AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~True Cross Academy~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:42 am

Again, my smirk widened into my signature grin. I saw the tint of red on her face, and a laugh dared to escape my throat, but I suppressed it. Yes, this would be an easy game to win.

"Are there other devil's like yourself around here?"

"Around this particular area, no, however, outside of my school, yes. You see, a barrier, powered by yours truly, surrounds the school. This barrier keeps all demons out, even high-ranking ones. That being said, no demon can enter this school unless I let them. So you have nothing to worry about... for now, that is. The world has demons scattered all over it, you just can't see them for you have not gotten a mashou. Mashou are wounds or illnesses that are inflicted by a demon, which causes you to be able to see them thereafter." I paused to let her process all of the information, "Anything else you would like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Everything that came out of his mouth was sucked into my brain having it settle in. "You mean, they're in hiding?" I asked interested. Curiousness filled my head as we continued to ride the merry go round, the steed rode in an oval motion vertically.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 pm

"You mean, they're in hiding?"

"Quite the contrary, actually. They, or rather, we, roam around without trying to hide. The problem is that humans cannot see them without getting a mashou, like I said. Demons do not just wound every human, because that would cause quite the uproar. You see, they like it when they can't be seen because it's easier to cause mischief. The more humans that can see demons, the more likely they will become exorcists, and we demons really do not want that. I, however, don't mind. I simply want to create peace between both the human realm and demon realm." I took in a quiet deep breath after speaking, then exhaled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

"So... People aren't required to become an exorcist if they were able to see demons?" I asked to make sure if it was a possibility. So he plans to create a world where humans and demons co-exsist? Well that would be a dream come true, I would agree, of course. Although it would take a while for the rest of the human population to get used to the fact that they have to live their lives with demon's. Honestly, I personaly don't mind about that stuff cuz looking at Mephisto... So far he hasn't done any harm to me... Yet. But, so far he's been a good boy. ( haha xDD had to!! ;9 haha xDD ) If you were to judge a demon would be techincally make you racist.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:48 pm

"So... People aren't required to become an exorcist if they were able to see demons?"

"Correct. Some decide to become exorcists, and others strive to live 'normal lives'. Those who can see demons, but want to live normal lives, usually end up going to a priest for help. The priest blesses them," I held up a finger, "gives them some kind of item to protect them," I held up another finger, "assures them they're not crazy," I held out my hands to the side of me, "and so on." I was starting to get bored with this ride, so I asked, "Shall we move onto the rollercoaster now? Of course, if you would like, we can still talk on the way there."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Absorbing the information I nodded my head letting it all register. As soon as he suggested to move on the excitement for riding the do called rollercoaster popped up and immediately started flowing through my body. "Ah! Yeah!! Rollercoaster!!" I let out my face sparkled merely at the name of such a scary but fun looking ride. Still sitting on the steed my arms flinged themselves in the air above my head while my feet kicked themselves as far as they can in the surrounding air. "So the preist's see them too?" I asked timidlyhoping I wasn't a nusence to him for asking so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm

I chuckled at the girl's excitement. My laughter soon died down in my throat though when she started kicking her feet and flailing her arms; instead, I watched with curious blinking eyes. After a moment, I started laughing again. So childish... but who am I to judge? I am, after all, not much different!

"So the preist's see them too?"

I snapped my fingers, and the ride came to a stop. "Of course most priests can; that is, excluding the remainder of ones who lie about their rank. Priests are not priests for nothing!" I said while jumping off of the fake horse. I held my arms, smiling. "If you jump, I'll catch you. Trust me!~" No, the horse wasn't that high up. One could simply walk off of it if they wanted to. But where was the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I smiled at the chuckles that I heard from him making me feel like my self esteem rise slightly. Don't know why it does because of a simple chuckle, BUT it does; so that's that.

Having the ride being stopped by the snap of his fingers, my eyes looked around still not completely used to such amazing powers. As soon as he started speaking again he mentioned priests who lie about their rank... "Why would Preists lie about their rank? Power, self-esteem?" I asked thinking that what's the use of lying about that when you can't show it... Makes no sense to me... Well, unles you're just bluffing xP

Me jumping into someone's arms?.... why not? "I trust that you'll catch me." I let out as I got ready to jump off. I mean I could just refuse his offer and just get off myself... but that would just be boring... Off the merry-go-round we go! ;9
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 pm

"Why would Preists lie about their rank? Power, self-esteem?"

"Precisely, my dear! You know human nature: People want to have power. They want to feel they are above others. However!" I declared loudly, holding my index finger in the air, "We all know how long lies last, especially when one lies about their rank. The truth will be found out in no time. Rank is something you cannot lie about, because, if one cannot prove they have the power to be that particular rank, they will be found out. And that, my dear, leads to their downfall."

