AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naylin: A knight's home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Naylin: A knight's home Empty
PostSubject: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Bane sat outside of his house on the steps leading to the door. In his hand was a wood block and in the other a knife. He was carving it. He wasn't making anything special, just carving it. Aevia, his wife, was sleeping inside with their son, Nowe. It was a peaceful day out. The sun was bearly shining over the mountains and birds were chirpping songs. No one else was outside but him. But what do you expect at 5 in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:11 pm

[Ok so i think you are growned up in this, i will be too but i will act how the usual grown up sasuke acts...hopefully i dont end up killing you so WATCH OUT lol]

Orochimaru walked next to sasuke who was sitting there with no expression "Sasuke-kun why dont you play outside, i have some prisoners dying to use there curse marks if you wanna have a go with them?" he grinned, Sasuke then stands up walking out of the hideout without saying a word. Standing on a near cliff he looked down a house which seemed very calmed...
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 pm

(and btw, my house is in a town, but it is near the wall so you could see it from a cliff, but just letting you know it's also in a town)

Bane continued to carve the wood. His son, Nowe came outside as well and streched as he let out a grown. "Hey dad..." He said. "Hey" Bane replyed with a smile. They both sat there enjoying the cool air for awhile before they spoke again. Bane stopped his carving as he lifted his head. "The cliff sides behind us... did you notice?" Asked Bane. The boy nodded as he slightly tilted his head towards them. "What do you think we should do?"
"Just wait. He'll either leave, or he'll come here and we'll see what he wants..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:31 pm

(Aww I won't be my little self TAT But yes I'll also be my grown up self and I'm a bit mature just a bit XP)

Naruto had his window opened and the sunrays shined in his eyes that ended up waking him up from his sleep; he stood up from bed and stretch his arms out yawning. He looked to the side were he had a picture and it showed naruto pic when he was small with sasuke, but now sasuke left him to join this evil man that called himself orichimaru; naruto looked at the picture and promised to himself that one day he will bring sasuke back to his senses and relieve him from the evil that he hangs around with.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 pm

[That was another thing i was going to question but nvm thx for the info]

Looking down at the grown up man and a small boy made sasuke remember some childhood times with his father, starring with an emotionless face he rest the palm of his hands on the sheath of his sword.

"Nice town no? Sasuke-kun.." orochimaru said creeping out from behind sasuke "Those ppl look so calm" he then changed expression after seeing the small kid "Sasuke-kun, i want you to grab that kid and bring him to me, i need new specimens for my experiments...you do want to defeat itachi right?" he grinned.

Sasuke eyes narrowed as he then jumped down the cliff landing like 5 feet away from bane.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm

(Haha, oh, and so you know, not only is Bane a fighter, but so is Aevia and Nowe too, so your in for a hand full XD)

Bane looked up at the man once he landed as Nowe stood up and took a step backwards. "I was wondering when you were gunna come down here" Bane said. The man didn't really have an emotion on his face, just a blank stare. Bane stood up as well as he continued to stare back at Sasuke. "You look like someone I might know... Have we met?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 pm

( I guess I should say that I'm a teen because I'm not really I grown up yet, I'm more like 16 or 17 years old)

Naruto puts the picture down and walks out of his apartment to go to his hokage to get a mission, the hokage is like a sixty year old woman but makes herself look verry young like if she were in her 20's or 30's. She gives in a c-rank mission which is not that exciting since it's only for the weak. Naruto complains about it but ends up taking it anyways. The mission ask to go to this village and help an old man get rid of some bullies, so Naruto started heading out of his village and going to this town where bane and sasuke are located yet naruto does not know of this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 pm

(That sounds interesting, and cool. haha lucky me XD) (i should probably say the same thing as naruto o.o the age part lol)

Sasuke stared at Bane with his onyx eyes not amused that he was spotted back there "I don't want to waiste any time with you..just hand over the kid and I will leave this town standing" he said boredly ignoring his other question and still gazing at bane's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm

(hope you don't mind, but i'm gunna bring back something from Fresh B. and sorry for short replys)

Bane quickly steps in front of Nowe, "You can't have him," He said as he glared at him. He turns to Nowe and tells him to wake his mother. The boy quickly runs inside as Bane continues to block his path. The whole time Bane keeps observing the man in front of him. "That hair... that face... almost the same as I remember. But I must say, you have changed."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 pm

(I was about to say that I was right o.o but now I know what he means, don't need to be sorry everybody has short replys)

Naruto makes his way towards the town thinking how lovely this town was going to be, he kept running but in his mind he was thinking the town as some kind of paradise.

Naylin: A knight's home Naruto10

Once he arrive he looked at the town and it was not like he expected, it was almost like any normal town. He was a bit upset but he still kept his mind about his mission and so he wandered into the town loking for the old man.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm

(ah, i see where you are going with this, very clever you =w=) (i agree with knuckle-head the more short replies the better lol)

Sighing he knew this wasn't going to be a simple mission to accomplish "You left me no choice..." he would then grab the hilt of his sword taking out the blade from its sheath "Cutting you vital organs will make it simple for me but...i guess i owe you one from back then" he said remembering that one time in the Fresh B. (SPOILER! XD) "Show me that you can still fight" sasuke said as he raised his blade at him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

(and naruto, in a way the town is a paridice. Sunny, great food, nice buildings, lots of gardens with trees and fountans, etc.)

"Heh, let's go, Sasuke..." Bane took a step foward and ran right into Sasuke's blade. Before it had cut him however, Bane turned to water. The remains of him splashed Sasuke in the face to temporarly stunning him. Bane quikcly reformed behind Sasuke facing back to back as he quickly threw his elbow at him to hit his spine.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm

(u forgot to say women, maybe that will get his attention lol)

At that quick instant bane ran into his blade, sasuke swung at him only to have him burst into water before his eyes. Having a bit of a impressed expression sasuke smiled knowing he was behind him, about to turn back he remained still as he was stung by bane's water. Right before bane was about to hit his back spine sasuke yelled out "Chidori Scream!" every ounce of his body then filled with electricity shocking bane. Freed from being paralyzed sasuke then turns around swinging his sword at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm

(sorry if it seems like I always dodge attacks, it's not suppost to always be that way. Trust me, you'll be able to land attacks on me, but I just can't let them die >_> lol)

Before Bane had hit him, Sasuke unleashed a full body lightning attack, Chidori Nagashi. The lightning hadn't really harmed Bane, but it was enough to parilize him long enough for Sasuke to swing with another attack. But before it had struck Bane, something had stopped the blade from hitting him. Fire in his palm of his hands, Nowe was using it as a shield to stop the blade before hitting his father. Having bearly enough time, Bane quickly grabbed Nowe's shirt and evaporated one more time in order to escape. They formed 20 feet away from Sasuke next to Aevia, a young and pretty looking girl, who was Bane's wife. "Thanks..." Bane said as he placed his hand on Nowe's sholder. "But you need to get out of here..."
"I'm staying," Said Nowe resisting.
Aevia could see that look in his eyes again. "He's not gunna leave Bane, you know that," Aevia said with a smile. "Besides, he did save your life,"
"I could have gotten out of it..." Bane said. He looked back towards Sasuke again and he looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 am

[Naah! dont worry about it the more you dodge the better the fight will be since you are still alive, i want you alive and i still havent used my full strength >B) ]

Retrieving back into normal standing position sasuke raised his head up to see everyone backed several feet away, he gave no expression when the kid helped his dad but more or less he was a bit facinated in the kid knowing that he has some fighting spirit "Hmph, you guys are standing in my way for far too long..i didnt want to come to this.." flipping his blade in circles he strucked it into the ground then afterwards raising his hand up towards the sky. The clouds darken roaring as thunder seemed to be heard across the sky "I ask one more time...hand over the kid" a shreak of thunder roared at the end of his sentence as sasuke remained with his right hand up waiting for bane's answer..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 pm

(Oh 8o I probably should have ask you how the town looked like 0.0 Oh well, and hey sasuke I'll not be attractive by the girls -3- Jerk)

Once naruto started getting to the center of the town he realized that it was a pretty place like he expected, he started jumping for joy until the sky turn grey getting kind of thundery; that made naruto stop jumping and his smile turn into a frown. "Where did this cloud come from!? Damn now my day is going to get ruined," naruto said outloud disapointed TAT To make it more faster Naruto started jumping roof from roof trying to spot an old man.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm

(To Sasuke: Exactly Wink But of course your gunna land some hits. Just not one's that will kill me, haha. And by the way, the next thing I do may surprise you, but it's not what it seems, lol)
(To Naruto: You sure about that? The girls in my town are pretty dang hot ^^ )

Sasuke rose his hand in the air as the skys filled with ominous clouds. There was no doubt in Bane's mind that we would kill them all if he didn't hand over his son. There was no doubt in anyones mind. Nowe looks into Bane's eyes, and then Bane looked towards Aevia as she nodded. "Fine..." Said Nowe. "Nowe, I--" "It's fine dad, really..." The boy interupts. Nowe walks up to Sasuke as he bearly looks up to meet his eyes. "Ready when you are..." The boy said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm

(To bane: Likewise and i see what you mean ._. it is surprising yet very smart of him lol as for the both of you..you guys are perverts lmao)

Once he saw the kid approach him Sasuke lowered his right hand, the thunders were iluminated as there was only grey clouds floating about. Thinking that the kid would try to make a break for it Sasuke uses his eyes to see where his source of power was. Once he figured it out he used "Chidori Senbon" (Needles of Thousands Birds an attack which paralyzes some pressure points) "This is so the boy doesnt run away" he said at bane and Aevia as he walked over to the kneeling son grabbing him by the back of his collar shirt..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

