AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Nation RP

Go down 
+2
Kisho kuroboshi
Hinata hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Fire Nation RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:09 am

(I'm just gonna join as Zoro. ^^ He's Tenten's assistant in black-smithing, and he mainly wields swords, but also knives, daggers, staffs, etc, of course :p Bending element is unknown.)

"Why in the hell do I have to do this...?! It was her fault! She should be up here fixing this damn roof! DAMNIT!" I was furiously ranting to myself, cursing her name almost every ten seconds. She just had to go and make another hole in this stupid roof! It wasn't enough that she had made about twenty other holes, or that she almost started the shop on fire once! Or was it twice... three times? Gah, whatever! The point was...: SHE SHOULD BE UP HERE FIXING THIS THING! I always had to fix everything for her, and that got freakin' annoying! I huffed out an irritated breath harshly. While doing so, I grabbed another nail and pounded it into the wood with my bare fists, grinning demonically with an evil glint in my eye as I watched it pierce the useful object. I reached for another nail, but lo and behold, I was out of them. Ugh... now I would have to go and grab more. I growled sharply and stood up, stomping over to where I thought the entrance leading back down to the shop was. I closed my eye, a scowl on my face as I muttered and mumbled not too polite things under my breath, arms crossed. For a second there, it felt like I was walkin' on air..., no, literally. I opened my eye back up boringly, it only half-opened. Then, I looked down. Huh? Where'd the ground go? I was paused in mid-air, like some cartoon... Well, shit, fate just really wasn't on my side today, huh? Oh look... there's people below...is that Ten- THIS WASN'T THE TIME FOR SIGHT-SEEING!! ...I felt a nice welcome of pain, and the next thing I knew, I was laying face-flat on the rocky ground. "...I blame... you... for this...." My voice was muffled thanks to the ground, remark pointed to Tenten who was somewhere around me.

(Guess I'll post a pic... :p)

Fire Nation RP - Page 2 Samurai7
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 am

I quickly turned to see my assistant face flat on the floor. "Oh, it's you..." I let out dramaticly discusted. "Kidding!! You know I love yah, bro!" I grinned teasing my green haired assistant. Hearing his mumble I huffed, "Not my fault you fell off the roof..." looking almost like a child the hammer in my grip.

( I kinda feel bad since we posted a lot and this is Zuko's topic ^^; )

( Eeehhh!! Cool pic Zoro!!! ;9 )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 am

(lol dnt feel bad xD) Toph may be blind but feeling the vibrations through the ground she clearly had a picture of the man who fell. "ha sucker." she'll laugh then turn to the girl biting zuko. Shifting her body she'll stomp the ground only to have a stone cage burst from the ground than around the girl. (ps zuko letted go of u many posts ago lol) "tch" Toph would just put her arms behind her neck (oohh nice pic zoro Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 am

(Sank-you Tenten, and Sank-you Akira (: )

I got up, not caring about neither the dirt that covered my clothes, nor the crappy bruises and scrapes on my face. The scowl still held onto my face, refusing to give in. I rolled my eye at Tenten's second comment,"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." I waved it off, "Tch, not your fault my ass... If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been up on the roof. So, I wouldn't have just fallen right now..." I turned my head to the group of other people whom I had no idea who the hell were... wait... was that Firelord Zuko? I blinked, but at the smart-ass remark from the short girl, I glared, "Disrespectful brat..." I watched with little interest as she caged up some other person, barely pondering over what might have happened before.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 am

"i dont need to respect a peasant" she'll say with a grin. she was a princess from ba sing say (lol i spelt it wrong) and though she was rather much like a tomboy
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 am

I sighed admitting that it was true. "Fine... It's my fault!!" I let out a huff. Glancing up at my assistant's face I saw that he had a cut on his face, I mean there were a bunch of scratches but this cut was bleeding. "Zoro! You're bleeding!" My eyes slightly widened with slight worry as I raised my hand wiping the slightly dripping blood without touching the wound. I quickly took out a band-aid from my loosly black pants, or were they caprese? ( I spelled wrong yes I know!! \/__\/; haha xDD ) and un-wrapped it, pealing off the paper for it to be ableto be placed on any surface. I quickly but gently placed the band-aid over his wound ignoring his refusal.

( I hope i'm not god moding >__< )

"Toph! Be nice to my assistant!.... Well... At least try to!" I let out poking her cheek as I pouted intentionally towards Toph.

( juh are welcome, Zoro!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 am

(Nope, you're fine! xD)

"Whatever, call me what you want... I'm used to it, anyways..." I shrugged, deciding to ignore the girl. Didn't see a point in arguing with her. So, I turned back to Tenten, victoriously smirking at her give-in. But it dissolved into a slight frown at her next set of words, "It's just a little bit of blood, jeez... You know I've dealt with worse." But, she already had a band-aid out, ready to cover the scratch with it. I pouted with an infamous glare directed to her. I brought a hand up to it, ready to peel it off and throw it at someone. I stopped though, "Meh, don't matter, Tenten. The brat 'll learn her lesson someday. Let her say what she wants..."

(Meh... thanks... or whatever Xp)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm

"But loosing blood is still loosing blood!" I let out as though scolding him. "True, but i'd rather let her learn without getting hurt." I reasoned poking him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:16 pm

"Blood doesn't mean much to me though..." I countered. "And I'd rather have her learn by getting hurt. Best way to knock some respect into someone." I said it as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 pm

"It does to me! And you're my assistant, soo BLEEH!!" I let out as I stick my tongue out up at him. "Although, I do jave to admitt you're right about respecting someone, but it's one of the ways." I admitted shrugging my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 pm

The firelord would look at the girl in the cage before turning to Toph "release her. It isn't up to you to imprison the girl without my judgement." he'll say while looking at the young girl than he'll turn to Tenten "Tenten will you care to join me at the firenation palace for a feast. You may bring your assistant. And you young girl you may join as well." he'll ask before more villagers would pass then bow respectfully. He then would turn quickly as two fire nation guards would run towards him bleeding and beat up "Firelord! There's a riot at breach in the southern part of the village! Azula may be behind this!" he'll say before collapsing Enraged the firelord would have fire reflecting in his golden eyes "damn azula..!" he would growl before seeing a mass of people fighting. "I must go I need to deal with my sister!" he shouted before pulling his two swords out then sprinting towards the crowd, eliminating those who got in his way. Seeing some children scurring away he'll stab his sword into the ground and shield them. Doing fast arm and hand movements he'll create a massive wall of fire before jumping to the left kicking in the air fireballs would be shot towards some men running towards him with sai. Growling he could already see his sister. The children continued running as for a woman carrying a baby would try to scurry but got surrounded "damn it!" he yelled as he tried to reach her
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm

"Are you asking me to be your date??!!" I asked dramaticly astonished with my hand quickly landing on my upper chest.

"Tonight?" I wanted to confirm the time and place.

"Can I wear what I'm wearing now? Or do we have to dress all nice?" I asked after he had mentioned the feast. My outfit was confortable and good looking as well, although I don't mind dressing up a little.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Zuko would help the woman before he realized the riot retreating as for his sister. Calling out for his guards he demanded extra security for his people. Cursing silently he'll walk back to tenten while placing his swords back into their sheaths "a date?" the firelord would question "oh you can wear anything you'll like." he says with a small smile before turning to pick up the girl "dont you dare bite me.." he says
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Watching Azula and his gaurds running. "I'm kidding about the date!" I laughed out "Besides! I've already decided on Zoro being my date!" I let out nowing he was gunna freak out since I didn't really discuss it to him. "Alrighty! I guess I'll wear what i'm wearing now!" I said smiling. I need to finish this sword i'm working on right now, anyways so until the feast begins I'll continue working on it.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:14 pm

( lol zuko was like date 0-0 haha oi akira is goin to my girlfriend but she a waterbender and she playing toph lol she playing two people XD)

Zuko would nod before turning away "see you at 8 don't be late." he'll say while carrying the little girl to the palace and for Toph to follow
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"Just 'cause I'm your assistant doesn't mean I have to follow your orders outside of the job, you know...." I muttered, "Heh, I'm always right." I smirked cockily before shifting my eyes to the Firelord as he spoke, vein forming on my forehead, "Why the hell does everyone have to refer to me as her assistant?! I have a name, damn it...!" It was barely audible beneath my breath, thus no one would have been able to hear it. At the word 'riot', I raised an eyebrow curiously, then I heard the explanation and I dropped it, bored expression back. Ugh... I was gonna go train tonight, too... I shrugged, Oh well... 'least I get free food... and free booze! I grinned contently at the thought. Tenten spoke, I just stood there blankly, still registering what she had said... then... "HAAAAAA?!!" My jaw dropped, maybe to the ground, I didn't really know. "WHEN DID YOU DECIDE THAT?!" I stood there, dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 pm

"Okay! I'll see you there!!" I shouted waving good bye as they all left. Turning back in the house I ignored Zoro for a couple seconds and turned towards him. "I decided it on the spot....You got a problem?" I asked raising my eye brows.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm

"...Eh, I guess not." I smiled, that in itself saying a definite no. I brushed past her, entering our shop, but also comfy, cozy home. "Dammit... I still gotta fix the stupid roof..." I scratched my neck irritatingly with a sigh. Meh, I could fix it before the feast started...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:11 pm

"Okay!...OH by the way, Zoro... I kinda made another hole in the wall while I was firebending to heat the sword..." I said with a nervous giggle. As I then quickly ran back to where I was in the making of a sword, scared to be yelled at Zoro at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I could feel the left edge of my mouth twitching, eyebrow joining in with its fury. I grinted my teeth together to suppress the long line of remarks and curses targeted to the fire-bender. Great, now I had two things to fix... I picked up some nails and stomped back up the latter that led to the roof above, mumbling things about "fire-witches" on my way up.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I giggled as I heard stomping footsteps on the roof, but soon I focused with my fire bending heating up the soon to be sword, arms flowing in the air as fire appeared out of no where surrounding my hands. Building up the fire as I moved with it, controling it through the surrounding air until I was satisfied with amount of heat. My moves flowed gracefully but was also feirce, asthough it were fire itself, so gracful in the air but when touched, it burns. Releasing the fire within my hands upon the soon to be sword, I smiled in satisfaction. Seeing that the piece of metal had turned bright orange I had grabed my over sized hammer banging it against the piece of metal having the echoing sound of metal pierce through the air.

Last edited by Tenten Hyuuga on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing to make it better =9)
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

(SORRY I HAVEN'T BEAN ON 0.0)

She didn't know how to deal with all this so she looked to some one ells for help, a bit like how you would if you where in a wolf pack. She went up to the other girl the moved rock like she did, even though she put her in a cage it was alright, she had bean in a fare share of cages in her life. When she got to the girl, she took off her mask, reveling a young pretty face. Only now you could tell how young she was, maybe 11 of 12. She had large dark brown eye and a bit of freckle at the bridge of her nose, and her hair was cut uneven on both side dew to trying to cut it with a shank. Just then she relied a sharp pain in her leg, she must of cut some time in that hole deal. Dew to blood loss she fell forward a little.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm

( it's no problem =9 )

Time passed and I was just about finished of the making of the sword. I held the knewly made sword, it's blue bindings on the handle were held in my hand while the other hand had a clean piece of cloth. Cleaning the blade for my satisfaction as I watched it the blade glisten in the fire torch light. Seeing that it was almost time for the feast I placed the blade in it's blue sheath with a glolden drawing of a dragon.

Fire Nation RP - Page 2 2203d10

"Zoro!! Are you ready?! It's almost time for the feast!!" I shouted throughout the house, not knowing where he was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

(I'm going to wait for Toph)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:05 pm

( I need to wait for Zoro!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation RP
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: