AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 am

"Wha-- already?! I dont know what to do!!" I said and out of habit I hid behind the first person I was close to which so happened to be faust-kun. In doing so I hoped the boys wouldnt be able to see me when they came in.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Blushing even more at Faust-kun's comment "Oh no, I'm not that pretty..." I mumbled slightly shaking my head. The door finally bursted open and males came surrounding me asking if it was true that we were hosting as well. I sweatdropped letting out, "I guess so..." Eyeing the group, I saw that all the males that came over to me had headbands that had my name with a heart on it, paper fans with my face, and even T-shirts. Wha??!!... What the heck?! Since when did they take my picture?! Suddenly they all started asking questions about me at the same time. "Woah, woah, woah... Calm down!! One at a time please?" I shouted over them as they eventually calmed down.

Although on the other hand, those who were looking for Hana-chan searched the room asking where she was.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:53 pm

All the boys came in and suddenly I heard a "shes over here!" I looked up and saw a crowd of boys looking at me with hearts in their eyes. "aww look shes blushing..." "shes so cute!" I heard the boys say and I felt I was going to faint from the knots in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 pm

I glanced at Hana, watching her step behind me. Because of my height, I towered over her and most people in the room. Few were tall, but I beat them by a couple of inches. That said, I suppose I was good to hide behind, but they would eventually spot her.

When they did find Hana, I promptly sidestepped out of the way and walked over to the far end of the room. Crowds didn't bother me, if anything I liked them, but in this kind of situation I would much rather watch. I leaned against a wall and tipped my hat down, shadowing my frost green eyes that were currently going from one direction to the next.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:42 pm

"WAAIIT! Before the host club for men start these girls must dress up in the outfits I had personally picked out for them!" Tamaki let out grabbing the back of my collar and Hana-chan's as well draggin us into the dressing room. Being thrown in the dressing room I looked at the outfit hanging on the hook. ....OOHH NO!! No way in HECK am i wearing-!! "You'll have free food once you join the host club." Kyouya mentioned from outside my dressing room. ...Dang it... he knows i love free food. "All you can eat?!" I asked implying I was thinking about it. "All. You. Can. Eat..." He let out each word slowly putting more of an impact towards me. I let out a sigh, "Fine..." As I changed into the outfit, putting the accesories on as well. "Do not worry Tenten-kun, we have prepared the same type of outfit for her. Although it's not identical." Kyouya mentioned reasurringly. Sighing again as my response as i stood ready to be humiliated in this stupid outfit. Opening the curtain showing that me in a maid outfit with exposed shoulders but long baggy sleeves. All the laces were there and pretty like, exposing my legs even though i had those things... umm.. panty hose??... whatever.. yeeaahh. As soon as i was exposed i saw that the whole gang of males were there waiting for me. BUT the second i came out of the dressing room they all had this weird look... umm like hearts were in their eyes... kind of thing.

(LINK TO MY OUTFIT!!: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/150/maidandhostbyginkyodx7.jpg/sr=1# ( hope it works x33 dumb laptop won't let me copy and paste the url in the pic thing xPP ))
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm

When Tenten exited the dressing room, my eyes darted over to her figure. I was highly interested in what they made her wear. And, thankfully, I did get a good view of her. She looked absolutely stunning. Though, being the gentleman that I was, I did not run over to her like a dog and fawn over her. Instead, I stayed where I was, and broke off my stare. It was rude to stare, after all!~

(It works. ^^ And sorry for the short reply, I'm finishing up some homework...)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

( Oh it's no problem at all ^-^ totally understandable! X33 i honestly should be doing the same buuutt.... just don't feel like it... that much xPP haha xDD )

"WOW!!~ Tennie! You look adorable!" Hunny-sempai let out jumping up on Mori-sempai's shoulders. "No doubt you look-" "More feminine." Hikaru and Koaru looked surprised. I blushed at the comments and uncontiously I looked over at Faust-kun for reason in my head at all. Although suddenly the Male gang that was there suddenly appear surrounding me complimenting me. Complimenting me so much that I could see hearts flying everywhere and I lost sight of Faust-kun.

( Is that how you spell feminine?! o.O )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:58 pm

(xD I gave up... don't feel like doing homework either :p)

I felt eyes on me. Though, I didn't mind much; it was common for people to stare at me (especially the ladies <3). I politely looked in the direction where I felt the gaze. To my pleasant surprise, it was Tenten. Why would she be paying attention to me when she was surrounded by other human males? ...Now that I think about it, she did ask me to sit next to her, she has been smiling at me often, she speaks kindly to me, and now she is gazing towards me... Were these the first signs of human love?! <3

I flashed a charming smile towards her, my green eyes connected with her beautiful chocolate colored ones. Before she got swallowed up by the crowd, I mouthed the words:
I'll be in the courtyard. When everyone was occupied with their own things and no one was looking my way, I vanished from spot. So, this really was going to get interesting!

