AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Naruto heard Bane call their name but he didn’t dare look back just keep moving forward, “I think I know a way to sneak inside. Come follow me,” Naruto grab on Miharu’s wrist and started dashing somewhere else, he ran until he came to the side of the border of the soul society; “maybe we could climb from here” Naruto told miharu as he look around to see if they were followed by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Miharu had seen that Bane and Sasuke noticed them but she could care less if they saw them or not, they weren't getting in her way of killing that arrogant son a bitch who murdered Iruka Sensei. She walked with Naruto as he showed her around to the side of the barrier where there was a tall wall. There was no way of climbing even if he thought so.
"I'll take care of it." She said and then focused all her chakra into one main point in her hand, forming a fist she then slammed it into the wall full force as it cracked then made more cracks until a big chunk of the wall exploded. She backed up and looked at Naruto and smirked. "After you."

(I feel like I ripped off Sakura but I wasn't trying to xD)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

As Sasuke left to go after them, Bane just placed money on the counter as he ran away to catch up. Once he was along side Sasuke he slowed down to his pace. "It seems there headed to the boreder. What do you think their doing?" He asked a little irritated.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 pm

[Lol you might as well be Sakura....o.o' JK JK XD]

Sasuke looked over to his shoulder seeing that Bane finally catched up "Took u long enough" he mumbled underneath his breath starring back towards the lane naruto and miharu ran into. "The border?.." Sasuke repeated after bane said it "I have no idea why they would go back there, *sighs*, you think they would have already learned their lesson by now..." Sasuke then halts almost slamming against a woman who just stood there talking..Sasuke walked around her and looked back at Bane "Are you thinking on going after them..even if they decided to enter that rotten place we faced a few years back" it all seemed too troublesome to Sasuke but...it did catch to some excitement since he ached for another good battle...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 am

(Sasuke your just asking for it ^^)

Naruto was thinking of what Miharu said about being impossible to climb that wall, so he was trying to think of another solution until Miharu spoked up assuring that she had it in the bag; suddenly she burst the was open with her bear hands. "Wow that was awsome Miharu!" Naruto said in amazement of how strong Miharu grew up to be, "but we should probably move fast before someone finds us," Naruto said with a unsure smile since it was loud so someone is bound to hear it. Naruto started to run inside the Soul Society then looked back to see if Miharu was following.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm

As they followed a distance behind Miharu and Naruto, Bane watched them. "They better not go back in..." Bane said with a sigh as he remembered what happened last time. But before he knew it, the other two had already reached the wall and had broken it to get in. As they ran off from their sight, Bane and Sasuke looked at the hole Miharu had made. "They must be really serious this time if they would risk being noticed like this." Bane said as he took a few steps closer. He looked back to Saskue with a slightly annoyed look on his face. "We shouldn't stay here, otherwise they'll think we did it. So? Shall we follow?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 pm

"Right." Miharu said and began to run to catch up with him as they ran now inside of soul society, she was also sure someone would have heard the loud noise and knew someone would break in so they had to be quick. It was just get in and do what she had to do then get right back out. But where would she look for this man at? Where could he be in a place like this? It had been so long since she'd been here that she didn't even know where to start. She then looked to Naruto. "Any leads?"

(I should hurt you for that Sasuke xD)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 am

(no idea what's going on but hey im back im just gonna say i was there the WHOLE time ^^... no really)

Staying silent as she watched and followed the others, Sacura got a strange feeling... not fear but and uneasy feeling. she stood close to her brothers side as her eyes scanned the area around them, the small wolf ears on her head would perk around feeling restless
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 am

[d’aw come on!!..I bet deep inside you have some feelings towards sakura >B]…ya ya ok I’ll stop o.o’ just wanted to mess with your head XD btw sweetheart you can’t touch me ;b ][and np sacura I will make it work and welcome back!^^ quick summary: Iruka died on the last time we broke in the Soul Society so basically some years have passed..everyone is on their 12 years of age except Bane..he is around..approximately 20 since he has a wife and a newborn. Now Miharu wants revenge on Mayuri who was to blame for Iruka’s death, and naruto is tagging alone with her..Bane and me have the same irritated expression cuz those goofballs are getting into trouble and that’s about it XD (oh and ps- Itachi wiped out most of our clan, there is still some uchihas left but bcuz of that I am very protective about u Lol]

Sasuke scratches his forehead with disbelief “I swear those two are just alike” he then stares back at Bane “Yeah we might as well move forward, wouldn’t want to be blame for a mess they created..w-“ he paused feeling like someone crept up besides him..turning his head quickly he then noticed Sacura was back from shopping “Sacura!” he was shocked to see her..and worried since this was not the best place for her to find him. Looking back at Bane Sasuke sighed with no choice “Alright lets go inside the Soul Society but let’s make this quick” Sasuke said as he covered Sacura’s ears and walked through the crack in the wall which Miharu created…
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 am

(Sasuke your going to die XD or not X( Sacu long time no see ^^)

Naruto ran along side Miharu for a couple of miles as everything kind of started looking familiar but over the time the soul society did do some remodeling so it was going to be harder than he taught to find this guy. Miharu spoke up to Naruto asking if at least he knew where he was going, thinking for a while he finally come up with something, "I know!" he said out loud as he made a fist with both of his hand but the middle finger and the index finger where up from both hand; he put them together making a cross but it was actually a jutsu. "Shadow Clone Jutsu" Naruto hollered as 10 clones were created that looked exactly liked him, "Alright! Search around the area until you find a clown type of shinigami" Naruto told his clones and the clones all nodded in agreement befored they scathered in different locations. "Now my clones checked all the area they could cover while we keep on moving foward to see if we have any luck of bumping into him," Naruto recommended to Miharu as he dash ahead once more.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 Shadow10
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 am

(ohhhhhh... I see.... well that explains all the planning and stuff so ill tag along with chu! long time no sees naru tongue )

Sacura blinked seeing her brother shocked to see her "If your gonna do that every time you see me I'm walking away" she said with a sarcastic tone and looked at both sasuke and bane "what's going on?" she said and looked at sasuke as he covered her ears
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

(Sasuke can you play May this time and I'll play an enemy for you? And no, I'd kill you. XD)

Miharu watched as he made his shadow clones, sending them all off in different directions. She was surprised he knew that move, it was a kind of jutsu that took a lot of chakra out of the person and a tricky technique, but he acted like he had been doing this for years. He really had started growing up after all een if on the outside he was a knucklehead. She figured for now she'd wait until his clones found anything before she continued her pursue.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 pm

"Right..." Bane said in agreement with Sasuke. Sasuke went in first as Bane followed last. Once inside he looked around for the other two but couldn't find them. He nealed down as water leaked from his sleave into the ground. He paused for a moment before his eyes narrowed. "Gah, I can't tack them... Naruto must have made clones... There's too many of them" He said disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

The clones sneaked around the Soul society, jumping from wall to buildings to trees searching for that one man, it took several hours looking for him without getting notice by anyone but one clone found him heading towards this one building call the twelve barracks or something like that. The clone smiled as he spotted him then he vanished into smokes and all the clones started vanishing into dust, meanwhile the real Naruto leaned against a building hidden in the shadow with Miharu waiting for any information but when all the clones vanish all the information they gained now naruto had also gain. “It’s this way,” Naruto burst out of hiding and ran heading north towards the twelve barracks.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:44 am

(lol i just saw you cute kyuubi thing Naru ^w^ sorry my mind isnt what it used to be....)

Sacura turned to Bane as he bent down trying to locate the Uzumaki boy and Miharu. She looked around her trying to help locate her two friends as well "Naruto and his clones..." she said wondering if she could track Miharu's scent with her wolf like senses... she wondered around not going to far trying to catch a scent "If we don't locate them we always have this" She said taking out a batch of fresh made ramen which she knows Naruto loves and walks towards an opening sniffing like a hound "I think I have Miharu's scent... but is weak and faded..." she said turning to her two comrades
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 am

[eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr…hm…fine I will rp May, even though I dislike him xD I’ll try my best ;b Bitch you can’t kill me I AM INVINCIBLE >XD –its morning and I’m hyper -w-‘’]

Sasuke looked at Sacu as he talked sarcastically at him, and as usual Sasuke would slightly smile looking away not answering back. However when she asked what was going on Sasuke shrugged “Just catching some stupid shinobis..not much” Sasuke then observed Bane’s failed efforts in tracking them down, a anime tear mark dropped behind Sasuke’s head as he stood there not saying a single word. Sasuke then looked at Sacura taking out a patch of ramen thinking that Naruto will probably come back running, Sasuke facepalmed himself at her joke until she mentioned about sniffing Miharu’s scent “Well even though Miharu’s scent is weak..it’s bound to get us somewhat closer than we are now” he assumed “Ok lead the way Sacura”

Meanwhile back at the twelve barracks…”Nemu..Nemu!!” his men then turned around looking at the Man who was yelling out the lieutenants name “Yes?..” Nemu replied emotionless making her way towards Mayuri as she ignored the crowd, May then looked back at everyone with a cold stare..all the men scattered and went back to work knowing that Mayuri Kurotsuchi is one of the most sadistic and cruel shinigamis. “Where in the devil where you at?!...tch forget that how is the specimen handling?” he question Nemu “It’s going well, however we need approximately four more days for it to really work” May then tilted his head scratching one of the gold cones located as his ears “Hm…my my…we are progressing sooner than I have imagined, good work Nemu now Hurry up and get back to work!” he shouted back giving her no signof care “Yes my captain” she bowed as she walked back inside the lab. Mayuri then walked away making his way towards the Research and Development Institute where most of his lab workers were at, having no idea that he was being watched…
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am

Sacura smiled at her brother as he smiled back at her Ramen joke then turned sniffing like a wolf and walked slowly catching more and more of Miharu's scent "I don't smell any of that Uzumaki boy's clones anymore... now I got both scents" she said as she followed the same path that the other two took. "I smell more scents... I got a bad feeling" she mumbled to herself as she carried on following the trail

(Twiny I don't think it's a good idea to mess with Master ^w^")
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Bane ran with them as they followed the other two. He looked at Sacura when she said she found more people. "I figured. I would be suprised if we could get out of here with out a fight, but I doubt it..." He said as he glared into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

[pfft...fine i wont say anything regarding ur master -w-'']

"Just take the safest route if you can Sacura" Sasuke informed sacu hoping to avoid any collisions but nonetheless what Bane said seemed to be very true "Well.." he then grinned "It has been awhile since the last encounter we had with this place..I would like to see how much you have improved."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Bane smiled at Sasuke as he agreed with him. "I actually have a faster way then running..." He says as he slows his pace a little. "I believe your familiar with some of my water skills Saskue? I could take us there immediatly so we could jump into the action if you'd like." He says as he hints at before when he evaporated into water. He was more use to it and could almost do it with very little effect on him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Sasuke also slows his pace a bit as Bane suggested a faster way to get where the others were at "Hold on, dont forget to take sacura" he said as he pulled Sacura closer to Bane interrupting her from sniffing around "Alright.." he agreed, he had no idea how Bane has improved over the years, the only thing he remember was on how Bane had trouble teleporting to places...getting tired so easily and all...
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 am

"and that works" says as she gets pulled back by sasuke towards Bane and watches him excited "a fight huh? sounds fun"
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm

"But while were moving, your gunna have to direct me to where we're going," He says at Sacura. Bane walks behind Sasuke and his sister and grabs the collars of their shirts. He took a breath in and evaporated into water. They made good time by traveling this way, but Bane still wasn't exactly sure where the others were. The three appeared in an ally, near by a pressence that they had senced earlyer. But Bane wasn't exausted like he was a few years ago. He looked around the corner before looking back at them. "We're near some one, but I don't know if it's a friend or an enemy..." Bane warned them as he looked around the cornor again, trying to look for someone.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 am

"There about 100 degrees north" she says to bane before noticing him looking around and sniffs air hearing that someone was near... but isn't sure what scent it is
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 pm

(Hey, I was rping with Sasuke in another topic, and I think he may have left ;_; Does anyone else know about this?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7