clicked my tongue with a shrug. A question popped in my mind, "Eh, why don't you want to wake her up?" I nodded my head over to the sleeping Kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm

"Naw, I don't wanna wake her since I gotta leave anyways, but I will see her again at home." Tatsuo let out remembering that he has to report his mission to Hokage-sama. "Or, if I feel like it I'll come back to see my new friend, Zoro and my long awaited sister... Yup! I'm comin back!!" He thought out loud reasuringly a happy grin on his face as he made up his mind. "OH and if she does wake up while i'm gone don't tell her I was here just yet, I wanna surprise her!" His excited side happily shown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 pm

I sweat dropped and looked away, "Neh, what is with this guy's attitude...? He's just freaking like her... it's kinda weird..." I mumbled to no one in particular. I turned back with a yawn and waved my hand in the air, "Aye, aye, I won't tell her... Ya might wanna run your errand though or whatever, 'cause she's bound to wake up soon." I pointed a thumb back over my shoulder, directed towards the stirring Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 pm

"OH right! well then..." Tatsuo started as he placed his bear mask over his face. "I will see you again Zoro and I'll see you later my soon to awake little sister!" Tatsuo let out in a low whisper as he made a peace sign horizontally on his forehead towards Zoro and bowed as though bowing before a princess, towards his sleeping little sister who was just about to wake up from the voices. "... Zoro??" Tenten let out sleepily her eyes still unclear and her back towards Tatsuo and Zoro as he, in that second, disappeared. "Who were you talking to?" She let out in the same tone as she turned around only seeing Zoro just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 am

I nodded to him before he vanished, leaving me with a questioning Tenten. Ah, crap... what the hell should I say? "...Hm? Oh... just talking to my katana... I tend to do that a lot..." Well, that just made me sound psycho, though it was true... so at least I wasn't lying... well, I sorta was... great, now I'm confused. I sighed mentally. "Anyways, hungry?" Might as well just change the stupid subject.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 am

"Hmm~... but i was sure that i heard a voice..." Tenten mumbled looking at her surroundings again remembering that the voice sounded oddly familiar. But as Zoro changed the subject the previous conversation popped out of her head and thought about food. "OH right! well then..." Tenten started taking out one of her scrolls summoning another bento box with the same food inside as the one i ate last time but big enough for three people to eat it. "Let's eat!! you can have some too!" Tenten let out as she opened the large three layered bento box a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:59 am

"You were probably just hearing things." I reasoned, stretching my arms while speaking. I took my swords off of my haramaki and sat down, placing them down, gently, in a straight row next to me. I stared at them for a moment, then my nose twitched. Jeez, forgot how fast she could summon food. I twisted my neck to view the large bento box, and, with that, I dug in.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

After eating a few pieces of meat and bunch of rice she looked at Zoro. "So... you talk to your swords??" She asked raising an eye brow thinking of nothing else to talk about with a 'are you serious?' look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 am

I looked at Tenten, mouth still full of food, "Well, yeah... weapons have souls, too, ya know..." My voice was muffled thanks to the food. I chewed and gulped it down, "And I just don't talk to them, they respond to my words. We converse back and forth, believe it or not..." I glared at the look she was giving me, knowing all too well what she was thinking, "Only I have the right to call myself crazy. You, however, can think whatever you want of me now, 'cause I really don't care...." I muttered, an icy tone to my voice.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

I listened slightly interested at how Zoro could have a conversation with his own sword. "No! That's amazing!" I let out at the thought that I could have a conversation with my own weapon myself would be fun! "Although it does sound kinda crazy..." I admitted tilting my head to the side with a slight pause. "But it does sound interesting! Just the thought of talking to my own weapons... would just be... cool!" I let out only being able to explain it as that.

( RANDOMNESS!!: AAHH!! JACK SPARROW!!! XDD just bought two new bracelets of jack sparrow!! now i have three bracelets!! X33 and i'm thinking about getting a tattoo of the one that Jack has ;9 I'm thinking of having it on the same place as Jack's BUT finding a job would be trouble soooo i'm thinking of having it on my lower right part of my stomach x33 )

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 Pirates0145
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 pm

I blinked in confusion, and maybe a slight edge of shock was mixed in somewhere, "Heh, well, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting..." I mumbled with a shrug. "I would teach you how to do it, if I even knew how I did it myself..." I scratched my head, "But, I guess I could interpret what your weapons are saying to you if you ever wanted me to..." I offered while snatching another piece of meat, eating it in a single bite.

(lol That's cool^^ ...You must really have an obsession with Jack xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 am

( Aye, i do!! X33 hehe i said aye x33 BUT yeeaahh i kinda do x33 BUT i'm not that crazy to scream when i see him xPP i just find Johnny depp very..... attractive ^//^ i dunno i just kinda get all fangirl-y when i watch Johnny Depp ^o^; hehe .... i guess i am kinda crazy ^o^; oorr maybe i've been hyper for a while ^o^; )

I would giggle at he said he would teach me if he knew how himself, and his offer to interpret i thought about it for a while. "Heh, sure why not?!" I let out as a giggle came out as well.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:24 am

(lol...I don't really got anything to say to that but... O.o')

"M'kay, just ask me to do it whenever ya want to... unless you wanted to test it out now...? Either way, I don't care..." I laid back down on the ground, using my arms as a pillow. I yawned and closed my eye, wasn't asleep, just relaxin'...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 am

( hehe soooo... tell me honestly... do you think I'm crazy?? =33 i don't mind if you do =33 )

Immediately summoning a spiked metal ball chained to a metal stick.