(Good job parilizing him, but again, like I said, theirs a catch Twisted Evil lol. And what? I like chicks XD At least I can admit it, hahaha)

Once Sasuke was out of their site, Bane looked at Aevia "Let's get somewhere safe before he finds out," He says. He grabs her hand and starts running towards the otherside of town. After running past where Naruto was, (even though they didn't know he was there), they reached another gate. Bane opened it and started to make for the hills. "So, what are we gunna do when he finds out? Once he does, he's gunna search for us inside Naylin!" "That's why we came somewere safe, away from were people can get hurt. Oh, and you can come back Nowe," Bane said outloud. Nowe formed his body back from the water in the soil and stood next to his father. The Nowe they gave Sasuke was just a wind clone made my Aevia. "Now, expell your energy Nowe, and make yourself noticable. That way Sasuke well ignore the town and come straight to us"

(Hehe, told you something was up ^^ It was just a plan to get everyone else safe)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 pm

(Hey I'm no pervert I just like to see the way the women curves work so I could make my sexy jutsu more sexy -^^- Wait Bane is a pervert o.o)

Naruto keeps jumping roof to roof but stops when the sky changes by not being so thundery, a question is form in naruto's head not knowing why the sky keeps acting weird; maybe is this town that the sky acts weird, naruto thinks to himself as he continue's to jump roof to roof untill finally he spots an old man in front of a flower shop. He jumps towards him, "Hey old man, did you ask to be help with some sort of bullies?" naruto ask the old man hoping he found the right person. The old man nods, "yessss... I ask for help from konoha..but its not because of bullies but because there's a war with knights and I need protection." Naruto was about to answer the old man but then he saw someone past by that looked familiar, so naruto started running after him, meanwhile in the background the old man was making a fuss about naruto leaving but naruto ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 pm

(ah i commend you very smart! you sure do think ahead lol haha well i am gay so i dont see with your eye-level JUST KIDDING XD yeah i like chicks too but i dont seem to show it lol)

Sasuke's onyx eyes narrowed when the parents seemed to leave in a hurry, looking down at the kid he pulled him up. Knowing something was wrong sasuke then unleashed his sharingan eyes as finally figured out that this boy was a fake, stabbing him he vanished as the wind clone he was.

"Kuku, they are sure toying with you Sasuke-kun ♪" Orochimaru said from up the cliff as he was still there. Looking away Sasuke tried ignoring him wondering where the parents went, moments later he will feels Nowe expel power. Without thinking twice sasuke jumped up dissappearing from Orochimaru's sight and heading towards bane and the others. The snake, orochimaru, followed.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

(I am not a pervert, I just like girls, it means your normal for a guy. Hahaha.)
(And great, orochimaru is coming too? Looks like I'm gunna have my hands full as well XD)

"Nowe, that's enough" Bane said when he realized Sasuke was heading for them. But it wasn't the only thing he noticed. Some one else followed them up to the hills as well. Bane turned around to see Naruto catching up to them. "Great..." "What? Another enemy?" Asked Aevia. "No, his name is Naruto... If I remember correctly. I saw him running around making trouble one time. He isn't a bad kid, but this is not a good time or place..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 pm

(AHH!! I thought actually that sasuke was GaY o.0 I was running in circles panicking but he's not hopefully since he did mention it.)

Naruto kept following Bane untill he finally catch up, "Oh it's you! I knew that your face was familiar, I never thought we will meet again. How have you been Bane," Naruto excitely ask Bane as he put both hands behind his head and had a big smile in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

(I just dont like getting slap after i tell a girl how fine she is actually XD but yeah i catch your drift lol)
(yep he was observing our little quarrel so he is very much indeed in it >3) (To naruto and bane: Well i can be Gay =w= that is if you guys dont mind getting touched...lol Jk i just like creeping out men/my buddies that way dont worry)

Finally making it near the hills they were at Sasuke paused to have lost the sense of Nowe, rest assured he still knew they were close by. Walking out to the landscape he rest his hand on the hilt of his blade, moments later snakes crawled out of his sleeves slithering on the grass sniffing for Nowe..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

"Hey, Naruto... Umm, listen, now REALY isn't the time or place, ok? Uhh, ah, so hi, nice talking to you, say hi again sometime, and..." He looks and see's Sasuke coming even closer. "And you should probably leave... now... quickly!!" He says urgently. Bane quickly turns back to Nowe. "Listen to me, go and hide, supress your energy so you can't be spotted, and only come out in time's where we really need you." Nowe nods and runs off into the forest behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home Empty

Back to top Go down

Naylin: A knight's home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next