AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mugiwara's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:26 am

"I can do a lot more things, too!" Luffy nodded. Chopper placed a band-aid over Usopp's bump before he sat up. He rubbed his head, "Ow... what happened?" The marksman put his hand to his chin, pondering for a minute. Then, his gaze was sent over to Luffy. "You HIT me!!" He complained while the straw-hatted captain just laughed it off. Chopper looked at Daichi, fuming, "SMALL?!" The doctor piped up, transforming into his Heavy Point. He glared down at the now smaller-than-him kid.

Sanji grabbed some spice and walked over to where Tenten was cooking, sprinkling it on top of the meat. It was his own spice he had created awhile back, and he used it almost every time he cooked. "Well, that's good!" He grinned
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 am

"Like what? can I see?" Kamiko, obviously interested in Luffy's strage power. Watching Chopper suddenly grew, Daichi just kept an eye on his head as his own head moved from looking down to looking straight up. "Ohh~... I stand corrected... you're travel sized." Daichi thought thinking that he wanted a travel sized doctor. ( haha had to!! XDD haha )

Mixing in the sauce for the noodles as Sanji added something to the meat. "How about you, Sanji-san??" I asked wanting to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 am

"Sure~! ... But I can't really show you on the ship, I might break something..." Luffy mumbled and started walking to the railing of the ship again. He jumped off and landed onto the sand, head turning in different directions. Once he located what he was looking for, he goofy walked over to the two objects - Palm Trees. They were sturdy, he had come to the conclusion when he pulled on them, so they would work. He stretched out both of his arms, and grabbed a handhold on them. Then, he pulled back, and retracted his arms quickly, propelling himself far up into the air. In air-time, he laughed and waved at Kamiko.

Chopper nodded, "Yeah, so-... TRAVEL SIZED?!" He screeched, and Robin actually giggled in the background along with a laughed Franky and "Yo-hohoho-ing" Brook.

"A lot better since the crew reunited awhile back... before I was in hell... literally." The cook cringed at the thought, but smiled after a couple of seconds once more. He pulled open a drawer and took out some knives, getting ready to cut up some carrots and other things. (Wow, I suck at this xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 am

Kamiko just watched and waited for Luffy for a while. Then seeing him fly into the air Kamiko's eyes sparkled with amazment again as she waved back. "Waah!!~ you're so cool Uncle Luffy!!" Kamiko commented loud enough. "Hey, Uncle Luffy, does your power come in handy durring a battle?" Kamiko asked in wonder.

"So when you're small you're travel sized and this is your actual size... impressive..." Daichi thought out loud talking to chopper not noticing that he was so offended.

"you guys were apart?" Tenten paused in the middle of mixing the noodles together at the sudden news but continued on as she grabbed the handle of the pan and tossed it in the air a few times like a pro. Soon after she started making multiple trays of rice balls and sushi. ( No your fine!! XDD although if you want you can just say you made somthing like mine with the whole rice ball and sushi thing xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:03 pm

(sorry very late reply. Im currently staying at the hospital but one thing is great about it. Free wifi and Jell-0 ^W^)

Akira would chew on her piece of steak slowly to savor the flavor it contained; As for it have a rare taste. Smiling for a mere second before anyone see's her she'll swallow only to have her smile vanish. Her instincts felt a unwanted look from peering eyes and with hesitation she'll look up to see the navigtor glaring at her. Smirking Akira would just sit back and cross her arms under her neck "Hmph". Apparently she was a threat to the navigator's view. Maybe it had to do with the male right next to her.. Without a word Akira would glare back, yet hearing upon the swordsman words a shock expression came on her face. How could he tell that by looking at her sword?! For a mere minute she waz silent before answering. " Yes, the blade contains a story behind it as well as a promise. It's a memory of my old comrade as for his sheer will to become the greatest ninja known throughout the lands and if possible the world! But before he could complete such a goal... An assassin more likely an S-rank ninja came searching for him. So in that he had to leave... But before he left he intrusted me with his most trusted blade. A blade made by the finest steel ever unbreakable. And the gold isnt for display nor can it be bent.. Its more like a sealed chamber something lives in this blade, a power waiting to be unleashed. So thus I am to return him a promise to fulfill his wish and become the greatest ninja! I will not die till I complete my goal." Akira explains while grabbing the sword that rested in its ivory ingraved sheath while placing it on her lap she'll run her fingers down along the sheath recieving a unique reaction from the blade. It pulsed with a immense power something that hasnt awakened laid inside. "now then zoro i have a question for you." she asks

Nami would look over at Zoro and Akira frequently as they talked. She had a sort of bad feeling more likely a jealous feeling. Yet nami had something else in mind a devious plan... "Tenten...does Akira hate me?" she asks looking sad "I didnt mean to yell at her and stuff I was just pissed off at that Lazy ass over there." she'll say reffering zoro as the "Lazy ass"

Akira would flinch while hearing Nami talk to her mother. Clenching her fist she'll place her sword down and watch Nami cautiously. "damn women.." she says while watching her keep yakking away with her mother. But akira's eyes would look at the cook. "Sanji-kun.." she's says with a seducive voice "can you get me some booze or rum?" she asks sweetly like a little child like something she learned from her mother when she wanted something. "oi Zoro sorry for asking but is that your girlfriend?" she asks pointing at Nami while pushing the lovestruck cook away to go get the rum.  Akira would then lay back having her arms under her head as she awaited the swordsman answer. Yawning she waited. 

Nami would hear Akira's request for some rum and in doing so Nami would just toss a bottle of rum to Akira. Not only that it happened to be the one Nami was holding. "your welcome..." she says but really there was a slight growl

Catching the bottle , Akira would sit up and shake it around. The cap was open.. "i dont trust her nor this beverage.." she says smelling something odd about it.. Espeacially with some powder around the lid.. Tossing it overboard . Akira would get up ans strap her swords on her side. "You know what I will be leaving now.. I see she's nothing but a jealous bitch.. And i dont put up with that shit.. Im goin training.. Sorry zoro bye.. Bye everyone." she says while jumping over the railing of the ship and onto the water yet using her chakra she would walk on the surface of the water and head to the south part of land.. To set up some sort of training excercise for her. She rather be alone.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Luffy landed onto the deck of the ship with a "clank" sounded from his sandals. "Shishi, thanks!" He held up an arm, nodding, "Of course it does! Hand-to-hand combat is my fighting style!" The captain nodded twice more.

The doctor had calmed down, scratching his head nervously, "Sorry about getting mad! Oh, and actually, I have several forms! This isn't my "true" form though! I ate a devil-fruit like Luffy and a couple others of the crew! Though, mine's a Zoan-type." He smiled shyly.

Sanji nodded, "Yeah... we were all individually apart for 2 years... but that's a whole other depressing story! No need to ruin the happy mood." He watched as Tenten tossed the noddles in the air, "My, your cooking skills are great, Tenten-saaan!"

I huffed out an annoyed sigh; why did Nami have to get into a fight if a girl ever so even glance at me?! It was getting really irritating. However, my annoyance quickly dissolved as Akira began explaining her promise, her reason for living. I could feel a chuckle bubbling in my throat at her confused face, now I would have to explain later... oh well. While she was explaining, her words coated with pride, I actually grinned. Not one full of malice, not one that I gave before I started an interesting battle, but a happy-for grin. It was also one of understanding. When she finished her speech, my once-in-a-lifetime of seeing grin faded into a smile. However, it turned sour in seconds. I dropped my arms from behind my neck, raising a hand to my head. I was dizzy as hell thanks to the sword. Damn, that was one powerful blade. Sometimes, I wish I could slice up the connection that I had with katana. After about 3 minutes, my body readjusted back to usual, and I dropped my hand to my side where my katana usual were. They were up in the Crows Nest right now though, chatting with each other. I snapped out of my distracted state and turned back to Akira.... What kind of question would she want to ask me? A vein appeared on my head, "What the hell did you say, sea-witch!?" I growled at the navigator, hearing her calling me a lazy ass... what the hell did I do to her?! I made her damn pies, so what the hell?! I growled if off, focusing back on Akira. At her question, I was deadpanned. "HAAAAAA?!! THAT WAS YOUR QUESTION?!" My scarred eye twitched. I inhaled deeply, then exhaled, breathing out my anger mixed with a breath. "....Uh..... yeah, she is...." I muttered, voice sounded slightly unsure. After a minute, I sent Nami an icy-glare, "You spiked the drink?!" I shook my head in shame. But... before I knew it, Akira was leaving. I just stared at her departing figure, then snapped my head back at the witch. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled, tone full of rage, "You were being a bitch to her! What'd she do?! Huh?!"This was getting out of hand, and the only way to stop it was.... "I'm so freakin'done with you!" Before the navigator could get a word in, I stomped off up to the Crows Nest, gripped my swords, though gently despite my mood, and placed them in their rightful place. Then, I jumped out the window once more, went to the edge of the ship, and hopped down onto the sand. I thoughtlessly walked away to go hunt down Akira.

(lol it's m'kay Akira^^)

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:04 pm

( how come you're at the hospital??!! Did you get sick or something?? <=0 )

"Sugoi! Uncle Luffy!" Kamiko's eyes sparkled with amazment. "You and Uncle Lee are the only ones I know that only do hand-to-hand combat." Kamiko thought out loud.

"Several you say?? Then you must be a very important part of the crew for a doctor to have such power!" Daichi spoke his mind.

"Haha good idea!" I smled letting out a small giggle. "I'm sure it's just that she hasn't gotten to know you that much yet, so don't do anything that would tick her off..." I informed Namisince she was asking for advice about my own daughter. As Nami went off I hadn't known about Nami spiking Akira's drink.

Hearing Sanji praise me made me smile "Thanks Sanji!~" I thanked as I smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Akira kept walking on the clesr surface of water. Looking down into the sea mere colors of a beautiful reef reflected back as for the colorful bodies that swam gracfully. Sighing, she would then walk into the shore of the beach. Only to enter the woods, walking on a broken stone path leading her to a abandon temple.vines and plants seem to incircle around the temple's pillars as for it grew on the walls causing the paint to chip and the wall to have multiple cracks. Entering through the temple's gates she'll just walk around exploring this unusual place.

Nami eyes would widen hearing him saying the four words that came from his mouth. Her eyes would water as for becoming furious before she said "Zoro! Your seriously dumping me because of that girl? She's nothing but a angry bitch! Damn... Fuck you!!!! I dont care i can find another man! I dont need you!" she screams while streams of tears fled her eyes and with that her anger grew more as she flung a punch at the swordsman only to send him overboard the ship and into the water. Nami knew she didnt mean those words! But she was too furioua to think! She loved zoro but mostly he didnt want him to go! Crying she fled to her room to hid from peering eyes from the crew (damn i think i did d worst response! DX)

Akira would feel some odd presence in the atmosphere.. Something was watching her. Looking around she spotted a male dressed in armor also carrying fire arms more like a pistol or a RPK. He was some kind of marine. "who are you?" she asks in a plain voice while facing him. "Y-your a pirate! Drop your swords now! And come with me!" he says shaking while holding the pistol up at her yet his grip wasnt firm.  Chuckling Akira would look at him with a challenging look in her eyes "And if I do not obey?" The marine would growl yet he seemed very unsure about his move "Then I will have to take you down by force!" he says while placing his index finger onto the trigger "Aww can we make a deal?" she asks seducively while walking towards him putting a slight sway in her walk "I'm not going to hurt you" but the marine would hold up his gun cautiously while watching her approach! Shaking tremendously beads of sweat rolled down his face making him feel slightly uneasy. Akira was few inches away as she smiled for a mere second before growling jumping over the marine she'll draw out her two swords, the marine would fire but most of his bullets missed her. Spinning at a 360 degree Akira's blades would make contact with his neck and waist. Completeing her attack she stood awhile as her blades contained her victims blood running down the sheer keen blade. The marine stood with a shock expression on his face before his head slid off as for his waist. His legs still stood. A river of blood flowed down the temple's stairs as for Akira having a few splatters on her face and clothes. Besides the point she would withdraw her swords back into their sheath before feeling a slight pain in her gut. It seems on of the bullets made their way into her flesh. Cursing to herself she'll take off her shirt only to leave her in her mesh shirt. Pulling it up she'll reach into her wound to pull a tiny bullet out. Grunting she would then tear a piece of cloth of her shirt and wrap it around her wound tightly to stop the bleeding. Hitting her back against the wall she woukd slid down and sit there
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Luffy tilted his head, "Who's this Lee guy? Is he after the title of "Pirate King"?! Bet I could kick his ass!" He cracked his knuckles and neck. Usopp, Chopper, Franky, and Brook all sweat-dropped, each waving a hand in the air, "I don't think he's after your title."

"Don't think your compliments will make me happy, asshole!" The reindeer-doctor wagged his tail, his face red with embarrassment. Despite what he said, he was probably the happiest thing currently living at the time. As for what was going on with Nami and I, well, he knew it was a good idea to stay out of it as did the rest of the crew.

"Your welcome, Tenten-saan~!" The cook swooned while placing some meat on a plate. He put some vegetables on the side, alining them in a certain order so it would please the eye.

I didn't say a word back to Nami. Why should I? Tch, no one would ever win a verbal fight with that witch. When she punched me and sent me overboard, however, I could feel anger screaming to be let out, but I let it subside. Then, I calmly resurfaced from the depths of the ocean. I swam for a couple seconds before I could touch the shallow, sandy floor. The whole time I had my back turned to the Thousand Sunny, and I did until I vanished from sight of the crew. My usual slicked back green hair hung in front of my scarred eye, covering it from all view. Didn't really bother me though so I just left it like that, besides, it would save the question of what happened to my eye. My clothes were soaked too... meh, I was used to it, they would dry. I did take off my shirt and I wrung out the water from it, though. Just swung it over my shoulder and continued walking to.... come to think of it, where in the hell was I? She was headed south and south was... down, right? Yeah, I'll go with that... but how the hell was I supposed to go down? Ugh, forget it, I'll just let my luck guide me...

I had been running blindly for awhile, but at the all too familiar sound of a gun shot, I slid to a stop and turned my head to where the ear-bleeding sound came from. I absolutely freaking, with a passion, hated guns. Cowards used them! Now, Usopp was a different story... pirate marksmen usually were a different story, if they used a gun honorably that is. Ah, why the hell am I just standing here?! I took towards to the shot, the soothing sound of swords clanking against one another with each fast step. I paid no attention to my surroundings, focused on only finding out who was shot and who shot who. I narrowed an eye, the irritating colors of blue and white catching my sight. Ugh...Marines... I sighed, they were here too?! We just couldn't get away from them, huh? They weren't even fun to fight anymore... one cut from a single blade of mine and they were dead. What a challenge, huh? I caught sight of another person, Oh... found her... I slowed into a walk and rested my left arm on the hilt of Shuushi, watching the girl cut up the marine. I did notice that she had gotten shot before she even noticed herself, adrenaline probably too high to notice pain. At her attack I shook my head in disappointment. "Attacking from behind, bad form. You still have a lot to learn." I spoke up from the shadows, after she had hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

"Uncle Lee isn't after your title, he wants to be a respected ninja by inly using Taijutsu, which is hand to hand combat." Kamiko explained a sweat drop on the side of her head when saying Lee wasn't after the Pirate title.

"I was merely stating what I thought..." Daichi mentioned not really minding what Chopper had said.

Hearing Nami's shouting as i had already plated the fried noodles, rice balls, and sushi in seperate plates. I quickly saw that Nami had rushed up to her room with tears falling from her eyes and Zoro in the sky. "Hold on Sanji, I wanna check on Nami..." I let out wiping my hands on the apron i had on as I ran up to Nami's room. Seeing that her door was shut i slowly came up to it and lightly knocked it. "Nami? can I come in?" I asked in a light concerned voice.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Nami would look up from her pillow and wipe away her tears "you can come in tenten.." she says slightly with a sad tone

Akira would curse at herself at how she attacked the marine.. "damn it.." she knew that was the stupidest move but she didnt care or seem to notice.. She was just soo angry with nami. Hearing another voice she'll look up startled before reconizing the voice. Flinching she'll move slightly "Zoro? What you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend? And yes i know it was the worst attack.. Not like i do that all the time.." she says
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Opening Nami's door with the panda apron still on, I peeked my head in first and looked over at Nami with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked gently as I sat next to her gently my hand on my lap and the other on her back for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 am

"...Oh, okay, then whatever!" Luffy shrugged it off with a grin. But, the grin faded away, and the Sencho tilted his head, "What's Tayjust?" He scrambled the words out, but seemed oblivious to his lack of grammar.

Usopp laughed, "Erm, he's actually extremely happy about what you said, so ignore the 'asshole' comment." The doctor was happily skipping around the deck, looking to be in his own world of imagination.

"Nami-swan? Is there something wrong with her?!" Sanji asked, tone frantic. There was a dash of something saying, "Whoever-hurt-Nami-Swan-is-going-to-get-the-shit-knocked-out-off-him", in it though. Before he got an answer, Tenten was already out the door. He desperately wanted to go after her to find out what happened, but another part of him knew that Tenten had it covered. He also had to cook, thus he went about cooking and let the ninja-girl handle it.

I stepped out of the shadowing trees, casually strolling over to the girl, eye flashing straight to her wound. Just a bullet wound... she'll get over it. I scowled at her few questions, weren't they obvious? "I'm here for you, wasn't gonna let you run off by yourself just cause you're upset... for whatever reason that is..." My scowl deepened at her third question, "Meh, we're done. I can only hang with her attitude for so long 'till I snap, 'guess." I shrugged, leaned against a tree, and closed my usually opened eye, "Nonetheless, you should never attack from behind. Even if your life depends upon so." I straightened up, rolling my shoulders, "Anyways, more marines are probably going to come, not that they're a problem, but you got a wound and we should probably have Chopper ta-" I unsheathed Wado Ichimonji in a millisecond, sharp eyes blurred as they flashed to my right. "Gah, too late... tch, doesn't matter anyways, I'll just slice a pathway through them, using there bones as ground." That malicious grin etched its way onto my features again, sewing through my skin. This was going to be boring, but to hell with it, at least I'd actually be able to swing my sword and cut through a body... That sounded evil, didn't it? 'S what I get for remaining in a dark, demonic island for 2 years and 3 months... I muttered something about a "giant paw-bear" under my breath and walked over to Akira, placing Wado in my mouth, and picked her up bridal-style. "Uh... don't get any ideas by the way I'm carrying you... Or why I’m saving you... just don’t want Tenten yelling at my face and blaming me for your injuries... can't chance on you getting more..." I muttered, looking away for a split second as my prized-sword brushed right over the girl. I knew she was going to protest against what I was doing, but she'd have to deal with it. I heard yelling, and I twisted my head back to front, eyes boringly scanning the group of marines. "...No commander? No admiral? Just a bunch of shitty marines?!" I snarled, voice clear with anger and annoyance despite the hilt that was occupying my mouth. They didn't respond, just charged at me, though shakily and hesitantly. "... You might want to cover your face with something, things are gonna get messy..." With that, I charged back at the group, teeth gripped harshly onto the white hilt. One single slash was all it took, pained screams filled the air, and their blood splat onto my face. This was, to sum it up, boring as hell... "Damn... didn't even take a second to waist all these bastards..."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:53 am

( haha smart boy Zoro!! ^_~ haha x33 )

"Not Tayjutsu, Taijustu! It's, as I said, Hand to hand combat." I explained as though it was two plus two. Her pale eyes stared up at Luffy giggling at how he pronounced Taijutsu. Kamiko's hair flowed with the ocean wind showing that her hair was a mixture of dark brown, which was from me, and dark purple, which is from Hinata's side.

Daichi nodded at Usopp then stared at him. "And what are you to this crew?" Daichi's pale eyes eyed his unusualy long nose. His long brown hair, like his father's, tied in a high pony tail flowed with the ocean wind. "Is your nose real?" Daichi finally let out the question ringing in his head.

Tenten was worried for her crying friend seeing as this was probabdy the first time for Tenten to see Nami like this. Tenten's hair tied loosely in a braid, letting it flow over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Akira would have a bad feeling.. If the swordsman carried her. But telling her to close her eyes cause all these marines were goin to get slaughtered she didnt even bother to close her eyes. She was used to all of this. But she still was uncomfortable of the swordsman carrying her "zoro do you even know where your goin? " she asks

"zoro dumped me.." she says between tears while she would bury her face in her pillow

(sorry it short... My left eye just had surgery today.)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

"Ohh~! ... Why does the name have to be so smarty-like? Couldn't they just say Hand-To-Hand Combat?" The captain asked, eyebrows furrowed. Usopp and Chopper sweat-dropped again.

Usopp looked at Daichi, face blank for a second, then he huffed out his chest in a so called "heroic manner" and pointed to himself again,"I am the Great Captain-" "For the last time, I'M THE CAPTAIN!!!" "-... I'm a Brave Warrior of the Sea, the Marksman, Usopp!" He grinned proudly, but after Daichi's question, the grin turned into an expression of fury, "I GOT THIS NOSE FROM MY MOM!! DON'T MAKE FUN OF IT!"

I stopped in my tracks, face darkening, " 'Course I know where I'm going...WHY?! YOU THINK I'M GONNA GET LOST?!" I put emphasis on the word 'lost' purposely. For some mysterious reason, everyone always thought I got lost, but they were the ones who got lost! Tch... me getting lost... the hell do they think I am?! That vein appeared on my forehead again, eyes white in rage as I stomped off the way I came... I think...... shit......

(Don't apologize, it is fine.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 pm

"Aww, i'm sorry, Nami... But knowing Zoro i'm sure it's a good reason and you and I both know that..." I explained calmly not wanting to think that Zoro or Nami were at fault. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder for comfort.

"It's just our ninja way, Uncle Luffy." Kamiko let out a laugh.

Daichi looked up at Usopp saying nothing.

( yeah don't apologize mah daughter!! )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Akira would chuckle while the swordsman carried her. Apparently he gets annoyed by so many questions, though she is the same occasionally. But telling by his facial expression he was trying to head the way he came from. Poking his forehead she would yank his shirt to make him halt only to slither out of his grasp limping forward she would place her palm on the tree the listen.. "The ocean is just west from here.. Zoro arigato for coming for me. Though you may not acknowledge my thanks." she says while placing her swords down. Her wound wasn't much of a problem she could heal it just like that.

Nami would have a blank stare before sadly nodding at tenten's words "i guess so.." she would say

(again sorry it short apparently im having a small surgery on my thumb)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

( why's that?? <=0 )

"Now I heard yelling out there before you left, what did you guys fight about?" I asked seeing that she had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Luffy stuck out his tongue, "Meh... I don't really like your guys way... but oh well! That's your guys' thing so whatever!" The devil-fruit user shrugged, but after a moment, he curiously asked: "What kind of stuff can you do?"

Usopp stared back at the kid, eyes narrowed, "What?" His tone of voice settled back into the original.

I rubbed my forehead, didn't hurt just... why'd she have to go and poke me?! When I felt her trying to slither her body out of my grasp, I loosened it. While muttering something I wanna keep to myself, I threw my head up and unclenched my teeth from the hilt that belonged to Wado Ichimonji, said blade slicing freely threw the air before I shifted to the right. Then, it slid through the sheath with a 'shink'. "Meh... your welcome... or whatever..." I muttered the five words lowly, though two and three the lowest. I turned to what I thought, no, what I knew was west, "So, this way?" Truthfully, the direction was east.....

(What Tenten said)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

"Since I belong in the Hyuuga clan I am able to see, press, and damage your pressure points." I explained pointing at my eyes.

"You look funny..." Daichi put it simply his emotionlsss face.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Akira would laugh silently at the swordsman "tsk. Eh i didnt have to thank u." she says with a blank expression though she would then walk west only to stop and turn to zoro " oi i think we gotta camp here tonight. Its getting pitch black.." she suggests "but if you want to proceed be my guest." she would say while taking out her hyuuga sword and chopping a tree down only to chop the fallen tree into chunks. Heading towards a clearing she would place her favorite sword with the ivory sheath down as she carried her hyuuga sword in her mouth. Placing the logs down she would began surrounding the wood with stones before stabbing her hyuuga sword in the ground
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

(oh because apparently ever since i got my thumb cut open one day by broken glass it got an infection.. Leaving my thumb to not feel anything more likely the nerves were cut. Also my parents didnt take me to the hospital when i was bleeding alot. So instead the put a napkin over it till the bleeding stop. Also to let it heal on its own DX)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am

(...The freak were your parents thinking?! That sucks...-_-)

Luffy blinked, then, a second later, his eyes were literally shining with a bright, starry light, blinding the rest of the crew. Those who were on deck with him, anyways. "Sugoi!"

The marksman sulkily collapsed on the ground, a heavy haze surrounding him, "Why does everyone always make fun of me...?" He whined, tears flowing down his face.

I raised an eyebrow, sure it was getting dark, but we could always make a makeshift torch... eh, whatever. I really wasn't in the mood to walk anyways, too tired. Didn't respond to her, just jumped up on a branch of a sturdy tree. I sat down, leaning up against the trunk, laid my swords against my right shoulder, and encircled them with my right arm. I pressed my elbow up against my knee, and covered my scarred, presumed to be blinded eye with my left palm. Before I did that though, I brushed my prickly, spiky hair away from the eye. The other eye was half-closed, boring into the dark, twinkling abyss above. I've been sleeping with the nightlight unplugged... with a note on the rocking chair, that says I'm dreaming of the life I once loved... so wake me if you're out there... The eye closed, twinkling images still echoing across it. ...Wake me if you’re out there... Thoughts dissipated, silence blanketed the outer limits, and the image gave one last spark before dieing out...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am

( .... What the heck??!! I agree with Zoro!! XPP )

"Oh and also charkra points as well with pressure points." Kamiko mentioned. "And how I'm able to see these pressure points and chakra points is by activating my Byakugan." She explained smiling at how wowed Uncle Luffy was. "Although I'm still in training..." She nervously scratched the back of her head a color combonoation of Dark brown and Dark purple colored hair.

Daichi then turned his attention to his Sister, hearing that she was talking about our skills and abilities. "We are also able to control our chakra making it build up in out hands and releasing it all at the same time." Daichi explained as Kamiko made visuals by making hand motions that were describing what Daichi explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugiwara's Place
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: