AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)

Go down 
+3
Reyna sabakuuu
Tenten
Dendrac
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm

He would turn, glancing around and begins to leave, waving lazily. "see ya..."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:07 pm

"Oops... Sorry Faust-kun.."

I raised my arm and gave the thumbs up, indicating that I was fine. Speaking wasn't really an option with a bunch of sand in my mouth...
When Tenten got off of my back, I didn't feel like sitting up. Actually, I started falling asleep. I hadn't gotten any sleep for the past couple of days, not that I really needed it, but it was good to sleep an hour every now and then. I was just starting to drift off when I felt someone, most likely Tenten, poke my head. I decided to not respond, hoping she would go back to talking to Dendrac. I immediately jumped up with a yelp when she poked at my tail. I took several paces back, growling with eyes narrowed at her.
"No touchy!" I barked, fists clenched, tail wagging furiously.

I regained my composure some seconds later. I looked over at Dendrac, who was leaving. So, he was from the future? I could easily fix the problem he had, but, at the moment, I didn't feel like it. It would be funnier to watch him live in an unfamiliar time.
"Leaving so soon? I would think it not a good idea to travel around by yourself in a different time. I doubt you even know where you are."

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

I giggled at his same response to the last time I had poked his tail. Knowing that he was kinda ticked that I poked his extremely sensitive tail but i just couldn't help it. I mean knowing a big tough guy's small weakness or sensitive spot is just adorable to me... I cna't help but find it adorable no matter how pissed Mephisto will be.

"see ya..."

"Leaving so soon? I would think it not a good idea to travel around by yourself in a different time. I doubt you even know where you are."

"Yeah don't leave ye-aawwhhaaatt??! Traveling through time?!" I let out eyes windened at the unimaginable thought of traveling through time. The thought was simply unimaginable. I've never seen anyone who had traveled through time.. that's amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

(holy crap im lost XD)

Reyna would walk alongside Tenten as she approached these two unfamiliar males. Her blood red eyes scanned them both analyzing what they were and whether they were a threat or not. Licking her fangs she flipped back her jet back hair and smiled "hi.." she says smiling lightly but surely enough she was faking it. "tenten my brother gaara would soon join us." she would say while crossing her arms over her chest

Kyuketsuki: "That damn boy smells like a fox!" kyuketsuki would growl inside her as he would rumble in his seal. Already he wanted to join reyna by her side but he didn't feel like appearing besides being a one tailed jinchuuriki he had some relations with shukaku.

(omg short sorry i have chores!!)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm

he would glance back for a second, smirking. "I destroy this area in the future this whole place is covered in magma. My home will be five miles to the west directly in the center of every all the villages. I think i know my way around here." He then sniffed the air, catching a scent that sends Kurama over the edge slamming around in his inner mind. His pupils becoming slits once more, his hair raising up some spiking, placing his hand over his right eye, before turning and walking away, a slight growl could be heard from him as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 pm

"OOoohh!! Gaara?! GOOD!! I miss him!!" I let out hearing that my old friends brother was coming over soon, which was funny cuz Gaara and i got along pretty well, if I say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Reyna would perk up while constantly watching the male walk away. She raised her eyebrow yet at the moment Kyuketsuki was stirring in her. His chakra was growing immense and all she could do is try to calm him down immedietely! "Kyuketsuki calm yourself!" She scolded under her breathe while turning away and walking towards the water

kyuketsuki: "Shut up! I don't take orders from you reyna!" he would yell back while shaking the bars of his sealed cage. Already he was raging yet he couldn't help but think of what gaara would do if he sensed him like this. A loud growl rumbled inside and his eyes gleamed red in the darkness of his domain
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm

He would continue to walk till he was out of sight. Sitting under a tree, leaning against a tree, breathing heavily, his body about to break down. "Damn it Kurama are you trying to destroy my chakra lines pumping that much out at once...." [Kurama: Go back boy I want to destroy!] "Listen to yourself, your gonna get us killed acting like that" he spat out some blood, having his right lunge damaged. He would sigh, feeling Kurama's chakra flowing through him healing his body quickly. "At least warn me next time so i can harden my blood..."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Reyna would walk to the shore where the water met her bare feet. Peeling off her ninja clothes she would wear a baby blue bathing suit. Her black hair fell over her chest as she would sigh in relief. Playing with her collar that contained a vial filled with blood that glowed a orange shade as it swirled, she would gaze out at the sea. Kyuketsuki's chakra was still scorching her veins with his anger and only she can stand quiet and let him do whatever Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 Am_Strand

"Im coming out reyna! So i-i- *sniff* Gaara approaches!" he would announce

In the midst of the beach and male dressed in soo many robes walked towards reyna he carried a huge gourd on his back not only did he wear such a nonsense thing espeacially on a hot day his hair was the dark shade of red. It was the Kazekage of the sand village he held a emotionless expression for sometime but soon his light green eyes hovered over his young sibling "Reyna." he spoke before he would glare at her as if he was meeting kyuketsuki's eyes "Calm yourself beast." he said with a rather angry tone

"Damn you gaara once i come out i will do something about you one day. You'll see soon all of the four nations will bow before me in total fear." he says with a slight chuckle soon his chakra would began to fade "you'll see.." his voice said once more fading away as his chakra lowered
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

He would sigh, taking off his shirt, walking toward the water, smiling as a small wave hits his legs, going deeper, letting Kurama to release exas chakra flowing all through the shore line. On the surface of each wave Kurama could be seen. "Boy you really should have stayed there...I can feel Gaara." the demon would speak through the sound of the crashing waves. "Maybe....maybe not. I know i can use stronger minerals then him and his sand but its to risky to try and spar with him. You know just how crazy the one tail is." The kyuubi would chuckle loudly, the waves becoming taller and more force with in them. Letting out more chakra then he planned, flowing all the way up and down the shore line with his red chakra through the water.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Reyna would turn to face her brother "nii-chan shall we train sort of while we are here? "I would ask while putting on my ninja uniform before walking 10 feet apart from my brother whom would stand there emotionless expression, arms crossed only to stare right at me "alright.." i would say pulling out a kunai facing my brother my eyes would sharpen taking one breathe i would sprint at him quickly only to throw the kunia directly at him beforing making my route to his left

"Shall i lend you a hand?" kyuketsuki would ask softly

Gaara would remain to keep his usual posture and facial expression he didn't hesitate to move or attack yet when the kunai came at him with such speed a barrier of sand flew up blocking gaara's body preventing any damage or harm to be done to him

"Dammit brother..." Reyna would hiss while flashing her fangs in amusment before she would think of another stradegy she wanted to at least get one hit on him!Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 1255314633_8229_full

Last edited by Reyna sabakuuu on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 pm

"I destroy this area in the future this whole place is covered in magma. My home will be five miles to the west directly in the center of every all the villages. I think i know my way around here."

"Say what?!... You destroy this area in the frute?!" I let out making sure that this was what he had said. ( sorry i'm trying to talk to two people at teh same time T^T haha xDD BRO!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??! O^O haha xDD )

Finally seeing Gaara I stared at him with eye brows raised thinking that his outfit was seriously rediculous. "Gaara... take off the extra clothings!" I ordered him as I reached to take off the many robes he had on in this heating weather.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 pm

(g2g guys rp with ya tomrrow)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 pm

( mkaayyzz!!! X33 see ya!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

(see ya tomorrow i guess? xD)

He would sigh, diving under the water and floating there for a while.

(sorry its short i got no idea what to do right now xD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 pm

( Oh goodness I KNOW!! >^< I dunno what to do now >3> haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 pm

(Alright, I'm here, now you all can relax. Lol.)

Eventually, I cautiously wandered back over by Tenten. I, again, wrapped my tail around my torso, hiding it from view. I didn't trust Tenten with it at the moment, and, as my saying goes, a gentleman always hides his tail. That, and, I would much prefer to keep it hidden from the other humans. I stood by Tenten, glaring at her for moment, then I turned to the girl with black hair. I greeted her with a bow.

Not too long after that, a kid with red hair showed up. The kid, who I presumed was named Gaara, also wielded a demon within him. I haven't been by this many demons for quite some time! It was laughable to me that they were all sealed within humans. I could feel that one was a bit angered at that fact, but alas, I would never help him. It was his own fault that he got in that mess, and it was entertaining to see him thrash around in his own anger. Father always told me to never help a troubled demon, but rather, watch them scream - To this day, I still followed those ways of his, and I always would.

Two of the humans were sparring. I adjusted my coat before sitting down on the sand. I watched the two, quickly became bored, then looked over at Tenten.
"Do you... know all of these people?" I blinked.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Giving up after a long while and saw that Mephisto has sat down.

"Reyna and Gaara? Yeah I've known them since I was a Young Genin, or what usual people ususally call, the young teen years." I rambled a little as laid down next to him enjoying the sun thinking that it was a good idea that I already had placed sunscreen before I had came out.

Last edited by Tenten on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 pm

(WAIT who is sparring o.o)

He would begin to drift back toward the group, still in the water, with out noticing, listening to Kurama complain how i never go on killing rampages.

(again sorry for it being short =/ still no idea xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 pm

(Reyna and Gaara xD And it’s cool, don’t worry about it.)

"Reyna and Gaara? Yeah I've known them since I was a Young Genin, or what usual people ususally call, the young teen years."

I looked over at her and smiled, "You must have a lot of friends! But, with your personality and all, I guess I shouldn't be surprised... It's only natural for humans to want to befriend someone like you, I guess." I reached my hand over her forehead and flicked it lightly, just so it felt like a harmless tap, "That's for earlier... If you weren't one of my little brothers, your head would be bleeding right now." I mumbled with a pout.

I looked out to the ocean, scanned the surface, and when I found Dendrac I called out:
"Oi, Dendrac-san! Don't go being the loner, it's bothersome!" In other words, come join us.

Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 pm

He would open his right eye, glancing over, shooting glare toward the male. Waving his hand at him like yeah yeah what ever you say rolling his eyes. Let out a large amount of chakra to sink him under the water, swimming across the water toward the shore.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

"You must have a lot of friends! But, with your personality and all, I guess I shouldn't be surprised... It's only natural for humans to want to befriend someone like you, I guess."

"Awwz!! aren't chu sweet!!~" I let out with a small giggle. "That's actually not the first time someone had said that to me." I commented with a smile. Suddenly I was flicked in the forehead. "ITE!!" ('OW!!' in Jap XPP haha xDD) I placed pressure upon the now red spot on my forehead a pout on my face along with his.

"That's for earlier... If you weren't one of my little brothers, your head would be bleeding right now."

"Gomen..." ( 'sorry' in Jap X33 ) I let out still slightly smiling at the memory of how he reacts to people touching his tail. "It's just so cute!!" I let out bluntly with a giggle.

"Oi, Dendrac-san! Don't go being the loner, it's bothersome!"

"AGREED!!! No one likes being a loner!! I know I don't!" I shouted motioning him to sit down over here. Patting the empty space next to me implying that he should make conversation with us, at least for now. And it was the big fat truth on what I said, I hate being alone... honestly it was my greatest fear. Being left alone. ( AND THAT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT IN MY HEAD!! XPP IT COMPLETELY APPLIES TO ME!! XPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

"ITE!!"

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad." I muttered and looked away, crossing my arms stubbornly. "How do you think I feel when you poke my tail..."

"It's just so cute!!"

"It might be cute, but it's still painful!" I countered. I was far from angry, it was very difficult to make me angry; truthfully, I thought that the whole situation was a bit funny.

"AGREED!!! No one likes being a loner!! I know I don't!"

"Yeah! So get over here and join the party!" I demanded, grinning. I personally didn't mind being alone at all because I had been, in a sense, my whole life; however, I was far different from others, so my feelings did not matter in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 am

he would stand, walking up to the two sihging heavily. "geeze..."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 am

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad."

"Well, it did hurt and a lot of my closest friends seem to do that every now and then... so It's kind of normal." I rubbed the now red spot on my forehead and shrugged it off.

"How do you think I feel when you poke my tail..."

"I said I'm sorry!..." I let out now feeling slightly bad about it.

"It might be cute, but it's still painful!"

"Mkaay... I won't do it... as much." I let out hanging my head down in shame but after a slight pause adding that last two words just to tease him a little. Truthfully I'm not gunna do it since he doesn't like it, I mean I don't want to annoy him and not like me anymore.

"Yeah! So get over here and join the party!"

I just giggled that he considered watching two friends battle for entertainment a party. Eying Dendrac as he started walking towards us. "Welcome to the party!" I remarked shooting my arms up in the air motioning at the beach around us with a s big open mouthed smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: