AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mugiwara's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

The white windy waves washed against the shore, ceasing back into the untamable blue void, then attacking the sandy shore once more. This spree never ended, it grew stronger or, at times, weaker, but never did it end. Thus, the gorgeous sound that it made sung always. Howling winds blew the sand into a spiral; the sand screamed as it spun ‘round and ‘round on its own little roller-coaster, dissolving into the atmosphere. The sun glared at the sand, making it sparkle as the coaster-plain carried away. Albatrosses stood on the docks, staring intensely at the ocean before taking flight into the sunlight, then diving back down to sea-level. If you looked away, then glanced back, their figure could be outlined as they flew off with a meal. Overall, it was a typical, calm day upon the beach; aboard the Thousand Sunny, however, things were never calm.

-

Tangerines will forever be my mortal enemy from here on. If they hadn’t been sitting in what was clearly a laundry basket, I wouldn’t even be here right now! Turn that dream to dust though, because I was digging thoroughly through ingredients for damned pies. I scowled grimly at two thoughts: One, I couldn’t find the freaking ingredients and I had no idea what the hell half of the stuff was, and two, I couldn’t believe that sea-witch was making me do this! But no, it was apparently the worst thing I‘ve ever done so to speak, but when had I even done anything to deserve her wrath?! I ran my hand through my hair and scanned around the kitchen once more, groaning while doing so. “Damn it…”

-Earlier that day-

Luffy was goofing off, shocking, isn’t it? He was daring to stand at the edge of the ship, dangling by his feet, every once in a while fooling Usopp and Chopper with his warning of, “I’m gonna fall!”. He just laughed afterwards though, and the two just as kiddish pirates scolded him with yells. I was busy training, but my concentration had finally broke, and I looked over to see what the morons were up to. I sweat dropped, knowing exactly how this would total out. Luffy would manage to fall into the death-trap, to him at least, then Chopper would dive in to rescue him, also a death-trap for him, and I would have to dive into the water and save both of their asses. Of course, Usopp could always take the initiation and save them, but he was too busy coming up with the cowardly excuse of, “Can’t-jump-into-the-sea-king-infested-water-oasis.” That excuse didn’t work here though, but he was too scared out of his wits to correct himself. Leaving it up to me. Lovely.

I growled in pure annoyance before setting down my dumbbells, just about to command the madness to a stop. However, the sound of heavy steps, similar to stomping, caught my attention, and I stopped. Then, I heard Luffy yelp. Definitely Nami. She had set down a laundry basket harshly, shoved Chopper and Usopp out of her away, and dragged Luffy back onto the ship by his ankles. She asked him just what the hell he was doin’, he only responded with a "I wasn’t really gonna fall" and a huff. She remarked that he couldn’t mess around near water, especially since Chopper and Usopp were “supervising”. I gulped, yeah, it was about time I took my leave before she came up with something to yell at me with. I wasn’t too keen on getting my “debt” raised even more. So, I casually walked to the galley door, whistling all the way there. Before I entered, however, I made a bad decision. Took off my shirt and haramaki, rolled them into a clump, then tossed ‘em into the “laundry basket”. Then, I opened the door to the galley, closed it behind me, and let out a sigh of relief.

Should’ve known the ero-cook was going to be in there, but I didn’t expect Robin to be also. Shrugged it off though. We got into a verbal fight in no time thanks to his smart-ass comments, one of them being to “stay away from the food cause I your all sweaty and disgusting”. Robin just sat there silently, sipping tea. Suddenly, a high pitched scream echoed from outside. Door swung open, and, unfortunately, I was still standing right in front of it. So, when it swung open, flattened me up against the wall behind it. The thing that happened to make the ungodly noise was Nami, and she peered around the room with narrowed eyes, teeth jaggedly when she yelled “Where is he?!” Idiot-cook asked who was probably trying not too keel over from her so-called “ferocious beauty”… Still didn’t buy that crap. Sea-witch responded with my name. Well shit. I let out a small groan from behind the door, and she whipped around, slamming the door shut only to reveal a very flattened… me. She peeled me off from the wall violently and started ranging my neck, calling me a disgusting pig and other lies I don’t even remember. I choked out a “What’s wrong with you?!”, she yelled in my ear, “Nothing! What’s wrong with you?! You got sweat all of over my tangerines!” Confused me a bit, yelled back at her I didn’t get sweat over her stupid tangerines, and furthermore, why was everyone assuming that I was going to get sweat over everything… Anyways, she yelled at me again, telling me that my clothes got her tangerines all sweaty, cried a “How would you like it if sweat got all over your tangerines?!”, and shoved my clothes into my face. I had to admit, the smell was morbid. I yelled an apology and told her she didn’t have to be so anal about it. An evil gleam showed in her eyes, and I knew that was the wrong word to say. Then she preceded to kick me in my balls - my fucking balls for gods sake - and told me I was to make the pies.

-

So here I was, locked in the kitchen , making some stupid pies because I couldn’t afford for my debt to raise another million beris. I’d probably be in here for my whole life at this rate unless someone decided to save me from this hell. Decided to wear one of dartboard-eyebrow's aprons to piss him off, but I looked into the shiny fridge door and clenched my teeth - why was the idiot-cook such a fag?!

Mugiwara's Place Cruel_and_unusual_punishment_by_codenamezimbabwe-d41w977
(Haha, got the idea from a fanfic I read awhile back :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

After a long morning of training with her kids, Tenten had recently decided to visit her friends they haven’t seen in a while. Sweat dripped down her face as she finally entered her own house feeling the heat wave just hit her face and she froze from the extreme heat. Slouching her back as she sighed wanting something to cool herself down, thinking that a cold shower was the right idea. Drying her dark brown hair and choosing to just look simple with a tank top and a pair of shorts along with a swimsuit underneath, she headed to the kitchen not wanting to arrive empty hand. So she just started cooking with a whole bunch of meat that she knew the whole crew would love.

She had received a sudden notice that her friends, who had been gone for a while, had returned by a tall green haired man barging into her own house leaving a hole in the front door. Seeing that he was surprised to see Tenten implied that he had barged in without knowing who exactly was living in the house.

Cooking with as much meat as possible along with rice for the four layered bento she was bringing, wrapped it with a large light pinked piece of cloth with Panda patterns all over it. Satisfied with that, thinking ahead Tenten quickly grabbed a medium sized cooler, filling it with ice and cooling Popsicle’s still wrapped in their plastic wrappings.

Working with scrolls her whole life, Tenten sealed the food she had just made into her large king sized scroll with multiple hand signs and strapped it against her lower back like she usually does when going out on a dangerous mission.

"Mama? Where you going?” Kamiko came into the house immediately seeing the large scroll on her lower back. “Oh, I’m going to visit a couple of my friends along with Uncle Zoro.” Tenten let out smiling as Daichi came in as well. “You guys wanna come too?” She asked seeing Daichi obviously wanted to see uncle Zoro with his eyes sparkling with excitement from the even mention of his name. Tenten giggled as his son just nodded, Kamiko ‘Hmph’ed at the thought of him. “Whatever...” Was all Kamiko let out since she had nothing else to do and she wasn’t the type of girl who would just stay at home and melt from the heat.

“Alright! Ready?” Tenten let out as she held her hand only having her fore and middle finger sticking up, her fore finger closer to her chest as all three of them disappeared within a puff of smoke.

Suddenly appearing upon the deck of the ship within a puff of smoke, Tenten immediately slouched her back fanning herself with her own hand from the direct heat of the sun. “Yoooo-hooo!!” Tenten let out in a loud voice, as both Daichi and Kamiko looked around observing the surroundings on the ship. They were in their Gennin years, so they weren’t really used to all the sudden change of scenery.

( Sorry it took so long xPP BUT i guess this is okay xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

In a poof of black smoke. Akira would stand alongside her mother as she had a toothpick in her mouth. Lazily resting her arm on the hilt of her katana's she would gaze around the ship. But what disturbed her was the orange-haired chick yelling so loud. Already Akira was annoyed only to have a small vein appear on the side of her head. Grinding her teeth she would speak "Oi can you quite down a bit?" she yelled at the orange head. "mother who are these people?" she asks

(sorry it short! -.-* but hey i will post longer kk!)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

"Neee.... I'm soooo borrreeed~!!" A certain straw-hatted captain complained, sprawled out on the grass of the specially built ship. His hat was tipped forward, covering his eyes from the deadly beams of the sun. "...I'm da captain...should be able to do whatever I want on the ship!" Said captain sat up, positioning his treasured hat on top of his head rightfully. His eyes were narrowed, arms crossed against his chest, and a pout was visible on his face; all in a childish manner. He stood and stomped over to where he was goofing off once before, only to pause at a yell. "Huh?" He tilted his head in confusion, just as a dog would when they tried to pick up a sound better. Then, he ran over to the railing of the ship. "Shishishishi!!" He laughed his trade-mark one, an ear-to-ear grin plastered on his face, "TENTEN!!"

Usopp sighed, goggles on, and screw driver in hand. He was fixing up something, probably a kind of new invention. "I know your bored Luffy... you've said it a thousand times..." He smirked though while getting up, pointing to himself "heroically", "But watch as the great Captain Uso-" The marksman sweat-dropped when Luffy stomped away from him in the middle of his speech. Tears ran down his face, "You could have at least waited until I was done talking...." Luckily, the reindeer-doctor was by his side, pleading for him to finish the speech. Just as he was about to say another word, Luffy's yell interrupted him. The two pirates looked at each other before dashing over to the railing where the captain was. There eyes got wide, "IT'S YOU?!" They yelled just as loud as Luffy in harmony.

Meanwhile, Sanji was waiting on Robin, as usual. He got on a knee and held out a tray with a cooling glass of lemonade on it, made "especially for her". Robin smiled lightly, "Thank-you, cook-san." Sanji noodle-danced around the neck while yelling, "YOUR WELCOME, ROBIN-CHAAAAAN~~!" He finally ended up running into a wall, then fell back onto the wooden deck, a noes bleed visible on his face as he mumbled stuff about angels. Whether he obtained it from running into the wall or just from looking at Robin was unknown. Robin sat there, still smiling, but her indigo eyes lingered over to her 4 yelling crew mates. Curiously, she got up and walked over to her yelling nakama. Sanji had recovered, blowing a puff of cigar smoke out, "What are those idiots yelling about now?" He strolled back behind Robin, and when he caught sight of Tenten... "TENTEN-SAAAAAAAN!!" His eyes turned to hearts. Robin quietly observed the familiar girl with a welcoming smile.

Franky and Brook had walked up from below deck. They were, most likely, working on some new invention like Usopp; this one for the ship, though. They heard all of the ruckus and had decided to check it out, much like the rest of the crew. Franky lifted up his glasses, "Tenten-sis is here?! Super!" He struck his pose. "Yo-hohoho!! Tenten-san! How do you do?" Brook called from upon the ship, sipping some tea.

At the sound of a voice from behind them, however, the whole crew, minus I, Robin, who silently stood there still, and Sanji, who was too love-struck to say anything, turned around and pointed accusingly, "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!"

Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Akira would look upon that crew as she would still rest her palm on her katana's, chewing on the toothpick she would spit it out and turn to sanji and them "me?" she questions "I'm Akira Hyuuga." she says with a small smile though really she didnt mean it. Yet she would look at zoro for a sec and smirk before turning to the orange head that was fuming at her. Her aura was intense as she would clench her fists. A evil face plastered on her the look usually Luffy and Chopper plus Usopp would fear.

Nami: Who the hell are you!?" she yelled still fuming when akira told her to quite down but really it was shut the fuck up!

Turning to face the orange headed girl akira would have a blank expression. Only to tap her fingers on the hilt of her swords as she would grin ' Well isnt that a rude remark to guest? Im Akira you dimwit i introduced myself earlier. Maybe if you would keep your voice down, you wouldnt of gone deaf." Akira would say "Tsk."

Nami would growl before waving her fists in the air. Like her orignal anime look with a vein on the side of her head and steam fuming all around espeacially her evil eyes and sharp teeth as she would yell "who the fuck do you think you are! Bitch! I will fuckin kiss your ass sky high!" she growled while chopper tried to calm her down. (lol sorrh for the language XD)

Akira would laugh "you hate me?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:55 pm

( It's cool Akira! Don't worry bout it!! =33 )

"Minna!!!" I shouted overly happy to see all my old friends. "Aww I missed you guys!!!~" I whined as though I was about to cry, but didn't. My three kids just stared at so many people upon the ship. Hearing Akira speak up they all looked at her as I smiled nervously.

"Now, Akira! Be nice! They're my friends! and Mama hasn't seen them in a long time!" I reasoned with a motherly voice her height almost to my own.

"Nami, I'm sorry about that!" I apologized nervously bowing down respectivly.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

( lol k^^)

Akira would wrapnher arms around her chest as she would look away annoyingly. Already nami was placed on her hate list. Without another word Akira would look at Zoro before walking next to her mother. And bowing too "S-sorry N-n--namii.." she managed to say without choking. Never has she apologized to someone she hates.

nami would growl before turning to Tenten "no its fine.." she says but surely you could tell the navigator was truely annoyed. Nami would just walk over to zoro and grab him by the collar "where the damn pies?" she growled
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm

"Now that's my girl!" I let out with a smile as I rubbed my ckeek against Akira's.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Akira would only grunt
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 pm

"Ohhh..." Luffy mumbled and raised up a hand, "YO AKIRA!" He said while waving. Sanji hit him atop his head, "Idiot... show some respect to a lady!" The cook muttered and walked over to Akira, getting down on one knee once more. He took her hand in his and raised it to his lips, "Oh, my dear Akira, what a lovely name. Tell me, did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" However, the dueling with Nami started, and he simply fainted again, whispering things about "ferocious beauty".

Luffy turned back to Tenten, rubbing his head, still grinning though, "Shishishi, we missed ya too!!" He laughed. The crew nodded in agreement with him. I chuckled and took a seat against the railing, raising an eyebrow at the glances Akira sent me. Shrugged it off, though. When the two girls started to argue, I rubbed my temples, getting a headache from all the yelling. Finally, it was over... well, kinda. I was sent from my sitting place to standing in a split second, being held "hostage" by Nami. "Your shitty pies are in the kitchen!" I glared daggers at her. It was then, however, when I noticed I was still wearing the godforsaken apron. I pushed Nami away from me and teared the damn thing off, feeling my face redden in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 pm

"Sanji, it's always good to see that still respect woman!" I let out in a giggle seeing Sanji showing such kindness. "Although, please don't hit on my daughter." Letting out a small nervous giggle.

"OH yeah, everyone! I'd like you to meet my three children!" I motioned happily towards them Daichi kept emotionless, Kamiko waved 'hi' with a toothy grin, as Akira just looked away. "Daichi, my only son. k
Kamiko, my second daughter. And Akira my oldest daughter." I introduced them as I hugged each of my children with a smile.

Seeing Zoro's apron I ran over to him. "That's an adorable apron!!.... Wait, why were you wearing this, Zoro?" I asked as Akira and Kamiko goggled at tje sight of Zoro wearing such an apron.

"Oh... Zoro already made you food??" My voice in a low disappointed voice trying not to show it. My hand touching the scroll on my lower back. Of couse, they already have food... Now my food's gone to waste...

( sorry I left last night... ;/\; my dad keeps on kicking me off. uuhhhhgggg!!!! *Makes a whining baby sound* T-T )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 pm

"Whatever you wish Tenten-san~~!" The cook cooed. I slapped my forehead, "Why are you such an idiot..." When Tenten ran over to me, my eye twitched at what she had said; I threw the shitty apron at the ero-cook, then stomped off to find a shirt, not wanting to explain a single thing. "WHAT THE HELL, MARIMO?!?" I could just hear dartboard-eyebrows fuming, victory was mine.

Luffy waved at the three, "Yo, I'm Monkey D. Luffy, the captain of the Straw-Hat Crew!" He laughed, "You already met Zoro and Nami!"
"I'm the Great Captain-" "I'M THE CAPTAIN!!" "-.... I'm the Great Marksman, Usopp!"
"I'm the cook, Sanji." He pulled out a new cigar and lit it.
"I-I'm T-Tony Tony C-Chopper.... t-the d-doctor..." The reindeer hid behind Usopp, but in full view....
"Nico Robin, the archeologist." She smiled warmly.
"SUUUUPPPPEEEERRR FRRRANKY~!! The Shipwright, OW!" Once again, he struck his signature pose.
"Yo-hohoho! I'm Brook, the musician!" The skeleton laughed.

Luffy perked up rand ran over to Tenten, eyes sparkling, "FOOD?! Did you make MEAT?!" The captain yelled hopefully. "Heh, well, the idiot-marimo made food... but it’s not really a real meal. Plus, it probably turned out like shit." Sanji spoke while taking the apron off of his head, eyes narrowed at it.

(lol, it's cool... Sad that you keep getting kicked off your laptop though T.T)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:43 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Daichi let out in his emotionless voice. "Glad to you guys!!" Kamiko grinning.

I giggled as Luffy's excitment "Yeah, I made enough food for everyone." I let out smiling as I unstrapped my large scroll but did not summon the food. "But..." I hesitated.

"Are you sure that it's okay to just throw away the food Zoro made??" I asked seeing that Zoro just stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 pm

"Eh, we won't throw it out; probably just save it for later... If it's not good, I'll just make Luffy here eat it." Sanji replied, grinning reassuringly. Luffy stared at the scroll, eyes intense. The cook dragged him away from it though, muttering something about an "impatient captain, pigs, etc". Luffy just pouted again, whining as he got farther away from the "scroll of heaven".

After a minute or two, I jumped out of the window from the Crow's Nest, landing casually. I had on a simple black, button up collared shirt, but, as usual, I left the buttons undone. "...The hell?" I muttered while seeing Luffy being dragged away. I sweat dropped.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:23 pm

"Well, then I hope you don't mind." I let out as I opened the scroll. "might want to makes some room." I informed as I bit my thumb making it bleed. Laying the scroll on the floor I glided my thumb over the black ink writings. Within a larde puff of smoke a large table and cloth appeared with all types of food already served on the table. There were a whole bunch of meat, just as Luffy had wanted bowls of rice for everyone, vegies and etc. Also a medium sized cooler appeared in my hand within another puff of smoke.

"I hope you like it!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Except for Robin, once again, and I, the crews' mouths dropped to the floor. I held up 3 fingers, "Madness will commence in three," I put a finger down, "Two," Another finger went down, "One..." As if on cue, Luffy broke out of Sanji's hold and literally tackled the food, "MINE~!" I sighed and walked over to Kamiko, Daichi, and Akira, "Might want to grab some food before he," I pointed to the current Luffy who was sucking up the food like a vacuum, "Devours it all. Oh, and he'll steal your food from ya, so protect it. M'kay?" The idiot cook and I both walked over to Luffy, I threw an uppercut at him while the cook kicked upwards, both of our hits landing, "STOP EATING ALL OF THE FOOD!" The captain just got right back up though, resuming eating. "Gomen." We apologized to Tenten, Daichi, Kamiko, and Akira; Luffy just kept eating like nothin' was wrong.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"It's fine! I'm glad the Luffy likes it... My, he's still the same as always I see." I giggled at Luffy. Turning towards Sanji. "why not make more food, then. Want to join me, Sanji,-san?" I suggested smiling. Kamiko dived in as well grabbing as much meat as she could while Daichii just grabbed a couple pieces and ate them away from Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Sanji waltzed to the galley door, holding Tenten's hand, "Let's go, my looovee~!" He sung. I rolled my eye and "tched" before stealing a piece of meat. Right when I raised it to my mouth, however, Luffy stretched out his arm and stole it. Hopefully, the two young ones and Akira wouldn't be too freaked out by his rubber powers. I bit down on air and glared up at Luffy while he was stealing a piece of food from Usopp. The marksman had a plan though. He poured hot-sauce onto the meat that was in front of him, and Luffy grabbed it. In the blink of an eye, the idiot captain was running around the deck, breathing fire and yelling for water. Usopp snickered and I laughed, "Heh, deserves you right, Luffy!" I hollered before grabbing several steaks and bowls of rice. I strolled over to Akira, with some of the food on a plate, and tossed it to her, "Here..." I muttered, looking away. I bit into my own steak and teared it up easily. Sharp teeth came in handy for things other than holding swords in your mouth, I figured.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Giggling, Tenten thinking he was just being nice to her, didn't mind at all. Kamiko stared at Luffy in amazment. "Wah!~ Your arm just grew!" Kamiko let out towards Luffy her eyes sparkled in amazment.

( sorry it took me a long time to reply back <=6 NOW!!! We wait for Akira!!!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Akira would look at the plate before setting her two katana's beside her where she'll keep a good eye on them "tsk" "thanks." She says quietly while getting a piece of steak but if that captain tries to steal a piece she'll use daggers to pin him down in place.

Nami in the other hand would glare at akira
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Arriving at the kitchen I saw that panda apron and just wanted to wear it, loving Panda's as much as I do, of course i would want to wear it. "Sanji-san! can i wear the panda?" I asked sweetly like a child wanting a toy, with sparkles in my eyes as i looked up at Sanji.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Luffy looked at Kamiko with blinking eyes, meat sticking out of his mouth, "Well, yeah," He said, voice muffled by a full mouth, "I'm a rubber-man!" With that, he grinned, and the meat fell to the floor. He glared and picked it back up, placing it back in his mouth with a "hmph".

I didn’t respond to Akira, didn't really know what to say. But, however, I did look at her swords; one certain sword caught my attention though. My eyes studied the hilt carefully - Sheer gold coated it. It may have looked pretty, but was it really that sturdy? Gold was dense, but very soft. It could easily be bent with bare hands. I furrowed my eyebrows, opening my mouth to ask a question about it, but closed it just as soon as it had opened. Just noticed the energy wavering from the blade... it was similar to Wado Ichimonji’s. Smirking, I swung my arms behind my neck, "... There's a story behind that blade..." I nodded to the one I had been previously examining, "One that has something to do with a promise."

"Of course, my dear!" Sanji grinned at Tenten, but it slowly faded, "But... would you like me to wash it first? The marimo was wearing it, after all..." He asked while getting out cooking supplies.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Kamiko giggled at Luffy's goofy-ness. "Can you do that again?" Kamiko asked her eyes shining with excitment at such a rare thing.

Tenten smiled up at him then hearing Sanji suggest to wash it. "I don't mind." I put the apron on seeing that it was slightly larger than she suspected so it reached down below her knees.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 pm

"Shishishi, sure!" Luffy pulled back his arm, getting ready to throw a punch. He threw it forward, said arm stretching just like before. But, a certain cowardly marksman was walking right in front of the range of the punch. Unfortunately for him, he got punched in the face, and was now semi-unconscious on the floor, a bump forming on his head. He was mumbling things that no one could even scramble into real words. Luffy reeled his arm back in and rubbed the back of his head, "Oops, sorry Usopp." Chopper was currently running around the deck, frantically yelling for a doctor. "Doctor-san, you are the doctor." Robin reminded him. Said reindeer-doctor stopped in his tracks, "Oh yeah.......... USOPP!!" He dashed over to the marksman.

Sanji nodded to her, "Alright, if you're sure." He continued fumbling through the cupboards, pulling out spices and other such things. "So, how have you been, Tenten-san?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 pm

"Waah!~ Sugoi!" Kamiko let out ( yeeaah i dunno just felt like making them say Japanese words now xPP haha xDD ) amazment in her voice.

Daichi stared at the little animal who was called the doctor. "Are you really a doctor?... you're pretty small..." His voice emotionless but eyes stared intently at Chopper.

Seeing as I turned on the oven to roast more meat. "I've been good, I'm very happy so see everyone again." I smiled as placed two pans on top of the oven placing noodles in one and pieces of meat in the other also putting some other stuff to put taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mugiwara's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugiwara's Place
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: