AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Nation RP

Go down 
+2
Kisho kuroboshi
Hinata hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Fire Nation RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:47 am

I layed there in zuko's bed and tried to relax while listening to a voice in the back of my mind. 'What makes you think he will love you...? You are a water bender not a fire bender....he doesn't want you.' The voice said to me making me cry again. not to mention im 15 in a half years old and my birthday is tomorrow...im not good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Zuko would soak in the hot warm water while he closed his eyes and kept thinking.. Finally he didn't feel like being in his own sanctuary place quickly stepping out of the springs he would put on black boxers and red shorts.Heading out he'll head to his room before entering he'll knock "Mina are you feeling better? Also do you mind if im um not wearing a shirt? Cause i left my top in there..uh i will get my guard to fetch it." he'll say while the last part of his sentence was emotionless
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm

"i dont mind, zuko..." I said through the door. 'I wonder if he will remember my birthday...i doubt it...' I said to myself
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 pm

( When it's a differ color than this violet, it's not Tennie!! >3> haha xDD )

"Does that even have to be asked?" "Hell yeah I wanna come with. I got nothing else better to do..."

I paused for a second then nodded my head in agreement.

"When are we leaving? And where's the sword?"

"I believe as soon as we can?? Since we're suppose to deliver this by tomorrow." I reasoned thinking about it with commone sense.

Placing my hand on the sword and causally focusing onthis man who had been keeping his eyes on us this whole party. Eyeing the details just now he had a very fit body and since he had finally taken off his cloak from his head you could see his face. He had looked about in his twenties giving off this cocky attitude towards people as he walked around to people who I knew personlly... which was proabably most of the village every now and then pointing towards me and Zoro. As soon as the man glided towards us with what seemed to be a confident smile I looked at him questionly. "Umm... Can we help you?" I asked glancing over at Zoro for a second seeing that he seemed like he wanted to beat him up.

"Well... Tenten, Zoro, It is nice to finally meet you both. I am the one who had ordered that beautiful sword there." He explained a smile as though calming and seemed like one of those characters who uses people as though it were some entertainment game of his. A User! That's what I call people like that, a person who uses other people for their own game. He pointed towards the sword who had been ordered by a stranger who I have never met before.

Looking up and down at this chick who apparently had made my sword stood before me... Honestly I was expecting a man since it was normal for a black smith to be a man. Though seeing a young woman like her did catch my interest at how good was this chick? Tenten was her name, correct? Well I give her a ten outta ten for being FINE! ( haha HAD TO XDD haha xDD ) Looking over at the man names Zoro... I kinda of expected him to be the one who had made my swords but it seems as though it were the young woman. "SO, Tenten.. You are the one and only who makes amazing weapons?" I asked looking down at this slightly short young woman then looking up eye level at Zoro. "And you don't make them?" Strangely enough. I was just being curious.

"I am the one who made it, yes." I'm nodding my head confirming it thinking about how hard I had worked on making such a sword. "Do you have a problem?" I asked hating people who find it wrong for a woman to work a normal man's job. If he was, he was about to get a word beating form me.

( FINISHED EDITING!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

zuko would reach out for the golden handle before twisting the knob, he'll push open the door and enter. Finding his red top shirt on his chair he'll casually begin buttoning it up. "Hmm katara how is she feeling?" I'll ask
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

(katara)
"shes okay...as long as she stays calm." I said smoothly "...do you remember what tomorrow is, zuko?" I asked pushing some of mina's shimmering blonde hair out of her face. She had fallen asleep...poor thing
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Zuko would nod while he walked over to put on his robes before turning to Katara "Tell me how is she your sister? You and sokka don't look related. Also tomorrow must be um her birthday?" He would say while looking at her
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 pm

"my parents adopted her when she was 4 years old because...well...her parents were slaughtered right infront of her. She was splattered with their blood and the ones responsible for the murder of her parents were your fathers old guards." I explained "she'll be 15 years old tomorrow, your 16 right?"
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Zuko's eyes would lower "Oh. I'm sorry to have asked." He'll say while sitting down in a lounge chair and already he was going through papers "Huh? yes im 16 why?" He asked questioning her with his golden eyes and already he knew something was up. Getting up to leave he didn't want to know what she'll say but for sure it had to do with Mina loving him. He can't deal with it now he has 2 days left!
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 pm

"hey why dont we throw a surprise birthday party for her you know to relive some stress..." I said smiling at mina as she slept. "Zuko....im...sorry that I...upset you..." She said in her sleep and super adorably I might add.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 am

Zuko would halt in his tracks before turning to Katara. "Very well you make the preperations and my servants will assist you with any task. But I can't plan anything I have alot of work on my hands." I'll say while looking at Mina sleeping in my bed.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 am

"okay then zuko...this is gonna be her best birthday ever." i said smiling and covering her up as she curled up in the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Zuko would bow in response. "Very well then she may sleep in my quarters till night. But once I return she better be gone cause I can't go to bed with her in it.." He'll say at the last response but he was just plain zuko himself
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm

"Alright then zuko, she should wake before then." i said "....she didnt mean to upset you, im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 pm

I scowled at the idiot when he walked over. Who the hell was this asshole?

"Well... Tenten, Zoro, It is nice to finally meet you both. I am the one who had ordered that beautiful sword there."

This was the guy who had ordered the sword? Are you freaking serious? He didn't look like he even knew how to swing a stick. With that shitty attitude of his, he would get killed in a battle in no time. He was probably one of those guys who thought he was "the most skillful swordsman in the world". Tch, what a shame to have him wield that sword. He didn't deserve it. Hell, he didn't even deserve to be taught how to use a sword, let alone have one.

"And you don't make them?"

"No, I don't. I fight with them. You should be able to tell because you're not half blind." I stated, bluntly. I had to bite my tongue in order not to tell him off. The way he asked though... I didn't like it. At all. Tenten asked if he had a problem, and I was sure that he did. "Ya know what, I'm pretty damn positive that you do have a problem. Just because a woman made the sword doesn't change anything. Women are not inferior to men. So get off of your high horse and get over it. Otherwise, I'll kick your ass." I said, angrily. It always pissed me off when guys degraded women. Ever since someone told my friend that she would never be able to become a true swordsman because she was a girl, I got pissed when a guy said something like that.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:40 am

Zuko would nod in the meantime a few hours passed and zuko found himself at hs desk finishing up the papers he'd signed or read. Yawning he'll return to his bed room pushing open the doors he'll enter before he then began to remove his short and leave his boxers on.. Walking over to his bed he'll lay down in the total darkness of his sancuary
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 am

(mina)
I wondered around the palace and I stumbled across the courtyard. I sat down by the pond and watched the baby turtle ducks swim around and around "so cute." I said picking one up gently and it just looked at me and quacked making me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

"No, I don't. I fight with them. You should be able to tell because you're not half blind."

"Ooo, ouch... a cranky man you are." I acted as though he had poked me in the chest. This man seems a bit scary especially the fact that he fights with swords. Both Tenten and Zoro seem to be very built considering the thought that they fight with swords.

Sighing at Zoro's pissed off mood at the moment I ignored him knowing that calming him down wouldn't do no use. Looking back up to this man I held out my hand, "The sword costs 15,000 yen." I informed. Swords aren't easily baught since they do cost a lot. But being the nice person towards strangers like I usually am I smiled waiting for the money so we could ditch this guy as soon as possible.

"Ya know what, I'm pretty damn positive that you do have a problem. Just because a woman made the sword doesn't change anything. Women are not inferior to men. So get off of your high horse and get over it. Otherwise, I'll kick your ass."

I was soon to respond to the young missy who apparently made that beautiful sword but was suddenly interrupted by Zoro. "Now, now... I don't have a problem with it at all. It's just surprising, tis all." I reasoned holding up my hands in defense not wanting to fight since this wasn't really the right time. "Never in my life have I seen nor meet nor heard of a woman black smith... until now." I smiled towards the little missy who had asked for a large amount of money. Handing her a small bag which was double the amount she had asked for in pure gold plates.

Being handed a small bag was a bit surprising to me but as soon as I opened the small bag my eyes widened at the amount. It was way too much money, well how much golden plates costed. It was definately double the amount of money I had asked for. "... I Don't have any change..." I let out shaking my head. "Keep the change, Tenten." Was all he had said as he held out his hand for the sword. Blinking for a couple seconds I quickly took the sword and handed it to him. Although what he had said made me word vomit, which was speaking before thinking in my terms. "Look, just because you've never seen, heard, nor met a strong independent woman doesn't mean they're not out there. Don't underestimate us women just because all the women you've seen are fragile and weak." I found myself glaring up at him and the though lingered that I was probably over reacting but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Opening my eyes it was still late. Sitting up in bed I rubbed my head while pushing back my black hair only to have it fall back. Getting up I put on some of my pants before walking about the palace walls. Walking down one of the outside hallways I looked about the courtyard and saw Mina "Mina?" I called out as my golden eyes flared in the moonlight while I would approach her

Mai: "Damn it zuko where are you?!" I huffed out of breathe as i ran down the palace halls and stairs "WHY DID THIS PLACE HAVE TO BE BIG?" I growled with no emotion appearing on my face
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 pm

"oh zuko I was just playing with the turtle ducks because katara said she was too busy to play with me." I said with a smile. Everyone even zuko knew I was a kid at heart.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Zuko would just nod while turning to hear Mai but soon enough he shrugged off the feeling. Sighing, he'll began to walk towards the bridge in the garden..
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm

I smiled and went back to playing with the cute little animals. "so cute!" I giggled
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Zuko would stop before fully disappearing into the night "Mina isnt it your birthday tomorrow?" He'll ask while standing there his back turned against her
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 pm

"oh yes it is." I said glancing at zuko
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

" i was just wondering.." I'll answer softly before sitting down onto the soft grass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation RP
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: