AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)

Go down 
+3
Reyna sabakuuu
Tenten
Dendrac
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:41 am

(i pass out at 3 pm and wake up the next day to find we have a new person in the rp xD 3 girls 2 boys. if my math is correct 5 people now XD)

Breaking the surface of the sea, taking in a deep breath of air, looking back to the beach noticing someone knew, cursing at this fact and pretty damn loudly not trying to hide this. I then slip back under the water, swimming back up to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 pm

( Aahhh!! Setsu!!! XDD Totally forgot to type a greeting! >3> haha xDD BUT I Gots it!!! XDD Setsu!! XDD )

Diving under water letting the cool salty water envelop my whole being as I held my breath. Releasing my hair from it's confindment ( ?? O.o haha xDD ) making it flow under water as though floating through air. Not to soon I needed to resurface to refill my lungs with air. While doing so I raked the fingers through my hair so that it would stick to my face. Glancing towards the shore I saw a familiar blond haired girl... the only blond haired girl with a japanese mullet hair style I knew. Setsu!! I havn't seen her in so long! I started swimming towards the shore to also see the Mephisto had made conversations with her. Having a slight worried feeling since Mephisto was a demon and Setsu being an angel of darkness. I wondered if they were going to get along even though they were clearly opposites. Arriving at my towel which Setsu was sitting up on, I ran up to her hugging her to the ground. Embracing her dry body with my clearly wet one, "Setsu!!" was all I had let out acting as though the fact that they were opposites didn't bother me. I knew that Setsu would be pissed that I just gave her a wet embrace and yet I still did it anyway since it was a way for me to show that I cared.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

"But... why?"

Of course I would not be able to go a day without being questioned. Was it not just two days ago that I was brought in by the Grigori for questioning? I do suppose that it was my own fault this time, though. If I hadn't made that slipup in my words, this wouldn't be happening. I thought this to be so simple that I put no thought into my explanation. Shame on me. "For reasons that you would understand and would not understand all the same." Where there is a joker, there is a riddle.

I turned back to the angel when she spoke, her silver eyes locked onto my emerald ones. I averted the gaze by looking off to the side, almost shyly. I'd rather not be analyzed by an angel. It was... uncomfortable, to say the least. I stayed awkwardly silent, that is, until Tenten came running up and gave the angel a hug. So, my assumptions were correct once again; and her name, I had found out, was Setsu. It was nice to have questions answered without asking. Now that the awkwardness was worn away by Tenten's presence, I was simply quiet. I had no interest in saying anything more to Setsu. It seemed that, yet again, my pride had gotten in the way.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 pm

"For reasons that you would understand and would not understand all the same."

"Hnnn..." was all I had let out of my throat as my brows furrowed in slight confusion.

( Setsu got her internet taken away before she could reply!! AND SO.... she texted me her reply x33 )

Not so soon after the Demon had strayed from eye contact which I couldn't help but mentally smirk as I kept my blank face. Suddenly my sight had turned towards the cloud-less sky. Before that had happened I felt a pressure of something... or someone... falling upon me. Someone who apparently had been swimming just a few seconds before, long brown hair, her toned skin, and her toned body which weighted themselves upon me. "TEN!!" I shouted the second I saw the long brown hair. Fucking Ay!! Suddenly surprising me like that ticks me off and she knows that!! "You know I don't like it when you tackle me like that." My stern voice echoed as soon as she pushed herself off of me.

"Awws... Bur you know you love me!!" I let out poking her face trying to make her calm down a bit not wanting her to right away get into her angry attitude. "Oh, Setsu!! This is Mephisto!" Talking to my dear angel friend motioning towards my demon friend and I did likewise with Mephisto introducing her to him.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Shura cursed to herself and scratched the back of her head out of irritation. She stopped walking and took a good look around the area that she was in: A forest. She was originally heading the beach, but instead, she ended up in a forest. What. The. Hell - She muttered to herself. She huffed out a harsh sigh and continued on thinking she wasn't going to get anywhere by just wondering how she ended up in a stupid forest. Hell, this are was new to her, so she had an excuse for getting lost. Even if she didn't have an excuse, she could careless. Right now she was just pissed off that she couldn't find the beach, not to mention she was tired, which added fuel to the fire. She decided to take the day off; and no, she never asked the clown for permission to take the day off. He’d never notice, anyways, so she wasn't going to waste her breath with talking to him.

The Knight was wearing her normal outfit - a red bikini top with shorts. She was just planning on getting some sun, nothing more or less. She was carrying a sake bottle with her, but she already drank it all, so she had thrown it away somewhere in the forest.
"Jeez... does this freakin' forest ever end?!" She grumbled and kept walking. She began to question herself if she even had started in the right direction in the first place - well, that was before she heard the sound of waves. She took a whiff of the air. "Finally!" Another mutter. She quickened her steps, all smiles as she emerged from the forest. She shielded the sun from her magenta colored eyes. Damn, that sun was bright!