"I trust that you'll catch me."

Trust. Such a feeling could be the death of someone. Or, could continue someone's life. It all weighed upon whom the person was that the opposing was trusting. In this case, the life or death of this girl weighed upon my shoulders. It was humoring, really, to leave this burden... no, rather, choice, upon a demon's shoulders. That single sentence that she just uttered closed the curtains. The show was over...
Unless, of course, the audience demands an encore.

I caught the girl with ease and spun around on my heel when she was safely secured in my arms just for the fun of it. I looked down at her and smiled,
"Trust is a bold word to use, my dear." I caught her, yes, but I am not referring to the current situation at hand. She trusted that I would catch her, which means her trust in me has grown. Therefore, because she trusts me so, she will talk to me more. She will talk to me about her likes, dislikes, what makes her happy in life, what she hates in life... what she wishes for in life. What she wishes for so deeply that she would give up anything for it... even her soul. I am not a genie, no, far from it, but when I can gain something out of making a contract with another, then I was all for it.
It is... it was my job, after all. They say you never forget how to ride your bike. Well, I never forget how to properly steal a soul.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"That's what I continuously think about people like that." I let out as I stick my tongue out as though I were in disappointment.

"It is a bold word.... BUT, I'll trust you... for now." I reassuringly but paused adding my hesitant response after I jumped into his arms. His secured grip made me flinch and squeek a little since his hand was at my side... which was my tickle spot.... ( it honestly is for me xPP haha xDD No joke! i flinch and even squeek xDD haha xDD ) Sometimes when people pinch my sides constantly I get annoyed and kinda blow up in their face BUT I'll be nice. "It all depends on your grip on my trust. The smallest sign of release could make you loose you're grip." I informed... I might seem a little rude... maybe, but I cannot tell a lie and so I tell the truth constantly.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm

"That's what I continuously think about people like that."

"Then your thoughts are correct, mademoiselle."

"It is a bold word.... BUT, I'll trust you... for now."

"Fair enough." When she squeaked out and flinched, I blinked and tilted my head to the side. "My apologies... did I hurt you?" I asked, concerned and confused.

"It all depends on your grip on my trust. The smallest sign of release could make you loose you're grip."

So she wasn't as ignorant as I thought her to be. This reminds me to not underestimate others so quickly. "Quite true. A talk like this should be continued somewhere less distracting. So, if it is alright with you, we shall continue this chat later. For now, lets have some fun!~" I gently set the girl down, thinking she would get rather upset if I carried her. However, I took her hand and led on to the ride.

It didn't take us too long to reach the said ride. I pulled her along and walked up to one of the cars. Then, I let go of her hand and gestured for her to take a seat,
"Ladies first." I said, bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Looking up at Mephisto a hand over my mouth. "Oh no! You didn't hurt me at all! It's just my sides are extremely sensitive!" I informed my hand still over my mouth making my voice sound a slightly muffled but still understandable.

"Agreed!! Let's ride the rollercoaster right now!~" I shouted as he grabbed my hand. I shot my free hand up in the air to show that I was extremely excited as we both walked towards the so called rolercoaster.

As soon as we arrived at the... what do they call the seats of the ride?... Cars? ...I think that's what you call them... Anyways, as we reached the cars, Mephisto being the gentleman he is, he had offered me to sit first. Of course I had accepted his offer and sat in one of the cars waiting for Mephisto to enter and the ride to start along with a small "Thank you!~" Oooo!~ I can't wait for the ride to start!!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 am

"Oh no! You didn't hurt me at all! It's just my sides are extremely sensitive!"

I looked at Tenten, expression still blank. I eventually nodded, "Alright, if you’re sure..." While we were walking to the ride, I chuckled at the girl's excitement.

"Thank you!~"

"You're quite welcome, mademoiselle." Once she sat down, I sat next to her. I didn't bother buckling my seatbelt (it took the fun out of it!), however, I snapped my fingers and a microphone appeared in my hands. "Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs in the ride vehicle at all times. Thank-you. Your ride will begin shortly." The microphone disappeared into thin air. "Eins, Zwei, Drei!" As I finished saying drei, the car started moving. "I do hope a bit of speed won't make you sick!~" I warned. Better late than never, as the saying goes!

(There's no way I'm explaining the ride xD I went to Six Flags in California last summer and I went on this ride... it was awesome. I think I lost my hat on this ride... it was this ride or a different one... but I know it was at Six Flags cause I was bummed out for the rest of the day xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Making sure that my arms weren't out of the ride vehicle just as Mephisto said I waited as the ride started up this extremely high heighth that was higher than how high I'm usually comfortable with. My skin tingled at how high we were in excitment as I heard his comment. I giggled, "I hope I don't get sick." I let out as my excitement rises seeing that the railing of the ride has started turning downwards. As soon as I see how high we were I incontiously let out a laughy yell of excitement!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:28 pm

The ride slowed down a bit as it came to the edge of the drop. During that time, I stood up. I took my hat off and set it on Tenten's head, "Make sure to hold onto it!" I jumped on top of the car, and we were sitting in the very first one, so it made it all the more fun! By that time, the car came to the very edge and sped off. I laughed, keeping my balance perfect, and ducked when we came to the tunnel. Once we were through, I turned to Tenten. I held my hand out to her, "You should try this, it's fun! And don't worry, I'll make sure you won‘t fall!" I smiled, "Hurry up though, the next drop is coming!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Feeling and unfamiliar hat being set upon my head I looked up to see Mephisto out of his seat telling me to hold on to his hat. In that second I grabbed on the egde of his hat upon my head as the first drop had begun. Adrenaline rushed through my body as we rode the first drop. As Mephisto offered his hand to me to join him the ride started to calm down, at least for now. Gripping his hat, that was still on my head I wanted to feel that rushing feeling when this ride made it's first drop. "Kay." was all I had let out since it did seem exciting even though it were my first time riding the rollercoster. Grabbing his hand before the next drop, I stood up next to him my other hand gripping his hat. My hand gripped the hat while I held Mephisto's hand feeling us peirce through the air my hair beginning to undo itself until it was flowing through the fierce wind. Although since I still had Mephisto's hat on the long strands of hair that weren't covered by it were flowing through the air.

( MKAAAY I'M FINISHED NOW!!!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm

I flashed a smile towards Tenten when she grasped my hand. I looked ahead. She had grabbed hold of my hand just in time, for the next drop was not more than two seconds away. As the car darted down the railing, I gripped Tenten's hand tighter, careful not to scratch her with my sharp nails. The last thing I wanted was my prey falling to its death without its soul in my possession.

The ride ended too quickly to me. When it came to a sharp stop, I held my arm out in front of Tenten, not wanting her to fall forward.
"So, did you like it?" I asked casually while hopping off of the car, grabbing my hat from Tenten's head and setting it on my own in the process. I held my hand out towards Tenten and waited for her to take it so I could help her step off of the car. I glanced over at her, "Mademoiselle, you look absolutely beautiful. You should wear your hair down more often." I paused and smiled warmly, "Though, you always look beautiful, so I suppose it matters not."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:21 pm

As the second drop took place I screamed out of excitment as Mephisto gripped my hand tighter and weirdly enough my screams turned into laughter at how rediculously amazing this was. My whole body overflowing with adrenaline. Although soon enough the ride was over the cars came to a sharp stop and with my body already used to the motion I lost my balance and almost fell of, but soon felt Mephisto's arm prevent my face from planting itself to the hard metal bellow.

"So, did you like it?"

"Hah, That... Was... AMAZING!!" I shouted out putting a pause after every word to place more impact at how I though it was the coolest ride ever. "Is it always that fast?!" I looked up at Mephisto as he still held me from preventling me to fall over.

Stepping off the cart, Mephisto reached for my hand, as always, and I reached out stepping off the car. "Mademoiselle, you look absolutely beautiful. You should wear your hair down more often." It took me a few moments for that compliment to register in my head. "Though, you always look beautiful, so I suppose it matters not." "A-Ah, Um thank you." Was all I had let out of my mouth at that sudden compliment. I wasn't really used to being called beautiful... actually just being complimented about my appearence all around. The only compliments I have gotten use to was compliments towards my abilities or skills.

( Hah, I'm kinda Lazy at the moment so I didn't wanna type too much so I kinda used your thing by copying and pasting the response instead of trying to include them in my own way xPP OH and I changed my volor so yoou cuold tell your words and mine apart xPP hah xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm

"Hah, That... Was... AMAZING!!"

I chuckled and smiled, a fang poking out, "Good. I'm glad you liked it."

"Is it always that fast?!"

"Sure is. However, we were standing on top of the car the entire ride, so that just adds to the fun!~"

"A-Ah, Um thank you."

"Your quite welcome." My smile didn't fade. I was mentally laughing at how surprised she looked. I could tell that she wasn't used to being called beautiful, but it was true, and I would never lie about a woman's beauty.

"So, what would you like to do next? Go on another ride? Or, we could watch fireworks! I leave it up to you!~"

(Haha, that's fine. My post is super short so... yeah, I don't mind. And alright, thanks, now it's less confusing xD)

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 pm

"So, what would you like to do next? Go on another ride? Or, we could watch fireworks! I leave it up to you!~"

"FIREWORKS!" I shot my hands up in the air as I tried to walk but ended up finding out my legs had become weaker because of such an adrenaline rush... Well that's what I'm guessing since it was my first time riding a rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I grinned at her excitement, but it quickly faded when I noticed that her walking was off. I was by her side in a flurry of wind, and, without thinking, I picked her up, bridal style. "That was my fault..." I sighed and looked down at her, "I should have known your legs were going to be a bit weak from the ride. Please forgive me." I started walking, "As an apology, I will carry you to our next destination." I smiled.

I swiftly made my way through the park. It still took several minutes to reach my chosen destination. When we arrived, I took a glance around the area, making sure that it was up to my standards. It was a grassy, open area with a clear view of the night sky. I set Tenten down, and, with a quick snap of my fingers, a soft mat, similar to a picnic mat, appeared before us. I gestured Tenten to sit down.
"Oh, are you hungry or thirsty at all? You can request deserts, also."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am

"I should have known your legs were going to be a bit weak from the ride. Please forgive me."

"No! It's fine! My body just isn't used to it, is all." I reasoned thinking nothing of it. And it wasn't that big of a deal at all, I mean I handle physical pain pretty well although sometimes I would just complain to just complain.

"As an apology, I will carry you to our next destination."

"Huh?! Wha-?!" Was all i had let out before it registered in my head. "No. It's fine! I'm probably really heavy so you can put me down!" I let out worried about my weight. My weight was one of the few things that I found to be a little subcontious about more than other things.

"Oh, are you hungry or thirsty at all? You can request deserts, also."

"....Cake would be nice..." I let out smiling. Craiving cake was pretty much a daily thing but cake at an amusement park? THIS is freaking amazing!!! First time being in an Amusement park plus cake makes a very happy and hyper Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 pm

"No! It's fine! My body just isn't used to it, is all."

"It is still my fault. I should have at least warned you."

"No. It's fine! I'm probably really heavy so you can put me down!"

I ignored her protests and picked her up anyways. "You, heavy? Haha, you're far from it, my dear! Stop thinking things that are far from true."

"....Cake would be nice..."

I smiled, "I was thinking the same thing!" I stood there for a moment, wondering on how I should go about making the cake appear. After awhile, snapping became dull. An idea popped into my mind and I took my hat off. I reached into it and when I took my hand out, I tossed confetti in the air. The confetti bundled up in the air, and when it fell to the ground, smoke covered the area in which it had landed. When the smoke cleared, a tall cake was sitting there, awaiting to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 am

"It is still my fault. I should have at least warned you."

"Oh no! I knew what I was getting myself into! I just never expected it to be so... powerful." I let out with a nervous giggle not really sure that I used the right vocabulary. It was the truth, I mean I've been through extremely hard training my whole live but never had I experienced this. This was like a whole new world to me. ( A WHOLE NEW WOOOORRRLLDD!!!~ A new fantastic point of view!~ No one to tell us 'no' or where to go or say we're only dreaming!~ hahahah xDD HAD TO!!! XDD hahaha xDD I"m not even watching the movie right now!! XDD Shows how much of a weird dork I am xDD haha xDD )

"You, heavy? Haha, you're far from it, my dear! Stop thinking things that are far from true."

".... Are you sure I'm not that heavy?" I asked wanting to make sure that he was okay with carrying me

"I was thinking the same thing!"

"Great minds think alike, I see." I let out with a giggle. It seems like that's always my line whenever someone and I are thinking the exact same thing haha shows how weird I am implying that my mind is the most amazingest minds of all minds. Once he threw confedi I eyed all of them admiring how pretty such a small and simple thing would be. But as soon as the cake appeared, my eyes sparkled in happiness. As my eyes sparkled I looked up at Mephisto and smiled this child-like smile as though mentaly asking my 'guardian' if I was allowed to burry my face into the cake... not literally but... you know what I mean. x9
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 pm

(...Wow. xD)

"Oh no! I knew what I was getting myself into! I just never expected it to be so... powerful."

I shrugged with a light sigh, "Alright, if you say so…”

".... Are you sure I'm not that heavy?"

"Would I lie to you?" I was interested in what her answer would be. I expected it to be a 'no', but we shall see.

"Great minds think alike, I see."

"True indeed!" I chuckled. Shortly after, I felt eyes on me. I looked back at Tenten, blinking, confused momentarily. It finally struck me that she asking if she was allowed to start eating the cake. I waved her on, "Go ahead!~" Two forks appeared in the hand I was waving, and I gave one to Tenten. I sat down next to her and looked up at the sky, "Jetzt..." I said quietly, "lassen sie die show beginnen!" I declared in German and clapped my hands once. With that, a couple of fireworks were sent into the air a safe distance away. They exploded and bright, colorful sparks were sent in all directions. They were majestic but dangerous. However, with my magic, I made it so that when the sparks land, a fire will not start. I cut a piece of cake with my fork and watched the light show, smiling contently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~True Cross Academy~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: