AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Blood...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:14 pm

(sorry my reply is short and crappy, I'm on my iPod so it's kinda hard to type on this thing.)

Seeing the clone burst from the dragons mouth she still stood on the tree thinking up a plan until he now began to fling cards in her general direction. Scanning them she didn't know what they were suppose to be used as, a bomb, distraction, some kind of jutsu? Either way she was given very little time to react due to the velocity the cards were thrown at. She knew she couldn't perform any hand seals in time so instead she jumped from tree branch to tree branch in order to dodge the cards and give her more time to strategize.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Grim smirked as the others would see these were not normal cards as each hit the trees and flying after then sliced threw branches and stuck in the tree. Grim's clone continues the chase cards seeming to come from nowhere flew at the girl as the clone threw them with expert persistence and marksman ship. Grim smiled darkly as the cards past her and grim held up a hand sign "Hidden art: Fifty Two Pickup!" The cards exploded and hundreds of cards seemed to fly from where they were like a exploding beehive.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 pm

as a card flew over miharu's shoulder and passed in front of her it poofed away and in its place was a clone of mine, "your mine" it said as it wipped out its katana and stabbed for her heart as she was moving towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am

"Hm. Your both pretty fast." Miharu saidshe closed her eyes and re-opened them revealing her kekkei genkai known as the jikagon. It was pink with 8 dots incircled around the pupil. There was much that the jikagon could do, but it was very different from the sharingan in fact. It was annoying when people even compared the two. But, she wasn't going to reveal it's effects just yet. First thing to handle was Gaijin while the explosives would suck even gaijin up with it. As he shot his sword at her Miharu grabbed onto the middle part of the blade and swiftly moved around it to his side, thus grabbing his shoulder and pulling his back to her torso until his back was completely turned to her. Then, moving them both around as the cards detonated and exploded, Gaijin would take the blow for her in exchange and serve as a protection.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Grim smirked darkly. "Nice play but I still have a few tricks of my own time to reveal the first of my hand." Grim vanished from where he stood watching the area and appeared standing a few feet away from the other two on a tree. "Well come on than lets see what your holding." Grim smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Releasing Gaijin after the explosions happened, her body disenagrated in the air crumbling into ashes through the wind as it blew away far away from them as about 1000 meters the ashes began to reform her body on top of a tree branch. Her body once again became solid as she moved from the location to get herself away while she created some extra time.
"Very well. If that's really what you want. You'll enter my nightmare."
Her eyes gazed into both the two's eyes sucking them both into the jutsu as she activated one of the many effects of her kekkei genkai. Suddenly, everything began to become dark, pitch black in fact. Flames began to arise from the ground, the only source of light as it was fumed by spilled oils. The landscape was different. The ground below them was solid made of cement. No earth users would be able to use their jutsu here. Blood scattered everywhere on the grounds, in fact, now instead of trees that all had been standing on, it was replaced with a pole large enough for one single person to stand on the top pierced into the ground like a spear. Below them in the middle was a small playground, on it's swings, one individual in the middle sat a child looking at the age of eight years old. It's arms had barb wires wrapped around the flesh holding them to the chains of the swing. It's head was dipped back, while a sword was stabbed directly through it's gaped open mouth into the back of the throat piercing all the way through into the ground where it was stuck there so even if the child wanted to get free, it could not. It's feet did not touch the ground, but shackles were attached and ripped through the back of their heels where it connected tightly around the sword, making the boys body back bent upwards and it's head and feet tilted back as if he was stretching. Above the swings, sitting on top of the metal piece above the child, sat what looked to be a small body, perhaps a representative of the sins of the child that wore a black cloak on it's body, crouched like an animal would sit upright.
"Jikagon, Kumori Kokudo."
Suddenly the statue began to move as it's body slowly twitched in reaction to it's movements. Beginning to arise, it looked up and towards Miharu as it's blood shot eyes starred into Miharu's. The look in her eyes told it her command, then, looking forward, and down, it's lips began to creep up to a wicked smile revealing it's shark like teeth, razor sharp as it jumped down off the metal holdings and disappeared when crashing into the corpse.
Now, the corpse became alive once more as it's body began to sizzle and burn, churning noises heard and gurgling from it's mouth as foam began to arise and drip down it's cheeks. It's eyes were stitched, but now the eyes ripped open revealing his eyes to be gouged out but a green flame in each socket. With his hands chained, it used it's massive strength to rip it's hands free tearing some flesh off as it gave a cry for a second then retained the pain. Now, using it's free hands, the demon child reached for the handle of the sword, pulling it out of his throat releasing his feet as well from it's confinement. Being completely free, the monster now flung it's body forward, walking towards the two as it made a unhumanly cry that was unbearable to listen to.
"Heh, now, you will learn to face your deepest fears..."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 pm

after taking all of the damage of the explosion my clone poofed away, seeing the advantage of miharu concentrating on her genjutsu i emerged from hiding and said " water style! injection ice needles" using the swamp water i sent several ice blades at her that would fill her body of ash with liquid upon piercing the skin.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Grim looked around and laughed. "Genjutsu not bad but not goot enough for me." He performed a series of hand signs and laughed. "Hidden art: Kings army defence." Cards ripped up from the ground where they had been hiding in the real world and surrounded him each sent looked like a soldier long spear pointing out it was an impenatrable defense card soldiers formed ontop of eachother and over Grim making it impossible to see him. "Now things are getting heated up might have to play my ace soon."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

(Heh I'm starting to really have fun with you two...)

"Too slow..."
In an instant the demonic child appeared behind Miharu now facing the boy with the spears in his hand as it took the blow, the water dripping through the holes in it's stomach and out, falling to the ground where it dripped. The infant tilted it's cranium to the side as if in confusion to why he filled it's empty body with water when it would just drain out. Then, it let out a cry as in it's hand was the spear in which had held it down earlier, now bringing it up, the child tried to slam into Gaijin's head and rip straight through it at this rate.

Miharu, while the demon took care of the pest of a street rate, she jumped down from her large poll onto the ground as blood beneath her feet splashed up. She watched as Alois's armor began to surround him until none of his real body was shown, he must have been some type of magician to play with cards like this. "Hmmm, do you like magic tricks, or just tricks with cards?" she asked, but she knew, to every trick, there was a truth, therefore, there was a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 pm

(i said i sent them at her like projectile style)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm

(my bad I misread it. Can you just say you throwed them into the demon then it ran towards you then shot it's sword at you? Or do I need to rewrite my post?)
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Grim smirked as some of the cards parted showing his face. "No trick." He said as he pounded on the back of the card solder. "They are as real as you or me." He laughed darkly and closed his eyes opening them his normal orange eyes were glowing bright and black diamonds appeared around the pupil. "Part one eyes of the dealer." He locked eyes with her and the jutsu took instantly he was able to read her mind he could see threw her eyes and feel her emotions. "Part two the hands of the dealer." his hands pressed to the card soldiers and they began turning into solid suits of metal. "My blood line limit is different than any before me passed from my father from his." He smirked darkly. "Now lets play." The suites of armor rushed from all directions moving with unbelievable speed. only three stood near grim forming a shield in front of him
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Watching closely Miharu was very observant to these soldiers of his. They moved fast and seemed to have been produced by the boys playing cards. She wondered, if she got rid of the deck would all his tricks seize. If that's the case she couldn't be wasting her time dealing with these soldiers. As they all ran at her at the same time swinging they're weapons, Miharu jumped into the air now stepping down on they're weapons, pushing her feet down for momentum which pushed them to the ground. The female had now once again jumped over the soldiers while she was easily avoiding them and ran for her main target, withdrawing her kusangi blade to fight off the soldiers that protected him.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Grim laughed darkly and held his hand up the soldiers turned back to cards causing the ground beneath her to fall out. The cards swirled around him forming a long sword and a tower shield in his hands. He rushed at her his sword swinging with great speed and power his eyes locked with hers.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

As he swing his sword at her once close enough Moharu skid to a stop bringing her blade up to block his own sword as the two clashed, racks a strength trying to overpower the other. Pulling back, she now swing her sword sideways to try and cut off his arm.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:03 pm

The Shield caught her blow and deflected it as he skid back. "Not bad but you forget." The other soldiers were behind her each swinging at a different point making it almost impossible for her to evade them. "My soldiers learn quick." He said as he rushed matching the soldiers attack with one of his own so she would be attacked from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm

"Your forgetting who's dimension your in. I'll let you in on one of the purposes of my eyes...itcan disable other kekkei genkais. If I so wished it I could seize your own. But I'm having too much fun to do that now." Miharu let the attacks swing into her body, for she had devised a plan long ago before she even activated this realm when physical attacks hit her body. As all the swords swung through her, what they hadn't known was her body was also composed of fire, ashes were in her body from her organs and such being burned to a crisp. When the swords impact her skin, Miharu's body bursts into flames blowing at the soldiers and because they were so close to her they could not dodge this.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

(i'd really prefer you did)
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:27 pm

(Ok I have to say it GOD MOD OP OF DOOM! Your blood line limit is far far too over powered I mean come on time, shadows, stopping others blood line limits and draining there powers and on top of it all demention trapping its a little much yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm

(My character is a kage, she's suppose to be extremely powerful...As for her eyes, she rarely even uses them, and plus I told you what it does, that doesn't mean I'm going to USE it on you. As far as the body being composed of ashes, she DOES have a weakness which gaijin figured out already but if you can see, she's been dodging him and using the demon as a diversion. Miharu is actually pretty easy to kill as some don't know, they just never give in any effort to find out what her weakness is and give up.)
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:37 am

(forget it, for the sake of time ill go with the rewrite you already came up with)
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 am

i pulled out my katana and blocked your sword to my left spun around and did a chest palm thrust and froze the water that covered much of the demons body making it a nearly solid block of ice
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am

Grim smirked looking into the woman's eyes."I have a mission to complete and I must not fall here." Cards swarmed around him. "Hidden art: kings castle!" The cards whipped around Grim like a tornado than suddenly fell in Grim's place stood Gaijin.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:04 pm

(if you'd like, i can make it more fair and not use ashes composing my body. That way it's more fair?)
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 pm

(while thats not really a big deal for me [cause i gots waterz Very Happy] i think to be fair thats probably a great step)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next