AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 pm

[This will be a time when all anime worlds came into one, Ex: Konoha is neighbor to Soul Society, One piece beach crew could be a few miles away....things like that^^ Anyways anyone is welcome and I am new here.]

Setting: Warm, calm, at Konoha Academy.

Boast of screaming kids ran out of the Konoha Academy School due to that it was the beginning of Summer Break. Kid Sasuke walked around looking for his little sister, sacura, but moments later he shrugged knowing that she will eventually find her way back home. Running he kept a big smile expression, the only thing that made him so cheerful was because his older brother,itachi, was going to finally teach him the shuriken technique...I mean what sort of excuse could he come up with? it was Summer..atleast that's what sasuke had in mind. So full of joy kid sasuke threw his hands up in the air accidently throwing his school's bag "A-ha!" he yell out as he tried to pick up all his papers. Suddenly, the wind picked up out from nowhere taking away one of his A papers he was going to show his dad. Running after it he grew more and more worried knowing that it was heading to a forbidden area, haulting he was immediately devestated to see it cross the border line known to be the center line between konoha and the Soul Society. For Konoha it is forbidden to cross to the Soul Society and the same went for the Soul Society. Taking deep gulps kid sasuke walked slightly to the border to see that no one was on guard today, probably bcuz it was the first day of summer...getting more closer kid sasuke could make-out some graffiti on the border wall.

to kid sasuke it seem like the air around him grew coulder, shivers went down his spine but he couldn't bring himself to back out now..building up courage sasuke darted off climbing over the Soul Society's wall. Jumping off to the other side he didnt waste any second and immediately tried to search for his paper without getting spotted...

[Hope this is any good^^]
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

A young girl with long white hair held onto her older brother Itachi's hand as we looked for where sasuke had run off to "Sasuke! where are you?" Itachi yelled out pulling on sacura's hand to walk the other direction... soon we both came to the border of Konoha and the Soul Society "you don't think he?" Itachi looked down at his younger sister as she stared blankly at the wall separating the two communities, Itachi yelled out for sasuke once again, hoping he didn't go into the other side
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

When the kids ran out the Academy school eager to start the summer, a little boy with spiky blond hair wanted to join them but the teacher named Iruka hold him back. "Come on let me go!" Naruto shouted trying to run but Iruka was holding on his shirt. "Your not going anywhere until you clean the chalk board, and I want it spotless!!" Iruka screamed at naruto as he handed him the eraser and shut the door behind him. Naruto grunted his face as he stared at the black board infront of him, "there is no way I'm doing this!," naruto whined but then he looked at the window that was open. He slowly sneeked towards the window, jumped out and started dashing into the village; he was laughing thinking how mad his teacher is going to be but he stop laughing once he spoted Itachi and sacura staring at a border that divided konoha and soul society. He over heard Itachi saying something about sasuke going to the other side and once he heard that he got angry because again sasuke is showing off thinking that he will get more fans by being brave, so naruto starts making his way towards the border passing itachi and sacura. "I'll show you that sasuke is not the only one that is brave!," naruto holler at itachi and sacura as he pass them running inside the soul society.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Itachi watched as the young Uzumaki boy ran into the Soul society without a second's glace... "We should go too sacura" Itachi said looking at the little white haired girl holding his hand "ok nii-san" she said in a soft voice as the pair of them jumped over the wall and into the soul society
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Right when itachi and sacu jumped the wall lastly the guard shinigami walked up to the wall yawning "Aaaah what a great Nap!!" he shouted as he stood there streching keeping guard once more.

Meanwhile deep inside the Soul Society sasuke continued his search very frighten in the situation he is undergoing. [**Note: The town is located first then once there you have to pass the gate keeper to find yourself inside the barracks, if you have seen bleach you know what i mean^^ just in case i will post a picture of the town]

i41.servimg.com/u/f41/16/71/29/99/rukong10.jpg (Just at http and : and dashes in the beginning)

"Ugh...why did this had to happen" sasuke whined as he hid between allys jumping around in a rush to find a paper that practically felt like finding a needle in a hay stack. Looking about he came a stop when he heard shinigamis talking, jumping inside a barrel he closed himself inside hearing there little chat. They seem to talk about something having to do with captains and festivals. Then the voices seemed to get louder as one walked over to the barrel rolling it ready to export it to its destination. "u-uh...hn" sasuke rolled trashed inside keeping in mind that if he shouted they will find him, in other words he remained inside the barrel not making a sound.
Moments later the barrel came to a stop and the voices of the shinigamis faded. Feeling like hurling sasuke boasted out of the barrel gasping for air. "Aaaah" panting he looked around to find himself inside of a huge building with walls like skyscrapers. "I dont care for the paper anymore..i just want to go back home" he whisperly said to himself walking down the hallway. Finally finding a window sasuke ran and peeked outside of it to see tons of small buildings known to be called "Barracks"..he was not at the town anymore but deeper inside the soul society...the building, he was in, seemed to be the biggest building in the seireitei.

images.wikia.com/bleach/en/images/b/b7/Soul_Society.jpg (add http again)

Backing away from the window he ran down the building's hallway...lost...frighten... and alone...

[I had problems posting pics >.<]
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:45 am

(lol we got the pic's, but no I haven't seen all of bleach)

Itachi put the young girl on his back and run into the small town, Itachi hid in the corners trying to avoid anyone passing by. "Onii-chan... will sasuke be ok?" sacura asked her older brother hiding her head more in his shoulder, "Don't worry... we will find him" He said walking up to another building... Itachi looked around and saw no one coming... he let out another yell for sasuke and looked around. "We should look for that Uzumaki kid as well..." Itachi said then looked down at sacura too see her wolf ears and tail out as she sniffed out sasuke's scent "that way!" she said and without another thought... Itachi headed the way she said
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 am

(This is going to be so weird posting in lol. Cause my rpc Lanna, when she dies, Miharu is her reincarnation but if you put both two worlds next to each other, I guess Miharu will learn about her past? Idk, I may just make Miharu a little girl in this rp too while I'm at it since everyone else in here are kids...)

The day was blossoming. It was summer and everyone was now out of school. Miharu, a young girl by about the age of 7, had been walking down a dirt path. She had a few papers in her hands. As the wind blew, her brown silk hair brushed through the wind, showing her vibrant brown eyes. She looked like a mere child, but inside she was a pure monster. Deep inside her lurked a demon so foul and cruel, it feasted on not only torment and suffering, but humans as well. It lay silent inside her for now but from years to come she would eventually discover it. For now, she walked, alongside her were two shadow like wolves. They were black, and transparent with shimmering red eyes. These were her trusted companions that kept her safe throughout her years. Kids ran past her, she heard the commotion about this unfortunate boy who was popular who had gone through the gate and into the Soul Society which was forbidden. Another moron of a kid following after him trying to steal the spot light. Miharu could only sigh. Such adolescence dare she say, though even as she walked past it everyday, she too, knew that something on that other side called out to her. Something clung to her soul and wished for her to pass to the other side, to know more.
"Tch. We should just go home. Not like I wanna help out those two morons anyways." Miharu grunted and moved her head away in a pouting manor as if to show she wasn't backing down. The wolves only stared at her dumbfounded. They knew her well as one not to help with other people's problems since it could hurt her, but these were kids that went to her school, they may need her help. The two wolves whimpered and nudged their noses at her shorts indicating that she should go.
"Uh...Fine fine...You guys owe me though. Stinkin food hogs." She complained, since whenever they ate she had to share with the wolves since she after all was an orphan and they were carnivores.
Miharu walked to the wall, seeing a crack just small enough for her to squeeze through as she entered, her wolves following behind. She was aware that the front entrance was guarded by a massive giant so this way would be far more simpler. Now time to search for the two pathetic idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 am

[I just read your bios and yeah that is crazy XD Well this will be very interesting. Also thanks for being a kid it fits with the story =) I guess this is your kid image i found in DA? ._.

[Fresh Beginning] Miharu10

Its neat, btw i might need help on rpying some of the bleach characters so you are very welcome to pick any^^ I will add my post once naruto does^^]
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 am

(Sorry, but I can't be a kid in this one DX Because of complications and stuff. So I'll be the teen version of Bane)

Bane had been walking around Konoha to visit a few people he knew their and to relax by getting away from work. He walked around with his hands on the back of his neck and his face to the sky to enjoy the warm sun. But as he walked around he saw a lot of commotion near the Konoha - Soul Society border. "Hm?" He mumbles as he slows his pace. He paused for a moment as he stared at the racket. Bane takes his hands off of his head and quickly heads over there to see what's going on. Along the way, he saw a man near by. He paused to ask him what's going on. "Hey, what's all the commotion about?" He asks. "A boy named Sasuke has crossed the border into the Soul Society!" He yells as he continues to move forward. "Sasuke, huh? Hmm... I know I probably shouldn't, but I feel like I must..." Bane sighs as he moves closer towards the border. "I can't believe this..." Bane starts running to the wall. As it is, it would be dangerous to just walk right in there. So before entering, Bane quickly turned to water and traveled through the dirt to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am

(Welcome Miharu ^^ Nice to have you here, Hey look I edit the picture sasuke was trying to show you XD I'm an artist)

[Fresh Beginning] Soul_s11

Naruto runs through the soul society village happily since all he thinks off is how popular he’s going to become once he gets back home and with this in mind the thought in hiding does not come to his mind. The village people of that town stare at him as he runs by and naruto stops running when he sees how the people glare at him; is the same way the people in his village stare at him with a disgust face.

[Fresh Beginning] Image211

Naruto gets furious since he’s tired of people giving him that stare, “Hey! Why do you look at me that way!?” Naruto angrily spoke to the people but that seemed to startle them since they went back inside their homes and in an instance the whole village started making a commotion; people screamed and pointed fingers at Naruto that’s when he decided to start running again. Naruto keep running until a soul reaper different from the people in the village showed up, he was wearing some black kimono with a sword on his waits, he had blue short hair and he stared down at naruto. “You’re in big trouble kid, now you could come with me calmly or I will have to use force on you,” the soul reaper ask naruto in a low voice holding his zanpakuto ready to take it if he has to. However, naruto was so frighten that he decided to run, he kept running until the same soul reaper ended up getting in front of him so quick and he started dashing towards naruto; naruto turn the other way and started running but the guy managed to get a hold of his back shirt raising him up in the air and started walking towards the gate to get to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am

(master looks so cute as a child! >w<)

Itachi had left sacura in the corner of the town... hoping that he would travel on his own would be faster... he searched in the towns looking for his younger brother...
However, the young white haired girl wondered the streets... paying no attention to those around her... eyes hidden to those who look at her, her tail dragging on the floor as the dirt covered the white hair... she was following the scent of her brother but sighed as she got the scent of the Uzumaki boy and another heading her way
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

Bane reformed in a village somewhere in the Soul Society. Although no one was around, he could still here some voices in the distance. Bane put a hand on his sword as he slowly moved around. But out of no wear a kid with blonde spikie hair was ran across the road and out of his site agian. Eager to figure out what was happaning, Bane tried to follow the boy. "Hey!" he shouted. When he ran across the corner though, another man with blue short hair was holding the kid by his shirt. "Hey, what do you think your doing!?" Bane said as he ran towards the guy in black. He laid a punch right in the guy's cheek as he dropped the boy. Bane neals down in front of the boy. "He shouldn't be getting up anytime soon. Are you Sasuke?"
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Small for her age, and smaller then most, sacura wondered the streets following the scent and came to a tall building "Sasuke is in there?" She says and sneaks in though the front gates (or whatever... I don't know bleach lol) Sacura could feel both her demons inside her restless... sensing the other demon near... shakes her head and wonders in
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 pm

[It’s alright bane no need to be a kid teen is fine =) Glad you could make it! ;3] [to naruto: I can’t believe you actually did that pic! XD nice] [To sacu: who’s master?]

