AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Tenten's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:32 pm

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure... save your energy..." I knelt down and picked up the chopsticks as well as the piece of meat. I stood, then I placed the meat in my mouth, chewed, and swallowed. Didn't really care if it had been on the floor or not. I was still shirtless, didn't really care about that either. Truthfully, I liked showing off the jagged scar that reached from my left shoulder to my right hip. That's why I normally wore open shirts. It was... a special reminder to me, a kind of trophy, and a story in its own. Every scar had its own story. Hell, even the scars on my ankles had an interesting story. I strolled over to the chair I was sitting in earlier and took a seat again, placing my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my palm.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Neji, Daichi, and Kamiko were watching the whole time and, Kamiko, being as innocent as she is, she wasn't used to having seen guys without their shirts at the table. "Put your shirt back on!" Kamiko shouted pink upon her cheek bones. ( she's just innocent!! xPP haha xDD ) "Zoro... when did you get that scar?" I asked eyeing it mind-less-ly. Neji of course saw and felt a little pissed at Zoro but did keep it hidden very well as he sat back down and continued eating. Kamiko and Daichi were also curious to know, although Daichi's eyes just slightly sparkled in admiration while Kamiko just looked away like she didn't care.

( haha HEY would you mind if Daichi thought of you like some kinda of hero or something? haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Meh... no." I responded to Kamiko while raising an eyebrow at Tenten’s question thereafter, "3 years ago... why?" I tilted my head. Should have know they would be curious about it. I looked over at the two kids, chuckling lightly at Daichi's expression, but rolled my eye at Kamiko. Neji was just eating silently, as expected.

(lmao Nah, I wouldn't mind!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:04 pm

"Just curious!" I let out. I was always weird'y into scars, I mean I wasn't crazy about them, but they were always so meaningful and interesting. "GOOD MORNING!!!" We all suddenly heard towards the front of the house. "I told Lee that I would meet him at the front gate..." Neji mumbled out with a sigh as he got up to put his dishes in the sink. "NEJI let's GO!! We gotta head out for our mission!" Lee let out as he came in looking curiously at the hole in the front door but thought nothing of it as he came in. He was in his usual Green spandex, Chunnin vest, and orange leggings. "Grettings Tenten!!" Lee greeted me in his usual excited voice. "Lee!! you going on the mission with Neji?" I asked as I stood up happy to see my old teammate. Lee nodded his bowl cut hair moving with him. "Go ahead Neji! i'll do the dishes!" I let out towards the kitchen. Neji nodded in response as both Lee and Neji headed out of the house. "Good-bye, Papa!!" Daichi and Kamiko let out in unison.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm

I had just started eating before a yell caused me to drop my chop sticks, again. A vain popped on my forehead and I let out a very annoyed growl, contemplating on whether I should just eat with my hands or not. Whoever the freak this Lee guy was, I already knew I was going to hate him. He yelled again. Yeah, he was he was going to be on my hate list. When he walked in, I sweat dropped and my eye twitched. Another eyebrow freak?! And what the hell was he wearing?! I usually didn't give a crap about clothes, but jeez... whatever he was wearing was creeping me out. When he said "greetings", I wanted to punch him. And somehow, through all of this, he ceased to notice me, and for that I was thankful. After they left, I ran a hand through my hair, "What the hell was wrong with that guy?!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

"Hah, He's just like that." I let out with a giggle as sat back down on my seat wanting to finish my breakfast already. "So Zoro..." I started wanting to start a conversation. "Is there a story behind that scar of yours?" I asked motioning towards his scar upon his chest that we were talking about before. Daichi listened intently as he sat there his plates already empty but not moving from his seat. Kamiko just ate slowly casually listening as well.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

( crap i missee alot-.-* haha)

Laying down in the corner of the house was Akira. She was sleeping only to have her two katana's beside her and a bottle of rum in her hand. Snoring she would stir slightly before re-opening her eyes. "damn... I was suppose to go train!" she muttered under her breathe before getting up. Strapping both her katana's which one of them was the sacred hyuuga clan sword that Hiashi intrusted her to have and the other that belonged to a dear comrade. Getting up she would see zoro "oi you still here?" she' ll ask while drinking some rum
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

( haha yeeaah ^^; )

"Now, Akira be nice to our guest." I looked at Akira but then looked over at Zoro.

( sorry it's kinda short xPP )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

( lol haha its fine)

Akira would have a small vein appear on the side of her head as she had the anime steam. Before she would take a deep breathe and calm down. "want some rum?" she would ask zoro politely while looking at him. Then turned to her mother "mother can u practice training with me?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

"Right... I guess you'll have to come back next time and tell us, Zoro." I looked at Akira then at Zoro scratching the back of my head. Daichi looked a bit disappointed as he then picked up his dishes in an organized pile and walked towards the kitchen to put in the sink. Kamiko just finished her food and did the same but with 'hmph'. i smiled awkwardly at Daichi disappointment and Kamiko's stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Akira would await a reply from the swordman as she would rest her palm on the hilt of her sword then look at her twin siblings "want to train diachi or kamiko?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm

"Why not..." Daichi let out as he came out of the kitchen drying his hands with a clean towel. "YEAH!! let's go Mama!" Kamiko let out as she took the towel from Daichi's hands and started drying her own hands. I finished my food and headed to the kitchen to wash my dishes as well. "Alright, alright... i'll wash my dishes and send off my friend, alright?" I let out smiling at my kids egarness to train.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I was about to respond to Tenten's question, however, I was interrupted by Akira. Probably for the best, wasn't really comfortable talking about my past. I sent Akira a glare at her comment, and when she asked if I wanted a drink, I stubbornly declined. At Daichi and Kamiko's reactions of me not being able to explain the story, I chuckled and stood up silently. I knew when it was my time to leave, so I did without a word. Before anyone could notice, I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 pm

As i came out of the kitchen i quickly notice Zoro was laready gone. "Wha-?!" Was all I let out then ran out. "ZORO!! NEXT TIME YOU COME BACK, BRING THE CREW!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs in front of my house. After taking a breather I smiled while looking up at the clear blue sky, hoping that he had heard my shout.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm

( SORRY GUYS!!! I'M GETTING KICKED OFF THE LAPTOP!!! XPP and i don't have my mom's phone with me XPP SOO imma call it a day on RPing ^^; [ even though i don't wanna ;/\; haha xDD ] BUT I will be on tomorrow!! X33 promise chu dat!! X333 NIGHTY NIGHT YOU GUYS!!!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 am

(lol it's cool... night :p)

"Will do... and next time, please don't scream in my ear..." I muttered from behind while rubbing my ear. "Oh, and don't act so dramatic, I'm probably gonna come back in a few days ya know..." Before she could even utter a word or turn around to look at me, I vanished mysteriously once more.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 am

( Hehe I snuck back the laptop!! X33 hehehe x33 )

"Will do!!" I let out with a laugh after he had vanished before me.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

(aww alrighty tenten! )

Akira would return the glare to zoro as she clenched her fist around the bottle of rum causing the bottle to shatter. Growling in her throat she would only say " hope you enjoyed your visit.." then with that she headed towards the training grounds
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

( Hehe x33 yeehhyyaauuhh!!!! X33 )

As I went back inside to put on my shoes i sighed at the hole in the door. I'm gunna have to ask someone to repair it... I soon left with my kids to the training grounds.

( Oh shoot!! I just remembered that Kamiko had a wound on her neck and i forgot to have Neji notice!! >__< haha xDD wooow!! XPP )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Akira would grind her teeth "damn swordman.." she thought "who does he think he is?!" while thinking to herself she would carry Kamiko to the training geounds as Diachi walk alomgside her. Her father was with lee but in this case it seems Sakura was here too. Good thing too she can heal Kamiko. Placing kamiko next to sakura, sakura would began her handsigns and start healing the flesh wound as Akira would look around the area. "diachi me and you versus? One on one?" she asks (tenten can you play diachi you know training. I will play neji or kamiko if you want?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

( Heh sure why not! x33 hehe although i'm not so confident in my fighting RPing xPP )

Daichi looked up at Akira, "Sure, why not..." He let out walking towards the open space and getting into position. I on the other hand sat next to Kamiko as Sakura healed her. "You okay sweetie??" I asked Kamiko feeling as though it was my fault.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Akira would smirk "Excellent." she says then walks on the otherside of diachi and face him. Grabbing both the hilts of her sword she would pull them out of her sheath and look at diachi before bowing to her opponent respectfully

Kamiko: "im fine mother.. Though i hope uncle zoro doesnt feel bad." she says
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Bowing respectfully as well and quickly activated his Byuakugan, Daichi got into fighting position waiting for his older sister to make the first move.

"Heh, you don't have to worry about that." I smiled knowing that Kamiko was worried about Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Akira would sprint towards Diachi though today she went against her rules. She activated her Byakugan as for her chrakra that pulsed through her veins. Swinging the blade at Diachi's gut she would make sure she made contact with his flesh but not too much to wound him

Kamiko: Kamiko would nod before turning her eyes to the battle. "where's father and lee? They should come and watch." she says with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Daichi just barely dodged Akira's attack with her blade. Gliding past the sword and towards Akira's inner circle his chakra flowing towards his hands getting ready to release all the chakra building up at his finger tips, as he learned from Hinata-sama.

Tenten's House - Page 4 Sin-titulo-1

Tenten laid her eyes in her children's training battle along with her Daughter. "Your father's out on a mission... Hokage-sama said it was a must for Neji." I informed my daughter sitting next to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's House
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: