AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) Empty
PostSubject: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

(I SAY RE-MATCH! D:< I won that last battle >_< But nooo you say otherwise. So let's settle it! heh. Also to make it fair, I'm guna rp as Miharu's actual age, and not as her older self as I usually do. So she lives in konoha right now.)

It was a nice day out today, the sun was high in the sky and there wasn't a cloud in sight so no sign of rain. Sitting on top of a tree branch in the forest sat a girl looking down at the path on the ground where people would walk, she was just on the border line of the leaf village, waiting for her opponent to get here. Her arms were folded as she waited for him to get here.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:52 pm

(Hey, you actually made it XD I thought you would have forgotton. lol. AND I WON THAT MATCH!!!! I WAS THE LAST ONE TO REPLY SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bane left Naylin late like always since he had sleeped too long. It was a pretty nice day out. But that ment no rain, and that ment an even lesser chance for Bane to win the up coming battle. It's been awhile since him and Miharu fought, although they still debate to this day about who was the victor of their last fight. Bane said a quick bye to Aevia and Nowe and headed off on the Northern trail towards the forest.

When he arrived to the place where they were suppost to meet, Bane looked around, but didn't see Miharu. So he dropped his pack and leaned up against a tree and started to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm

(Probably cause either the rp died or we moved websites! >:O Fine! IT WAS A TIE! xD)

Miharu had been practicing as she waited for him to arrive, she flickered a little flame in the palm of her hand as her fingers would guide it around her entire hand as when she spotted Bane coming this way she closed her hand into a fist now compressing the air into the fire making it vanish. She jumped down from the tree as she placed a hand on her hip leaning to the side and a smirk on her face. "You look lost, but you seemed to have made it here fine." she mentioned but then noticed he never even heard her and decided to take a nap, she got a ticked mark on her forehead and rolled her hand into a fist punching him. "WAKE UP!" She yelled getting agitated he was so rude as to not see her there then take a nap. None the less as long as he was awake now, they could get started.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Bane walked through a field of grass as the wind blew softly against his cheek. The day was perfect. There was a small scent of honey in the air and the sun was as bright as ever. Until... WAM!!

Bane was waiting for Miharu to arrive, and now that she's here, she had woken him up from a peacefull dream with her fist in his face. His head suddenly turned to his side from the blow as his neck made a loud crack. He sat there for a moment and turned to Miharu, his cheek swelled from the impact. "Nice to see you too Miharu..." He stood up and he stretched to loosen up his muscles, especially his neck. He looked towards Miharu again and frowned. "Why can't you just wake me up like a normal person? You always hit so hard..." He says as he pops his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:15 am

"Because your lazy?" Miharu said bluntly since it was kind of obvious why she was abusive when he was being rude to her and ignored her and went to sleep. It ticked her off so of course, what was he to expect none other than a rude awakening. Miharu popped her knuckles and shook them in the air, her knuckles were red from the impact of hitting his jaw since she hit him pretty hard as her skin tone went back to normal from doing this. "So, we guna spar or what?" She then fixed a strand of her hair in front of her eyes asking him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 pm

"No, I came here for a picnic," He says sarcastically as he leaned down to open his bag. "I'll be ready in just a second. I brought a few new things that may give me the advantage." Bane takes out a couple off odd looking pills and a small, see through dagger with water embedded within the blade. As he sheaths the dagger and puts the pills in his pocket, he looks up at Miharu once again. "Well I'm as ready as I'll ever be... I guess..." He says as he takes a few steps backwards to create some space. He pulls out his usual sword, swings it slowly a few times, then finally gets in a stance. "Like always, I'll let you make the first move... So, let the fighting begin"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 am