Most of the racket continued to stand there since they had no ability nor bravery to get over the wall, lucky for bane the shinigami guard was too busy yelling at konoha ppl to back off the border center..it was the great opportunity for Bane to slip by without being spotted and successfully he did so, like miharu.

Thanks to Naruto the commotion seemed to get worse and worse by the minute, moments later the news spread around that a konoha kid managed to pass the border..this was passed around until the commander of the whole Soul Society named “Old man Yamamoto” heard of it. He was the chief around the place and once he received the news anger filled every bit of bone inside of him as he demanded/ordered for his capture. Black butterflies filled the sky and echoed warning messages to the villagers to stay inside their homes until the problem is resolved. So as sacu walked alone there was no one there in the pathways but silence. At that moment the lieutenants and captains got out of their barracks splitting up searching every ground, some heading towards the town where Bane and Naruto were at..the others search among the barracks place located past the gates where Miharu, itachi, and Sacu are at.

A soul reaper with a bald head named “Ikkaku” howled in excitement as he rushed down the main building’s hallway with tons of his team following him. Sasuke hid until everyone of them left..peeking his head out he questioned himself “Where are they going in such a rush?” few secs later he went back to watch below from the same window earlier. All he spotted was tiny black and white dots jumping around roof to roof looking like they were searching for something. At that moment chills went down his spine thinking for a moment that they knew he was in the Soul Society. Backing away once again from the window he went to a corner covered in shadows inside one of the building’s rooms and remained hidden hugging his knees trying not to cry. “I miss everyone..” he whisperly said putting his head down curling up hoping this nightmare would end...
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

(i call miharu meh master lol)

You feel a sudden poke as the young girl pokes her twin brothers arm "I found you" she said smiling and kneeling down to his height "I don't wanna play in this play... can we go home now?" she says thinking that sasuke and Itachi were playing a game. Her tail waves on the floor behind her and her ears flex around hearing for anyone coming
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Naruto was complaining as the shinigami kept carrying him to who knows where but suddenly Naruto is drop on the floor as the guy falls also but he was unconscious, Naruto looks up to see a brown headed teen kid looking down on him. Naruto was amazed that someone will ever come looking for him since almost everybody in konoha hates his guts but after that kid ask for sasuke it made more sense. Though that made Naruto even more pissed that even through all this, sasuke is the only one being notice, “No I’m not Sasuke!! I’m Naruto Uzumaki get it right!” Naruto stood up and hollered at the brown headed teen although he stop when he notice that they were surrounded by silence; Naruto decided to keep on moving ahead and didn’t care to what might happen to that boy he just meet. He walked until he reached the gate in front of the barracks but instead of a big guy guarding there it seemed to be a red hair shinigami, a guy in a black kimono that had tattoos covering his forehead. The man glared down at naruto, “So you’re the kid causing the commotion, but I doubt you can manage alone so is someone with you skirt?” Nenji, that’s the name of the guy with the red hair, ask grasping his zanpakuto. (his sword)

[Fresh Beginning] 44228_10
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

The boy yelled at Bane and started to run off in another direction. "Ah, hey, wait!" He says as he follows the kid. Once he catches up to him, he walks along side of him. "Naruto, was it? Listen, I've come to help. And if your name's not Sasuke then I'm guessing there's more than one person that's not suppost to be in the Soul Society. So can you make things easy and let me talk you out of this?" (Even though I'm not suppost to be in here either >_>). Naruto keeps walking. "Hey, you hear me?" Up ahead Bane saw a person coming and he quickly went behind a corner. He peeped around to see a red haired man blocking the boys path. He asked if there was any one else with him and he reached for his sword. If Bane didn't do anything the kid may end up dead! He stepped out from behind the corner and walked up along side Naruto. "I'm with him..." He said. What was he doing? Now Bane was in the middle of this too... "Listen, I don't want trouble. I just heard there were a few kids running around here so I came to bring them to safty, back to Konoha. So just let us walk away quietly."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 pm

[Oh i see lol i also found a small picture for raita's character =)]

[Fresh Beginning] Kikiki10

Sasuke seemed to be lost in thought as he was curled up not starring at anything but slowly closing his eyes, the sudden poke startled him bad as he quickly stood up almost punching sacu "S-sis!" he gasped as he listened to her whining something about playing a game "You are not suppose to be here sis!!" he growled but then tried to relax trying to act how a big brother is suppose to act "Ok as long as you are ok" he said with a smile somewhat feeling relief to be with someone than being alone. "Did you came alone?" sasuke asked his sister. Another shinigami would walk near the room they were in "Is someone in there" the shinigami softly questioned getting closer...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm

(oops I ment to say Renji instead of nenji ^^' )

Naruto looked at Bane, "Argg! It's you again," Naruto told Bane as he narrowed his eyes.

[Fresh Beginning] Image111

Renji still was holding his zanpakuto as the stranger showed up, "Who are you? You hold a weapon jet your dress as one of the intruders?" Renji questioned the man not letting his guard down.

[Fresh Beginning] Renji210
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

"Listen Naruto," Bane mumbles to the kid. "I'm trying to help you, get it? Sorry if I offended you earlyer in any way, but right now we should get somewhere safe, agreed??" Bane turned to Renji and put his hands off of his weapon and in the air. "Look," He says to the man. "You seem like a reasonable guy. I just came here to get this kid out of here and back to Konoha. I myself though am not from Konoha and do not wish to start any trouble. So if you'd please, just let us leave peacefully..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Naruto looked away from Banes eyes "Okay" Naruto mumbled as he decided to listen to him.

Renji looked at the man with an angry expression in his face, "This kid broke the rules and step inside the soul society, he is making a fool out of us and for that he needs to be punished. Since you don't belong the same town as him I will let you go, consider this your lucky day but as for the kid I need to take him to my captain since that is my duty," Renji clarified to bane.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm

(sorry for short replys)

"You know, I'm a captain myself. In my army at least. I totally understand, and I respect that you want to do your duty... But..." Bane steps infront of Naruto and rests his hand on the hilt of his blade. "Sometimes doing the right thing sometimes means not following orders!" He says as he stares intensly at Renji. "Tell me, what's your name?" Bane asked.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 am

"No... Big brother is here too... but we got separated" she said looking down at her brother with a smile "We should go now" says pulling her brother up onto his feet, her ears hearing the shinigami coming closer and turns pulling her brother by the hand and into another corner behind the doorway...
Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 am

Dead bodies don't take care of themselves. They can't do anything for themselves; they're helpless. The poor decaying bodies, who will take care of them? They have nowhere to go besides six feet under, but how will they get there?

Everyone has a use for himself in this world. Some people spend money on lavish parties and bask in riches, others do the dirty work. I am the latter, though I do not care to call my work "dirty". I make the dead beautiful, give them life again before they are sealed into their new wooden homes. It is rewarding work, and interesting to boot. I find nothing to be more intriguing than having a body sent in and discovering how they died and the secrets of their life they might not have even known themselves.

You can read a person's entire life from their corpse, did you know that? I can tell if they were rich and mugged in an alley by an underpaid harlot, or a humble wife who died in childbirth. They all come to me and tell me their stories. And I listen to them, hearing their last words before they are sealed away completely.

The dead tell the most interesting tales. I've rarely been disappointed in a corpse—unless, of course, the cause of death is a boring old heart attack or other organ failure. You can learn a lot from corpses, and they never cease to amaze me. I have never felt so fascinated by something other than the dead.

That is, I had never seen something more fascinating until that girl showed up.

Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 am

(I was invited by Sasuke)

It was evening in smoggy Konoha. The rain was drizzling down outside and streaming down the darkened windows of the rickety shop. A haphazard sign was propped up above the door reading "UNDERTAKER" in large, spindly lettering. The street was quiet, save for a few rats and stray dogs. An emaciated mutt sniffed around the street, looking for some food. It timidly followed its nose past the door to the shop, but quickly leaped back and scampered off as a sudden CRASH echoed through the door. "Oh shoot master won't be happy about this" Karasu freaked out about. Her other half Laska watched Karasu's pathetic freaking out problem not that she gave a shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Fresh Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next