AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 am

"Clumsy girl! Watch where you're going!" a tall, grey haired man rushed out of the back room of the shop as soon as he heard the noise. His top hat was ripped and worn so badly strips of cloth were hanging down by his long hair and bangs that hid his eyes. The rest of his attire was not faring much better.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 245579-kuroshitsuji__10_s_large

(Jerica play Thanatos too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 am

(You want me to play Undertaker's twin brother ugh I hate him but fine and do you want him in the shop with us he is a demon lord of hell after all in fact he created hell as you put it)

"I'm so sorry master I didn't mean to break them" Karasu freaked she didn't what to do. Her master was very impatient at this point of time since his brother the Demon Lord of Hell Thanatos came here. "Pathetic child you need to be more careful on what you do with Unny's things" Thanatos grunted in disappointment.

(Thanatos)

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 Thanatos-1

(I'll make another Account for Thanatos just for you UT whenever I get the chance)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:16 am

(Pshhh I'm fucking adorable when I was little! XD Though I look so nice and innocent but so full of hate T.T poor little mi-chan. Hehe thanks meh wolfie! ^^ Sacu ish awesome x3 Lol and as per usual I'll include May in this rp. I suck at rp'ing as him though so bare with me guys. Also I'm too lazy too log on my miharu account to reply so I'll reply on this account. Hope it's alrigt o.o)

Miharu once entering Soul Society was near one of the barracks labeled 11th squad. She saw many men running down the alleys just up ahead. It was a big commotion and the alarms were going off that there were intruders in the sereitei but not to be alarmed. Either way, Miharu knew that if she was caught she would probaby be killed on sight so she had to find the two other boys and get out of here. Heading north in the opposite direction as the soul reapers, Miharu then found herself stuck at a dead end. She growled lowely knowing she was stuck and didn't know what to do. She could turn around but if she did then the others would find her.
"Well well, what do we have here..." came a prestiege voice from above. Standing on top of the building in front of her stood a creepy looking person who didn't even look human, but his voice made him sound male. She began to wonder if maybe there was a reason Soul Society was off limits, because of creeps like this guy!
"Get away!" Miharu yelled, her shadow wolves snarling at the man as they stood in front of her for protection. Miharu had to get away and fast. Quickly she began to form hand signs and blew fire out of her mouth at the man.
"Katon Goukakyuu No Jutsu!" she roared as the flames went after him. She then hoped this would distract him and hold him off for the time being so Miharu then took off down the alley way and ran
as hard as she could. She knew she should stand and fight but this man was bad news!
Meanwhile as the flames went after the 12th squad captain he made them disperse just by releasing some of his spirtual power which was enough to get rid of them. The rest of the embers flickered and iluminated his face as he grit his teeth angry that the girl got away.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 D5437496

Last edited by Lanna Kurotsuchi on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 am

(Mi-Chan I'm evil now T_T)

The raven haired girl looked at Thanatos with a glare she didn't like him because he was a demon but he also was Unny's Twin brother. She would have to put up with him for now but there battle might begin soon if she doesn't keep peace between them. As for Thanatos he wasn't amused not in the least and he had no reason to care being he ruled over Hell and Demons. "Hmph child be more respectful of your elders it's rude to glare" He grunted at Karasu for her disrespect. Laska couldn't help but laugh at Thanny's comment towards her nicer half even when she was in raven form.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 am

(Isnt your character originally evil anyways?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 am

(not all the time just certain ones like Laska and Thanatos)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm

[Thank you so much lanna for the help you did a great job!! Also yeah its fine to use that account too =)]

“Oh you guys separated?” he repeatedly said out loud to sacu thinking on his mind that nii-san is a stong ninja, he wouldn’t be caught that easily nor be spotted due to his high ranking skills. He would then be pulled up to his feet by sacu. Grabbing his hand sacu yanked him to another corner by the doorway, looking back at sacu sasuke could see her ears perk up as if she heard someone coming. Hearing footsteps getting near sasuke hugged sacu close to him having several sweats run down his forehead..

The shinigami barely heard the tampering feet sounds as those two kids ran “W-wait w-whose there?!” the shinigami questioned a bit scared and walking near the area where they hid..”I-I-Is someone there?..” questioned once more getting closer…

Right when Miharu got away from Mayuri’s grasp another captain enter in a flash step next to Mayuri, his named was ukitake and he was also a captain himself but with white hair and other different characteristics “Oi are you alright?” ukitake questioned May as he barely saw the flames illuminated seconds after that his best friend shunsui and his lieutenant appeared behind ukitake …
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

looking though the door... she could see the shinigami from the outside... then she felp sasuke hug her pulling her from seeing the shinigami... she took a deep breath, Pulled herself from sasuke's grasp and turned to him "Wait here..." she said walking into the door way in full view of the shinigami... white hair covered her eyes as she looked up at the shinigami with a blank expression
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanatos grew bored of the arguing in the shop so he turned into his wolf form and ran out the door to find some entertainment. Unfortunately he ran straight into Yoruichi who wasn't at all thrilled to see a wolf. Thanatos changed back into human form holding his scythe. "You look like someone who can fight shall we have some fun" The demon asked. Yoruichi continued to look at him amused she thought fighting was a waste of time. But something about this man seemed off it wasn't just his red slit eyes. "Your a demon are you not" She asked. Thanatos only smirked showing his fangs. "So what if I am I'm not here to talk" He grunted.

(I had to do something so Thanatos is fighting Yoruichi)

Last edited by Thanatos on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 pm

(Sorry about the wait)

Undertaker had noticed his idiot brother leave and he quickly ollowed him. The demon was going to get himself int trouble and he was to help him because it was his job to kill his brother not somebody elses. He found his brother not too far alread picking a ight but with a different form of Shinigami then himself. "Thanny you moron" Taker yelled whacking his brother over the head. But it was cut short by another Shinigami it was Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

(I never knew you had another account miharu or is it Miharu/Lanna ^^ You could be either one it's OK)

Renji walks foward to see Bane eye to eye, "My name is Renji Abarai and I'm a lieutenant of the 6th Division, I like your spirit umm what's your name?"

Naruto looked up at Bane back since he got infront of him, so he just looked to the side trying to watch the man that calls himself Renji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanatos heard his named being yelled and insulted then hit over the head by his twin Brother. "Ow you ass hole no wonder why I want to freaking kill you" Thanatos yelled back. His long black hair hung down his back. He did not enjoy being hit nor did he want to see his brother's face again. The demon mumbled under his breathe as Yoruichi rushed at him. Her speed was astonishing to the Lord of Demons. She managed to get a direct hit to his face which looked as if phased him some but it didn't the demon grabbed her foot and threw her 10 feet away from him and his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Soi Fon Quickly ran to assist Yoruichi helping her up and running straight for Undertaker who quickly grabbed his scyhe blocking he sword Soi Fon had. "My your quite he fiesty one aren't you" Taker chuckled as he managed to push her off. "Thanny we'll have to work together for once to fight these two" Taker quoted to his brother.

(Sorry computer is slow)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Sasuke felt her hands pushing him away, letting go he heard her say to wait there as she walked out in the open "W-what are you doing sis?!!" he whisperly shouted getting frighten "What..what should i do??!" sasuke questioned himself scared to see his little sis facing the shinigami.[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 32725910

The shinigami squealed a bit when someone finally decided to show itself, looking down at the small child with white hair and a blank expression he gulped trembling knowing that this one was the run away kid everyone is looking for "I-I..ER-I..I-I.." the shinigami trembled not able to speak for himself just too stunned to say anything. This one shinigami was known as Hanataro.
[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 Th_ble10
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:18 pm

"My name is Bane, Bane Khrondel." He says as he removes his hand from his sword once again. "and I'm not here to fight. Please, help me find the others that are lost, and the kids will be on their way to Konoha, and I to my home as well."
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm

the young girl looked up at the shinigami named Hanataro and blinked, she smiled and titled her head opening her mouth showing her sharp canines at Hanataro. "come on sasuke" she said pulling on his hand and walking past the shinigami like he wasn't there... walks along trying to find the place from where she first got in
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Renji stares at him for a moment not saying anything but then he smirks, "All right Bane I think I know where there was another outsider, follow me" Renji suggested as he opened the gates that allowed then to head to the barracks. Renji started walking ahead but kept looking back to make sure both of them were following.

Naruto looked at Bane, "Are you seriously going to follow this guy?" Naruto tug on bane shirt to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Hanataro yelped when he saw her fangs, getting on his knees he begged for forgiveness, rambling something about how he doesnt taste good ect. more whinning as he trembled on the floor.

Sasuke saw his sis smiling expression and after hearing hanataro's yelp he let himself be pulled out from hiding by sacu, he followed sacu looking at the shinigami then starring back at his sis as they passed him. "What did you do?" sasuke questioned sacu as they walked.

Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Bane looks down at Naruto, smiles, and looks back up. "Ya know..." He starts to speak. "Some time you'll find out that fighting isn't always a good solution," He says as he keeps walking. "We need to find this Sasuke kid as well," He said, but he noticed that Naruto had an irritated look on his face again. "But... It's also good that we found you," He says as he smiles towards Naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

(Unny had to work so she can't answer now I also have to work later peeps)

Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

still pulling on you hand as she walks outside the building, turns to her brother smiling "Just a little trick to get us away, don't worry though, he's fine" she said stoping smelling Itachi's scent and running pulling you along "this way!" she said smiling happily "big brother ish this way!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Naruto decides to stick around with Bane, "I guess....." Naruto mumbled again as he stood behind Bane.

Renji lead them to a place called the kuchiki family manor compound

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 785px-10

And someone was inside the building but the image was not so clear since he stood in the shadows, but it looked more like a man than a kid. "Where here boys" Renji announced making his way towards the man and bowed down to show his respect then stood up, "Captain kuchiki I found the intruders so I brought them here."

The man walked out of the shadows to reveal himself, he had long black hair with white clippings that hold his front hair and also wore a white robe.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 User7710
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Sasuke had no idea with what she meant by that but he was just glad to see her safe "Ok good sis! we just have to find nii-san to get out of here" he said with a wide grin holding her hand tight. Suddenly the way to the town was blocked due to that some barrier stood there, it seemed that the shinigamis put up a barrier which meant everyone in the soul society was stuck inside. (i forgot the name for that barrier lol)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 pm

looks up at barrier "when did this get here?" she said looking up at the tall barrier and turned smelling another scent " Looks like your Uzumaki friend is here too sasuke..." she said and looked back at her brother to see if he knew what to do next
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Once Bane and Naruto arrived at the building, a man came out. Renji adressed him as his captain and said that he had broght the intruders.
He tricked them...
"You've got to be kidding!" Bane yelled at Renji. "And after what you said before, I actually thought you were going to do the right thing!" Bane pauses as he calms himself down. "Either way, I'm not letting you take the kid, even if I have to fight you both..." Bane said as he glares at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next