AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited Empty
PostSubject: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Bane awoke early in the morning, just before the sun rose over the hills. He silently went downstairs, got dressed, grabbed his sword and arm guards, and left before anyone woke up. On his way out, he swung a small pack of supplies over his shoulder. He headed towards the forest to train like he usually does in the morning. Winter was just ending and spring had begun; flowers started to bloom and the snow was melting slowly as the sun laid it's warmth over the earth. Once he was deep enough in, he dropped his bag down by a tree and grasped his sword. For the next few hours he swung at trees for some light practice. Once he was tired, however, he sheathed his sword again, and laid down under a large tree and began to doze off.
Back to top Go down
HetaliaFreak

HetaliaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Allie had just woken up to the sun rising and she smiled as best she could. After what happened to her family she didn't know if she had the strength to keep going but she needed to... For them she would. She got what little stuff she had and started venturing out into the woods. She was dirty, smelled of smoke, and her hair was a complete mess. She stumbled through the woods for a bit then she was to weak to continue so she collapsed and fell unconscious not far from where Bane was.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:35 pm

(My character was falling asleep xD Way to make it hard to find you Razz Oh well ^^)

As Bane laid in the grass, his eyes got heavy and he began to doze off. Slowly he started to dream, but suddenly he heard a loud thump in the distance. He woke up again, eyes wide open. He grumbled a bit, rolled over, and tried to fall asleep again. But something kept nagging at him in the back of his head to go see what had happened. After a little bit, he stood up and whipped the dust off of his clothes. It was probably just an animal, he thought to himself. But I suppose I should go check it out just in case... He yawned as he swung his sword and bag over his shoulders, then he tightened his arm guards. He walked over to where the noise had came from, keeping his hand on his sword in case anything should try and attack him. Passing countless trees and patrolling the area, it had seemed like he was unable to find the source of the noise. He was just getting ready to talk away, until he heard a groan behind the tree he was standing near by. He moved around it to see a girl on the ground. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, rushing towards her. She was unconscious, and by the looks of it she hadn't had a decent place to stay for awhile. He picked her up and started to carry her to his house.

A few hours went by, and the girl was still unconscious. Bane quickly healed her wounds, and before long, she started to wake up again. She was in a bed in his home with blankets wrapped around her to keep the cold off. "Hey, how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
HetaliaFreak

HetaliaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:06 pm

She awoke to something encasing her and she groaned a bit since her head hurt. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around seeing she was in a bed under the covers in someone's house. She didn't understand how she got here but then she heard a male voice come from her right but she didn't understand what they said so she looked over at them and her eyes met his. She backed away a bit terror plain in her eyes and her breathing quickened almost sending her into panic mode because she didn't understand what was going on. "W-who are you? Where am I?" She squeaked out her voice hoarse. From what he could see of her clothes her had on a purple sweatshirt on that shows her shoulders and ripped jeans both of which had multiple burns in them some going all the way to her skin but the worst of the burns were on her shoulders and back. She glanced around a bit nervous about this situation because she didn't know who he was or where she was. Her eyes portraying all of her emotions: Terror, hurt, scared, lonely, and broken.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 pm

"Whoa there, take it easy, you're not completely well yet, and you need to rest," he spoke very softly and calmly. "My name is Bane, I'm not going to hurt you. I found you collapsed in the forest and you were unconscious, so I brought you back to my home so you can heal. Look at your burns." Her burns that where on her skin had healed quite a bit since she arrived at the house and were not nearly as bad. They were still sore and stung, but were bearable at least. Bane stood up and started walking towards the door. "Hold on a moment," he spoke. He came back within a few minutes with a plate of food. On it was some meat, half a loaf of bread, and a glass of milk. "You should eat. Oh, also," he turned around and grabbed some folded up clothes and placed them on the bed as well. "these are for you. Your old clothes look too torn up, so I figured you could use some new ones." He stood up once again and walked towards the door. He grabbed the handle, and before he shut it, he said "I know you may not trust me, seeing as I am a stranger to you and all, but I won't hurt you. If you feel up to it, you can come downstairs when you're ready." Then he left, leaving her alone in the room.
Back to top Go down
HetaliaFreak

HetaliaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 am

She watched him go with a bit of curiosity as to why he was helping a complete stranger but she wasn't complaining. She looked at all her burns and smiled a bit. He's nice to me. Maybe I'll get to know him a bit more before I leave. She looked at the food and took it and started eating slowly mostly so she won't get sick from eating to fast. Man when was the last time I ate something? Heck I don't remember but I don't care. When she was done with the food she set the plate down and drank the milk setting the glass down. She looked at the clothes and stood slowly and striped out of her burnt and torn ones putting on the new ones. They were a tad big on her small petite form but she didn't mind. They were warm and she snuggled right into them. She grabbed the plate and the glass and slowly went downstairs looking around Bane's home curious and hid her ears and tail not really comfortable having them out around a stranger. I hope he doesn't ask to many questions. I really don't want to relive what happened. She thought as she walked into the kitchen slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:20 pm

As the girl walked down stairs, Bane smiled a little. He took the dishes from her and washed them. The room had wood flooring and stone walls. Some candles lit the room, as fire was the only source of lighting they had. In the room was a rounded wooden table with a bowl of water in the center of it. Four chairs surrounded the table and one of them was pulled out a bit. "Good to see that you didn't decide to sneak out the upstairs window and leave," he laughed a little. "Now if you would please, sit down. I am going to finish healing your wounds." He pulled out the chair a bit further and sat her down sideways in the chair so her back wasn't up against the chair's spindle. He grabbed another chair and sat behind her so he could see the burns clearly. She seemed nervous, which was again understandable. "So what is your name?" He asked kindly. There was a pause of silence. After a moment or so, he continued to speak. "I won't ask about the ears and tail if you do not want me to," he said confidently. "Because I too have a few tricks up my sleeve." He held his hand out towards the bowl of water that rested on the table top just about a foot out of his reach. Bane then twisted her hand in some swirly motions and the water began to fluctuate, and the more he moved his hand, the more the water followed. Soon he lifted his hand a bit, and the water also floated out of the bowl and into the air. He moved it around the girl and the water started to cover her back, sending a small chill through her. "Don't worry, nothing bad is happening. It is only to heal you, I promise," he said with a small laugh. After a few seconds the water began to feel calming and rejuvenating. It stretched out to all of her burns, including the ones on her arms and legs, and her wounds started healing rapidly. The scorched and black burns then started to turn into pink sore spots, then simply into scars, as if they were inflicted years ago and had time to heal twice over.
Back to top Go down
HetaliaFreak

HetaliaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 pm

When the water hit her skin she shivered a bit but got used to it and smiled sighing in relief. "That feels really good..." She said softly. She thought a moment to herself and then looked back at him over her shoulder. "I'm Allison, Allison Morgan. But please call me Allie if you wish." She smiles smally and kindly at him then looked forward. "Also I don't mind your curiosity. If you want to know about my ears and tail you can." She sat as still as she could in the chair just really wanting to get up and move so she ends up humming to herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
HetaliaFreak

HetaliaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 am

( Do you want me to like time skip some? Will that help you? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited   Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane and HetaliaFreak only unless invited
Page 1 of 1