(Yep! Congratulations! Lol, just kiddin'!)

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Seeing him smile charmingly I blushed... Wait! Why am I blushing?! Having a keen eye I understood what he said by lip reading, before seeing Faust-kun leave. Since attention was on me I couldn't sneak away that easily but the only excuses that came to mind were either a walk or bathroom.... Hmm bathroom! "uhh, excuse me I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon." I let out with a smile as I followed suit after Faust-kun having the group fall faint at the smile i made. seeing that, i sweatdropped at how simple these guys are.

( haha what's going on Faust-kun??!! XDD haha xDD cuz me gots no idea!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:44 pm

(...I dunno xD I'm just going along with the flow~ Trust me, it always works out in the end... somehow.)

I strolled through the hallways of this academy at my own pace before arriving at the meeting spot I had set up. My past smile was widened into a joyful grin. This new game would surely serve at least a tad of fun. I was beginning to grow a bit bored for the past couple of days and that was not acceptable. But it seems I have just sparked up a new chess game, and already I was forming strategies in my mind.

Humans were so easy and so entertaining to play! Rarely did you find a hard challenge. And yet, even so, I didn’t mind the effortless challenges they gave. They gave much more of a show than Gehenna did. However, this girl quirked my interest. What it was about her that did so, I had not a clue. But I needn’t know for the time being. I would eventually find out. After all, this world was my playground - my toy box!

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

( haha of course!! it always does work out... in some way xPP haha xDD )

Tenten fast walked through the hallways as she finally arrivevd at the courtyard. She constantly asked herself why she followed him anyways, I mean it wasn't like he asked her to come with... but she did so anyways. The host club glanced at Tenten's back as she left thinking that she was obviously following him for some reason.
"Now... this'll be interesting..." Kyouya mumbled smirking as he wrote something down in usual hand book. Arriving at the courtyard Tenten eyed Faust-kun in his usual top hat. Since he seemed to have not noticed Tenten she turned around, back facing Faust-kun, thinking that she didn't have anything to say to him so she might as well leave. 'Maan... I feel stupid following him... I mean, I don't have anything AT ALL to say to him and he probably doesn't either. Might as well leave while he doesn't notice that I'm here...'
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

"Hello again, Mademoiselle."

I spoke dangerously smooth, my charming smile back. Though, the girl had her back to me, so she wouldn't notice. I chuckled silently; really, did she think I hadn't noticed her presence? Her scent and the sound of her breathing gave herself away. But alas, she did not know of what I truly was. So I suppose I couldn't blame her for thinking so. "Tell me, why did you follow me here? I thought you were a bit busy." I asked curiously. Not the answer itself, but how she would answer is what raised my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 pm

I stood there for a second my back still towrds Faust-kun, my heart skipped a beat at the thought of being caught. Excuses tried to fill my head but I had no will to lie... and so the only honest excuse escaped my mouth. "...U-Uh... H-Honestly... I don't know myself..." I cursed at myself for being so obviously nervous, this was not my usual self! It seems that my weak self always creeps up behind me without my knowing until it was directly in front of my face. Out of nervousness my hands fiddle with themself behind my back, which was still facing towards Faust-kun... i haven't even the will to face him either.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm

"...U-Uh... H-Honestly... I don't know myself..."

I suppressed a chuckle. Her nervousness was evident, and I felt that she herself even knew that! How amusing... she seemed to be full of confidence earlier, but now she has been eradicated to this by my mere presence? She knew me not at all, and yet she has taken a liking to me... And a human, to top it off! Oh, it was hysterical!

"Really now? Well, I suppose it does not matter," I walked my way around her until I could see her face, "Shall I invite you on a walk?" I held my hand out, head bowed. Should she take it or not was entirely up to her.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 pm

What am I doing??!! He thinks I'm a total idiot!... Well, honestly I would too, with the maid outfit I was still wearing. His offer to take a walk surprised me as I started at the grassy grounds hearing his footsteps getting louder. Then his hand was in my sight and soon I forced myself to move my sight up his hand, over his shoulder, finally reaching his facial features and looking up at his green eyes. Without even saying anything my arms and fingers relaxed and returned to my sides as I glanced at Faust-kun's hand raising my hand to accept. Stoping for one small moment having a feeling that something was going to happen, but accepted his hand... without a single word at all......... is it me... or do I feel like a girl?... seriously?! What's going on?!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 am

She froze for a moment. Was she precautious in accepted my hand? She was unsure? She had a reason to be, I guess. When she looked up at me, my smile showed reassurance. It was similar to the smile she gave me earlier. It didn't take too long until she accepted my hand. I had to keep from my smile widening into a grin. Really, a human's trust was much too easy to earn.

I turned on my heel and started to walk. I did not tug her along nor pull, but gently waited for her to catch up with my pace. I did not have a map of this place and I had no navigation sense of it, so I merely walked wherever instinct led. Finally, I broke the silence.
"I take it you attend school here?" It was just a question to flare up a conversation. I wasn't one who liked much silence for long, but of course, I had my times where I did.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

( so we're holding hands now, yes? no?? °3° )

Walking beside him I completely feel like an idiot. Here I am walking with a man I just practically met today... Although there wasn't really wrong with getting to know him... I guess... Getting lost in my own thoughts as I stared at the ground until he broke the silence. "O-oh, yeah! Although, i'm still not used to the sight of all these expensive stuff." I added shrugging my head to the side at the same time trying to calm my head and relax my body.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 am

(Mmm-hmm (; )

"O-oh, yeah! Although, i'm still not used to the sight of all these expensive stuff."

I laughed. She was going to have to get used to it, especially if she were to choose to be around me!~ I did have a liking towards expensive items and whatnot, as most people who knew me knew that. "You'll get used to it, eventually." Silence for several seconds. "If you are not used to expensive things, what are you doing here?" I tilted my head to add to the question. I glanced over at her to show I was listening.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:23 am

( aallrriigghhtt!!~ ;9 haha x9 )

"Now, I know that as well." I let out with a smile waiting for that question to be asked. As soon as he asked I smiled at the memory. "Actually, I was the lonely poor girl who was by herself, all alone on the streets. Ragged clothes dirty face and hair and an attitude that can bite, or so said the man who adopted me. I was adopted by a rich family, Hunny-sempai's, that is, for being able to use weapons so adequitly at the age of ten." Being calm at the thought of my cake-loving older, but shorter brother. "But to be an official part of the family I must also have a education. So my foster family enrolled me with Hunny and here I am living with a highly rich family who's famous for their martial arts." I let out shrugging my shoulders. I find myself glancing towards our joined hands and I held back a smile thinking that if I did then I would feel completely idiotic.

( adequitly??... Spell check?? 0.o )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 am

"Actually, I was the lonely poor girl who was by herself, all alone on the streets. Ragged clothes dirty face and hair and an attitude that can bite, or so said the man who adopted me. I was adopted by a rich family, Hunny-sempai's, that is, for being able to use weapons so adequately at the age of ten."

I nodded. So far, her past story interested me a bit.

"But to be an official part of the family I must also have a education. So my foster family enrolled me with Hunny and here I am living with a highly rich family who's famous for their martial arts."

A big turn of events, that must have been. From going to wandering the streets to a highly rich and affluent family - it had to take some time to get used to. "Interesting! A big change for you that is, but you seem to be coping with it well, are you not?" I continued leading the way through the campus. I was hoping to find a relaxing place to rest and talk, and much to my delight, we stumbled upon an area like so.

The surroundings consisted of a small pond with a fountain running. Bushes and flowers of the like surrounded the area. It was silent, for there were no humans around, however, an occasional bird tweeted every now and then. My eyes landing on a seat made of stone.
"Shall we take a break here?"

(Adequately. xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 am

"It's.. Going." I let out giggling as I again shrugged my head to my side glancing up at his green eyes.

I hadn't noticed the surroundings since I was staring at the ground, until he asked if we shall take a break. "OH, yeah, sure." I let out as I finally eyed the surroundings. It was so pretty, I've never been here before.... "Pretty..." I let out my eyes sparkling in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 am

(sry for the short reply im at school)

I put on the outfit i was forced to wear but refused to leave the dressing room but the twins dragged me out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 pm

( i'm at school as well!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 pm

(...I'm the only one not in school here. xD)

When she agreed to the idea, I led her over to the chair. I took my hat off and reached inside of it, much like a magician would during a show. Suddenly, I pulled out a cushion and set it down for her. I stood up straight, awaiting for her to take a seat. If she asked how I did that, I would simply say that I was a magician!
I heard her say that it was 'pretty', and I nodded.
"It is rather so, yes. Quite calming and peaceful, too."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 pm

( haha well you should feel special!!! XDD haha xDD )

My eyes widened at his magic. "Are you a magician?!" I asked staring in amazment with a open smile. I'm always into the different things so it wasn't unusual for me to be happy... Actually it wasn't unusual for me to be happy at all. Sitting down on the now cushioned chair I let out a "Thank You!" along with a smile.

Back in the Host club Hikaru and Kaoru dragged Hana out of the dressing room for everyone to see. Soon enough groups of males fawned over her complimenting on how cute she looked. Hearts in their eyes and hearts flying everywhere, all around her. "Not bad, Hana-chan!" Tamaki let out lightly fubbing his chin in interest.

( HEY!! Would you mind if Tamaki and you were a couple, Hana-chan??! =9 I think it would be cute!! =33 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next