AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Nation RP

Go down 
+2
Kisho kuroboshi
Hinata hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Fire Nation RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I smiled and held the turtle duck i was holding out to zuko "do you wanna play with me zuko?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 am

zuko wuld lightly smile and hold out his hand to her "Yea sure." he'll reply while reaching for the turtle duck already he found himself feeling a little bit of comfort but at the same time the duty he has is causing him to struggle everyday
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 am

I smiled at zuko "I know being the fire lord is hard zuko...but remember what I told everyone during our travels. Always be yourself, and stay true to yourself." I smiled at him "It tends to make things a litte easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation RP
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: