AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naylin: A knight's home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm

(You sure freak me out sasuke you jerk)

Naruto smile disapeared from his face once he saw that Bane had a worried expression on his face, "What's wrong are you being chase or something?" naruto ask trying to get some answer. "Hey is that your wife there? Hey she's not so bad, I'm happy for you," naruto got off topic and stared at Aevia smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 pm

(happy to creep you out goof ball lol)

Sasuke's purple snakes finally were able to catch the kid's and parent's scent, forming into one huge snake it went back to sasuke curling about his body pointing at one direction. Knowing now where they exactly were sasuke slowly pulled out his blade from his sheath getting ready to strike...

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 Naruto11

(i will let you do something before i strike lol)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 pm

(by the way sasuke, Nowe is in the forest and he is compressing his energy, so it would be a bit difficult to find him. Unless one of your snakes was like right next to him, lol)
(and it's really fun to rp with you both ^^)

"Naruto! Shh!" Bane said as everyone suddenly got quiet. The wind was blowing and it all seemed to be quiet, but... A small slither was heard in the distance, and things got quiet once more... Bane looked to Naruto. "Prepare yourself... he found us..." Aevia and Bane drew their swords, waiting for something to happen. Bane quietly nealed down and placed his palm on the grass as water started to leak from his sleave and into the ground. After awhile he stood up again. "There's two of them..." He said
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Naruto looks around trying to see if he could spot someone since now he definetly knows that Bane was being followed.

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 Uzumak10

Naruto pulled out a kunai holding it close to himself, "So who are these people that are following you?" Naruto ask since he was curious to hear who were going to be his apponents.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm

(oh yes i am aware of that once i read your part not to worry your son is safe...for now >3) (likewise you're not half-bad like i said xD your the most interesting knight i have ever met)

The landscape grew quiet with only the wind wishpering making howling sounds like owls, then a sudden snake popped out from the ground hissing loudly trying to wrapped itself around bane's wife, sasuke was not seen at this moment but remained close...somewhere...

orochimaru peeked and saw the kyuubi boy, giggling to himself he also slithered closer...
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:32 pm

A snake started curling around Aevia as it started to squeeze her. "That's it?" He said. She then calmly whispers "Wienodo". The wind started to pick up, and the snake all of a sudden ripped to shreads. Aevia can manipulate wind, so by controling the air around the snake, she simply just made the wind attack it at all different angles. "Come on out... Sasuke!" Bane yelled.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 pm

(It's nice to Rp with all of you too ^^)

Naruto was keeping his guard up until Bane yelled out sasuke, naruto eye's widen surprise that sasuke was somewhere near by, "Sasu..ke," Naruto mumbled under his breath. Looked at Bane, "is Sasuke really here?" naruto ask Bane quickly hopping that it was true and that he will be able to meet sasuke once again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Square meats of the snake splattered on the ground as tiny snakes seemed to come out bobbing there heads side to side shreaking little hissses, appaering in a quick instant sasuke stood behind bane with his sharingan eyes unleashed. Not realizing that naruto was there he continued his strike by trying to get a hold onto banes neck as another snake crawled out of his sleeve trying to bite him as venom squirted out of the snake's mouth and straight at him
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:51 pm

As soon as Bane felt Sasuke behind him, a layer of ice formed behind his head, forcing the snake to bite down on it. Once it did, the ice started to freeze the snake, getting closer and closer to Sasuke's arm. Aevia came up behind Sasuke and put her arm around his neck and a small knife to his back to make sure he didn't move. "Your not the only one that has inproved on his skills..." Said Bane as he moves away to face Sasuke. He neals down and grabbed his ankles as ice started to form there too. "Let go..." He said as Aevia moved away from Sasuke. The ice moved onto Sasuke's arm as well, slowly growing bigger and bigger, intending to imobilize him in solid ice.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Naruto quickly turn his back to see sasuke attack bane but then bane wife grab a hold of him and bane manage to ice his body. "Wait don't kill him, he is still sasuke" naruto shouted at Bane.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Sasuke had yet again an emotionless face as he saw his snake failed to get a grip of him, soon after that he was basically still thanks to Aevia's strong grip and bane's ice skill. He didnt do quite much just stood there taking everything, once the ice reached up to his shoulders sasuke closed his eyes...re-opening them again his hair grew longer and purple, his skin got darker, and wings sprouted out from his back breaking most of the ice and slapping Aevia away from him. His hand then sparkled with chidori striking Bane..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 pm

"We're not going to kill him Naruto, we only need to restrain him for a short while so we ca--" Bane said, but he was interupted short as Sasuke transformed into something Bane had never seen before. One wing hit Aevia, leaving a scratch mark and some blood on her cheek. Once Sasuke broke from the ice, he let out another chidori and aimed for Bane. He tried to jump back, but the attack had bearly got him for a second before he fell backwards. Blood was soaking into Bane's shirt as the wound kept bleeding from the impact. Bane nealed up and placed his palm on the wound. Water filled the cuts and covered a large area around the impact place as well. Mean while, Aevia stepped away from Sasuke and streached out her arm toward him with her palm to the sky. "Wienodo, siteoep" She said calmly. Attempting to restrain Sasuke again, walls of air started to form a box around him. They didn't look like much, but they can stop a falling bolder in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Naruto covered his eye's as Sasuke unleashed his curse mark which Naruto quickly seems to recognize, Naruto watches as sasuke gets lock in a wind type of box to lock him inside. Naruto walks up to get infront of the box to see sasuke eye to eye then looks back at Bane, "Bane take your family and get as far away from here as possible. Me and Sasuke got some business to take care off," Naruto advices Bane with a smile to show that he could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Bane didn't question what kind of business it was, but he sat there on the ground thinking. "Aevia... get Nowe out of here. Make sure he keeps compressing his energy..." Bane said as he stood up and walked over to her. He gasps in pain as he quickly falls to the ground. Bane still had water running through his body as Aevia followed him down to see if he was ok. "Just go..." He said. She nodded and ran off to the forest behind her. He stood up once again and looked towards Naruto. "I'm sorry, but I am staying..." He said as he looked down to check his wound. "I'll be fine as soon as I'm done healing..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Sasuke pulled back his arm once he mananed to barely get a hit on bane, wanting to end it all sasuke was about to strike twice after seeing bane fall backwards but Aevia's attack stopped him in his tracks. Wondering what was binding him sasuke's onyx eyes unleashed his sharingan eyes observing the wind-like chakra running through walls which seemed to be box shape-like. "Tch!" sasuke mumbled as he stopped lighting his hand with chidori and stood there observing the box..then his eyes catched the sight on someone he never imagined seeing there "Naruto..." he said in thought as he narrowed an angry look at him from inside the box, he had no idea what business he had with his objective but sasuke didnt want to overthink it too much so..he remains standing there knowing that this was a great opportunity for orochimaru to make his move...

Orochimaru smiled "Good job sasuke, just stall them a little longer hehe" he then slithered away from the scene making his way towards where Aevia and Nowe went...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Naruto kept his eye on Sasuke untill Bane fell on the floor, Naruto looked back to see if he was right but bane told him that he only needed to heal so he payed back attention towards Sasuke. "Sasuke...why are you after Bane and his family?" Naruto ask sasuke with a calm face trying to keep his calm and not over react.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Bane stood their as Naruto and Sasuke stared at each other. They've known each other for a long time, and it was easy for Bane to see that something had happened between them that split them apart. "Naruto, that barrier will only last for about another 5 minutes, so be carefull," He said. He took his hand off of his wound to see that the bleeding had stopped and that it was mostly sealed away. It was a difficult and time consuming task for Bane to heal himself like that, but sometimes he has no other choice.

Meanwhile, Aevia was out to get Nowe in the forest. "Nowe!" She shouted. Soon after a kid jumped from a branch of a tree and landed infront of his mother. "Hey," He smiled. "Your father and another person is taking on Sasuke. I have to get you out of here as soon as--" Aevia stopped talking and froze for a moment as the wind blew against her cheek. She quickly turned around and started to gaze the horizon. "What is it?" Nowe asked. "We're being followed..." She whispered. "The guy we faced earlyer?" He asked. "No, this is someone else. I fear that more than one person is behind this...". Nowe also turns around to face back to back with Aevia, looking in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Sasuke looked over to Bane when he mentioned about the time limit "Hn" he said smirking as his wings curled up. Starring back at Naruto he sighed "I don't need to explain anything to you or that dim-witted loser down there, I may have showned passionate to you guys when i was young but..that's all in the past. You two naive's will die in a matter of minutes now once i get out, don't worry though..dying by my hands should be something awarding" he slightly smirked with two of his sharp fangs bitting down his lip..

Meanwhile, slithering past a few trees he caught sight of the kid and his mother starring around cautiously as they knew someone was hidding "Hehe..seems like I might of startled my prey" he whisperly laughed merging inside the ground dissappearing "She does look rather delicious..i guess eating her first would be rather appetizing" he lastly said as he traveled in the ground's dirt making his way towards below them..once he was right below them the area shook heavily as the ground started to crack upwards. A shreaking hissing sound was then heard accross the field as a huge light-brown snake came out from below Aevia attempting to swallow her whole..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 pm

"Rignt, then if you can walk Bane you should also escape. Me and Sasuke will be here untill the five minutes are up, then we are going to fight each other," Naruto assured Bane as he didn't even dare to look at Bane's eye since he couldn't tell Bane in the eye that something wrong might happend if he stayed here with him. "You hear that Sasuke! we are going to talk with each other with our fists just like we did when we were small, that seems to be the only way how we understand each other." Naruto told sasuke as he held his fist towards the box facing sasuke and had a smile in his face.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 pm

"I can tell that their's something between you two, a grudge of some sort... I know I shouldn't, but I'm staying here. I can be of use you know..." Bane says as he looks at Naruto, but then quickly back to Sasuke. "Three more minutes..." Bane said, counting down the time.