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 TenTen-1( hehe Sharp things are fun!!~ XDD hahaha xDD )

"THEN!! If you don't mind!!" I let out as I held up near my face a big open smile on my face. ( like in the pic x33 )

Normal POV ( again x33 )

Tatsuo on the other hand had just left Hokage-sama's office and was thinking that he should head home to change BUT too excited to see her little sister's reaction when she sees her popped in his head and headed off to find his little sis and his new friend Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 am

(Haha, to be truthful, yeah. But, there's nothing wrong with being crazy! I'd rather you be your free-style, crazy way versus some serious, fake way... so, I'm glad I get to talk to the real you. Plus, you're crazy in an awesome way 8D)

I chuckled at her happy-go-lucky attitude. I rolled over on my side, clenching my fist and leaned my head against it. At her wish, I stared at the interesting choice of weapon. "Tch... you've got a headstrong personality. Impulsive, reckless, rash, stubborn. Despite said factors, you're loyal to the one who has shown the ability to wield you respectably," I paused for a second or so, "Eh, complain, complain, complain..." He was yelling at me, but I simply ignored him and looked over at Tenten. "He's complaining about being summoned for 'no reason', as he put it. Guess he just likes to be called on for a battle. If I were you, I'd put him in his place... He should be honored to have been summoned, and you respect him for his sacrifice of use."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:09 am

( hehe sweet!~ X33 hahaha xDD YEEAAHH GO AMAZING CRAZY PEOPLE!!! XDD hahaha xDD )

Tenten deeply gasped in amazement. 'Waahh!~ I must be lucky to have such a strong weapon!" Tenten let out giving a slight peck on the the spiked ball overly happy to have such a headstrong weapon like this one that she has in her hands. "I have this urge to know if he has a name yet... if you don't mind..." Tenten asked now hugging the weapon.

Tatsuo, with his bear mask on the side of his face, ran through the streets of Konoha greeting Lee and Gai in the training grounds, Naruto, the Old man; Teuchi, his daughter Ayame, and one of his closest guy friends; Genma. ( randomly decided that xPP haha xDD ) Even though most ANBU ninja's don't really show their faces, Tatsuo, on the other hand, already knew everyone in the village, you'd be surprised, so since he's back in his home town he didn't feel the need to cover his face as much. Since he was in a hurry he only greeted all of them with a quick "Yo!~" Or "Hey!~ " Or even a "Long time no see..." with that happy smirk of his and the first things they had all say was his name. Lee adding that he must train again with him along with Gai; Naruto reminding him that he still owe him a ramen bowl; Genma greeted him with one of those hand grips and move into a guy hug things and added that they should hang out soon. Soon enough after all that he finally arrived at the forest but wasn't exactly at Tenten's destination just yet. Jumping form tree branch to tree branch he quickly placed the bear mask back over his face and headed towards his little sister and his friend Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 pm

"You heard her..." I mumbled, eye switching its view back to the rentsuru. He was overjoyed at the praise from his wielder, I could tell by the tone of his voice and breath, but he still attempted to keep an unaffected demeanor. "...He's nameless. A weapon does not name itself, its first wielder has the privilege to. You are his first wielder, so you get to name him, and that name will stay concrete forever. That said, choose carefully." I rolled over on my back again and stared up at the late morning sky.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

"Hmm... I want a strong name to match his attitude... OH! How about Tsuyoshi?" Tenten suggested liking the name. "Tsuyo meaning strength and shi meaning Gentlman; samurai." Tenten explained a smile on her face the whole time. ( looked upjapanese names and meanings and found this x33 )

Tatsuo had arrived at his little sisters location but was hidden by the leaves and branches. Then suddenly jearing a boys name he came down, face still covered by the bear mask. "Who is this Tsuyoshi, my little princess?" His voice muffled as he jumped down to face Tenten amd Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 pm

(Crap... forgot to respond to what you said Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 __Sweat_Drop__ My bad... Anyways, lol, yeah, crazy people ftw!)

"He gladly accepts the title." I notified, eye closed now. Felt like taking a nap... Though, at the energy of another presence, I cracked my eye back open. Meh, it was just Tatsuo. I chuckled and said not a word. Wonder how this would reunion would turn out...

(Excuse my crappy short posts, kinda busy and tired today... seems I always have some excuse for a short post :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Tenten immediately looked over at the anbu ninja and like instinc she knew the mask the second she saw it. Frozen at the spot she slowley stood up facing the anbu ninja. "Tatauo-nii-chan..??" She mumbled out out of shock. "Yo, my little sister! And hello again Zoro-kun!" Tatsuo greeted them as he walked up to his little sister patting her head with his usual toothy grin. Tenten took a few seconds for everything to register and anger stirred in her stomach. "YOU JERK!!" Tenten shouted in anger as she punched him the face. As he flew back at this unexpected reaction his hand covering up the bruise that was now in his skinas he proped himself up with his elbows. "What did I do?!" Tatsuo asked his eyes teary at the fact that she actually punched him. "You leave for who knows how long and I haven't gotten a letter from you ONCE!!" She shouted as her eyes teared up at all the anger she had exploded.

( haha YEEAAHH!! XDD and no problem!! Don't worry bout it ^o^ ...Tenten's reaction became like that I guess ^o^ haha )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next