"Heh." Miharu smirked as she looked as though she was about to take out a weapon when reaching into her pouch, but instead what she pulled out was a small box. Opening it up inside was a small black little object, from how far away Bane was he wouldn't be able to distinguish it. But when Miharu picked it up and held it out in front of her, it was seen as a leech. She was pinching it's neck to keep it from biting her. Placing the box back into her pouch, she then with her single hand began to form hand seals and through the leech up into the air as chakra began to engulf it, changing it, as it began to get even larger in size and huge to the size of a a bear. As soon as it looked at Bane, all it wanted was his blood to suck and devour. Standing behind it, Miharu then placed a seal on it's back, that was timed to instantly blow the leech up and kill it if it was to attack her. Basically, a self destruct method and suicidal technique.
"Go." with the signal, the creature lunged and slid it's body forward after Bane. What made this even more interesting was that Miharu came prepared to this battle, she knew Bane was a water user and with the leech, if he attacked it with water it would only be able to survive longer because the fact leeches live in water, except this one was a little modified which can withstand both land and water, but has the higher advantage when it water. Now she waited to see how he would manage this.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm

(Whoo, my computer works again!!!!!!!!! 8D )

"Crap..." Bane mumbled as he starts to run towards the leech. Once he got close, the leech tried to reach out and bite him, but Bane quickly halted and jumped backwards, forcing the leech to hit the ground instead. Bane ran towards the leech again and climbed on top of it as its mouth was still on the ground. He quickly pulled out the clear knife as water poured out of its tip, freezing into ice. He stabbed the leech as it moved in pain.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 pm

(FINALLY!!! XD Hahaha it took you forever to reply to this! Are you guna be online more now that your computer lets you load the website? Oh and one more thing...NOM NOM NOM COOKIES!!! xD hahaha ohhh good times...)

The leech had lunged forward after Bane but when he dodged, it's tip of the head rammed into the ground, thus allowing the quick action for Bane to take as he climbed it. When on top, as he stabbed the iced knife into it, the leech quickly thrashed around it's head in order to throw Bane off of it. It hadn't known Bane had the knife but the fact that he was on top of it's head couldn't be good so it had to make sure he was thrown off. Flailing around violently, it now moved backwards and slammed onto it's back with it's head digging into the ground, this would surely crush Bane with ease.
Miharu just watched from a distance intently, sitting on a boulder with her arm hanging over her knee and a piece of pocky in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

(Of course I'm gunna be on more!! And I tried adding Nowe [Banes son] to the site but it never sent me the e-mail ._. lol. And yes..."What... is your favorite brand of chocolate chip cookies?" Hahahaha XD )
(and sorry if I have crappy spelling, im too tired to think right now)

As the leech squirmed around Bane tried to hold on as long as he could, forcing the dagger to plunge deeper into the leech. Attempting to get him off, the leech hit it's back against the ground. Bane, along with his knife, evaporated into water just as he hit the ground. He reformed near by behind a tree and paused for a moment to catch his breath. He'd barely made it without being crushed. As Bane looked around the corner, he could see the leech was still alive. But then he remembered the seal Miharu put on the leech'ss back. The leech may be able to servive water, but ice will spear easily. He quickly stepped out from behind the tree and moved his hand to face the leech. "Ekoei," He said forcefully. Pillars of ice with sharpened tips lunched at the leach's seal from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 pm

(Hahaha oh god xD Just like when Ryan tried to tell me to use a cookie for the ouija board. "USE THE COOKIE! It will summon Kakashi!" hahaha. Oh jeez we gotta go to home town buffet again no joke. I love their cookies there xD)

The leech thrashed wildly when being plunged in the head by the ice spear but managed to survive it. Only a portion of it's skull was attacked but it never touched the brain which was a good thing. Too much padding on top for flesh. When the new ice shards shot above ground around it, Miharu simply acted quickly sending waves of heat beneath the earth pressing her hands on the soft soil beneath her. When it located the ice shards, it heated it from below at the core and melted it into water around the leech.
"Nice trick, but we'll see who will prevail!"
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 pm

(Hey, remember how you said Maruis was fun to rp with? Well I'm already working on a the bad guy for my second book XD It's gunna be awsome. I already have his name and theme picked out.)

He went behind the tree again as he hid from the leech. He thought for a moment about what to do. But then he remembered who the person was that summond the leech. Bane quietly turned into water and soaked into the ground. He moved towards the direction of Miharu. Once he was close enough, Bane formed behind her and swung his metal sword towards her skull.

(Wow, short reply ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)   The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saint & Sinner (Bane and Miharu only)
Page 1 of 1