AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire knight rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:38 pm

A little girl, no older than 2 years of age wonders about a frozen wasteland. This little girls name is Heaven. She sit down in the cold wet snow and cries. "Mommy...daddy..." She says
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Life...Sucked... To put it simply. It was currently pouring down rain, and lightning and thunder kept repeating like a stupid broken record. Lady Luck.. why must you hate me so? I whined in my thoughts staring at the stormy grey sky. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Haru... well.. that's my nickname.. My full name is Hatsuharu Nackiwigie... Weird name for a girl right? Anyways, I have long silver hair, that actually go down to my knee's. My eyes to put it simply.. are the oddest thing I've personally ever seen.. Insert glare here.... They are this bright ocean/sky blue color, that glow.. I know right? THEY FRICKEN GLOW!!!! But that's not the wierdest part... As they get closer to the black part in the middle of your eye, they turn lighter until their SILVER! And around the edges they are red! Soooo Creepyyyy.... But oh well... that's what sunglasses are for I guess. They block unwanted attention. I'm kind of pale, but not too much, Like those creepy guys from Night Class... Honestly, how do those chicks think ANY of them are hot?? They don't even seem to get Older.... They look practically the same for 3 years T.T Anyways, I'm getting off topic. I'm part of the Day Class at Cross Academy, which usually means I'm supposed to wear that blackish blue uniform.. But I don't... Instead, I usually wear a black t-shirt (sometimes red) with black jeans, and sneakers, and a black jacket, with a hood that has fur. Sigh.. oh so comfortable... And warm... Right! So, here at Cross Academy I don't have many friends... probably because I don't even attend yet... Yep.. that's right, I don't attend. I'm 2!! ISH... Well neccasarially 3... I guess. I live with the principal who may I say so myself is a complete wackjob....... He's thinks he's my father... But sharp teeth at 3, and getting blamed for being to young to know is very helpful... Nom... Well... we think I'm three... None of us are actually sure since I act like I'm 15, but I'm the size of a toddler T.T

((Hey, I made her 3 so you guys could be around the same age ^-^ Where is this in the timeline/anime? When Zero and Yuki are kids? Or when their teen's or just gone in general? I'd prefer when their Kid's that way if there's a time skip it could be that we're all teens))
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 pm

(yeah yuki and zero are kids lol)

I walked around hoping to find refuge from the cold and i stumbled across a building and made my way through the gate looking for anyone that could help me. I couldnt remember where exactly I came from all i really remembered was my parents horrified faces and then darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 am

Right now was possibly the most tortorus event I've ever been through, except maybe... But let's not go into that. Currently I had been locked out of my own house... In the pouring rain. I really hate my "siblings" right now. Maybe they'll remember I'm out here....Probably not. I sighed and pulled up the hood on my jacket, and began moving. Hopefully, I could find someplace to hold refuge. As I walked, I noticed I was getting steadily closer to the school gates, which led to the outside. Maybe I could take shelter somewhere that way? The only reason I'm out here is that Yuki wasn't paying attention to what she was doing when that vampire came. I remember exactly what happaned... ((FLASHBACK TIME XD))
[i]Knock Knock. I looked up at the wooden door, before sliding off the seat I was on, which was too tall for me. "I'll get it!" I called to everyone. I knew for a fact that Zero was watching me as I did so. He really likes me you see, being that I'm his favorite "sibling". Anyways, I reached up as far as possible and managed to grab the doorknob, and pull open the door. I saw dark brownish red eyes, and black hair. Next thing I know I was shoved out the door, and fell into mud. Looking back I saw Yuki, that vampire loving brat, was the one who had pushed me out the door. She had grabbed the vamp's hand and pulled him inside. Zero had apparently seen me get pushed out the door, and ran quickly over only to suddenly be grabbed and dragged off to talk to the thing he hated, by Yuki ((END FLASHBACK!!! X3 )) Now.. I'm in the rain. Friggen Yuki T.T
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 am

Here's a few pics of Haru =3:
Vampire knight rp Haru11

Vampire knight rp Haru_210
Vampire knight rp Haru_310

^-^))
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 am

I made my way around the grounds and saw a girl standing in the rain. I walked over to her and tugged on her sleeve gently before sneezing a couple times. "Help me please." I whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:53 pm

What...the...heck? I stared at the small girl that had tugged on my sleeve, eyes wide. "Y-ya! Umm.." I spoke looking around wildly. This girl seemed to be only like a year or 2 younger than me. I carefully picked the girl up with what little strength my tiny self had, and gripped her tightly to me, to hopefully keep her from getting even more soaked then she already was. Then I booked it towards the headmaster/principal's house. A.K.A My house.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I clung to the girl for dear life and began coughing. I hadnt eaten in two days and I was freezing so it was nice to feel at least a little bit of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 pm

I shivered from the cold and ran as fast as possible. Then I remembered something. And the first to run through my mind? "OH CRAP! What if the Night Class find us!?" I yelled out loud, before putting as much strength as possible into my strides and ran. Hopefully if I got to the house quick enough, Zero will still be awake, and open up. Hopefully. "We'll be okay little girl, I promise!" I tried to reassure her, when I finally saw the slightly dim lights that illuminated the porch. Then I tripped. As I fell, I squeled, and took one hand from the girl and slammed it against the ground, to keep me from landing on her. The pain was like being lit on fire. That didn't stop me completely though, but I managed to keep the girl from hitting the ground. Face...meet Dirt. I thought to myself, before struggling back up, and gritt my teeth from yelling from the pain racing in my arm. I stopped when I felt the girl shiver. She was going to freeze to death! I thought to myself, before putting her down gently, and tugging off my surprisingly clean jacket, and then wrapping it around her. The inside of it was coated with fur, and was completely dry, unlike the outside. This left me in just my t-shirt and jeans, which were both equally soaked. I didn't really care though, and just scooped the girl back up, and clutched her to me to hopefully give her some more warmth. Ignoring the freezing cold me, and pain in my arm, the only sign of it the tears that prickeled my eyes, I began running. The sooner she was inside, the better.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 pm

I felt my eyes begin to close and I clung to the girl tighter as she ran.

(ill be a random day class girl)

I was walking around trying to find the girls dorm when I spotted the headmasters daughter carring another little girl so I ran up to her "here let me help you!" I said and took the girl from her to make things easier for her "where are we going?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Laughless

Laughless

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

I sighed in relief. "The Headmaster's house!" I told her, before I began running again. Backwards. If Night class was out here, are only protection was Crimson Night. And I still sucked with using it. Hopefully, we wouldn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

"hold on there sweety were almost there ok." I said to the little girl and we ran to the haedmasters house.
Back to top Go down
Laughless

Laughless

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm

As soon as I got to the door, I began pounding on it furiusly. "ZERO-KUN! YUKI-TEME! HEADMASTER-SAMA!" I yelled furiusly, knocking harshly, with my good arm. Answer already! I thought to myself. Suddenly the door opened, and I almost sighed in relief, before stiffening at the person who opened it, and opted for glaring at him harshly, before pushing him out of the way, and storming in. "Zero-kun! Headmaster-sama! We need help!" I shouted, and then turned towards the day class student and the little girl. I scurried back over to them, and helped them inside, leading the two too the couch in the room. "Set her down here" I gestured towards the red soft couch with my good arm, the other one hanging limply by my side.
Back to top Go down
Laughless

Laughless

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Ehhh... Sorry O.O I used the wrong account... It's me Shizou though XD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

"should I wake her up?" I asked "her breathing is slowing down."
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:56 pm

"No. She needs lots of rest, and food though. If you could cook her something that would be great" I directed and crouched down by the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:44 pm

I made my way to the kitchen and started to make chicken soup. "i hope she will be okay."

(heaven)

I started to cry. I was dreaming about my parents. I watched as a man with fangs broke into our house, my mom ran to my room with me in her arms and put me in the closet so I wouldnt be killed she told me to stay hidden and I did. Once everything was silent I wonered out of hiding and found my parents dead....I shot up on the couch I was on and screamed my head off "MOMMY DADDY!!" I screamed
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:55 pm

My head snapped to look at her, my eyes probably wide. 'shit... this kid too?' I thought to myself, before glancing at Zero, who also looked visibly stricken. Yuki on the other hand... I wasn't even going to bother with that nasty vampire loving girl. I stepped towards the younger girl, and calmly ran my fingers through her hair. "Shhh... Everything's going to be alright." I comforted. Zero soon came over to the couch and took a seat next to the girl, and pulled her into a hug. "It's alright." he muttered, hugging her tightly. I winced in pain as I forgot about my arm, but ignored it. "I wonder what her name is..." I whispered to him, and sat beside the two, only to be suddenly also be pulled into the hug by Zero. I sighed, and hugged both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

"My mommy named me Heaven. Because thats where she said I was sent from." I said finally starting to calm down

(d-class girl)

I came back in the living room with a bowl of soup. "Here sweety this will make you feel better." I said holding a spoonful of it out to the little girl and watched as she ate it. I handed the boy the bowl and stood up. "Im going to run a hot bath for her."
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:02 pm

I smiled slightly. 'fcourse... heaven....' I thought to myself, and frowned a bit. After patting the girls head I hopped up and walked to my room, to find her some warm clothes for the girl to wear. Ofcourse then i realized I was shaking from the freezing cold water that ran down my skin, and dripped onto the wooden floor. Oh right. I gave that little girl my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:05 pm

After running the bath I went and got the girl then took her and got the wet clothes off of her and put her in the bath tub "bubbles..." She said looking at a handful of bubbles
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I quickly went through my wardrobe, before finding a pair of pajames, that were too small for me. They'd probably be a bit too large on the Heaven, but they'd work, for the time being. After finding the pair, I changed into a exact copy of my previus outfit, wincing when my injured room got snagged on my shirt, just not dripping wet. I sighed in comfort at my black jacket, and snuggled into it, before walking out of my room and to the living room. Zero was sitting at the chair at the dining room table, while Yuki and the headmaster sat on the couch. It was then when I noticed the prescence of the vampire. He was still here? Dang... Ignoring them I took a seat beside Zero, at the table.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:02 pm

(heaven)

I went running into the living room with a towel wraped around me and grabbed the girls good hand "youre hurt..." I said to her and the boy began to dry my hair with the towel.

(wanna do a time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Shizou

Shizou

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Ya sure, How far though? Towards canon time?))
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:17 am

(yeah and since its the weekend I should be on more often. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire knight rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight rp   Vampire knight rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire knight rp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next