AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~True Cross Academy~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

~True Cross Academy~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

( Hah... sorry!! haha xDD I think I was Hyper at that moment >3> haha xDD )

"Would I lie to you?"

".... I dunno... would you?" Pausing for a few seconds then answered truthfully and asked him as I eyed his eyes as though searching for any lies behind them. It's not that I don't trust him at all it's just I had just met him recently and I don't truely trust people that easily.

"Go ahead!~"

Once I was given a 'go for it' I smiled at the fork that suddenly appeared and soon started savoring every bite eyeing the amazing fireworks as though it was just a show... which it kinda was. Now thinking about it he speaks a different language? Interesting... I mean it's not everyday you meet a real devil who has powers and speaks a different language.

This was and still is an impressive... what would people call this? a date? I dunno but it was fun and is amazing! Although I still had my wonders about this man I will trust him... for now. OH MAI GAAD!! This cake is delicious!! Not that any type of cake was bad but just some I prefered more than others and this cake was definately on my top ten! Taking another bite I looked up at him, "What kind of cake is this?" I asked as I giggled at the fact that my mouth was still full and sounded mufftled. Thakfully I had my hand covering my mouth ever so slightly not wanting cake to come shooting out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

".... I dunno... would you?"

I returned her gaze without fear. Her sweet brown eyes showed suspicion of my being - she was trying to decipher any trace of a lie through my eyes. I countered her analyzation with a cold barrier, eyes showing a sudden spark of silent hate and anger. The sudden contempt came about from her words. After all I have done, she was still suspicious of me! Would she ever fully trust me? She was like a bear who's instinct told her that a trap was up ahead, but past that trap, an illusion of something she desired so deeply lied ahead. She could think that instinct was not always right and continue towards the trap, or she could turn back the other way and ignore what she had just discovered. Right now, she was deciding what she should do; but you can’t sit on the fence forever. You have to pick a side to land on. The hatred within my eyes intensified tenfold, and I had the mindset to burn the girl to ash.

I closed my eyes, regained my composure, then reopened them with the usual cheerful glow.
"Everyone lies to their friends at one point. I especially am no exception. However, I will do my best to not lie; and I promise on the life that I live, my past words were no lie." I paused, "But I can only give you my word."

I cut off a small piece of the slice of cake and ate it while looking up at the fireworks. I got lost in the maze of my thoughts, but her voice soon shattered my thoughts.

"What kind of cake is this?"

"Devil's Food Cake." I murmured, laughing thereafter at the obvious pun.
I took another bite of the cake. While I was chewing, a thought struck me. I swallowed before asking the questions,
"What are your favorite two colors? And what is your favorite animal?" A sly smirk graced my lips.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

I slightly giggled at his anger for the look on my face apparently didn't show that I trusted him. "Okay, okay, I trust you, I trust you." I let out in surrender gesture with a smile on my face.

"Everyone lies to their friends at one point. I especially am no exception. However, I will do my best to not lie; and I promise on the life that I live, my past words were no lie." "But I can only give you my word."

"Yeah, I don't mind that but if it becomes constant then I start loosing trust." I explained more specificly. I smiled that it seemed reasonable since I havve been lied to a couple times but my true friends were those who would always tell the truth and accepted me for me. Or if there were a reasonable reason then I would understand but if it were to just make it seem like they're more popular than everyone else then that' sjust rediculous.

"Devil's Food Cake."

"Devil's food cake..." I repeated so I were to remember it but after a second I started laughing along with him getting the pun that he had set up there. I took another bite out of this yummy cake. I tend to grab a piece of the cake with my fork and add an equal amount of frosting along with it.

"What are your favorite two colors? And what is your favorite animal?"

Suddenly hearing random question it took me a moment to answer them. "hmm... light pink and a pink-red-ish color... although after purple my third favorite is blue in general." I let out and added another fun fact about myself. "Favorite animal? PANDA!!" I yelled in happiness showing that I really do love pandas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~True Cross Academy~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4