AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 pm

A young woman laid on her side in her king sized bed her long dark brown curly hair was spread out coveringhalf of her pillow that was under head. She was wide awake of course but didn't really feel like she wanted to get out of bed just yet. Her dark chocolate colored eyes glued onto the empty un touched space next to her as she sighed deeply of course thinking about her future fiance who has been gone for a while now. "i better get up and get something to eat before i starve to death!" The woman inquired as she sat up in her bed stretching her arms above her head while also arching her back. "Yo! Ten! you up yet?! i'm hungry!" A familiar voice shouted from down stairs her short dark blond hair let down instead of it being tied up in four spikey pig tails. "Shut up, woman!... jeez i don't understand how our kid could still be in your stomach without dying from all your screaming." A man insulted his future wife his brown hair tied up in a spikey pony tail, everyone in the two story house hearing.

The young woman still in bed chuckled hearing her closest friends slash roomates bickering downstairs and soon swung her legs over the edge of the bed feeling her feet touch the cold floor. "yeah i'm up, hold on Temari, i'll make something after i get changed!" She shouted out as she quickly went to her closet to pick out an outfit. Her outfit was then changed into a plain low V-neck shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She looked at herself in the mirror and giggled. "I think Kyu's sense of style is rubbing off on me." Tenten said talking to herself as she thought about her bad tempered friend with her dark red eyes and long black haired woman named Kyung Mi Hyung. Tenten left her hair down which stretched half way down her back. As she rushed into the kitchen since no one else in the house knew how to cook properly she quickly put on her apron. She quickly made whatever her room mates wanted her to make also making a bunch of pancakes for her kids to eat which also were in the house but were still asleep.

The house was pretty big since it's suppose to fit she herself; Tenten, Temari;who's pregnant and Shikamaru; both share a room, Kamiko and Daichi; Tenten's twin kids who shared a room. There was suppose to be Neji there as well and he sleeps next to Tenten but he's mostly off on mission's. The house held all of them with also a lot of extra rooms like living room big enough to have everyone in there with also enough room to have multiple guests in there as well, a dinning room for more than double spaces (chairs) than the people who are already living in the house ( including the baby in Temari's stomach ), Game room, Full kitchen, and a bunch of other rooms.

( woow that was kinda sucky for my intro xPP but i imagined the house and it was amazing!!!! xDD hahaha i'm kinda lazy to name all the rooms i'm thinking about right now xPP so that's pretty much it xPP hahaha )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

(Lol Nice intro Ima say someone in the house set up a party xD)

I awoke from my bed deep in the Akatsuki lair and yawned Today was the day of the party in Konoha. I Rolled over but much to my surprise I was on the edge of the bed and fell off onto my face.
"Ugh!....Nice Rai." I said to myself. I crawled to my feet and sighed dusting off my black silk nightgown. I looked in the mirror.
"Eww." I said to my reflection. I then giggled and walked into the bathroom to shower and change. Once dressed I looked in the mirror again this time smiling. I was wearing a black tank top with fishnet sleeves and and a black skirt with white wrappings underneath (much like Ino wears under hers) I then put up my crimson hair and pulled on my black knee high combat boots.
"Now for the hard part." I said with a smirk. I had to sneak out of the HQ for the day. The job turned out to be easier than I expected since most of the other members were out on missions.
I was now on my way to Konoha. I hadn't been there in a while so it should be interesting. Once there I walked up to the two story apartment and knocked.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 pm

( haha shaw!!!! xDD imma so having a party soon!!!! )

After waking up my two kids and serving all their food i heard a knock at the door and quickly opened the door seeing Raita. i pushed a portion of my hair behind my ear as i smiled at Raita. "Raita! Hey!" Tenten greeted her cheek bones rising happy to see her friend.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:45 pm

I smiled happy to see her as well.
"Hey, I got your invitation. It's been a while." I greeted. I stepped into the apartment to see the others and her kids and waved.
"Hey everyone."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Shikamaru looked questionly at everyone. "good!! Come on in." I inquired as I stepped aside for Raita to walk in. "Oh, I was wonderinif you could help me decorate the place?? I asked asi loses the door behind Raita as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:45 pm

I smiled and nodded happy she asked cause i get bored easy.
"No problem." I said setting my stuff on a nearby chair.
"What we doing first?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm

"you can decorate the living room with these streamers." I said giving her a bunch of streamers that were pink and purple. "I need to finish making the food." I let out as I saw that Kamiko and Daichi were going into their rooms. I quickly told them to change out of their pajamas ands into something that looked good.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm

I caught the streamers she had suddenly tossed at me and flinched at the pink color. I then looked back up at Ten Ten and smiled.
"No problem." I said. I grabbed a nearby chair and began to decorate the places I couldn't reach first. As i decorated i wondered who else was coming to the party.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm

actually just decorate it how ever you want I don't really mind" I let out shrugging my shoulders as I walked into the kitchen. " yo Ten! Why don't I help you??" Temari offered as she walked inthe kitchen as well. I shoot my head "its okay! Why don't you decorat the table and set up the plates and forks??" I said knowing that she just wants something to do instead of just sitting on the couch being lazy. Of course she nodded her head and did so.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

