AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mugiwara's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:16 am

(ya -_- Oi srry 4 d short reply im typing with 1 hand)

Akira would start the fire only to watch the flames dance. She couldn't sleep. but seeing zoro made her softly smile espeacially how easily knocked he is.. holding her katana in her lap she'll carress the sheath recieving a pulse in response " katon.. where r u?"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:14 am

"...Chakrat? Byukagana?" Luffy's lack of grammar never failed. He watched their hand motions intently, then nodded in understanding, "Yosh, I get that part!" Usopp, Chopper, and Franky all waved a hand in the air, teeth as sharp as a shark's, "YOU NEED HAND MOTIONS?!?"

I inspected and analyzed all of these dreams I don't recognize. The unfamiliar ones came and went, traveling through the wrecking seas of my consciousness. It took a minute for me to unscramble, and layout, the next imaginary world, but it was deciphered into a recognizable, familiar dream.
From the green belt balcony, the wildfires look so pretty, ponderosa canopy, I'd never leave if it were up to me. To the ruby redwood tree, and to the velvet climbing ivy, painted all mahogany, I'd never leave if it were up to me...
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.

(Stop apologizing! xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

( I know!! XDD mama and uncle don't mind at all!! X33 )

"Why don't we show you what it looks like when we activatd our Byakugan, Bee-yah-kuu-gun!" Kamiko suggested and sounding out the syllables. ( I think thaat's how you spell it ~_~ ) Daichi nodded as both him and his sister activated their Byakugan, vains appearing at their outer rims of their eyes.

"Especially since it seeems that Uncle Luffy is more of a visual learner." Daichi observed bith him and his sister thier Byakugan still activated. Both stood facing each other, before doing anything they respectfully bowed to each other and got into fighting stance like Neji and Hinata during Chunnin exams.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 pm

(hehe it a habit XD)

Akira would stay awake while keeping her eyes peeled for unwanted guest. Laying back she would take a glimpse at the black blanket in the sky whom fireflies seemed to be stuck in the darkness grasp. "stars,,,,flames of fire that ignite at night..whom giving someone a true sight. So grab a torch and light the night.. Before the darkness becomes a fright. " she'll say softly
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 pm

"Bee-yah-kuu-gun! Byakugan." The sencho was all too proud of saying the name right. He watched the two get into a fighting stance, and when veins appeared around their outer rims of their eyes before so, he couldn't help but laugh. "Shishi, looks like Zoro when he gets mad." He taunted childishly. The others of the crew, minus Nami and Sanji, gathered around, watching curiously.

With a starry brush, paint the dusk venetian blue. 'Cause in the evening hush, you'll never believe the view. And when the leaves return, and their whisperings fill the night, they'll freeze and burn, where fire and ice collide...
This was my world; this is where I went when I fell into the cozy caverns of sleep. It wasn't anything like the real world, because every particle was made of the little imagination I have left. Though, here, my imagination was takin' me away... but, it was comforting to say the least. Why did you think I sleep so much? To catch up on my beauty-sleep? Or because you think I'm lazy? Heh, if you did think something like that, you were mistaken...though the last question may be true........

(lol... nice quote btw, Akira^^ It's creative.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Both Daichi and Kamiko sighed at Uncle Luffy's comment with anime sweatdrops on the side of their heads. Soon both started attacking each other with serious expressions their moves were compared to Neji and Hinata's battle in the chunnin exams. Their hands shot their signature blue chakra, each blocking the other's attack.

( that's Akira for yah!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

(oh why thank u I made it up^^Wink

Akira would let the night pass while she still stayed awake. The star's fire began to estuingish (damn i can spell -.-*) as day light began to take over. Getting up she'll strap her katana's and look around as everything began to become clear. Sunlight would began to seep over the horizon and birds started to take off in the air. Exhaling she'll gaze around before turning to the still sleeping swordsman. Yawning herself she'll walk over to him
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 pm

(No prob.^^)

The crew watched, eyes tensely narrowed. They studied every move like it was a quiz between life and death; miss an answer, or miss a slight flex, and you die.

Meanwhile, I was still sleeping, a small smile tugging on my lips. My hand shifted closer to a sword, however. Someone was coming, my instincts were screaming at me of the presence. But, unconsciousness still roped around me, I only scratched the surface of waking up to the real world once more.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

As the fight continued on repeatedly, at Kamiko's hesitation of one second Daichi took the oprotunity to go head on. Palm aiming for Kamiko's stomache but as it was an inch away, Daichi froze. "If I were to really hit her, it would damage her." Daichi explained as Kamiko let out a sigh of relief, taking a breather. Both de-activated their Byakugan.

( I just realized that i'm not RPing myself!! 0.0 Akira!! Tenten is waiting for Nami's answer!! XPP Just... Btw!! XPP hehe ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

Akira would await for the swordsman to wake up. All she'll do was watch him while leaning against a tree. Her eyes would than look up at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 am

The crew all nodded, and it took them a minute to reply with a loud... "SUGOI!!!" Well, they all yelled it despite Robin of course. "Haha, ninjas are sooo cool!" An amazed Chopper squealed, but Luffy had a displeased look on his face due to that comment, "Meh, Pirates are better!" He stuck out his tongue.

A yawn. That's what I always woke up with. Then, I scratched my head and peered around through sleepy eyes, correction, through a sleepy eye. After that, I stretched and got up, rubbing the back of my neck while doing so. Another yawn. Now, I was fully awake and prepared for whatever the world had ready to hit me with. Memory was blank for just few seconds, but then it waved back, filling in banks with water. I positioned my swords rightfully on my left side, then jumped down almost silently, only sounds were the clanking of metal and light jingling of earrings. "Eh, can't believe it's morning already..."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 am

"Pros and Cons..."Daichi let out shrugging his shoulders................. "He means that there are good things and bad things in both." Kamiko explained suddenly letting the words 'good' lay in her right hand and the 'bad' in the other hand, like in those anime's where it suddenly becomes a teaching class. ( or sumthin like that xPP haha xDD )

Tenten came out of Nami's room her fist slightly tighted at the fact that Nami tried to poison her own daughter, but tried to stay calm as she re-entered the kitchen seeing Sanji plating the food.

Her mind flashed back to what had happened after knowing. Quickly standing up Tenten stared wide eyed, but calmed down hearing that her daughter was very perceptive. "It's... Fine!... As long as she wasn't hurt..." She tried to stay positive for her friend. "Excuse me... I left Sanji in the kitchen." I let out facing the door about to leave. "By the way.... I'm sure that there are other men out there that will love you for you... Sometimes it could even be right under your nose..." Tenten smiled glancing back at Nami.

Tenten tried to smile as his attention was on her, "Hey... I'm back..." Was all she let out.

( I did extra time and colored them through my mom's phone even though it's a bother xPP )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Akira would sigh before shaking her head. Looking around she'll already smelt the salty sea air. A very tangy taste.. "that way.." she pointed while walking through the vines and tree's already she can see the white sandy beach as for the clear blue sea. Walking on the sand her senses became more alive. "isnt that the ship?" she'll ask zoro while pointing north
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 am

Tenten had this urge to see her Akira as soon as possible. Guessing it was just one of the things of being a mother she tried to calm down a little knowing that Akira was a smart girl.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Luffy blinked, expression notifying that he was confused by Daichi's words. He turned to Kamiko when she explained what he was talking about. The captain nodded in complete understanding, though still not pleased with what had been said, he mumbled a 'meh...'

By the time Tenten returned, Sanji had prepared each plate in his own organized way, ready to be served up. He looked over at her, eyes welcoming, "Welcome back! ...How's Nami-swan?" What he really meant was what-the-hell-happened-to-her-so-I-can-kick-the-ass-of-the-one-responsible.

I rubbed my right eye, and when I looked back at the spot Akira was just standing at, she had already taken off. My eyebrow twitched, a vein making its appearance on my forehead, "Damn woman..." I growled gruffly. I slipped my right hand into my pocket, and laid my left on the hilt of my swords, then casually walked after her. I kept walking into leaves and shit though... got so fed up with it that I unsheathed Sandai Kitetsu and sliced up the plants and branches. I was at her side, sheathing my sword when we reached the beach. "Damn plants..." I muttered before looking in the direction she pointed at, "Yep, it is... thank god... I need a drink..." I automatically strolled off towards the ship, though somehow I ended up behind Akira moments after I left her... I scratched the back of my head, "The hell...?!" I walked off again, somehow ending up on a sea cliff this time, "...Shitty ship must keep changing its course..." I turned around and walked in the direction I swear I saw the ship in, though anonymously ended up back by Akira. "..........." My face darkened in irritation and anger.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 pm

"So Uncle Luffy! What do you guys like about being Pirate?" Kamiko asked curiously as Daichi just stood silently.

Tenten hesitated at the quiesrion just fpr a second. "It seems that Zoro has dumped Nami..." She let out not mentioning the other thing that bothered her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Akira would roll her eyes. Watching the ship she'll then softly laugh at zoro. "oi imma goin to throw u ova there aight? If im correct u'll land on the deck." she'll say then focus before turning to zoro "or i can freeze the ocean temproarily so we can cross?"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Luffy furrowed his eyebrows and lifted his left hand to his chin at Tenten's question. He then quickly beamed an ear to ear grin, hand falling into his lap, "Shishi, well, there are a lot of great things about being a pirate, the list is endless! But, it all adds up to one thing," He paused and took a deep breath, "ADVENTURE!!" He jumped to his feet, and threw his arms into the air, fists clenched.

The cook's eyes widened, and his mouth hung agape, cigarette falling to the wooden floor. Though, he recovered faster than the eye could catch, and was already running towards Nami's room yelling, "NAMI-SWAAAN! YOUR PRINCE IS HERE TO COMFORT YOU!!!"

"Grrr... what the hell are you laughing at...?!" I growled too lowly for anyone to catch the words, eye narrowed into a burning glare at the girl. My glare intensified and I crossed my arms over my chest, some would say I looked like I was being stubborn, "I can get to the ship by myself." Who the hell did this woman think she was, ordering me around and crap?! 'Should just slice her into a million pieces and feed her to the sharks... they gotta eat too, anyways...
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Nami would growl silently as she would slowly jump from her bed and open the door only to see Sanji "Sanji?" she questions while looking at him with red swollen eyes from crying too much

Akira would shot a venomous glare at Zoro "Dude stop being soo stubborn. I'm just trying to help a friend. Tho maybe you aren't considered a friend. Even so the girl behind that sword may have been a rival but in a friendship kind of way.... i don't kno how she could put up with u! God dammit! How can I be this nice to a man who doesnt deserve such gradatitude..? You kno what I don't know why u even followed me! In the first place! Why follow if your goin to get frusturated or pissed off?! Why? You kno what im wasting my time here! Its enough i had to deal with your fuckin ex who tried to kill me. Shit, you kno what i'm respecting you for my mother's sake.And because you won't stop at nothing to reach your goals and keep your promise. My bad, i'm sorry to be a burdern."

Akira would just mumble to herself and walk on the surface of the water and headed towards the ship. Only to see her mother and twin siblings "Mother.." she called out while jumping over the ship's rail and onto the deck.

(lol immmaaaa hyper.....Dude!! i recorded myself riding a dirtbike cept i fell off! Though my damn gear makes me look bulky! talk about muscles!! XD jk.. -.-*)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:22 pm

"It seems that you guys always do as you please, on your adventures and all that." Kamiko figured, imagining what it might be if she were a pirate out of curiousity.

Daichi on the other hand walked into the kitchen to see his mother watching as Sanji left to go comfort Nami. "Mother, are you okay?" Daichi asked as he walked up to her glancing at the food for a second. "OH! yeah, just happy to see Sanji cares for Nami so much." Tenten let out smiling now thinking of Neji and how she misses him so much. "You know Father cares for you just as much as Uncle Sanji cares for Auntie Nami... Although Father isn't that open to his feelings as much as Ucle Sanji is... and you know that." Daichi reasured his mother knowing exactly what she was obviously thinking. Tenten looked down at her son wide eyed for a few seconds but then turned into a happy smile. "Yeah I do... Thank you, Daichi." She let out her sweet voice reasuring Daichi that she felt better as she lightly kissed his head. Daichi, out of embarassment, blushed at the sudden kiss and suddenly feeling her arms wrapped around his shoulders made him blush even more. "My son has become a man! Just like his father!" Tenten shouted in happiness happy that her son was so worried about her that he came to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 am

"Hehe, well, yeah! Of course we do whatever we want, no one is the boss of us!" Luffy said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Sanji's eyes softened at the sight of Nami, "May I come in, sweetheart?"His tone was full of concern, and something that spelt out comfort was buried in it.

I tried so hard to ignore any single snide word she had to say, damn did I try so freaking hard. But then, she went way too fucking far: She mentioned something about her. That was my snapping point. No one talked about her under any circumstance. "Shut the FUCK UP! You HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HER!" Sandai Kitetsu was screaming for blood, and I made a mistake, I unsheathed him. I could control him, yeah, but in this state it was... difficult. However, before I could slice her in half, she had already escaped to the ship. I tied my bandanna onto my head - The Scythe of Death was here to claim its victim.

(Wow... that sucks... lol.... well, that's what gear does, live with it! Kidding ;p
Sorry 'bout the short post... would write more, but I'm kinda busy...)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:11 am

( MUSS-skulz!!!! X33 hehe OH hey you guys wanna post in the konoha high school?? just made it recently!! ;9 although my post is short xPP soo blleehh xPP )

"That sounds fun! Though it's kinda of the opposite for us Konoha Ninja, we are given missions and orders." Kamiko let out now thinking about it. "That's because the orders come from Hokage-sama, and whatever she chooses or decides is most likely be the wisest thing to do." Daichi came out from the kitchen with a large plate of meat. "She think things thuroughly for the sake of others." Tenten added as she came out of the kitchen as well with a large cart of multiple foods, but mostly meat! Tenten had always admired Hokage-sama, her strong and amazing personality, along with her amazing strength and knowledge. Especialy the fact that she has become a Hokage, even though she's a woman, Tenten had always, and will always, dream of becoming a well known woman just like her.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

(ur just jealous! Of..um- ... ur just jealous! lol jk XD haha so i like bulkyness! Espeacially on men :p)

Akira would walk to her mother "Mom...where's father? Is he with lee by any chance?" she asks

Nami would only nod and step aside to let the cook in. But she still had a frown pasted upon her lips
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:37 pm

"Akira!! you okay right?!" Tenten bursted out after putting the food down and getting hold of her daughter and checking obviously searching her body for any injuries. ( not sure if you do! BUT ookkayy!! XDD ) "OH your Father?? Yeah he's out on a mission with Lee, I believe he'll be back soon, or if not maybe tomorrow." Tenten let out now having Akira's question sinking in as she put her finger to her lip now thinking about Neji.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 am

Luffy frowned, "Being a ninja must suck then... rules and orders are no fun! Even if this Hokage person tells you do to them..." His frown automatically transformed into a childish grin when he caught sight of the meat. He sprinted over to the food and was eating in less than a second.

The cook brushed past Nami and walked over to a wall, then leant against it. "...Do you wanna talk about it?" He looked at her, expression as serious as it had ever been, well, for being around Nami, at least.

I walked to the ship, my cursed katana gripped in my left hand. The only thing that was guiding me was pure killing instinct. Expression was blank from the time I had left the spot where Akira and I got into the argument to the time I had reached the Thousand Sunny. I climbed aboard the ship and planted my feet onto the wooden floorboards with a 'thud'; I could feel my captain's eyes whiz right over to the spot I was standing in. His mouth was stuffed with food, but he gulped it down and tilted his straw hat forward, it shadowing his eyes. He clenched his hands into fists and held them up towards me. It always amazed me - He could tell if there was something wrong with someone in the crew before they even uttered a word. I scoffed and turned my head towards Akira and Tenten, glaring demonically at the both of them. I looked at Akira and smirked in some twisted, psycho way. The whole crew, who were getting into defensive stances, despite Nami and Sanji, had one thought processing through their minds - What did Akira do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugiwara's Place
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: