AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire knight rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:12 pm

(Yay! I'm really happy right now, so my posts will probably have Haru being really happy =3 Or...maybe not.. And OKAY! =D))
Sunlight slowly filtered through a open window, lighting up the sleeping face of a pale girl. Her silver hair was sprawled around her, and she was slowly breathing in and out, showing she was asleep. A sudden beeping suddenly interrupted the peaceful moment, and the girls eyes fluttered open, showing a deep ocean blue eyes, that faded into silver closer to her pupil, and red around the edges. The teen's head came up as she groggily rubbed at her eyes, still sleepy. Once she adjusted to the sunlight, she looked around her bedroom. It was a surprisingly bland looking one, with oak wooden floors, and pale blue walls. Her bed was pushed into the corner closest to the window, and had a shockingly bright orange comforter, along with blue sheets and pillows. She head a desk on one side, with a lamp and computer (do they have those in Vampire Knight?) set neatly on it. The mousepad was bright red with a russet colored wolf on it, and the mouse it self was a soft blue with white stripes down the middle. Her ipod, a stunning midnight black ipod touch, was plugged in to the computer, and her cell phone was also plugged in. A dark oak wardrobe that nearly hit the ceiling sat on the opposite side of the room, and next to it, a door led to the bathroom, and the one too the hall sat across from her bed. The girl stretched, cracking her shoulders and back in the process. The silver-haired teen stood and walked to the wardrobe, pulling out a dark blackish blue school uniform, before carelessly throwing it across the room, to land on the floor. "Stupid Headmaster... sneaking those stupid uniforms inside my wardrobe.." grumbeled the girl, as she searched through the wardrobe, the search going from annoyance to full blown anger. "Where the heck are my clothes!" she shouted, before glaring daggers at all the uniforms. Her eye twitched before she snatched up one of the outfits, and walked into the bathroom, before coming back out. Though the clothes didn't look exactly like they originally did. The regular uniform shirt and pants were there, but she wasn't wearing the jacket, and her shoes were instead, blue sneakers. The girl grumbeled to herself, before grabbing a tan newpaper boy cap off the back of the chair at the desk, put it on her head snuggly, and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:30 pm

A girl slowly sat up in her very comfy bed which had a pink comforter with a black H embroidered in the center of it and had bright red curtains everywhere. She made her way over to her closet and put on a blackish blue uniform and put on a very small amount make up. "there." she said and walked out of her room

( http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=bsvwpKFJVWZrQM:&imgrefurl=http://www.beddingus.com/blog/page/2/&docid=kkBtEdxjL-AN0M&imgurl=http://www.beddingus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dark-light-pink-bedroom.jpg&w=600&h=399&ei=55mlT_f7DofD2QW4vcmmAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=248&vpy=238&dur=253&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=156&ty=114&sig=103710859234735925555&page=3&tbnh=144&tbnw=187&start=38&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:38,i:169 this is her room)
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:15 pm

That's...alot...of...brightness O.o)) She sighed sadly, before stopping. "My jacket!" she suddenly yelled before running back into the room, and grabbed a black leather jacket, with fur around the cuffs and hood. She grinned, and pulled it on. "My sweet lovely jacket.." She mummered, rubbing her face into the hood, before walking back out of the room and towards the stairs. The silver-haired teen looked up when she saw one of the people she disliked the most in the world. Yuki. Her "sister". Not. She hated that little vampire loving freak.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Heaven walked down the hall rubbing her sleep filled amber colored eye when she spotted the silver haired girl. "Haru, good morning." She said hugging her sister.
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:53 am

Haru turned her head to her sister. "Hey Heaven!" greeted the silver-haired girl. "I have to go 'help' with keeping Night Class from getting mauled." she smiled deviously, before jumping on the railing of the stairs and slid down to the ground floor. Haru landed on her feet, knees bent, before standing up. She stretched again and ran out of the room and towards the Night Class entrance, where she could already hear insane 'kaiwai's from the Day Class girls. The silver haired girl finally managed to reach the gates, before taking up a position by the tree's and waited. Yuki was currently hurrieing to control the Day Class girls, pushing them back, while Haru's best friend, Zero, calmly stood in front of the girls on the other side, all of them to afraid to move to rush at the Night Class, which had just reached the scene. Haru smiled evilly before she began cackling, and dropped from the tree she was in, silently, before quietly slipping over to the girls farthest from Yuki. "Wow, you guys must not be that devoted to the Night Class if this is all your doing." she sighed, putting a hand to her face, and rubbing her temples, with a disappointed look. The fangirls in response looked back at her confused and a bit angry. "What else is there too do?" asked one of them, and a sinister smirk growed on Haru's face below her hands. "It's easy, when Yuki is farthest away, everyone rush foreward." Haru shrugged. "You should be able to block the gate. Thus, they shall be trapped, just like animals." the silver-haired girl tilted her head back and looked at them from the corner of her eye a smiled on her face, and the fangirls shivered from the very creepy girl. In Haru's mind she was picturing the Night Class as fat guinea pigs, trapped in a cage. And thus she began cackling, scaring the fangirls even more, and then her face turned as serius as possible, when she had a very large smirk on it. "Charge." she stated, and pointed towards the Night Class. And the fangirls did.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:03 am

(lol trying to kill the night class? And after heaven found out kaname is a vampire she wrote this song its called angel of darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM-PzHr9M5Y )

I had been walking around the grounds of the school and apparently Aido hanabusa managed to escape the crowd of girls. He came up behind me and snaked his arms around my neck. "Hello, Heaven." He said causing me to tremble in fear...ever since I was little ive been terrified of vampires. "you know heaven...your blood smells even more delishious than yukis." He whispered in my ear before sinking his fangs into my shoulder making me shriek in utter agony.
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:56 pm

My head snapped towards them, and suddenly I was gone. Only to reapper with a black bladed katana at his neck. "Let...her go now.." I snarled, pulling it tighter, putting a tiny cut on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:02 pm

He slowly let me go and I collapsed from the loss of blood "Haru...im cold..." I said
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:35 pm

"You...monster..." I hissed, before sheathing my katana and running to Heaven. "Zero!!" I shouted as I put my hands on the wound to stop the bleeding. I glared back at Aido, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Aido stood there licking the remaining blood off of his lips. "her blood is so sweet...like rose jam and chocolate...i must say it is tastier than yukis blood." He said calmly as if there was nothing wrong. I felt my life slowly draining away and my vision faded in and out on me "am I going to be...with my mom and dad again...?" I asked softly
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:27 pm

I stiffened at her words, and turned to her 'sister' "Your not going anywhere Heaven!" I growled angrily, as Zero ran over, Yuki following along with Kaname, who had grabbed Aido.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:36 pm

I fell into a deep sleep and felt my body going numb
(ill be the headmaster)

(kaien)
I heard some yelling so I went to find the source and I found yuki, aido, kaname, zero and haru all gathered around heaven who was bleeding heavily "what happened to my baby!?!?" I shrieked kneeling by her
Back to top Go down
shadowfang

shadowfang

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm

ok ill do this one and death note and bb)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

(ok r u day class or night class hunny?)
Back to top Go down
shadowfang

shadowfang

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

wat class ru?)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Day class)
Back to top Go down
shadowfang

shadowfang

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:29 pm

ok ill be night can u think of a name and i can come on until the voice is over)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm

How about issac?)
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Welcome to the rp ^-^))
I glared dangerously at Aido. "He bit her..." I growled and stood, already drawing my sword to enact revenge.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:50 pm

"Haru i will take care of aido i need you to get her inside and bandage her up." I said and walked over to aido.
Back to top Go down
shadowfang

shadowfang

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm

lol thx) i walk down the hallway wear my nightclass uniform trying to figure out were my class room is* hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:21 pm

I glanced at the headmaster, before picking up my little sister and dashing towards the dorms. Not long after I had reached my room and laid Heaven down on my bed, and bandaged the wound. 'if she dies.. I'm gonna murder that SOB...' I thought to myself, pacing the room. Finally I became so angry I unsheathed Crimson Night and flung across the room, and into my target board.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:56 pm

(heaven)
I no longer felt cold and I could tell my breathing had returned to normal. I opened my eyes and found myself in haru's room. "haru...im really hungry...and I dont know why." I said out loud. Yep that is mostly what I think about most of the time. Food.
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:21 pm

"Heaven!" I yelped and turned back to her, immediatly running to the side of the bed. If she was asking for food, she should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:51 pm

"my shoulder hurts alot..." I told her "But at least im not dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire knight rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next