I was soon done putting up the streamers and got off the chair. I then looked up with a smile and placed my hands on my hips.
[perfect] I thought to myself. I then turned my attention towards the kitchen and went there.
"Anything else i can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 pm

After I was finished cooking all of the food I just needed to plate them and serve em. Then heard a light knock at the door but was too busy to get it. "Raita! Can you get that?? I think it's Hinata." I asked having this feeling it was a her since she does knock really lightly.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 pm

"YEAH!" I said As i ran towards the door. I opened it seeing Hinata there.
"Hey Hinata." I said with a light smile. I opened the door wider letting her in. She was always the shy type and I didn't really know her all that well.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am

Hinata widened her eyes slightly suprise Raita was already here. She bowed her head "h-hello Raita." Hinata greeted her as Neji suddenly appeared behind them in less than a few seconds. "Hello!" Neji whispered out. "Nej-!?" Hinata let out but Neji covered her mouth. He held his fore finger against his lips vertically with a smile upon his lips.

He just got from his mission and was in his anbu outfit. ( yeah he's an anbu! I like him better in the anbu outfit xDD haha no offense though!! I still love him either way!! XDD haha ) His anbu mask on the upper side of his head as he entered the two story house. He smiled as he saw Shikamaru sitting on the couch and they both smirked at each other greeting each othe silently. 'Where's Tenten??' Neji mouthed to him, Shikmaru pointed towards the kitchen. Temari saw him as well and was about to scream out his name but Neji placed his fore finger agaist his lips once again signaling for her to keep quiet. Temari smiled as she stroked her large stomach.

Neji quickly but quietly peeked into the kitchen through a crack of the door being slightly open and saw Tenten putting away all the pots and pans that she used to make all the food. "Whoever's there just come out already." Tenten let out not turning around as she started washing the dishes. Neji smirked at her sharp senses and opened the kitchen door fully. "I finally cone back after the longest time and that's how you greet me??" Neji asked leaning on the door frame. Tenten's eyes widened shoing the whites in her eyes and quickly turned around and saw her future fiance. Although her hands were wet and slightly covered in bubbles Tenten ran up to him and completely glomped him masking both of them fall to the floor. Neji chuckled at her glomp as they both laid on the floor. Tenten's face pressed against Neji's chest as a muffled sound came from her. "What did you say??" Neji asked not really hearing what tenten said. "I said 'you jerk!!!' You didn't tell me how long you were gunna be gone!!" Tenten let out.

( haha sorry it's a little cheesy!!!! XPP but I just think it would be cuter this way xPP haha xDD OH and i'm too lazy to have what they're saying colored so ehhhh!!! XPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 am

I smiled at the scene going on in the kitchen. I found it adorable.
"I guess its a welcome home party now isn't it?" I asked with a small giggle. I leaned against the kitchen door frame with my arms crossed.
"Your here just in time Neji, nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 am

"Actually it's my kids idea to have this party..." Tenten let out now thinking about it and just noticed that they haven't left their room yet. "Daichi! Kamiko!" Tenten shouted as she got up headed towards their room. As she walked she saw that both of her kids were on the bed under their covers. Tenten sighed deeply and smiled as Neji came behind her and held her hand. "Thank you Kamiko, Daichi." Tenten let out calmly. Both of them came out of their covers and smiled at their parents. "It was Kamiko's plan!" Daichi let out pointing at his sister.

"Pretty smart plan, shrimp..." Temari let out smirking.

Hinata giggled at their smart plan.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

I waited in the living room and sat on the couch with a smile upon my face.
"Heh, so it was the kids idea, nice." I said out loud but in a whispered tone.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 am

"Heh, shows that she got it from her father." Temari let out smirking.

Tenten wiped her hands on her apron as she walked in and kissed both of their foreheads. "Now go get changed out of your anbu suit! There are going to ne more people coming." Tenten told Neji as she kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:55 pm

While Ten ten got things ready with the kids i took in upon myself to start getting out the food and set it on the counters and whatnot. I smiled having set it up nicely enough for viewing. I had no idea what else to do after that or even who was gonna be here for the party.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm

"Okay, okay I will." Neji let out kissing my cheek back with a smile on his face. I giggled he tickled my neck by breathing down it.

"Yeah okay you love birds no needto get too intese in front your own kids..." Temari let out smirking as she had her hand on her large stomach.

"I should say the same to you! You and Shikamaru were seriously about to do it right in front of my kids!... you guys and your random make out sessions!" I shouted not having the spot light on her as her face flushed bright res knowing what I was talking about. "W-What are you talking about..." Temari said walking away trying to act dumb, her face still red. I smiled as she tried to deny it with her face that red.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I sat down on the couch downstairs and yawned still waiting for everyone to join me.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"Well anyways we should go and start the party!!" Tenten let out as Neji headed to our room changing into more party like clothings. Which is probably a faded light blue dress shirt withe a white T underneath. Also a pair of regular jeans.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:58 pm

( WHOA!!!! the last time i posted on here was FOREVA ago!!! XPP haha xDDD BUT I'M BACK!!! XDD SOOOOOOOOOOO imma start over ^^; haha xDD )

The morning sun light that were slipping through the curtains had laid upon the eyes of a slightly tanned, young looking woman. As her eyes flickered open showing her shiny chocolate colored eyes, her eyes met with a muscular back along with long dark brown hair, which was a dead give away. Now sitting up, her dark brown hair would flow over her shoulders, stopping at her mid fore-arm, she slightly rubbed her eyes out of sleepiness. Her hair wasn't as straight as this man sleeping next to her but it wasn't curly either. It had more of a wavy texture to this woman's hair. As she sat still this man sleeping next to her had quietly turned towards her, eyes not opening even the slightest. "Tenten..." his lips mumbled out without even a sign of waking up. The woman's chocolate eyes stared at the man and smiled, her eyes slightly squinting at the joy. "Sleep well Neji..." She whispered out loud her hand holding back the side of her hair so it won't be able to get in her face, as she leaned towards this man named Neji, and gave him a slight peck on his cheek.

Removing the blankets that was covering the lower half of her body, that slight chill came over her. She noticed she was wearing her black short shorts and an over sized T-shirt, that most likely is Neji's shirt, for her pajamas. Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and feeling the hard wooden floor made her slightly flinch. She had propped herself up, walking towards her closet full of clothes. Opening her closet door she started deciding on what to wear today.

( that's pretty much all i feel like posting right now xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 pm

I dashed through the streets of Konoha, my three swords sharply clanking against one another. Dust followed shortly after my quick steps, and pebbles were thrown up into the air. People, probably, were yelling at me to slow down and watch where I was going. Thing was, I had not a clue as to where I was headed. I only had one goal in mind: Find my Nakama. At some point of the day, I had gotten separated from the group; and when I did not know the whereabouts of my Nakama, I was put on edge. Now I felt like I was running blindly through unknown territory and I was surrounded by marines, but, when in reality, I knew this area fairly well and I also knew that these were just simple citizens of Konoha. My one eye frantically moved in every direction, scanning anyone whom I passed. Then, I came to a quick, sliding stop, and I felt someone bump into me from behind. Out of sheer instinct, I gripped the hilt of my cursed katana, Sandai Kitetsu, and whipped around. Fortunately, I did not unsheathe it, but, despite that fact, the man who bumped into me still did look quite intimidated.

Dropping my arm to my side, I simply walked away. The thing that had caught my eye was a house, a hazily familiar looking house. I could not place who it belonged to or why I even found it familiar, though. So, raising my hand to rest it upon the hilt of Wado Ichimonji, I took towards the house, curiosity getting the better of me. When I got to the door, common sense says it is going to be locked, and it was. I knocked. Once. Twice. A third. No answer. Then I waited, still no answer. I tapped my foot on the ground, and a scowl crossed my face. Impatiently, and without thought, I clenched my left fist and threw a punch in the middle of the door, wood shattering into splinters. I reached for the door nob on the other side and unlocked it, then opened it. Unfortunately, the people who lived here would probably have to replace the door, but I didn't give a crap. I glanced around the house boringly, barely even taking in any detail. Now I just needed to wait for some random person to come out with a broom and wack my head with it... I shook my head and sighed. Just what was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

While i was getting dressed I would hear a knock on the door. Still not fully dressed yet I made that person wait just a little bit thinking that if they were kind enough to wait, they would. Although hearing a loud crashing noise that was the wooden door breaking i quickly grabbed my king sized scroll for at least self defense. Summoning out my two large swords, within a puff of smoke they appeared on my back unsheathed crossing each other making an X shape. Kunai knives and shurriken appeared in between my fingers ready to aim at any point in time as I stood in the hall way to the living room, that was connected to the front door hall way. I slowly made my way towards the front door hall way without making any sounds staying close to the wall. Leaning on the wall near the corner of the front door hall way i would wait untill i felt to face this intruder. ( i dunno if i spelled dat right =_= ) Pretty much jumping into the hall way i threw the weapons between my fingers. Since i still had my hair down my hair got in my face and i was slightly off the target's head and missed by inches of each Shuriken and Kunai Kife i threw. As i quickly noticed i missed my hand grabbed one of the swords upon my back and unsheathed it ready for him to make his attack, but then saw a very familiar face so i widened my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Guess no ones home... The thought crossed my mind, but quickly vanished into dust. A girl had just jumped out of the hallway, with weapons in her hands! What had I done? Absolutely nothing. My scowl deepened, and I reached for Sandai Kitetsu. While I was doing so, however, the familiar sound of a sharp object cutting through air caught my attention. It whizzed right past my head and implanted itself into the wall. My eye twitched and I sent a glare to the girl, hand hovering just above the blade, "The freak is wrong with- ...you?" I trailed off, and ended with a question. Then, it connected. "That's why the house looked so familiar..." I scratched my head and growled, "Why the freak couldn't I remember that?!" After that, I started arguing with myself and sliced myself mentally. I turned my attention back to the girl, "Tenten... right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenten's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's House
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: