AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Tenten's House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Akira would swiftly spin around at a 360 degree only to throw her favorite sword at Diachi's clothing only to have it pinn him back against a tree. Without sheer movement Akira would have her other sword ready to end this match but instead she stabbed it next to his head as she would gein wickedly. Her byakugan looking at his chakra points allowing her easy access to stop the flow. Immedietlely she got into her father's favorite jutsu stance "8 triagram 64 palms!" she announced

Kamiko: "mother! That jutsu is like fathers! Couldnt that damage Diachi?!" she asks her while observing "father she be with us more often." she says

Sakura would finish healing kamiko's wound and smile at tenten "there ya go kamiko. Oi tenten! Ino and i plus hinata are going to have a girl's night out want to join us?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Daichi would slightly flinch at the sudden sword near his head. Too slow to react by Akira's attack with the 8 trigram 64 palm I shouted "Akira! STOP!..." Hoping that Akira would freeze and not wound her own brother.

"If Akira doesn't mind watching over Daichi and Kamiko then i could come but if not then i'd have to stay since neji's out on another mission and there would be no one else to watch over them." I informed to Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Akira would quickly thrust out a palm at the tree next to her brother causing it to shatter into bark. As she would stop "haha mom i will never hit my siblings. Good match tho diachi!" she says smiling while removing the swords from the tree and plaxing them into their sheaths

"oi i dont mind watching them mom!" she says

Sakura would smile "alright sweet see you at 7?" she says
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

"My gosh! don't scare me like that then!" I sighed in relief placing my hand lightly on my chest.

"Thank you, Akira, sweetie." I smiled coming over to her and slightly nizzeling her face with mine.

I would nod towards Sakura, "Kaay! see you then!" I smiled a toothy grin excited for the night out.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

"haha sorry mother" she'll say while scrating the back of her neck.

Akira would have the anime cat like face as her mother nuzzled her "no problem mother."

Kamiko: "wow akira how did u know father's jutsu?" she asks

"um i dont really know." akira answers plainly

Sakura would smile and nod berore waving goodbye "see you then!" she yells
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

( OH MY GOSH!! MY DAD'S KICKING ME OFF THE LAPTOP AGAIN!!!! >__< EEHHHH!!!!! THIS IS IRRITATING!!!! >___< SORRY!!! and Tell Zoro too!!! tell him i said sorry xPP )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

(aww ok! DX i will tell him)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 pm

"OH, and thank you for healing Kamiko, Sakura!" I shouted as Sakira left.

( I'm BACK!!!!!! XDD haha )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 pm

( anyone wanna visit??!! Cuz no one visits no more >3> )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's House
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: