AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)   The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 am

My eyes went wide when he cut off his own arm. It was like he just cut off dead weight that needed to be rid of. That wasn't something I was expecting but I should have. I was learning this guy's personality the longer this fight dragged on and I could almost calculate and assume what moves he'd make if you put your mind in his own shoes. Vines moved from inside his body out of his blood vessels creating a replaceable arm tethered together with plants. The small vortex's looked like small whirlwinds wanting to suck anything up just like a black hole. I needed to be careful around it if I didn't want to get in any sort of big trouble. His body hurled itself at me in the next moment so I waved my hands back and forth casting magic in the air that ripped a large hundred year old looking tree at him then with my foot stomped on the ground making tons of dust rise from the ground to cloud my presence. With this new dust hiding me, I knew I needed to get help. I may be a powerful priestess and it might look like I was running from a fight, but this guy was determined to get whatever it is he wanted which had to do with me. If I managed to keep my distance from him he might give up and move on. Or if this plan didn't work, I could try drawing him away from the rath nearby and take him to a easier place for me to fight where I'd have the upper hand in the situation. Now, I ran.
Back to top Go down

The Fighter and the Priestess (Waru and Bec only unless invited)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2