Shura heard other voices close by. It was a public beach so of course there would be others there. Meh, she didn't care... as long as no one annoyed her. She rubbed her eyes, her vision finally clearing up. Once she could see, she lazily turned her head to look at the others. Girl that seemed overly excited, girl that seemed annoyed by the overly excited girl, the stupid clown, some girl with black hair, a guy with red hair and a weird tattoo on his forehead, and some guy out in the ocean. This beach was practically empty compared to how it usually was! She paused and blinked. Wait... stupid clown?! Her eyebrow twitched angrily. Well, she found the person that was gunna annoy her.
"What the hell are you doin' here, Mephisto!?" She barked at him, clearly enraged. And she was hoping to be able to get away from him! Now he'd know that she was taking the day off without his permission! She crossed her arms over her chest, eyes narrowed towards him.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:03 am

(I'm lost in this xD oh god....)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 am

( Ooohh well Setsu entered and interacts with Mephisto then Tenten barges in and soon after that Shura enters ... That's pretty much what happened xPP haha xDD Gunna reply improvizing so it might sound kinda weird xPP haha xDD )

"What the hell are you doin' here, Mephisto!?"

I looked up to the new woman who I thought to be beautiful. I mean not that I was interested in women but when you see a really pretty girl you can't really help but think that she's beautiful. No, I don't mean girly beautiful but more of a fiesty beautiful... Glancing back towards Mephisto then back up at the woman.

( I dunno what else to reply with... *hangs head in shame* )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 am

(....TenTen you confused me even more!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 am

( Hah?? ...well then what do you understand?? o.o )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 am

I watched the two argue with mild interest. Well, they weren't exactly arguing; but, oh, you know, one was getting annoyed with the other. It was to be expected that the one getting annoyed would be the angel of darkness. Things settled down and Tenten decided to introduce me herself. It was kind of her, but I scowled just slightly - I didn't want an angel going around, muttering my name with no respect whatsoever. I sighed for, alas, it could not be helped! So, I accepted it and moved on. I gave a slight nod of acknowledgement towards her but nothing more. She deserved nothing more from me.

"What the hell are you doin' here, Mephisto!?"

That familiar viperous tone, that disrespectful attitude, it must have been- "Kirigakure Sensei!!~" I greeted joyfully and waved, a fang poking out and hooking onto my lower lip innocently. "What am I doing here?" I blinked and strolled over to her, a smile grazing my lips. "Shouldn't the question be directed at you, instead?" I clicked my tongue in disapproval and stopped walking when I was a good few inches away from her. I waved my index finger in the air and shook my head as though thoroughly disappointed, "Taking the day off I see. And you never even asked for my permission to do so! Tsk, tsk. Sensei, I am disappointed in you!" Quite disappointed indeed! Though, I do suspect it not to be a surprise - this was the gusty Shura that we were talking about, after all.

I twirled around to face Tenten and Setsu.
"I'd like you both to meet a good friend of mine - Miss Shura Kirigakure!" My smile broadened into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 am

(I understand NOTHING Tenten o.e)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 am

( pft... then i dunno what to say >3> )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 am

(i started the rp...and i'm the first to quit it XD SEE YA!)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:57 pm

(dude...this Rp totally died >.>)

Raita looked around after being thrown back onto the beach by the shark she was riding. " owch...." I said dusting of the sand from my wet skin.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:09 am

( well it seems that the main people... or should I say main couple.... *hint* Mehpisto and Shura *cough* *cough* haven't replied yet... and SO I'll tell Setsu to post as well =DD )
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm

(>////<)

Shura glowered when the stupid clown practically sung out her name and began to approach her. He was always way too damn cheerful. She sighed out heavily, hating the fact that he always redirected a question at the one askin' it. "Shut yer trap! I don't need yer lousy permission!" She argued and had to look up at him to continue glaring. He was too damn tall! Disappointed... che, she didn't care if anyone was disappointed in her. That was their problem, not hers. "I could've introduced myself..." She muttered and looked at the other two. She wasn't glaring anymore but you could still tell that she was still pretty pissed off. Again, she sighed out her anger and smiled. Wasn't their fault that polka dots here was stupid. "Yo."

She heard a quiet mumble and looked over at the crimson haired girl. The ninja lazily waved even if she wasn’t looking her way. Meh, it was the thought that counted.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:57 pm

( Sup... sorry it took a while to get back online.. stupid parents. Heh, nice Ten Razz )

I was about to introduce myself when Ten came in introducing me. "I can speak for myself, Thanks Ten." I bluntly thanked her knowing that she knew that I wasn't trying to sound mean... just blunt.

My currently silver eyes eyed the woman with red hair then back at the demon man for being almost as cheery as Ten... and you all know Ten can get a little too cheery... almost to the point where it's just too creepy. Anyways I stared at the woman named Shura and mentally admired her long red hair without showing any sign of it. Heh, funny thing is she kinda sounded like me. "Hey." I greeted her as I stood along with Ten next to me. "Setsu. Sestu Heel." Introducing myself thinking that I didn't want Ten introducing my all the damn time. Not that I meant anything mean to Ten who has been nothing but nice to me no matter how bad I've been but my tendency to be blunt was always gunna be in me. I starting playing with my lip ring once again as Tenten introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:00 pm

( Hah, thanks xDD HAD TO!! I was SO tempted xDD )

"I can speak for myself, Thanks Ten."

"Alright, alright!" Was all I had let out since I knew that she was just being blunt and so let it slip. She did tend to do that a lot... not that was a completely bad thing but sometimes being too blunt could get you hurt.

"I could've introduced myself..." "Yo."
"Hey."
"Setsu. Sestu Heel."

"And I'm Tenten! Nice to meetcha!!" I chippered as I gave a small energetic wave.

( waaay too tired at the moment... so didn't write that much... >3> )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm

"Shut yer trap! I don't need yer lousy permission!"

I leaned over to be eye to eye level with her, "Oh, but you do. As your superior, you are to come to me if you would ever like to request a day off; not simply pick whichever day you want to take off yourself." I countered matter-of-factly and flashed a grin that was dripping with mockery. I straightened up and "hm'ed" to myself. She would need some form of punishment... ah, I know! "And don't even think about running off to some other part of the beach, because, for a punishment, you will be stuck with me for the rest of the day!~" I hummed delightfully, grin widening. Once the others were finished with introducing themselves, I spoke again. "See? It won't be too bad, you can talk with Tenten and..." Instead of saying the angel's name, I gestured to her instead. "Then again, it wouldn't be too bad even if you were just stuck with only me, right?” I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 pm

(I feel weird cuz everyone else is rping first person, so I'm gonna too haha)

When Polka Dots came eye to eye level with me, my glare intensified. His snake-like eyes didn’t even faze me - I was used to the weird characteristics of demons after being ‘round them for so damn long. A lot of the time, I freakin’ forgot that he was even a demon - he acted like a clown for gods sake! And dressed like one, too! Then again, there have been times when I’ve witnessed that other side to him. Like when- "Be stuck with you for the rest of the whole damn day?!? Hell no!" I growled, completely forgetting about my past thoughts. I'd rather spend a day in hell! I turned my back to him, muttering beneath my breath before the others introduced themselves. I focused on what they were saying and totally shoved the presence of Polka Dots in a dark corner of my mind.

"Nice ta meet ya." I responded to the blond haired girl with bright pink tips. I cracked a smile. Even if her attitude was similar to mine, there still would be no in between when it came to friendship. She would get along with me or would not get along with me, period. However, there was something... off about this girl. I dunno what it was but, telling from the vibe I got from her, something was definitely odd about her. I shook her head. I didn't feel like getting a headache by thinking over whatever was going on. So, I turned to the girl with brown hair and replied:

"Nice ta meet ya, too." I blinked. This girl, Tenten, was energetic beyond belief. Hell, she kind of acted like a kid. I guess that's just how some people act though. But damn... she had a lot of energy. I wasn't sure if she was just gunna annoy the hell outta me or if I was gunna yell at her before she could. Meh, we'll see if she even does get on my nerves that much. Other than that, she seems nice. Kind, too. Shouldn't be that hard to get along with... unless she annoys me. Then we'll have a problem.

Polka Dots started talkin' again. I swear, he can't ever shut up. Wait... he didn't say that girl's, Setsu's, name. The hell? That was weird because Polka Dots always properly referred to someone by their name, not just leave it out and gesture to them instead. So I was right, something was off with that girl... che, I'd find out later, or one of ‘em could tell me themselves. Today was my day off so I wasn't gunna worry about any of that crap right now. My scowl returned when Polka Dots started laughin',
"Nah, it wouldn't be too bad, it’d just be my version of hell."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 pm

( AWESOME!!! welcome to type in first person club!! XDD haha xDD I'm just doing that a lot more now... just doing the whole "welcome to the *insert random club* club!! haha WTFreak??! haha xDD )

"Nice ta meet ya, too."

I nodded my head as soon as my eye sight focused to the background and sees an ice cream cart! YAY!! Gasping I let out a "Ice cream!! Imma go get some!! Anyone want some??" I asked around looking at the surroundig people waiting for a response as i continued glancing at the ice cream man behins the ice cream counter. I mean, who wouldn't want an ice cream on a hot day at the each like thiis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: