AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~True Cross Academy~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

....."No!!-" I let out then covered my mouth now feeling like he was winning....and he was... "...You win." I mumbled out in disappointment with myself for giving in to a devil as though I were a piece in his chess game... And I don't like being played... X6 BUT since we're including the Amusement park into this game... You got me lost x6
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 pm

"...You win."

Of course I won. I had hundreds of years of experience under my belt. If one simple sentence was all it took to persuade a human into changing their mind completely, in simpler terms, to put them at loss, it would only be a matter of time before I became bored. Back when Faust was around, people actually tried to put up a verbal fight with me. That's what made up my entertainment. If that was lost... what would I do? Return to Gehenna? No... no, that was like a nightmare. I would never go back to that boring place. It seems I have quite a bit of thinking to do later... "You expected me to lose?" Now it was my turn to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

"Well, I expected myself to try but this time I lost... and just so you know just cuz I lost this time doesn't mean i'll give up!" I said smiling as I offered a spoon full of cake since he was in his canine form I didn't expect him to use a spoon himself and I defiantely didn't want him scarfing down my cake. No offense. And so people started giving me even weirder looks for feeding a dog cake.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"Well, I expected myself to try but this time I lost... and just so you know just cuz I lost this time doesn't mean i'll give up!"

"Good... if you did give up, it would make things boring. Keep up that determination." I gladly ate the cake she offered, licking my fangs shortly after swallowing. "Thank-you!~" I grinned.

(Sorry for the short post... tired. :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 am

I giggled and smiled at his comment after he took his bite. "You're welcome!~" Afterwards I took anotherbite of the cake myself.

( I don't mind x9 haha it's all good!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

I stood up, "While you're finishing up eating, I will go make the reservations for our... date, I think you would call it. I shall return in, say, fifteen minutes. Until then, my dear!~" I jumped off the table and pranced off, eyes closed and head held high.

It didn’t take me long to reach my amusement park. I walked over to a tree and hid behind it for a moment, then walked out from behind it in my normal form. I made my way through the crowd and casually strolled over to one of the clerks that sold tickets.
"Good afternoon, my good employee!~" I sung, grinning brightly. "How is your family? In good health, I hope?"

The clerk blinked, a bit surprised by the chairman's sudden appearance. He quickly regained his composure, though. "G-Good afternoon to you too, sir. And y-yes, sir, my family is in great health. Th-Thank-you for asking."He stuttered, a bit fearful of what the chairman might want.

"Good, good! A healthy, content family is a blessing, is it not?"

The clerk nodded, "Y-Yes sir. May I ask what you are doing here, s-sir?"

"Hm? Ah, right, right! I would like to reserve the park for the remainder of the day. That being said, please dismiss the guests and tell them they may come back tomorrow or whenever they have time without having to pay. Thank-you!~" I turned on my heel and waved goodbye while walking away. I trusted they could take care of the situation without my presence.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

"OH, Do you want me to wait here or does it matter cuz you'll be able to find me anywhere I am...?" I asked rambling on after the 'or' cuz I'm not completely sure of a Devil's powers BUT I know that it's completely different than anything that's human related. I nodded my head in agreement at the amount of time as I continued on finishing my food, wanting to rush but knew I couldn't cuz then my stomach would not be happy and so I took my time eating, like I usually do. Happily thinking about the amusement park that I was soon to join Mephisto to i soon finished eating and questioned whether I was suppose to throw it away myself or whould I have to leave it there. Looking around what others were doing to their own empty trays to learn off others.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 pm

"You can just leave the tray on the table. Other students have to throw the remainder of their meal away, but you're an exception!" I jumped back onto the table and sat down. Yes, I was back in my peculiar dog form. "I do hope the food was appeasing to your taste! Now, shall we take our leave? I'm sure you don't want to wait anymore, and truthfully, neither do I!~"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:52 pm

I nodded in understanding, "Well, I feel special!~" I let out as though it were a big thing. "Yes let's go!!~ Amusement Park here we come!!~" I shouted in too much excitement jumping up out of my seat and my arms shot in the air in excitement. Others stared at my weird excitement and my sudden outburst already gossip getting that I was a weirdo... Whatever x6 it's not that I cared recently. If they want to gossip, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:49 pm

I scoffed to myself and jumped down from the table. Humans were too easy to... fool. They had emotion and emotion was a weakness. It was a humans' downfall. Watching one’s downfall was always a great show to watch, though! Ah, yes... toying with humans always cured my severe case of boredom. I've been alive so long that now the only show I liked to watch was one in the theater of Assiah.

"Very well then. Follow me." I walked on and out of the cafeteria, then stopped and waited for the girl once I was outside.

This girl wasn't too bright. I purposely revealed what I was to her, and yet she still wanted to befriend me. Why? Frankly, I want to believe that she merely does not take facts seriously. If she were to die tomorrow and she knew, I doubt she would care. Another simpleminded human, was she? And yet, something tells me that I am missing something. Or am I solving the case with too few clues? This feeling of lack of intelligence... I've only experienced it once. And now, it is back again, after so many years.

Oh well, she will be exterminated within time.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

"Un!" I let out like in those japanese animes in the excited tone and even nodding my head adding more emphasis to my excitement. Following Mephisto I smiled thinking that he was just simply amazing... It's either the fact that he's a devil or it's just because it was... how you say it, not human.... I think it's both hehe ^-^; I have no idea where it started but I just like things that aren't the usual human things... or at least the things that aren't usual around where I live. When you think about it, everyone pretty much does the same things around her; Girls are always chatting, out shopping, hanging out with friends, looking pretty, and don't want to get sweaty. It annoyed me to think that everyone thinks that girls can't be powerful, they can't be independent, can't support themselves, only needs protection from men because we're 'delicate' or 'weak'

....It even gets me more angrier to think that even girl's have fooled themselves to think that it's what girls are 'suppose' to look like. Heh, I guess that's kind of where it started! Hah, girls think that what's important is to look pretty, weak, and is in always need of protecting. I'm here to prove that girl's aren't as weak!........................ AH! I ranted again... I swear, sometimes I'm TOO independent for the regular man that it even scares them away... EXAMPLE! when I was a couple years younger than I am right now, where regular girls were hanging out with others or shopping, I was out working out or practicing Judo, Karate, and Taekwondo.

ANYWAYS, as I followed Mephisto and thinking about my own rant to myself I sighed mentally as my brain thought about all my sharp weapons. Those where they were at home and a BUNCH that were hidden underneath my clothings, in my shoes, socks, and even in my hair. I mean, it's to be expected for a weapon freak, even I, myself, admitt to this fact. Meantally sighing again I continued to think about my bullet proof vest, which was COVERED in weapontry latched on to it. I would reveal the rest BUT it would take the whole day to explain where they are EXACTLY XP

( Sorry I typed random shiz BUT I just wanted to type SOMETHING XPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Once we got farther away from other students, I transformed back into my usual form. Walking around as a dog got tiring after awhile. I closed my eyes, completely focusing on my train of thought. Tenten was busy thinking to herself, so now was the time that I devise my plans and dwell upon other things.

In order to claim Tenten's soul and sentence her to eternal damnation, I would have to go about in a way whereas she would not know my exact motives are. She, unlike Faust, was not in a state of unsatisfactory. Actually, she seemed to be quite happy with her life, and that was the exact reason why I wanted to trick her and send her to her doom. I was a demon, that is something I cannot deny; and thus, because of my demonic nature, I wanted to ruin her happiness. It seems my demonic nature is beginning to creep upon me once again. I hadn't made a contract in some time, so this was merely a warm up.

Now, how shall I go about this plan in such an anonymous way? Should I learn more about this girl? She had to have a weakness that I could use against her. Something she wanted so much that she would give up her soul for it... every human had this particular weakness. It is their nature to want and want - they are never content. That was one of the many flaws they had. So to make my plan successful (and never would it be unsuccessful. I never lost), I must find out more about this girl. She already trusted me quite a bit, so this should not be difficult at all. At this rate, I would be able to put my plan into action this very day.

I stopped walking and opened my eyes. Time passed faster than I thought, for we already arrived at the amusement park. The surrounding area was empty and silent. I turned to Tenten, smiling warmly,
"Welcome to Mephy Land." I snapped my fingers and the park lit up. The electricity flicked on, lighting up the now darkening sky. Even though the park was empty, it gave off a joyful energy. My smile absently widened into a grin, fangs bared like a sly wolf’s. I turned back around and bit my glove, giving it a tug as though it was a string.

And the curtains have been lifted.

~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 Tumblr_lyqub42Tsq1qidx81o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

( sorry I haven't replied in a while xPP school! XPP )

I smiled as I eyed the place as soon as he snapped his fingers turning on the lights of the amusement park as though it were magic. My eyes sparkled in excitement as I mumbled out Mephy Land repeating it as though trying out the name for myself. It might be a bad idea about the whole trusting thing with Mephisto since he still MIGHT be those evil devils BUT i won't judge a book by it's cover nor would I juge it by it's first page. ( get it??! =DD yes? No? ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 pm

I walked onwards and through the gates until we arrived at the entrance of the park. As you would expect, most shops and whatnot were located here. Of course, there were stands where you could get food and beverages scattered throughout the park, but this is where shops, etc, primarily were located. Again, I turned towards Tenten, previous twisted grin erased and replaced with a soft smile. "Well? What would you like to do first? Ask for anything, and it shall be given to you. That was the deal, was it not?" I should have acted in movies... I would surely make a lot of money!~

(Yup... you smart person. xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 am

One thing that had been on my mind ever since I first laid eyes on any amusement park... "The merry go round!!" I shouted in happiness. Never been on one BUT have always wanted to!

( sorry short, watching movie!! 0.0 LOVING IT!!! <3 )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 pm

"The merry go round!!"

"Simply the merry go round? ...Alright, then!" I shrugged with a soft smile. I took up her hand in mine and led on. The merry go round wasn't too far deep into the park, so it only took us a couple of minutes to reach said ride. I walked up onto the stage of the ride and waited for Tenten to pick whichever steed she wanted.

(It's fine! What movie are you watching... or were you watching?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm

( I was watching "The Help" it was about lives for blacks back when they were slaves... Well yeah that's pretty much it xPP BUT it really is a good movie.... If you're into drama BUT I know you arent xPP haha xDD OH but there was this extremely hilarious part where this black maid, Minny, who got fired for using the 'white toilet' xPP and to get revenge she baked a pie but the white woman started saying stuff that Minny didn't like and finally confessed that the pie she had cooked aas actually Minnny's.... Poop... Hahahaha xDD it was hilarious!!! XDD LOVED IT!!! XDD )

"Yayz!!~" I let out happily as he held my hand showing me where the merry go round! Even though my eyes sparkled at how the whole ride sparkled in my eyes, with the while pretty background and sparkles everywhere around it, I still secretly kept my gaurd up around him even though I slightly blushed at the amazing Merry go round. Before I stepped onto the stage of the ride with Mephisto I admired the ride once more as I finally stepped onto the stage. "Afterwards, let's go to the ride that's really fast and , and, and flips round and round.... What's it called?..." I never really learned all the names of the rides so I could only describe it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 pm

(Hm... Interesting... Especially the last part. O.o xD)

I sweat dropped at Tenten's reaction to the merry go round. Yes, this was going to be much too easy. Hopefully this wouldn't bore me... that would be a nightmare.

"Afterwards, let's go to the ride that's really fast and , and, and flips round and round.... What's it called?..."

"A rollercoaster?" Come now, how could she not know the name of the greatest ride in existence? Well, the rollercoasters and teacups were always my favorite.

I glanced over at one of the fake horses, and a grin spread across my face like that of the Cheshire Cat. Ideas were always floating in and out of my head. I swiftly approached Tenten, and I put my index finger under her chin, tilting her head to look up at me.
"Shall we ride together?" I looked straight into her creamy brown eyes, smiling, a fang innocently poking out.

The trap has been set. Will the pest go for the bait?

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

( haha I know right??!! XDD it was hilarious!! XDD haha cuz not only did the white lady oe one slice of it.. she ate two slices!! XDD haha xDD IT WAS HILARIOUS!! XDD haha xDD )

"YEAH!! That ride!" I let out since this was my first time in an amusement park. "I wanna ride that!" I added for funziez cuz it's honestly my nature to act like a little kid. Suddenly my sight moved upwards and I saw Mephisto looking straight into my eyes as I stared straight back into his emerald eyes. I was clearly one of those innocent types since I felt my face heat up at the sudden intense eye contact. "U-Us?!... Well, I don't mind as much." I let out shrugging my shoulder after I quickly calmed down from the stuttered word and my heated face. I really didn't mind... as much. Although if he were to try anything I'd have to be ready for it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 pm

(Haha that‘s awesome xD)

"YEAH!! That ride! I wanna ride that!"

"If that is what you wish, it shall be granted." I wonder if she will get sick after riding the rollercoaster... now that would be funny!

"U-Us?!... Well, I don't mind as much."

Of course she took the bait - hook, line, and sinker. A pest is too ignorant to know what trouble lurks about right before their eyes. However, she was still somewhat weary; I could feel it. After so many years of experience it took me less than a second to sense when someone was on edge. Her guard would lower completely soon though, and that is when I will strike.
I picked her up easily, bridal style. I then set her down on the fake steed, taking my own seat behind her so she could lean back if she wanted. I snapped my fingers, and the ride started up.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 pm

"Yaayz!" I mumbled out of excitement. Yaay! Rollercoaster! Can't wait! Everytime I had seen people get off they all had adreniline pumping through their veins. Since they seemed that they had fun why not try it out?! =9

Being suddenly lifted off the floor freaked me out so I let out a short yelp as I gripped his shoulder a little not wanting to fall down. As soon as he placed me on the fake steed that was well decorated. Me being weird as soon as I sat and waited for him to get on I started stroking the fake hair down the back of the steed's neck that was designed as though it wete blowing in the wind. The second the ride had started I uncounsciously grabbed the pole that made it the horse move. I watched the surrounding lights shine in the dark scenery as the horse simply from being the highest horse to the lowest. Looking up at the design inside of the roof I suddenly felt something that made me lean back. Looking up I noticed Mephisto and realized that it was his chest I was leaning on. "So I'm guessing this amusement park was named after you?" I asked giggling at the thought of the name, Mephy Land. Probably a little self centered but I didn't mind that since I was self centered myself.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm

I cringed when she yelped in my ear and gripped onto my shoulder. Inside, I was beginning to get annoyed, but on the outside, my face was still masked with a smile. I arched an eyebrow when she began petting the fake hair of the fake horse. What was she, five? I suppose everyone had their own personality and characteristics that made them who they were... but really, this was getting ridiculous.

It was habit for me to analyze and inspect everything around me. When the girl grabbed the pole, she seemed startled. Scared, even? Her eyes sparkled with interest as she looked around. Next, she was looking up at me.

"So I'm guessing this amusement park was named after you?"

"You guess correctly, my dear. You are rather good at these guessing games, you know!~" I hummed and closed my eyes, enjoying the ride. "Do tell me when you would like for me to stop the ride."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

I giggled at me being really good at guessing as I continued to lean back on his chest. "You know, you're very nice... compared to those sterotypical devils I've seen in movies... No offense intended!" I started just speaking my mind without thinking which processed until after I finished my sentence, ending with a 'no offense' not wanting to give the idea that I was being mean in any sort of way. I mean, my thoughts that slipped out of my mouth was what I was thinking, if you were in my shoes I'm sure that you would ask, or at least think about that question. I have this deep feeling that he was up to something... and honestly, it isn't a good feeling.

Being a person who hides my feelings really well.... depending on the situation, I've found myself seeing others hiding their feelings as well. And this non-human man reaked with fake emotions... I'm guessing that he wasn't entertained with me right now. I'm sorry for not meeting you're standerds of entertainment Mr. Pheles... XP
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"You know, you're very nice... compared to those sterotypical devils I've seen in movies... No offense intended!"

I was thrown into a fit of laughter, "Ahahaha! Oh my, are you really comparing me to something that is, nay, to put it bluntly, fake? Books have more truth than movies!" My laughter died down into chuckles, and my grin was suppressed into a smirk. I dipped my head down to her ear level and whispered the following: "Just because I am a demon does not mean I do not have class, my dear."

I sat up straight again. "If you have any other questions, now would be a good time to ask them. I'd rather we continue this outing without any weariness towards one another, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 am

Thinking about it... It was true... Curse my big mouth... As soon as I felt his breath on my ear I felt my face heat up... and I was not kidding... When i'm blushing I mean even my ears... As you can see I'm not used to romantic situations so I'm easily embarassed about that kind of stuff. "Ah... Right.." Was all I could let out at the time. Offering to ask more questions made me think... "Are there other devil's like yourself around here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~True Cross Academy~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next