AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)

Go down 
+3
Reyna sabakuuu
Tenten
Dendrac
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:04 pm

"Oh, heh, thanks. Yeeaahh I'm thinking of cutting it... Maybe..." I let out swinging my head back to I was standing up straight with my hair out of my face. I didn't really care for my hairas much as the usual girl would... I mean I took showers and washed my hair of course but I don't really go through making it pretty like the usual girls... That is unless I feel like I want to or have time to do so but at this moment... Not really. Who would do that anyway? Here of all places? I mean this is a beach!! You're going to get your hair wet anyways. Why go through the trouble of fixing up your hair when it's gunna be ruined anyways.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 am

My fox ear twitched since i was listening to Tenten talk from further away than humans could."that makes since." I said.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I just nod my head as I continued shaking a decent amount of sand.

( I don't know what else to put... so that's all i got at the moment .....sadly... *hangs head in shame* >3> )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 pm

I walked back over to the others."hey wanna go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:44 pm

"What can I say? I'm a classy guy."

"Yes, I noticed." I smiled with a giggle. He really was, and I didn't mind at all. Honestly I think more men should follow his example. Usual guys treat women like they aren't even human but you usually find guys who cherish women half the time. BUT anyways!!

"hey wanna go swimming?"

I nodded my head tying my hair back up into a pony tail. "Yeah, we should!" I let out smiling my usual happy smile. That is what the beach is for so why not??
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 pm

I smiled and nodded before making a run for the water. I jumped up on a tall rock like a cat and jumped off into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm

I'd groan, waking up with a headache. "whats going on...." rubbing my forehead.

(sorry its short and HEY i'm back in the rp xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

"whats going on...."

"We, sir, are about to take a dip in the ocean. Would you like to join?" I asked Dendrac then looked over at Mephisto. "Faust-kun!! We're about to take a swim, Wanna come??" I asked him as well not wanting him to feel left out. Although he does seem interested in Renya's battle with Gaara's.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm

I'd nod, slowly dragging myself in to the water, acting like his legs weren't working.

(lol sorry its so short XD)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 pm

I was already swimming in the ocean and had caught a shark. I was now riding it."HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

"Nice one Raita!!!" I shouted back to her with a giggle as I jumped into the water enjoying the feel of the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm

(lol tenten's pick is so big it stretches the page!)

I'd look toward the girl riding the shark, rolling my eyes before closing them with a deep breath, swimming to the sandy sea floor to the deeper waters.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:36 pm

(Hah, I KNOOW! That's why I changed it xPP haha xDD SORRY XPP I thought it looked cool but ended up too bigger than I expected it to be xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm

(Still abit big and wait since when is TenTen pregers?
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:41 pm

( Well I'm still looking for pics >3> ... Pregers?? She's not O.o )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 pm

(........=.= TenTen...look at the pic in your sig that has google in it with "TenTen is ____" there is preg and you said there are only 2 tings that are wrong one is useless and dead xD fail on you tentne)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:57 pm

( they are Tenten haters xPP haha xDD well... that's what I think xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm

(....your still not talking about the whole bit about them saying TenTen is pregers =3=)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 am

( Well... I DON'T KNOW T^T maybe it's Neji's child!!! XPP hahahaha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 am

(T3T...)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 pm

( Meehh >3> haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 pm

( Supz!! Mind if I join in?? If not too fuckin bad. )

My purple painted toes sunk into the warm sand with every step as I saw my old friend Ten already here. My japanese mullet hair style made me stand out including the fact that the color was different. Bleach blonde with pink tips complimenting my many layers I had in my hair. With every male that I walked passed giving flirtatious greetings every now and again I would greet them back with the same flirtatious attitude. I reached a large towel placed on the sand guessing that it was Ten's considering that she's most likely the only girl who brings her weapons with her as I eyed the scrolls piled up. Out of habit, I played with my lower lip ring, on my left side, which was loosly chained to my left skull earing. It had a few other chains hanging about as well. With every motion I made they jingled which was another thing that made me stand out even more.

I hadn't planned on getting wet from the salty ocean water and so I dressed with a pair of leather short shorts and a plain white dress shirt, it's sleeves rolled up slightly above my elbows, a plain black bra underneath, which looked like a bikini top. To finish off my whole outfit I had my usual leather finger less gloves which also gave holes with every knuckle I had on each hand. The dress shirt was completely unbuttoned but was tied as though it looked as though it were a half shirt. Which showed off much skin that I didn't mind, showing off my flat stomach. Although it wasn't really muscle like Tenten's stomach/abds mine is more of just a plain flat stomach. Laying back on Ten's towel I eyed the cloud-less sky and the sun beating down heat-rays upon us.

The skin that showed the pure black angel wings upon my back seemed as though merely a tattoo but it's actually a symbol of me being an Angel of Darkness. You might ask, 'Angel of Darkness? What the hell is that?' Well it's simply a pure goody-goody angel who has commited a sin and is forever to wander the mortal world doing as they please as long as they do not step out of line. Since Angel's of Darkness, obviously, don't belong in the heavens; they don't belong in Hell either since they do not possess demon powers nor the demon features. ( Demon features as in devil wings and a devil tail ) Although I have not lived through both Heaven and Hell unaccepting me alone... I have my Onii-san... Cain Heel. who has been by my side most of my life and will be forever with me.

Although most Angel's of Darkness usually loose their angel powers and have no powers besides flying or some even feed off blood; I have learned to control fire from my Onii-san who used to work under the devil himself but left to take care of me. And so, as you can say, meeting me... might get burnt.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am

"Faust-kun!! We're about to take a swim, Wanna come??"

I tore my gaze from the ocean and lazily glanced over at Tenten. The relaxed atmosphere of the beach was making me become indolent. "I would join you, but as you can see, I'm not in the correct attire for swimming." Oh dear, there was an error in my words. Tenten knew that I could change what I was wearing in a quick second. Hopefully she would not take note of that. There was one reason as to why I did not want to swim and that reason was due to the complex demonic markings and battle scars that raked my body. Today was a day dedicated to relaxing, not questioning.

Ah, a new presence had come about. The beach was quite popular today, was it not? I do suppose that, in many cases, it was a lot busier; I just found it humoring that the area went from practically empty to a group of people in such a short amount of time. I was being rude by just standing here and not even greeting the new face. And so, with a quick turn of my heel, I wandered over to the newcomer, just dodging the tide. I suspected her to be a friend of Tenten's as she had just laid down on her towel, making herself quite comfortable. I stood off to the side of her.
"Good aft-..." I froze in midsentence. If you knew me at all, then you would know that it was odd for me to do such a thing. I caught the symbol upon her back. It was the sign of an angel of darkness - Angels who commit a grave sin and are punished to forever roam this mortal world. An angel was an angel nonetheless.

Let me condense this long, long explanation for you: I did not, by any means, get along with angels. They could get along with me, but I would not with them. It should be common fact to all that an angel and demon would not normally be on good terms. However, there was another important reason why I disliked angels. If I had any weakness at all, angels would serve as that weakness. She may have been an angel of darkness, but, as I said before, an angel is an angel. For now, I would act calmly. I cleared my throat,
"My apologies. As I was saying before, good afternoon!~" I almost choked on my own words. How distasteful it was to talk to an angel like this!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am

"I would join you, but as you can see, I'm not in the correct attire for swimming."

"Hmm... okay, if you say so." I walked off shrugging off my thoughts thinking that he a good reason... but my curiosity got the best of, as always.... I really need to learn a bit of self-control. Oh well... "But... why?" I asked with a curious face. I looked up at him waiting for a reasonable reason, I mean I didn't want to be a nosy pinochio but at least I don't try to force him to make him tell me his personal life. "I mean if you don't want to tell me I'm fine... just... you know... curious." I let out with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 am

I was laying down as I let the heat envelop me. Ever now and again flipping over laying on my stomach unccontiously showing off my symbol on my back. Now, paying attention I suddenly realized that there was a demon presence near by. Although the second I felt it, I immediately knew that it wasn't the one and only demon I know. No. It's a totally different presence and so it doesn't concern me. With that thought I had relaxed and continued being enveloped in the hot sun rays.

"Good aft-..."

Suddenly hearing a voice I looked towards the owner who had been a purple headed man. Me currently silver colored eyes scanned him realizing that he was most likely the demon presence I had felt. A Demon, huh?... never met another demon besides Onii-san... This'll be interesting. Mentaly smirking I stared up at him with a blank face as I sat up leaning on the bottom of palms not wanting to completely sit up.

"My apologies. As I was saying before, good afternoon!~"

Nodding my head in greeting. "It's no offense to me." I made no motion but only to stare up at this demon's green eyes. His eyes are slightly different than Onii-san's eyes. Onii-san's eyes were always dead serious, angry, and every now and then I would see his caring child-like part of him in his eyes. Although this man's eyes seemed sly, confident, and devious? but he had this likeness of respect towards others that you usually don't see too often from men. "Sup." Was my own greeting considering that I was born half American and so the slang was growing on to me, becoming more of a habit than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: