AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")

Go down 
+6
sacura uchiha
Kaoru Hitachiin
Raita Kurokaji
Madara Uchiha
Rukia Kuchiki
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

True, but I think my case is worse. There's a VERY old half demon in love with my character and she's just a young girl. xD I think the Kakashi case is nothing compared to mine.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 pm

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 781534

EHEM... back to the topic... xD
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

The picture didn't show up.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

FUUUUUUU-

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 781534
...Does it work now? XD
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:43 pm

O-Oh my. ;D xDDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Kakashi is mine! D:<

Mephisto, idk which one is scarier. You, or pedobear. ._. xD

Bec, yeah. By the sounds of it I think your guy is more of a pedophile than mine. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Since this is the insult site no one should take what I'm about to say personally >:3

Mephisto idk whether this would be an insult or a complement to you so I'm just gonna say that even Pedobear would call the CPS on your ass.

Miharu instead of getting all pissed off about someone taking your man, beat the shit out of her instead D:< That's what I would do if someone was after my man.

Bec...words cannot describe your pic, that's as insulting as I can get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Whoever started this forum is brilliant. This is something I love to do best. Emily you're a shy nympho, so that makes you a fucking tease! Even you're avatar is giving me a hard on but you won't provide D:< Miharu wtf's wrong with your bloodshot eyes?! Bec I have to admire your freakiness but even I wouldn't go with some fugly-ass mofo who smiles all the time. Mephisto you and my brother would get along just fine. He's also flamboyant and has a certain style that always questions his sexuality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Omg Yylfordt stop being such a mean old horn dog DX Sorry about Yylfordt he's considered a bully where he lives. And don't you call me a fucking tease D:< You're a tease too! You always tell me you would show up and then you don't show at all!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Miharu... by how much you obsess over/stalk Kakashi, you've made him fear you. And fear equals -
F - uck
E - verything
A - nd
R - un
Face it, he'll never want to be with you.

Emily, I'll never trust you, because no one should ever trust a ho.

Yylfordt, all of us here know that you stand in front of the mirror and work on your hair all day. Also, we all know that you're going after Emily to keep yourself from being made fun of. Because really,
Yylfort likes them big,
and wide,
handlebars for the ride,
so sexy,
you see,
one of her equals three of me.

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 Tumblr_lrdvmhvAq71qih1mm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Did you just call me fat or are you commenting on my boobs <_<
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Hahahahahaha omg, Mephisto just destroyed you Yylfordt xDDD

Good one. I'll give you kudo's for that. But hey, that's why it's called rape. >D I chase him regardless of being scared or not!
But it's true man. You wear pink and orange, flamboyant and usually around Rin. You're like the demon pedophile version of Barney The Dinosaur. ._.

Emily...We all know Yylfordt only likes you cause of the big boobs. Because he's a man, and that's ALL he thinks about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

You obviously don't know what my hair looks like cause I don't need to do anything to it -___- only my brother does and you seem to as well. And Emily, in real life you're still a virgin...explain to me why you always rp sex stuff but in reality you haven't even popped a single cherry, including your own. And Miharu is right, as odd as that may seem. I don't go after Skippy because I don't want to be made fun of, I go after her because of her huge knockers, but if that were only true than I would've gone for any other girl with huge knockers. I just prefer the fresh ones instead of crusty old and used up whores off of the street and I love them as fresh as they come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Geez Yylfordt Idk whether to be flattered or creeped out by what you said .___. ... You're lucky I turned 18 this year or you would've been considered as a pedo but then again you are kind of an evil spirit so this might be considered as necrophilia. Mephisto quit making fun of his hair, at least it looks clean and not moldy colored. Miharu if you like Kakashi so much then how come you two haven't tied the not yet? Is it because he hasn't sucummed to your rape yet? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Well then that makes you a Necrophiliac doesn't it Skippy?! And 18 or not I'm an arrancar so I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

God Yylfordt your such a perverted prettyboy...that might work if you wernt so bullheaded. Its annoying, not to mention you'll probably cheat on Ems with the next big chested big butted whore that comes your way since she wont give you any...which reminds me, why wont she give you any, is it because she really cant get it on with a fail ghost like yourself, or maybe shes really just not into having sex with a bull?

Em is into necrophilia AND bestiality 2 for 1 !
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Dude....that was just cold .___. I bet if I even tried to insult you back it would just piss you off, wouldn't it? Well since this is the insult forum and you've unloaded quite a bit on me I think you can take this one. Not only did you imply that I was a whore who wouldn't put out which by the way makes no sense but you also made it seem like I was also expendable...With a friend who calls another friend expendable or at least implies it, who needs enemies? As for the necrophilia look who's talking bride of Dracula. As for beastiality aren't demons considered as beasts as well? You always said you prefered demons over humans. Oh and btw Yylfordt gets plenty. That's all I'm going to say.

As for you Yylfordt...stop calling me Skippy, Bully! >8P
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm

mmm good thing im not going to get mad since this IS the insult forum duh.

Second you read what i said completely wrong think you might need to learn how to read rite i said he would go after a bimbo no one said you were one, but since you took offense to it ide say you think you are one

And 3rd why is he saying your a virgin if he "gets plenty" like you say?
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Funny, it looked that way since you did say "the next big chested big butted whore". That to me says that I was one of them. And correction, I was a virgin till I gave Yylfordt "plenty".
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

.____. At least Emily and I stick to one guy pretty much. XD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Omg...This is going to turn out so bad. .____. Hope you guys don't get easily offended...

Yylfordt, you are a cheap guy, who goes after the 'easy' girls in your opinion. You talk about Emily like she's an object, not a person. You like um big and juicy? What the fuck is she? A steak to you? Excuse me? Lay off the food, fat ass bull.
Plus, you get your ass whooped by a little girl. You're a big bull that seems intimidating, but gets flustered over a little girl who's beating you up WITHOUT even thinking. I'm pretty sure she wasn't even mentally there when fighting you dude. I mean c'mon, you say you're better than Szayel, but Szayel put up a better fight then you. Which btw, I agree with Mephisto. I'm pretty sure you're a fucking hippie with that long ass hair. Do me a favor, and buy a pair of scissors. Cause we all know who the gay one and easily offended of the Grantz family is. Which makes me realize that you're the kind of man, who has two heads, and only enough blood to flow to one at a time.

Emily. You act like your easy, you LET him treat you like your a whore to him. You give him plenty? Yeah, let's just tell the world and brag about how much you give him. Honestly, do you two even have anything else to talk about or do besides sex? Is your relationship about anything else? Lay off the flirts and the "stop being a horn dog" when you know you like it and get flattered over it every single time he does it EXTRA for you. Which btw, if he really did act like Yylfordt, he probably would be the normal asshole he is in the show and be a jerk to most everyone and think your some creeper chick that likes him and will give up your body just as long as he likes you. Bro, you need some backbone. Stick up for yourself, you MAKE yourself seem expendable to him.

Oh Raita, dear Raita. I want to insult you, but I know if I do, its going to be bad. And I don't want to bring up the jail stuff and make things worse. So instead I'll take a different route with the insults...
PSYCHOOOOOOO. You claim you're a scientist on the third floor working for Akatsuki. Do you even know all the elements on the periodic table? Do you even know how to tell the difference between a physical property and a chemical property? Of all the times we've rp'ed, you have NEVER done ANYTHING scientific at all. So I honestly think you're making it up to look smart. Very Happy
(You're probably going to get back at me for that one and bring up May, I have a bad feeling. ._.)

Mephisto, you are GAY. Stop trying to fool us with the whole flirting with woman thing. You wear pink and purple, carry an umbrella like a chick, and act innocent like a preppy high school chick. You are NOTHING even CLOSE to demonic. Dear god, your father should be ashamed in you! They say being gay is a sin, well now we know why they say that. Mephisto was the first one to start that they directed the rumor towards!
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

omg....that was soooooo funnny i'm dieing! xD lmao!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:59 pm

We're just lucky Mayuri isn't in here. He would destroy us ALL including me. ._____.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Him and his umbrella don't scare me XD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:06 am

I said Mayuri, you're thinking of Mephisto. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: