AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Waru

Waru

The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Walking down a path in a vacant field, a man named Waru was wondering around with nothing more than the two swords on his back. His hair was short and black, (Unlike the picture), and he wore white clothes to resemble somebody important. Waru fancyed himself as a man above all others. Some one who's power was unmatched, and someone who could not be killed. Or so he wanted. He had been traveling around, looking for specific people to take their souls. By doing this, he wanted to become a god above gods, a ruler that was respected and feared unlike anything else on this world. But to do this would take time.

Waru could already control the elements Fire, Lightning, Earth, and Plant. All that was left for him was Water, and lastly, Wind, which he hoped to find at a town near by. Although he hadn't completely masterd all of the elements he had obtained already, he could use a little bit of each one. Before he collected the last two, he wanted to perfect these, and then continue on his quest.

After walking for quite a few miles to reach the neighboring town, Waru found a tall tree with plenty of shade beneath it. He slowly walked over towards it and untied the swords that were resting on his back. He leaned them up against the tree and sat down next to them, veiwing the path he had just came from, keeping an eye out for other travelers.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:19 pm

(Quick question before we start. What time era is this? Because Bec was known in the 45 AC with all the pagan gods and barbaric warriors, huts, pelt coats, etc. Travel by ship or feet. OR, I can make it 21st century hm she comes back to life after being murdered?)
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 pm

(Well, in rp it doesn't matter at all, so lets just go with what ever. But Waru is not 21st centry thats for sure.)
(And my stupid phones messed up again)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:48 pm

(Alright I'll just do my time era then.)
(Oh and my reply to your text that you didn't get was: "Omg I need to cook my food but I realllly gotta go to the bathroom! But if I do both then the stove may catch on fire!" XD lol)

The path was clear beyond this point as I walked. My name was Bec, known for "Little one" because of my size. I had exact memory, I could remember practically anything, even my birth. My mother died after bringing me to a rath just a mile away from where she had me. She was on the verge of dying, she never gave me a name. But the man who had found me - Goll - gave me my name, and I looked up to him like a father figure.

Goll use to be the ruler of our rath, but after an incident with his eye he got demoted. He let me run to the far side towards the river to get some fresh water. Because I had no parents, I was often passed through hut to hut for a place to rest for the evening, no one minded. Everyone was friendly here. But because I was only just a priestess, they were wary of me and keeping myself alive, I was sort of the village protector after my teacher Banba died.

Running along the path to the shore line, palm tree's swept over the shore filling the beach with life. It may seem beautiful, but one had to be careful when outside of their rath. Demons lurked into our world and began to take control, they were there even in the last place you'd think of. I managed well when fighting them off, but I was still just a girl, there was only a limit to what I could do, and very little now seeing as I had no one to teach me with my teacher gone.

Upon looking over the stretch of sand, sitting against a tree stood a figured body. From the branches lingering from the tree's it cast a shadow down on them, so their swords made it look like horns coming out of their shoulders. I immediately guessed demon. If it was human after all, surely they would have found a place to shelter themselves than dwell out in the open for all to see. I dared to investigate, just in case. When walking up to them, I kept my hands at my sides ready to cast a spell as fast as ever if it fooled me and really was a demon, but as I drew closer it was a man with two swords by him.

"Hello? Are you lost?"
I said wearily, unsure if he spoke my native tongue or if he understood my language. If he hadn't I may just seem like I was speaking gibberish to him.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:04 pm

As Waru shut his eyes for a few minutes, he heared noises coming from the side of him. He quickly got up as he grabed his sword that rested in it's case. He paused in silence to see that it was just a girl. She spoke some weird language to him, but seemed pretty harmless. He thought of her as just another street rat. A poor soul who was destined to die in his rein. He set his sword down and nealed in front of the girl. "Hold on..." He spoke, not sure if she could understand him or not. He quickly placed a hand on the girls shoulder, and in the seconds that followed, a weird flash came from between his hand and her shoulder. He let the girl go as he stood back up. He glares down at the girl and then spoke in a very monotone voice. "No, I'm not lost..." He spoke to her in a language she understood.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm

I blinked when he placed his hand on my shoulder. I wondered what he had done after seeing the flash of light from the contact, my eyes growing steady on him. He could have been a druid, or was that even magic he cast? His current flow was unsteady clouding my knowledge of knowing what he was, or what he was capable of. He didn't look of a magical being or of a demon, but his intentions felt bad.
"What did you do?" I asked hesitantly not wanting him to come near me again had it been something bad. I was still ready to bark out a spell quickly if needed, I would not let him get the best of me. With his swords at his sides he looked like a warrior, but his clothing did not suit what we wore, he must have come from a distant land.
"Are you a traveling peddler?" I didn't bother to say a spell just yet, he could have meant no harm for all I knew, but I didn't want to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm

"Haven't you noticed?" He asked with a cold breath. He laughed a little as he leaned against the tree again. "We can understand each other now... That little flash you saw was, well, you could call it a translator, if you wish." He said as he lied a little. He took a very small part of her soul which allowed him to understand her clearly. He observed the girl as she stood ready to cast something. He may have underestimated her at first sight, cause now he knew that she was not a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I still did not trust this man, something about him felt wrong. Even if he told me that he touched my shoulder to enable our communication, I felt a piece of myself removed, as though he stole from me. I kept my mouth shut, but I was also curious about him. He must have been a warrior from a distant land, traveling. "Who are you...?" popping the question my hands still stayed at my sides. I tried not to shake and show any fear. I was still just a girl, I too had fears. And in these days where nearly anything was possible, it was hard not to get scared.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 pm

The man just sat there in silence. He didn't need to tell this girl anything about him. But at the same time, he wanted to know more about this girl. He senced something different in her soul that might be usefull for him, and he wanted more of it. So he dicided to play nice so he can get a little bit more information on her. "My name is Waru" He told her without even looking towards her direction. "So now you tell me, who are you? A girl like you shouldn't be out in a dangerous place like this alone..."
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:28 am

He introduced his name, but it was not a commonly used name. In fact, it was the first time I had ever heard that name. He must have not been from around here like he had said. "My name is Bec." my name stood for "Little one" but I was not going to explain that to a stranger I had just met. I didn't want to become too familiar with him already, he could be trouble, I had to be wary of him just in case. "I am a priestess, I am capable of defending myself of demons. Saying such things is making me feel as though you think I can't fight my own battles."

(Sorry for the short, long wait. I got on for two minutes today then my mom dragged me to the hospital so I didn't have time to reply like I hoped.)
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm

(It's ok. But you must have gotten back late O.o)
(And also, this was the reply where I was going to make Waru attack you, so I'm sorry if you didn't want this to turn into a fighting rp. If you don't like it, then I can think of a new reply)

"Priestess, huh?" He said. Well, that would explain a few things such as the feeling he had gotten when he took a small part of her soul. He felt revived in a way, but it soon faded once he let go of her shoulder. He wore wraps on his hands to cover up his palm. Powerful people, such as Waru, were able to absorbe other peoples energy by using their hand. But since Waru used it too much, he was cursed with a never ending vortex on his hand, sucking up and absorbing any persons energy it comes in contact with. Waru laughed a bit when she said she could fight and defend herself against demons. "I don't doubt that at all actually..." He says in a low voice as he lifts his hand up to see it and the wraps. With his other hand, he picked up a small knife and pointed the tip towards his palm, pressing down on it a bit. "There's something different about you too... I know that you can tell I'm not from here." He pressed down with the knife a little bit more and pricked his hand, causing it to bleed a bit. He look towards her with an emotionless face. "I really am sorry that I have to do this..." He said. He quickly cuts the wraps off of his left hand, showing the white light in the middle of his palm. He lunches towards Bec with his hand streatched out to her face. If it touches her, it will slowly start to take her energy and her life. It's easy to escape when Waru is absorbing your energy, because it takes time. But he figured that since this was just a girl, she would hardly be able to do a thing.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

(Yeah I did...I also got sick from going up to the hospital. U_U Le sigh. Oh well it cannot be helped. I just hope I feel better by Monday for school. I don't mind if you want it a fighting rp, but I had clarified Bec doesn't specialize in fighting, even if she can.)

My eyes grew wide when his hand began to glow showing a hole behind the tape that covered his entire hand before. Once he ripped it off and shed blood, it did something to him giving him a much more powerful aura surrounding him than I sensed before. From his words it sounded harmful, followed by his actions which determined it.
I took immediate action and moved out of the way of his hand. I had to think fast. Bringing magic from within and drawing from the earth around me, I focused the magic into my hands creating an ice shard from dropping the temperature around me, more magic to keep me warm while I made it. When it was in my hand, I slashed at his arm in defense to cut him away from me. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at him knowing he was a threat, if he meant good he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 pm

(It's fine, I'm sure you can think of something)

The ice cut Waru's hand as it bled from the cut it made. He pulled his hand back towards him as he grunted a little bit in pain. He didn't expect this girl to have any sorts of weapons. He looked at her with cold, yellow eyes as he laughed quietly. "You're a fool..." He spoke. His tone was different than earlyer. It was much more dark. "Didn't you notice? When I placed my hand on your shoulder I stole a small part of your soul! I noticed something was very different about you when I did that," He said as he nodded towards the shard of ice. "And I wanted more of it... I'm sorry I lunged at you, how 'bout a deal? You become a part of me, and help me become a god, and I will make sure you feel no pain..." He said. He knew the girl wouldn't agree to such a thing. He then cut off the wraps from his other hand as well, also showing another vortex. "Very well..." He quickly raised his hand as a small part of the earth rose behind the girl so she wouldn't be able to back away from him. He lunged at her again.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:47 pm

(I'll figure something out, I usually do more or less anyways. xD)

"You stole a piece of my soul?" I wasn't sure if he was bluffing or telling the truth, but it had to be true or what else would that light have been about? This man really wanted to fight to the death and take my magic from me. But I wasn't going down without a fight! I was taught to be a powerful priestess and something like this couldn't get me to grovel. I'd fought demons stronger than him, this was nothing.
When he came after me and the earth wall formed behind me, instead I ducked down so his hand striked the earth instead of me. I moved my body around to where he had an opening from where he swung his arm and creating a sharp thickened piece of iron composed of what I had on me, I jammed it into his ribcage. "I won't let you!"
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 pm

As the girl moved from Waru's path, his hand struck the Earth wall behind her. It absorbed a bit of the rock into his body instead of the girl and left a small crater. Bec suddenly speared Waru's ribs with a shaft of Iron as blood soaked his clothes. "Bitch!" He yelled as he turned towards her. His hand reached down and grabbed the Iron and snapped it as he moved away from the girl. Keeping his hand on the peice imbedded in his chest, he slowly melted the metal by absorbing it bit by bit and using a bursting flame that came from his skin. The metal melted and dripped into the hole he had in his ribs as it solified, filling it up and becomeing a part of his body. Waru looked up and growled at the girl. He grabbed his swords and ran towards the girl once more. He swung a sword next to her, clearly missing her body. But as the sword passed by, electricity in the form of Lightning extended the blade a few inches, making it just long enough to cut her.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm

(...You hurt my feelings with mean words! ;_; Lol jk.)

I knew this man wasn't of the ordinary. I didn't sense any magic in him, he was pure aura and soul quenching. It hurt me by such a pressure he gave off, but I had to get over it. Even if his soul emitted was crushing, I'd withstand it. "What are you?" I trembled when he broke the Iron and molded the piece stuck inside him into his own body and let it become one with him. He wasn't a demon, and he didn't seem like a demon master. But that was the only other explanation I could think of. All I knew was that he wasn't a druid. I had to act quick before I was dead, but I also knew that I had told Goll where I was going, the old retired king of our rath, he was like a father to me and was the one who named me at birth. He was one of the strongest warriors we had. I hoped he would notice I was gone longer than usual and take worry and come looking for me. While my mind was thinking on that, I almost forgot to focus and watch his movements when he came at me with a sword sending electrical currents at me. He seemed very powerful, and could even cast electricity! He must have gone by elements, I'd have to maneuver around it and use each of their weaknesses against him, that's the only thing I could think to do.
Drawing up water from the lake near us, I quickly brought it over as it moved around in the air and then in front of me, clashing with the electricity. Lucky for me, I was smarter than I looked. The electricity would be stopped and have to travel through the water. While it was traveling inside of the of, small static shocks came out from the swirling ball. I then moved my hands making the water with electricity in it to move and shot it towards the man.
"Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:31 pm

(By the way, focus on his elemental pattern. First he used Earth, then a bit of Fire for the iron, and then the Lightning. Out of the 4 he can control, he already used 3, so the next one would be Plant. I'm just gunna tell you why. He can use one element, but after an attack, he is forced to switch to the next element on his next move. So this is the cycle...

┌───> Earth ──> Fire ──> Lightning ──> Plant ────┐
└───────<──────<──────<──────<──────<─┘

So there ya go, lol)
(PS. Sorry for insulting you XD Do you need a cookie to cheer you up?)

As Waru ran past the girl, she blocked the electricity with a ball of water. As he turned around, she forced the ball to come flying towards him. He quickly dropped the swords and raised his hands as the roots from the trees came burrowing through the ground. They formed a wall infront of the man as the girl's attack clashed with his. It sent a small shock through the tree but it had no effect on it. He then turned his wrist as the thick roots twisted and swam for the girl. It tried to wrap it's self around her body as it constricted her air. Finally, Waru closed his hand into a fist as the roots by his foot shot out spikes. The roots kept popping out spikes until it was about to reach the enemy it held.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 pm

(So you're going into more depth of your character? Glad you figured him out fully. You need to finish your first book so you can actually start on your second....Yes I would like a cookie! Is it sad I know every elements weakness from playing Pokemon too much in my childhood? I'm using that to my advantage! But I will admit, you are getting much better as an rp'er, your progressing very quickly.)

I watched closely keeping my eyes glued on him so I wouldn't get distracted by my thoughts again, but he somehow again found a way to stop my attack sent back at him. This time I didn't need to use magic when the vines wrapped around me. I was running out of breath from being squeezed nearly to death, but since my arms were tied at my sides, I could reach into my pocket taking out a dagger. Because my arms couldn't move, only my hands, this time I used my magic to lift the blade from my hand and cut at the vines. I had to be quick about it since the spikes shot from the ground at me, I was running out of time and the blade wasn't cutting fast enough. Finally instead, I knew there was no time. I'd have to break the attack by destroying the mans power causing it. If I could break the mans power off, the vines would release me and the spikes would cease. So instead I sent the blade flying at him, hopefully to cut and slice into his fist first that created the spikes. I could stall for the vines, but the spikes I had to get rid of as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

(I know, I'm a procrastinator... And I don't have cookies, well, anymore at least :3 Also, that is very sad XD Not really cause I think I know them too... Why thank you for the complement Smile But what made you think of that all of a sudden?)

The blade flew through the air as the light shimmered off of it. He was too focused on his target that he didn't want to move. Ware kept squeezing his fists tighter and tighter, trying to constrict her even more. But she wouldn't pass out before the blade had reached him. It scrapped the flesh inbetween his ring and pointer finger, tearing through it and taking some skin with it. Waru cringed in pain, recoiling from his position. The vines, in reaction to the man opening his fist to attend to the wound, released the girl and sucked in its spikes. Waru's eye flickered towards the girl in anger once again. Ignoring his bleeding hand, he nealed down and touched the ground with his other. The Earth in front of him suddenly condenced downwards, making a large crashing sound. Afterwards it rose up above its origional position, creating a small quake to unbalance the field. The ground shook uncontrolably as long as his hand touched the grass. Since his left had been injured from the knife, Waru exhaled air with his mouth as embers of fire rose from deep within his throat. He took another deep breath and shut his mouth, moving it around making it seem like he was trying to form a ball of spit. His cheeks puffed out as he spit out a deadly fire. The fire spread out from his mouth like a flamethrower, incinerating everything that was once had life into ash.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 am

(Fuuuuuuuuck I wanted those cookies! D8< Oh wait. I STILL HAVE SOME IN MY DRAWER FROM THE LAST TIME WE BOUGHT SOME! Bwahahahahaha. Dude. Next week, I say we do like the good days, buy an energy drink and a shitload of poptarts and hang out at the park and go nuts. xD I CAN BRING THE COOKIES TOO! Lol. I don't think I really need to explain what I mean when I said you're getting better. ^_^)

I was finally starting to see the pattern after carefully watching his attacks. It took me just until now to figure out he was going in an order to use elements, but could he break out of the pattern or was it purposely? So far it looked like that was the exact pattern he had to use and couldn't break it. In that case, his next move would be lightning. By the looks of it he was trying to make it so I'd lose my balance and make it harder for me to dodge y the fire coming out of his mouth. But I realized that if I didn't even touch the ground it wouldn't effect me. So with the large boulders in the battlefield, I didn't have to try pulling one out of the ground and exhausting more of my energy. I was a priestess, I summoned my magic from the earth and the stars. I first lifted myself into the air by levitating then with a swift movement of my hand, I used magic to pick up a boulder and fling it at Waru. I knew that because it was a thick rock, the fire couldn't melt it instantly so it would hit and knock Waru out before the fire could even stop it. And because the fire would go around the edges, it wouldn't touch me since the boulder was in front of me going forward.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm

A shadow grew in Waru's eyes as the bolder blocked the sun's rays. He quickly shut his mouth and released the ground with his right hand. "Lightning, Roar!!" he yelled with force. As he turned to his left, lightning shot from his straightend hand. Throwing his body into his turn he sliced the hurreling bolder as the two halfs barely slip past his body into the cold earth beside him. He panted for a second as a splash of blood was heared dripping from his arm. "Finally," he murmbered, "I can stop the bleeding...". Like before, vines came out of his lower arm. They wrapped around his own arm to form a protective yet deadly coat of armor that reached up to his shoulder. At the tip of his arm formed a small spear tipped point to both defend himself and attack his opponents.

After the bleeding had subsided, the vines also extended to the rock. Being hefty and difficult to lift, the vines had to wrap themselves around the large rock several times in order to pick it up. But shortly after his suddle movements, the rock lifted. With another swift turn the opposite direction, Waru spun the rock once in the air surrounding him. Finally at the right moment, spikes shot out of the vine, crushing the rock into smaller, yet sizable chunks of its former self. Each rock shot towards the small girl as she was in the air like a round of shot towards a clay pidgen
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Watching the rocks shoot at me individually, I knew I had to be quick on my feet even if I was in the air. I had to make a concious decision, and fast. Watching the multiple pieces of rock shards fly at me, his next move would be fire again, meaning I had to choose carefully. I decided to create a big ball of water, taken and absorbed from the dirt beneath me that soaked up the rain from earlier. With one hand I held the large, swirling ball of water just above my palm, in my right hand, I began to realize that electricity shot through water, so with this I could put out his flames and control the water to wrap around his body, shocking his body. If I could hold this long enough, tons of bolts might stun him. To take care of the rocks, I used my right hand to wield them and shoot them back, only they began to not only reconstruct themselves, but more rocks added to it from the ground. This was easy since earlier he had been the gentleman and broke up the ground already for me. Now, the rocks began to form a sort of imprisonment around him, and just as the last boulder was about to seal him inside, I quickly shot the water inside with him. Now, he would be trapped in a sort of cave, imprisoned with water. If he used any form of electricity or fire, it would either be extinguished, or shoot all around and kill him.
"Let's see how well you get out of that..."
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hm, you've noticed a few things about me I see... But you didn't watch close enough!" He said with a smirk. Waru stood their as the rocks formed around him. Putting his hands together, and concentrating on his next move. He would need to get out of the incomeing prison without the use of fire, so he had to do it in one move using earth. Since it was the vines and not himself that crushed at shot the stones at her, he had not used up his earth attack yet. As the rocks continued to surround him, he held his hands outwards and forced them away from his body. As they repeled, the crushed trees, blocked streams, and dented massive craters into the ground. "I have to be quick!" He thought to himself. Shooting fire out of his mouth once more, he tried to boil off as much as the water of the ball as possible before reaching him. But soon after, he inhailed, giving up on a failed attempt. Then, having to make a sudden sacrifice, he used his injured left hand and jabbed it into the ball of water and electricity. Once inside, he tried to absorbe as much off the energy as possible by expending his only lightning attack within the cycle. Shortly after, the ball of water was only that. The electricity had either been absorbed or had burned his forarm. He panted, knowing that he could do nothing else at the time except for the shine in his eye of the swords he had dropped earlyer.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 pm

I looked at him closely. He caught me after all and I made a minor mistake. But it still looked like he took a bigger blow anyways forcing damage on him. He damaged his arm even more by absorbing the electricity even though it partially burned parts of his skin. I laid hits on him but he didn't get a single blow on me just yet besides a few minor bruises from the vines that nearly squeezed me to death. "You don't look so good...But how long do you think you can keep this up with all that pain in your arm?" I commented and stepped back down on the ground no longer floating. I pulled no tricks now, I was only talking but I was sure he would probably try pulling a move on me while I didn't keep my guard up.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 pm

The girl was right, his arm was badly wounded. The white vortex that swirled in his palm slowly faded in his left hand. It was dieing. Keeping his arm limp, he used the rest of his body to pull himself off of the ground. He nither said anything, nor looked at Bec. Slowly Waru limped to his swords as they laid cooly into the ground. It looked as he had given up.

But this was not his intent.

After reaching his swords, he picked them both up with one hand and placed one of the handles of the swords in his mouth. With the other sword in his hand, he took a deep, calming breath. Finally, he raised his own sword up high, until... Slash!... Nothing else was heard from the fall of the sword as it came down onto his own arm. Shortly after, a small thud was made as his old, black arm fell to the blood stained grass. Waru gripped the handle harder with his teeth in pain. Blood squeezed past his veins and into the open world. After a few minutes the bleeding stopped, and all was quiet. Finally, his eyes shot up and glared at the girl with his crimson eyes. "This is not over yet!" he shouted. Vines ripped through his veins that shown past his torn skin as flailed around, searching for something to grab. Holes opened up into the vines as more white vortexes appeared, waiting to suck life from any human it touches. "Now... Go!" His legs dug into the ground before Waru sprinted off towards the girls direction. His swords swung at the girl murcilessly, but none seemed to land on her. He threw what remained of his left shoulder towards her as the vines attempted to stick to her skin, sucking out her life and power to regenerate his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next