As the snake came up from the ground to swallow Aevia whole, she quickly put another wind wall below her as Nowe jumped back to see what was going on. The snake kept trying to eat her as she stood on the wall, but the wind was holding the snakes mouth open. But in the middle of the wall it started to crack. Having just enough time, Aevia jumped out of the way as the wall finaly broke, the jaws of the snake coming crashing down, missing Aevia. She quickly turned to face the snake again. "Wienodo!" She whispered. Like the incedent with the smaller snake, the wind started to pick up once again. The wind was cutting deep into the snake. Although it wasn't enough to rip it to peices, it was enough to inflict massave damage to it. And while the wind was cutting the snake, Nowe aimed his hands towards the snake as fire poured out and shot towards it. The wind only made the fire bigger and stronger as it incinerated it to ash.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm

"Hn, its rather pointless trying to exchange fist with me..you know what the outcome will be" he sighed then looking back at Bane "You are only counting the countdown to your death" he grinned.

the giant light-brown snake hissed in pain as its tongue swayed side to side its whole body engulf in wind and fire, which supported each other greatly. Slamming against the ground it twitched with its eye remaining open..it appeared to be dead..just as Aevia and Nowe were about to relax a sudden movement of the snake caused them to be alerted once more. The snake was moving a bit but it didnt seem like it was alive..few moments later something in the forehead of the snake merged out "Hehehe very well done on dodging the last attack my sweet dear" orochimaru said with trill as he merged out of the snake full with slime..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Bane ignored Sasuke as he looked towards Naruto. "Get ready... 1 minute..." He says. Bane draws his sword and takes a step back facing Sasuke. "5... 4..." He says counting down the seconds. "...3... 2... 1..." After time was up, the wind barrier shattered, letting Sasuke go free.

Aevia and Nowe looked as the man emerged out from the snake. Aevia grabbed her sword and flipped it out of it's sheath, catching it in the air and got ready for a fight. "Your not the same person from earlyer..." She said, ignoring Orochimaru's previous comment. "Bane said there were two people here... Who are you, why do you want Nowe!?" She yelled at him. Nowe drew his sword as well, waiting to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Naruto waited as in the background you could hear Bane doing the countdown, it was verry nervranking to wait there seeing sasuke eye to eye; but the wind barrier seemed to break before the time was even over so naruto quickly made a move since he didn't know what else to do. Naruto ran towards sasuke and yelled, "Rasengan!" and in Naruto hand a blue spear wind style orb appear in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

His grin then slightly change to a more serious gaze as he stepped back inside the wind-box barrier, sasuke lowered his head ready to pounce outside as Bane continued the countdown..once reaching to “2..” he hold on right arm charging with electricity, the sound of a thousand birds echoed inside the box as the countdown then lowered to “1..” shattering Sasuke expanded his wings with tremendous force heading out straight to Naruto countering his Rasengan with his Chidori. Once their attack hit one another a great force of wind blew trees backwards and send everyone near backwards as well, dust filled the field as there was a huge hole in the ground where they impacted and no trees standing near 20 feet. Moments later a dark shadow figure leaped out the cloud of dust revealing Sasuke with a few bruises and nothing else. He growled looking for Naruto but then spotted Bane instead laying there with a puzzled look, probably searching for Naruto. In a quick instant Sasuke dove towards Bane taking out his sword and striking from above..

Placing the palm of his right on his face covering the left he smiled “There’s no need to quarrel with me woman, I merely just want that child of yours for experiment purposes..I always search for rare bodies so that I ran reach immortality..that’s all” he informed nicely “You’re a smart woman..I saw how you guys tricked Sasuke into coming here to this area in order to protect that weak village of yours..very smart indeed. Now! If you are truly wise you’d hand over your son..I’m sure it wouldn’t be that great of lost. I will call off my Sasuke so that your husband can live and together you can create more specimens such as this one” he laughed “Hand over the boy!” he demanded removing his hand from his face as his tongue stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Naruto rolled a few feet away because of the force the attacks created, Naruto's shirt had some rips around his wrist, shoulder, knees, and had some cuts in his cheecks. Naruto raised his face from the dust to looked at sasuke charging from above towards Bane, "Bane watch out!!!" Naruto screamed as he was running towards Bane hoping he will make it in time, while deep inside naruto something was aching of getting out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naylin: A knight's home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next