AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)

Go down 
+3
Reyna sabakuuu
Tenten
Dendrac
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:18 pm

He would smirk, stopping and sitting in the shallow water. "I might destroy this area sooner then I first thought" He would chuckle joking. Kurama not seeing it as a joke and smiles wagging all nine of his tails, causing him to sigh. [Your to easy to fool Kurama it was a joke] Kurama then growled, going deeper in to his cell.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

"Well, it did hurt and a lot of my closest friends seem to do that every now and then... so It's kind of normal."

I sighed, "My apologies. I didn’t know that it was going to hurt that much..." I mumbled and looked down at the sand.

"I said I'm sorry!..."

I chuckled and looked back at her, "I'm only messing with you! It's fine, truthfully, I really don't care. It's almost mission impossible to get me upset, so don't worry about it."

"Mkaay... I won't do it... as much."

Didn't she say something like that last time? Again, I sighed.

I laid back on the sand and propped my head up with my arms so I could continue watching the sparring battle. How many years has it been since I've actually fought seriously? Hm... I've lost count. As far as I knew, there was only one person who I could seriously fight with, but rarely did the both of us ever have time to spar. Because of that and several other reasons, over the years, I've become a spectator.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 pm

He would sigh, dipping under the water to cool down some, yawning. Watching the spar some what, more intrested in how the birds are still around. Not a real powerful spar, the birds are still here... "I'm bored....life is to short now a days ant it? Though i'm stuck in the past. Wait this means i can go and see my clan....Funny I'm the one who killed them now i'm wanting to see them." he would talk to himself, seeming bit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Reyna would just mutter under her breathe as she thought of another stradegy. But apparently she knew she couldn't beat gaara.

Gaara would still be in his sand barrier, only to look out through a hole. "Hmph." in a quick motion with his hand the sand became to whirl rapidly only to have it quickly grab reyna. "sabaku kyuu." Wrapping around her it covered her whole body only to have her face be seen. Gaara's shield fell while he lifted his hand in the air motioning the sand coffin to lift

"CRAP" reyna muttered as she tried to stay calm in this tight death grip any movements would make the sand tighten more.

"You've been disqualified.." Gaara would say before smirking only to have his smirk taunt reyna

Kyuketsuki would growl inside "reyna you idiot! You should of thought this through!!" He'll growl before sending his chakra to pulse though her veins. His fury grew rapidly "Dammit it shukaku.."

(shukaku is still with gaara) Shukaku would chuckle within his holders seal. Already he can see the demon within reyna becoming more angry than ever. It was quite amusing to see him like this
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I closed my eyes and dozed off for a moment, though, that was before the ruckus of the spar worsened. I cracked open my left eye; at first, I was annoyed, but my annoyance turned into a spark of interest when one of the demon's anger intensified. Oh how I enjoyed watching someone toil in their own anger! I sat up and began clapping. Now, what could I say to anger him more so? "It was fun to watch while it lasted, but it's pretty apparent as to who the stronger host is; and, the stronger host wields the stronger demon. Too bad for the girl and the lowlife..." I mumbled, but I knew that the others could easily hear me. Now, the stage is set - raise the curtains and let the show begin!
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 pm

He would watch, activating his bloodline limit. Watching how Gaara's sand moved to hopefully improve his earth ninjutsu. "You really do enjoy poking a caged animal with a stick huh?" he would ask the male as he claps. All in all he would like if the battle became more destructive to see more of Gaara's sand. "Its really is amazing...my so called copy of the ultimate deference." His left hand turning white as the blood clogs in his veins, trying to see deeper in to sand how the chakra moves it.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 am

"My apologies. I didn’t know that it was going to hurt that much..."

"No It's fine! I'm actually used to the pain." I had let out not wanting him to feel bad for hurting me.

"I'm only messing with you! It's fine, truthfully, I really don't care. It's almost mission impossible to get me upset, so don't worry about it."

"Hmm~ It seems that we have another thing in common. I don't get angry that easily... actually I'm rarely angry at all." Now thinking about it... when was the last time I was truely PISSED OFF at someone??...... nope... totally disapeared. Either that, or I have bad memory... >3> BUT anyways!! Me being strict/logical and angry are completely two different things. I've always been logical... well ever since i started my teen years, I have. Thinking about it logically, I didn't understand when people would get angry at my logical point of view... no sense at all.

Starring up at the sparring I admired at how sharp Gaara and Reyna looked.

