AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naylin: A knight's home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:07 pm

[Since you were the only one that was more injured from the three I had to XD It was a great combinition of attack though o.o god me excite to write my part XD]

Looking back at Aevia he tried to move quickly away but due to that he was still injured he wasnt able to dodge and in so got slammed against the tree behind him "Argh.." he let out as he grinded his teeth closing one of his eyes as he slightly opened the other eye to see Aevia's furious look in his eyes "..He's probably being taken to one of Orochimaru's lairs for experimenting purposes.." he then grinned "But there's too many out there for a simple of goofs like you guys to find before Bane becomes nothing but ashes.."

Meanwhile, appearing close to their destination Manda gave out a loud hissing noise as he began to bleed due to that Bane was awake and attacking from its inside "I guess we should stop here" Orochimaru said smiling as he performed a hand-sign making Manda dissappear. Right as Bane dropped to his feet thats when Kabuto came right at him performing the chakra scalpel jutsu in such acceleration aiming at his legs so that he cant run away, thats when Orochimaru let out a snake from his shoulder to wrap around Bane still "Now now my specimen..please dont struggle i wouldnt want to put you asleep.." Kabuto then stood up looking at him "Do as you are told and we might let you go" he said fixing his glasses...

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Naruto was amazed to see Bane and his family performed such an awsome move but of course Orochimaru always found ways to slither by, observing that Manda appear behind Bane and his family to only gulp Bane and disappear shock him. "Bane!!!" Naruto shouted as Bane was no where to be found suddenly Aevia made her move and went for Sasuke full with rage and making him spill out where's Orochimaru is taking Bane. Mostly shocked from what's going on Naruto looked at Aevia then at Sasuke but Sasuke did say what orichimaru plans probably were but didn't say exactly where he's at. "Wait Miss, we could still find him but this is not the way to do it," Naruto told Aevia as he place a hand on her shoulder to calm her down; "Sasuke, show us where Banes at anyways Orochimaru was attacking her, pointing at Aevia, and him, pointed at Nowe, so if you do lead us to Bane then you will be doing Orochimaru a favor," Naruto said giving Sasuke a determined look.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 am

(I'm already starting on my second book XD I have the bad guy all planned out, and I even have a theme for him already! XD)

Aevia glared at Sasuke and ignored Naruto. She grabbed a tight grip around his adoms apple. "If you don't show us, I will rip out your throat with my bare hands, and not a day will go by where I regret it" She growled angrely at him. Like Bane, she had massave strength and could cut down a tree with a swing of a sword.

Meanwhile, as soon as Bane was released, he tried to run but Kabuto did the same trick he did with Nowe, disabbling his movement. Also, to constrict his arms, Orochimaru let a snake rap around his body. Still struggling though, he formed a hollow ball of ice around him to protect him as it filled with water on the inside to start healing all his injuries. He simply looks at them both as they talked to him. "You son of a bit- Gah!" He stops his sentance as the snake was still around him. A ball of ice formed next to the snake as it impailed it's head with a spike, killing it and forcing it to loosen it's grip. Bane just glared at the freaks from inside his ice dome.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 am

[Seriously?! o.o damn u work fast XD]

Sasuke chuckled a bit seeing Aevia furious but after what Naruto said it made him realize about the mission's purpose, he gave it some thought and right after Aevia hold a tighter grip of his neck he decided to talk "Alright I will lead you to his whereabouts..however...you will only be lead to your death if I do" he threatened knowing that it was mere suicide for them to head towards the lair of Orochimarus since their is thousands of experimental minions there...Sasuke then looked at everyone with an emotional stare waiting for their response as he tried to breath from Aevia's tight grip...

Seeing that Bane wasnt cooperating Kabuto was about to use a technique on him before Orochimaru stopped him in his tracks, Orochimaru looked at kabuto then looked at Bane "Now now there is no need to shielf yourself..come in the lair quietly and we wont bother to go after that wife and son of yours...we also promise to let you go once a certain procedures are met...what do you say?" he questions Bane as he hold out a hand to him..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm

(Now it seems that everybody could write a book in this site -____- lol's)

"Wait Miss let go..." Naruto plead Aevia but stopped trying to pull Aevia from Sasuke since sasuke actually agreed to take them towards where Orochimaru was holding Bane at, Naruto then hold Aevia's shoulder again tugging her, "Look he agreed to take us towards Bane so if you kill him there will be no way we could ever find him" Naruto said as he pull harder on Aevia shoulder hopping that she will let go.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 pm

(You know, I'm almost tempted to let Orochimaru exparement on Bane just to see what would happen XD It would be interesting. And about the second book, the bad guy is similar to Pein in the sence that he kinda wants to become a god by trying to controll all the elements. And Nowe is the one that must stop him Smile Again, Nowe has a secret power, but I don't even know what it is yet.)

Aevia stood there for a moment, staring into Sasukes cold eyes. She released his grib and the wind blade disappeared from sight. "If you run your head will be mine..." She as she popped her knuckles. Without Sasuke knowing, Aevia looked to Naruto and winked at him to tell him that she wouldn't have actually killed Sasuke.

Bane had a difficult choice to make... He sat in his ball for another few minutes as he thought about what to do. He could tell that the snake like man along with the nerd were actually very strong. And he didn't want his familly to get hurt anymore... Few more minutes passed, until Bane finally melted the ice ball. He stood up once again, fully recovered from Kabuto's attack, but the cut on his shoulder from Sasuke's blade still remained. "You must promise that you will also leave everyone that lives in the town alone too..." He said glaring at him, holding out his hand for him to make the deal. "If you do, I'll walk right through the front door with you."

(dun dun dun!!!!! Looks like he's gunna go for it XD)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 pm

[hell this just got more epic, you will soon see what happens when you trust the likes of Orochimaru XD and cool you should make Book covers for your novels like Miharus =) As for Nowe's power good luck on finding it Lol]

Finally released from Aevia’s grip Sasuke backed away from the tree rubbing his neck as he stared away “It’s pretty far from here…but I do know of a shortcut-“ he then looked at everyone with a serious look once more “Are you guys confident enough to go through this” he questioned Nowe, Aevia, and Naruto. He could care less of what happened to them, however, it all just seem troublesome to Sasuke since he didn’t want to battle due to that he was still tired and in so he decided to lead them if he had to..

Waiting for Bane’s answer Orochimaru grinned as Kabuto was ready to attack if he needed to, finally receiving his answer minutes later Orochimaru grabbed his hand conforming a deal “hehe of course..we will leave your family along with your town lie in peace with no harm done to them” he smiled “Now follow me this way~” he said letting go of Bane’s hand and making his way down his hidden lair assuming Bane is following, Kabuto kept an eye on him as he followed behind Bane. The lair looked like a small temple with stairs that stretch down traveling underground..

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Image210

as they continued to walk in the hallway of the lair they passed besides dozen of cells and captured experiments. Some seemed to be crying as for some glanced back at Bane with such massacre-look in their eyes, Orochimaru continued to walk ahead as Kabuto focused at Bane’s reaction to the place. Standing in front of a door Orochimaru stopped and turned around to face Bane “Here take this” he said as he offered Bane a jar of pills “Take one ..” he added as he gave it to Bane waiting to see him eat one…

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Image410Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Image310
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Naruto smiled when Aevia assured him that she wasn’t going to kill Sasuke, Naruto assured Sasuke that he was ready by giving him a thumbs up, ”sure, I’m ready any time” naruto said and made sure his head band was tied on tight ready for combat.

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 11950210
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

(I don't really have the right materials for making a book cover. Well, not yet at least. But I was going to make one as soon as I could. And I finally found a name for the new bad guy. It's gunna be Waru. lol)

"Trust us, we're as ready as ever," Said Nowe with a confident look in his eyes. He smiled as he looked at Sasuke, unaffected by the blank stare he always wears. Aevia nodded in agreement as she starts to follow Sasuke.

Bane followed the snake like man into his layer with the four eyed man walking behind him. Bane was quiet the whole way through until he noticed that Kabuto wouldn't stop looking at him. Bane turned his head towards him as he walked. "It would be nice if you would stop staring at me like that..." He said glaring at Kabuto. They stared at each other for awhile until Orochimaru stopped and handed Bane a jar of pills. He pauses before twisting the cap on the jar to open it. He shakes it until one falls to the palm of his hand. He looks back up to Orochimaru. "And what will happen?" He asked quietly. He didn't think it would kill him since he did say that they would let him go. After waiting a bit, Bane finally took the pill and swollowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:40 pm

[ah, i see and nice name! Great job on not making it sound like anywhere near pain's name xD btw, i always wondered...how does Nowe and Aevia look like? .__. you havent said about their looks yet right?^^]

Taking several steps aside from them he sighed in disbelief…after the dangers he just informed them they still were looking forward in this quest of rescuing Bane, bunch of idiots he thought. Without saying another word Sasuke leaped to the nearest tree branch and headed in a minimum pace towards Orochimaru’s lair having no doubt in his mind that they will cause a ruckus…

In a matter of minutes they arrived in front of a Cave..looking back at the others Sasuke raised his hand to his right side blocking everyone from entering the cave “From here only whispering, if you shout Orochimaru will be able to hear it and thus send his flock of tested experiments after you guys….this is the entrance to the back of his lair but it has many tunnels..I advice you guys to keep up with me…cuz if you don’t…you might windup lost in here for good..” Sasuke assured them as he lowered his hand to his side and walked inside the Cave stepping on several puddles and passing the wet walls of the Cave…

Kabuto knew how powerful this Bane character was and in so he focused all his attention to him until Bane turned around informing him to quit starring, Kabuto said nothing as he remained giving him that same look..starring at each other for awhile and with a awkward silence as they walked…coming to a stopping point Kabuto observed as Bane took some time to devour the pill. To Bane’s question Orochimaru only giggled under his breath “Only a slight of change don’t you worry..” Bane still had a puzzled look but after doubting he was going to die he then took the pill…at first his vision became a blur..a few seconds the area around him grew darker and darker until Bane literary couldn’t feel a thing and fell backwards “And what was that?” Kabuto asked of Orochimaru “Hehe only a sleeping pill…noooow let’s get to work” Orochimaru said as he opened the door they stood in front, which had a lab table and numerous of experimental objects…
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

(I also want to know how they look like because I was thinking about that but then I didn't wanted to say anything and now finally Sasuke ask it XDDD)

Naruto jumped branch to branch looking at Sasuke lead the way, naruto thought of how much he wanted Sasuke to return back to the village but he might need to let Sasuke go once again in order to save Bane and his family. With so much thought they finally reach Orochimaru's hideout, Naruto was about to cheer of excitement that they finally made it but Sasuke told them to be quite, so naruto covered his mouth as he followed Sasuke trying not to let a word escape his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 pm

(Well, to answer your question Sasuke, Nowe looks a lot like his father. He has the same hair and the clothes are similar, just more armor and more of a dark tone. Colors more like brown and black. He has armor resting on his shoulders and a belt with a knife on his back side. His eyes are green but Bane's is blue. And as for Aevia, her hair is brown just like the others and reaches down just a little past her jaw. Nowe got his green eyes from his mother, since she has green eyes as well. As for her clothes, it's pretty much a tight fitting, white t-shirt, a belt that kinda slopes down to her hips with a small knife at the side. Not exactly sure what the pants look like, so you can imagen whatever. I'll try to find pictures to help you see it. And don't be afraid to ask questions knuckle head XD [Naruto])

Aevia stared at the cave as it faded into darkness. No one exept Sasuke spoke a word. Once he was finished they walked inside and followed Sasuke, who still had a strange look on his face.

Once Bane took the pill, the world around him started to grow dark and cloudy until he finally passed out. He slept for quite awhile as Orochimaru and Kabuto worked. But after awhile, they were done. Bane started to regain consiousness as he opened his left eye just slightly so he can see. "What... happened?" He asked out loud.

(Hey, here's a picture of Nowe I found. But this is him in his teen years, so it's not exactly how he looks in this rp...
Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Nowe_3
...I'm still looking for a pic with Aevia in it for you guys)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 am

[Interesting ._. cool thanks! now I have a better picture of these characters of ours XD As for Nowe’s picture it greatly helped also =) and yeah on this rp Nowe is more like an adult if I remember correctly..Oh and Aevia for some reason pops up in my head looking like Tifa from Final Fantasy but I know now that she looks not exactly like her Lol]

Leading them more inside they finally approach an intersect where three tunnels stood…one in the middle and two others which lead right and left “I no longer need to guide you..he is on that direction..” he pointed at the left one “You can all die..I could care less…” he said in a melancholy tone as he walked on the middle path way separating from Nowe, Aevia, and Naruto. Sasuke had no intentions in fighting anymore and he knew that if he guided them any longer he would have to explain himself and the failed mission to Orochimaru, so he decided to leave them and rest his wounds in his headquarters located not far but inside the lair..

As Bane gained back consciousness Kabuto walked besides him cleaning what it seemed like a scalpel “Finally..your awake” he smiled as he placed down the scalpel on a nearby tray and opened the door leading towards the hallway of the lair “You are free to go” he said in a charm kind of way…at this point kabuto decided not to tell him what they placed in him but rather let Bane find out for himself. Meanwhile Orochimaru sat in a different room with many intellect cameras “Heheh oh dear Sasuke you never quit amazing me~” he grinned as he observed all of them from afar..trilled to play a game with them. Shortly afterwards Orochimaru opened a hidden door which was kept in captivity for so long “come out my pet” he said as something walked out..this thing had glowing red eyes and a thirst for human blood…
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 pm

(Hey, I know you didn't tell Bane what you did, but you should tell me so I at least know so I can rp correctly, lol. And Aevia does kinda look like Tifa, but with shorter hair. And also Nowe is only 12 XD He's not even a teen yet)

Bane continued to lay there as he rubbed his eyes, still a little dizzy. After awhile he leaned up and hopped off of the table. But once his legs hit the ground, he collapsed and fell to his knees, still injured. But as he layed sat there, he heared a few noices that sounded like voices. He tried to look up but his vision was blury. It was Aevia and Nowe. After running down the left hall they found the room Bane was in, since it was the only door at the end of it. They waited outside until Kabuto opened the door casually. Nowe took quick action and held Aevia as they bust to flames, (similar to Banes disappearing water technique). He appeared next to Bane as he held on the the collar of his shirt and incinerated once again.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 pm

(Aevia left me alone TAT JK JK I just felt like doing that ^^ And who says that I’m afraid >3< I know I’ll ask next time)

Naruto let Aevia and Nowe continue ahead since they said that they could handle it with on their own so Naruto just stayed behind to talk to Sasuke for a while; “Sasuke…I don’t know how to tell it to you...since I’m not good with speeches, but it will be great if you returned to the Hidden Leaf village. Next time me and you are going to have a talk with our fist to settle this once and for all, and I’m finally going to bring you back; so till then I’ll see you” Naruto held out his fist as a promise symbol to Sasuke and then departed to the left to follow up Aevia and Nowe tracks not knowing if they reached Bane or not.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 am

[Lol shhhhhhhh just rp like nothing has happen xD I will let you know when the times comes >] cool we found an image for Aevia then xD and crap!! I thought the opposite for Nowe’s age x’D haha ok I got it now]

Sasuke looked unsurprised that Naruto was the only one who stood there, then Naruto began making some sort of pitiful speech. Sasuke listened with a melancholy expression as usual, once Naruto finished and ran off looking for Nowe and Aevia Sasuke turned away walking on the middle lane “Hmph,…you are always too naïve..” he muttered as he walked away to his headquarters to rest….

Kabuto stood a bit astonished when Nowe and Aevia arrived using some vanishing technique taking Bane with them but nonetheless this was exactly going according to Orochimaru’s plans, walking out heading towards Orochimaru Kabuto felt a familiar aurora down some other hallway. Ignoring it he continued making his way towards Orochimaru and gave him the info that Bane has left the building “Good hehe this is all just too perfect” he laughed “when do u think it will take effect?” Kabuto asked fixing his glasses “In due time, but for now lets watch the fun shall we~” he said trilled to see that monstrosity which he had unleashed make its way towards Naruto…it drooled crawling fast among the walls sniffing out his prey’s scent..anxious to get to Naruto as it shriek like a bat, the sound traveled like echoes through the path Naruto was..giving him a heads up on what’s about to come…

Meanwhile as Nowe managed to get Aevia and Bane to safety, right behind Bane’s neck demonstrate some sort of symbol, taking a closer look it appeared to be a new brand of curse mark they have been waiting to test called “The mark of the forgotten” it had stripes going around some Japanese letters located in the middle, it was un-removable on Nowe and Aevia’s behave and only Orochimaru had the antidote. Bane felt nothing however the mark will soon take effect and reveal why it receive the name The mark of the forgotten…

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Enhanc10
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 pm

(Great, I could only imagin what it will do XD)
(AND I FORGOT NARUTO!!!! O.o Crap!! XD Hahaha)

The three appeared in a forest about 10 miles North of Naylin. They fell to their knees as they caught their breath. Aevia looked up and around with one eye shut. "Hey... where's the spikey haired kid?" She asked curiously. "You did grab him, right Nowe?" Nowe looked around and wasn't able to find him. All of a sudden his eyes went big as he realized that he had forgotten him. "...Crap!!..." He said.
O_O <----- Nowe's face
Nowe was too exausted to go back now, but once he regained his strength he would go fetch him. But shortly after, Bane started to doze off again. "Just let him sleep... It doesn't look like anything happened to him but he must still be tired from all the figh--" She paused for a second as Bane's shirt fell a bit, revealing the simbol on his neck. She went over to him to get a closer look as she tried to read what it said. "Shit..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

(if we dont finish this rp by tomorrow i guess i will have no choice but to tell you anyways XD
And i literary laughed my ass off at your comment, So hilarious how yall forgot about naruto >XDDDD I will wait for his reply before i add in mine lol)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

(You did forget about me TOT *Cries in a corner* But that's what I get for being Naruto -___- )

Naruto kept on running in the left hall feeling that it stretch on forever as he never found Aevia, Nowe, or Bane not knowing that they teleported away somewhere; everything seemed normal until a shriek sound echoed ahead that made him stop. “What was that?” Naruto questioned himself as he looked around seeing nothing, he gulp and continued ahead walking trying to spot something suspicious not knowing it’s appearance or what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Feeling naruto's presence the creature made its way through Orochimaru's lair crawling faster and faster until it finally reached Naruto, however, it hid in the shadows..so Naruto had no way in seeing it. It hanged upside down ready to pounce on naruto as its drool stretched down wetting Naruto's hair...

Meanwhile Bane felt no pressure with his new mark, it just stood there and was un-removable..bcuz of this Orochimaru had a hunch that Bane will come crawling back so he instead stood watching how Naruto was handling over his high-tech cameras...Kabuto stood by his side...

(As for sasuke he probably went to sleep or something to rest xD)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Bane started to wake up again as he opened his eyes. He looked towards Aevia. "Hey..." He said calmly. "What did they do to you?" Said Aevia as she held on to his shoulders. Bane was quiet for a second and looked at the ground. "I honestly don't know. They knocked me out and the next thing I know, I'm here..." He said. He didn't want to tell her about how he willingly went in to save the others. Aevia would kill him if he said that. But soon after he woke up, he had a very strange feeling. He didn't exactly know what it was, but he was certain that he was different. Nowe stood up and looked at them both. "I'm glad your back, but I should go and get that other guy" He said with a serious tone. "I won't take too long. And I'll be fine." He said. Aevia nodded as Nowe turned into flames, disappearing from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Naruto kept walking feeling like if someone was watching every step he took that freaked him out, suddenly it felt like it was raining since his hair was wet. He touched his hair as a liquid gue sort of spit was felt and was in his hand now, realizing that it was not water Naruto was scared to look up since he knew something had to creat this liquid thing; so Naruto took some secs before he finally got the courage to look up towards the ceiling which he spot something up there but the shadows where covering it though from the shape he could tell it was mutated. Naruto leap back and took a cunia (sort of knife thing) out of his sleeve ready to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

(It's kunai XD)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 pm

[idot couldnt think XD] [UGH! i really wanted to finish this rp T__T well gomen bane...i have to go now =( I might as well tell you what went on with your character XD That curse-mark on his neck was going to activate once you went back on town/village, it would have turned you into something like this....

Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Anko_c10

The real Bane would be watching from the inside as your body when all Caps rage against the village plus your son and wife. At least that was Orochimarus intentions..with the way we three guys rp who knows how it would have turned out XD Anyways thanks for rpying with us Bane, you were awesome! and we had so much fun here, truly =) We are going to miss you <__< *knuckles you* Stay cool! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm

(Wait, are you leaving forever!?!?!?!?! O_o NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naylin: A knight's home   Naylin: A knight's home - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naylin: A knight's home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4