"It was fun to watch while it lasted, but it's pretty apparent as to who the stronger host is; and, the stronger host wields the stronger demon. Too bad for the girl and the lowlife..."

"Are you encouraging them to begome more angrier?" I asked eye brows raised at such a thought. Not that i found it THAT surprising or anything it was just a "Really? are you serious?" kind of look.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:22 pm

(lol is this dead now or something? xD)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Gaara would chuckle while he noticed Kyuketsuki's anger rising within his cell. Releasing reyna with on swift of his hand, he opened his palm allowing the sand disperse before falling back into the earth. "Now then Control your demon reyna." Gaara would say while staring into her blood red eyes with his jade eyes. He must let her know she does have the power to control the jinchuuriki within her. And in order to do that he must help her achieve that goal. But surely enough kyuketsuki is a rather odd jinchuuriki he can for some reason create his own human appearence which allows his mind and chakra exit the body... its hard to expain but he can be rather hasty when he does choose to do that

Reyna would gasp once more before falling down into the sand. Her face was pretty much buried. Using her arm strength she pushed herself outta of the sand before getting up on her feet. Her eyes blazed with anger as she felt her fangs retract out to a much longer length. "You think this is over?" She snarls, Reyna loved her brother so much but she envy how he was more loved by her other siblings Temari, and Kankuro. Not only that he has much of a future than her. Noriko seems to avoid her so she thinks, she never saw him again even after what they've been through. She clenched her eyes closed as she would enter her subconcious. (cnt spell xD) only to find Kyuketsuki behind the bars he was sealed into. Yet she has a connection with him than ever. They were something you could call bonded. Reaching out she would feel the intense chakra he wielded.

"Gaara! she's awakening Kyuketsuki." Shukaku would snarl before turning his attention to another demon "Fox?"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 pm

"You really do enjoy poking a caged animal with a stick huh?"

"No, I am merely stating the truth."

"No It's fine! I'm actually used to the pain."

"Very well." Of course she was going to be used to some pain - she was a weapons master, after all.

"Hmm~ It seems that we have another thing in common. I don't get angry that easily... actually I'm rarely angry at all."

I smiled, "Haha, good, anger will end up ruining your life. It's rare to see a human who is rarely angry, and that is why you're special."

"Are you encouraging them to begome more angrier?"

"No. As I said before, I am merely stating the truth. Truth is impossible to fight. Why would I want to make them more angry, anyways?"

My attention turned back to the spar; or, now it seemed to be turning into a battle. I sat up and a fit of mad laughter tore out of my throat. This was becoming interesting! It wouldn't be too long before the real show began! The girl's lowly demon was awakening and such would be the beginning of the plot! Haha, this day would turn out to be quite entertaining indeed! "Ahaha... that's right, let your anger grab hold of you! Fight one another like mad dogs! Give us a show!" My crazed laughter and clapping continued.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 pm

He would sigh, wondering if he should try to stop this before it gets out of hand. Knowin far well a battle between the two being what they are would annoy him. "Maybe we should stop this before it gets out of hand..."

ing around in his cage a little [color=red]"Looks like iv'e been found out kid. Long time no see dirty rat." He then pushed open the cage, Dendrac never really locking Kurama in his cage at any time.]

"Kurama your call should we stop this fight or not?" he would speak to himself. Glancing around in compete boredom.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Haha, good, anger will end up ruining your life. It's rare to see a human who is rarely angry, and that is why you're special."

"Special? how so?" I asked curiously. My eyes wandered towards Mephisto.

"No. As I said before, I am merely stating the truth. Truth is impossible to fight. Why would I want to make them more angry, anyways?"

I just merely nodded my head slowly having no comment.

"Maybe we should stop this before it gets out of hand..."

"Naah, I think they'll be fine. They do look like they're about to kill each other but I don't really think they would since they are siblings." I let out shrugging my shoulders but then thought about it for a couple seconds and a let out a small "I think..." I let out nervously laughing. "STILL I'm sure they'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

"If your sure TenTen. But remember one isn't controling in demon that well. Demons don't care they would kill their own brother. Tk they'd kill their own child" His pupils becoming slits.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Reyna would then began to have a cloak of chakra began to form around her body, creating a shape of a wolf like creature, one tail and large bat like wings. The chakra grew more instense as it began to turn blood red. Already she began to due handsigns and soon her chakra seeped into the earth. A large pulsed traveled throughout the earth causing a great shake! Soon enough the wind howled sharply only to have the sand to began to rise "ryuusa bakuryuu" In a sudden swift of hand movment the sand rised high in a tsunami form! Soon enough it began to head towards Gaara

"Reyna!" He yelles before creating a fast pace of handsigns before the tsunami could even reach him Gaara created a quick sand barrier which was the form of a large ball (dome) There he waited "Shukaku lets end this." he'll say

Shukaku would chuckle before nodding in his seal "Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm

He would sigh, shaking his head. "Its like she isn't even trying to control her demon. Could she have a personal reason" whispers to self. Closing his eyes, returning to normal, turning to TenTen. "Your TenTen? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

"If your sure TenTen. But remember one isn't controling in demon that well. Demons don't care they would kill their own brother. Tk they'd kill their own child"

I would only shrug my shoulders. I mean he was right but I... You'd think that The Kazekage would summon a demon just for a small battle like this? against his own sibling? I'm pretty sure that he'd be smart enough that if he didn't have some control he would summon him... Well, that's what I would expect from a Kage... Although if it did come to that I know that all of us would try to stop them... right? I mean I definatly would... but what about Mephisto? Or Dendrac?

"Your TenTen? Right?"

"I am... Why do you ask?" I questioned having this slight untrustworthy feeling towards this stranger. It's just as the same as anyone I've meet. i'll treat them nice first but once they loose my trust they'll loose it forever... Unless it's a rare occation. Which I don't really know since it actually depends BUT anyways... It was the same for Mephisto. I did seem like I trusted him at first but I didn't let my guard down until I was completely sure about him.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 pm

He would smirk, turning away, glancing around. "Oh nothing, just amazed. From the stories i heard, i'd expect you to be well...... Built tougher. He then glanced over to the spar turning to a battle. "Oh and i'm not talking about Gaara, i'm talking about his little sister there, she ant controlling her demon that well at all. I worked better with Kurama when we both hated each other. Though that was before a half hour of talking." He then sighed heavily, seeing as he lost his point and now is confusing himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 pm

"Special? how so?"

"How? Well, just like how I said. You are a human, but you rarely get angry. And from what I can sense, most of the time, you never have any anger bundled up within yourself. I have only met a few, if any, humans who are like that throughout all of my years. That is why you're special." And that was also why I wanted to corrupt her soul and send it to the merciless pits of hell. Such was my nature, and my nature could not be ignored.

I quietly watched the fight continue, a feral grin still spread upon my face. A sudden, insane laugh escaped my throat every so often, but other than that, I was silent. I heard the distant voices of Tenten and Dendrac, but I could not decipher the words because my attention was solely focused upon the small fight. It wasn't every day that I got to witness a fight now. I used to be able to watch a fight unfold whenever I wanted since there were countless that took place where I came from, but now that I was here, it was a treat.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

"Oh nothing, just amazed. From the stories i heard, i'd expect you to be well...... Built tougher."

I was slightly astonished at the wording... was he saying that I looked weak?! "What do you mean?! What stories? and 'Built tougher'?" I raised my eye brows towards him... Being the logical person I am, which tended to be extremely strict, I stared at him expacting a good reason for implying that I was weak.

"Oh and i'm not talking about Gaara, i'm talking about his little sister there, she ant controlling her demon that well at all. I worked better with Kurama when we both hated each other. Though that was before a half hour of talking."

"But knowing her like I do, I'm sure she's not stupid enough to release her demon for a mere battle with her own brother. She may be a woman, but she's also smart. And she ain't stupid enough to sink to that level." I reasoned feeling like he was trying to get me to go against my own friend... which causes me to boil up a little bit of anger. "Just because you can travel time doesn't mean that you can talk like you know shiz." My logical side has finally reached the surface and was going to attack at any moment if had to, and I don't mean physically... I mean mentally.

(RAWR! TENNIE GOTZ CLAWZ!!!)

"How? Well, just like how I said. You are a human, but you rarely get angry. And from what I can sense, most of the time, you never have any anger bundled up within yourself. I have only met a few, if any, humans who are like that throughout all of my years. That is why you're special."

"Hmmm... I guess that is a reasonable reason." I let out shrugging my shoulders a small smile appeared on my lips thinking that I was one of those rare personalities and being unforgettable was my life long goals! I mean, it might sound stupid but it was true! Thinking about it, I don't want to be one of those people who bend in, but although I don't want to be known as a freak... soooo I wanted to be one of a kind... kind of like half normal but other half freak! If you know what I mean.... X9
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

He would chuckle. "In my time the storys of you carrying around so many weapons and throwing them with such ease and great aim. I didn't expect you to look as good as you do" He would say this to be the best complement i could muster. He would narrow his eyes. "Do you even know how hard it is to control a demon unless your almost the exact same as the demon. Huh? Me and Kurama are almost the same and i still have trouble controlling him. Most demons that are sealed in humans are nothing but pure anger. Only after seeing and talking or battling with the human will they calm down. Image being stuck in a tiny little cell. Unable to do anything but watch someone live their life. But how humans treat jinchuurikes, it only angers the demon more. Fuels its rage." He would breath out slowly, trying to calm himself. "Just a getting a little angry can set a jinchuurike off on a killing rampage. I don't know her your correct, but i know how it is to control a demon, and by the sight and taste in the air from it's chakra, it acts more on instinct the thinking. Its like a bear in a cage that kept getting poked by a stick." He then closed his eyes, glancing up to the sky, slowly opening them. ]Geeze i almost lost myself for a minute there....] he thought.

In Dendrac's landscape (inner mind)

Kurama all the while laughing to himself. "Ooo you almost lost yourself and let me take over there. Your eyes are a pain to get past boy. But it only helps me have more fun when i have control" Dendrac only ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

"In my time the storys of you carrying around so many weapons and throwing them with such ease and great aim. I didn't expect you to look as good as you do"

"Hmph, who said you have to be physically muscular to be able to weild and use a weapon with such ease and great aim?" I asked raising my eye brows looking as though it were old news. When mentally I was jumping up and down about how powerful I sounded.

"Do you even know how hard it is to control a demon unless your almost the exact same as the demon. Huh? Me and Kurama are almost the same and i still have trouble controlling him. Most demons that are sealed in humans are nothing but pure anger. Only after seeing and talking or battling with the human will they calm down. Image being stuck in a tiny little cell. Unable to do anything but watch someone live their life. But how humans treat jinchuurikes, it only angers the demon more. Fuels its rage."

"Just a getting a little angry can set a jinchuurike off on a killing rampage. I don't know her your correct, but i know how it is to control a demon, and by the sight and taste in the air from it's chakra, it acts more on instinct the thinking. Its like a bear in a cage that kept getting poked by a stick."

Heh, this man is starting to test my patience. Just from what I can see his attitude was... just not to my liking. "Anger fuels the Demon, sure but why would Reyna become angry over a mere practice battle like this? Plus by living this long with the demon I believe that she has some control over the demon since she's willingly doing so, from what I can see." Then thinking about it I looked over at this man who was testing my patience. 'So that means that you're fueling the demon for getting angry?" I asked curiously with a obvious curious face.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:22 pm

(lol ok i'll wait till you reply. Or something happens that catches my eye.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm

( I already finished editing it =33 )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 pm

He would glance to the girl, smirking wide. "A demons anger is in its chakra. When you take chakra you take that anger in. Just a little bad past can let the demon start pumping with chakra. No matter how long you have lived with the demon. It'll still want to be free" He would growl out the last words. Laying back on the sand shore. Tracing his fingers in the sand, he would open his mouth to speak, but stops closing his mouth, a devilish grin growing across his face. His voice deepening alittle, alittle hint of blood lust added to his tone. "Just like so TenTen was it?" He turned to glance to the girl, black whisker markings on his cheeks now, his pupils slits. A small motion of blood red chakra crossing along his whiskers. Chakra begins to course around him, a slight glance of blue chakra.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 pm

"A demons anger is in its chakra. When you take chakra you take that anger in. Just a little bad past can let the demon start pumping with chakra. No matter how long you have lived with the demon. It'll still want to be free"

"Hmmm..." My tone had much of curiosity in it. This guy seemed to catch my interest enemy wise. Seeing him about to speak it caught my intereest since I could suddenly feel a large amount of chakra eminating from him. I foze for a few seconds surpised at the sudden evil presence but retained my movement and mind with much questions in my thoughts.

"Just like so TenTen was it?"

"It is. Although, I must ask, what is it like to be sealed in a human body?" I asked curiously since I've always wanted to ask the demons. Since I've already met Mephisto who was a devil who was free, how is a sealed demon feel? It might be a stupid question but although, again, curiousity had enveloped me. Although it wasn't really the first time since it was how I was with Mephisto when I found out he was a devil with much power. I guess it seems I've attracted human looking unhumans... Well at least my life wouldn't be boring.

( well it seems like I've gotten myself into something.... and I was improvising the whole time xPP haha xDD *Continues to improvize* xDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: