AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

I walked over to where all the different types of cakes were, pondering on which type I should choose. After deciding that red velvet sounded the best, I grabbed a piece of said cake and a fork.

"Why not sit next to me, Faust-kun?"

I stood there dumbly, still registering her request. That was a first! I smiled, "Sure!~" With that, I sat down in the chair she had gestured to. I set the piece of cake on the table, fangs gleaming while I went to take a bite. When I chewed and swallowed, I licked my sharp canines, "The cake is superb!~" I took another bite gladly.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:42 pm

I finished my cake and walked over to the window, watching the cherry blossoms drift in the breeze. I remember watching the blossoms with my mom so they made me happy. I waied for the others to finish so I decided to play the "Which on is Hikaru" game "The one on the right is Hikaru." I said "most girls probaly dont notice this but I can distinguish you two by your voices. Hikaru has a deeper voice than kaoru." I explained and they looked at each other and back at me like I had just said the dumbest thing in the world.

(would you guys mind checking out my black butler and dnangel threads please I would much appreciate it)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

I smiled as I continued eating next to Faust-kun but suddenly saw his sharp fangs. Taking another normal bite of my double chocolate cake and stared at Faust-kun's fangs. "Are those fangs fake?" I asked since i've been with Ouran the fake teeth has been normal for Host club's vampire cosplays.

Haruhi looked at Hana with a blank expression thinking 'how is she able to figure out Hikaru and Kaoru's voices on the very day that she just entered in this school?' "That's one way to figure out the difference... But my main difference I see between them is ther personality." Haruhi says with a smile as she eyed Hikaru and Kaoru entertaining the usual regular customers.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 pm

I continued eating the cake, a happy smile overtaking my face. I loved cake!~ <3

"Are those fangs fake?"

I swallowed and thereafter picked up a napkin that was laying on the table. I cleanly wiped off the crumbs on my mouth. How rude of me, to bare my fangs so carelessly! "Why of course," I lied, "You have a keen eye!" With that, I finished up the piece of red velvet cake. I set my fork down and peered around for more. One piece wasn't enough~
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:19 pm

"Oh haha, i'm sorry for starring. It's just they look different that what Tamaki-sempai uses." I let out scratching the back of my head. "Well what do you expect? Of coyrse she has a keen eye, Tenten is the Weapon's Mistress afterall. To be able to use weapons, like Tennie does you have to have a sharp eye." Hunny let out scarfing down a large piece of cake. I blushed out of embarrasment at the fact that it was now one of my nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

"Oh haha, i'm sorry for starring. It's just they look different that what Tamaki-sempai uses."

"It's quite alright, you have a reason to do so. Plus, I don't mind!~" I winked, "Do they? It's probably because I made the fangs myself, or, I asked someone else to make them."

"Well what do you expect? Of course she has a keen eye, Tenten is the Weapon's Mistress afterall. To be able to use weapons, like Tennie does you have to have a sharp eye."

I looked at her, eye twinkling in interest, "So you are the Weapon's Mistress? Interesting! Many people must be caught off guard by that, for you do not look like a weapon wielder. However, many people do not have a sharp eye these days. If they did, then they wouldn’t be caught so off guard, because the scars on your hands represent the cuts from blades. Things as little as that explain a whole story, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:03 am

I giggled at the wink Faust gave. Listening to his explination I nodded my head in amazment. "You make your own?" I let out smiling in amazement as I took another bite of my cake finishing the slice.

Hearing him talk about my hands I looked at my multiple scars that I knew were there but never really thought of them as a big deal, that is... Until Faust-kun mentioned it just now. I nodded at his statement with much agreement. "Yeah it does!" I said smiling up at Faust-kun.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am

"You make your own?"

I nodded, "Indeed! I enjoy doing such things."

I chuckled softly at the girl's way of smiling and her happy agreement. "Now then, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get another piece of cake." I stood up from my chair and walked over to where the cakes were once again. I brought a hand to my chin and examined the cakes closely, thinking hard on which flavor I wanted. After several minutes of examining, I decided to go with strawberry. I picked up said piece of cake and set it down on the table, though I didn't sit down. "Ah, would you like another piece? I could gladly get your choice of cake for you."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 am

"Oh, if you don't mind..." I didn't want to trouble him so much, but since he offered... "....Ahh...." I comtemplated on which type of cake I would like to eat next. "Ahh... I like all types of cake... so why don't you choose, Faust-kun?" I suggested shrugging my shoulders. "Surprise me!" I let out with a giggle as I covered my eyes with my hands implying that I truely did want to be surprised. Another giggle slipped from my throat thinking: He probably thinks I'm weird for doing this, BUT oh well!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 am

"Ahh... I like all types of cake... so why don't you choose, Faust-kun? Surprise me!"

I laughed when she covered her eyes with her hands, "Very well!~" I turned on my heel and waltzed back over to the cakes. Once again, I examined the cakes thoroughly. My eyes were narrowed in deep thought. Once I decided, the picked up the piece of cake and silently crept back over to Tenten. I set the cake in front of her. "It's mint chocolate chip!~" I hummed delightfully, hoping she would be content with my choice.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 am

"Oo~ Yummy!~" I giggled happily as soon as i heard him the flavor and un-covered my eyes seeing the Mint Chocolate chip cake in front of me. Quickly taking a bite i looked over at Faust-kun, "Thank you Faust-kun, for getting the cake." I smiled as I took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 am

"oh hana you should join the host club. I think it would be good for them to have a hostess." One of the customers said with a smile "oh I uh I dont really know h-how well that would w-work for me. Im quite shy." I studdered blushing nervously "Besides it really isnt up to me...its the club presidents decision." I said and Tamaki walked over to me and put an arm around my shoulder causing me to blush bright red and my heart to pound. He looked down at me as if sizing me up with his eyes. "dont you think it would be good tamaki for her to be a hostess?" Asked the girl from before.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Overhearing Hana's conversation an idea came into mind. "TAMAKI-SEMPAI!! why not have gorl host's? For the guys, you know?!" I let out still eating my cake as I continued. "You know how you guys entertain women, then how about a bunch of girls entertaining men, in the same way... And you know I don't mean in that naughty way, mind you!" I let out in an informing way and then sounding like a lechuring teacher warning them to keep their minds out of the gutter.

"What a brilliant idea!! There are many young men who don't have the same entertainment us hosts give to women." Tamaki expressed his opinion. "I agree... Plus that means just double the profit!" Kyouya let out as he wrote down something in his usual notebook. "YEAH! Hana-chan and Tennie can be part of it too!" Hunny-sempai shouted out the idea.

Renge then comes in with her usual stage with her laughter. "MOE!!! Including Hana-chan, we got the shy type and the tomboy type! MUST need more MOE!" Renge informed as she then left the same way she came in. "WHAT?! ME a host??!!....." I let out surprised that they picked me cuz i can't really picture me as a host... "Well... If you guys want me to." I shrugged my shoulders thinking that it wasn't really like i cared anyways. I mean if you think about it, it's just being friendly, right?
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 am

"Thank you Faust-kun, for getting the cake."

"Your quite welcome." I sat down again and started eating the new piece of cake I had gotten.

What they were talking about, I didn't exactly know. They were discussing a new host club, but this time, for girls. That's all I really caught, for I was too busy preoccupying myself with eating the cake. Thus, I sat there, half-listening to their conversation.

Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I started to get very flustered from having to "Entertain" a bunch of boys that i didnt know! I walked over and sat in the empty chair beside faust-kun and checked my phone, my eyes widening when i realized that today was monday...the day when my dad is at his worst because he is so drunk he cant stop when he starts hitting me. "Oh no...I dont want to go home today..." I mumbled he wouldnt notice if i wasnt there when he gets home anyway, he never does. I took off my choker necklace because it was starting to bother me, and layed it on the table...I could care less who saw the cut on my throat.

(sorry i didnt really know what to put lol i improvised)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

( haha i have no idea what to write next.... Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 9810 eeehhhhh...... )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 am

(lol) I walked back over to where tenten and the others were and one of the female customers began freaking out over the gash on my neck "OH MY GOSH HANA YOUR NECK!!!" she screamed "Oh this? Its nothing...just a scratch." I told her and looked in tamaki's direction and he looked as though he were about to spaz out as well "I'm fine guys...really...besides im used to what i go through on a daily basis at home, busted beer bottles dont hurt me anymore." i told them only increasing the level of concern in the whole room.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 am

I had forgotten that humans made such a big deal over a mere gash. Of course, it indicated abuse to the child and whatnot, but nonetheless, worse things happened in this playground of a world. I sat back in the chair, eyes watching the humans' surprise and worry as though it were a play. And to me, it was.

After a few seconds of watching, I got bored. I turned my attention over to Tenten, aiming to strike up a conversation with her.
"What is all this about a host and whatnot? I'm a bit new here, as you could probably already tell, so I'm curious."

(Problem solved Tenten... I think... XD)

Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:11 am

Tamaki and the twins were moving my head to get a better look at the gash "Uh...guys...thats kinda starting to hurt..." i told them "Maybe you should stay with someone else..." hikaru said

(sry its short i gotta get to school)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Tamaki looked over at Hana and in a snap of his fingers a nurse came and started cleaning the wound and bandaging it up. "No matter how less hurt you feel, it's still an injury." The blonde haored King reasoned as though presenting news.

Tenten looked at Faust-kun and smiled explaining that this school has a host club just merely for free time and profit money. "...And just recently I sprung the idea of having women hosts for the men. I don't really know how it would work but I guess it seems that everyone is in favor of the idea." I explained as I stared at the usual Host club group surrounding Hana going on with their outragous conversation about wounds. Then an idea struck my head. "Hey, Faust-kun... Could it be that you're interested in joining the Host club?" I asked since he seemed a bit curious, my eye brows up in curiosity, my brown eyes towards Faust-kun.

( Haha Yuup!! thanks!!!~ xDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 pm

I listened keenly to Tenten's words, my green eyes returning her gaze. I folded my hands and set my chin on them, elbows propped up on the table.

"...And just recently I sprung the idea of having women hosts for the men. I don't really know how it would work but I guess it seems that everyone is in favor of the idea."

"To me, it sounds like a brilliant idea!~" I grinned mischievously and winked.

"Hey, Faust-kun... Could it be that you're interested in joining the Host club?"

I laid back in my chair and raised my right hand to my chin, absently stroking my goatee in thought. "I would be lying if I said the thought did not cross my mind. I don't have many things to do, and this idea of a host club interests me, so that said..." I trailed off. Need I say more?
Of course, I did have many things to do, but nonetheless, I could finish those certain 'things' on my own time.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 pm

I would giggle with slight blush at the sight of Faust-kun's wink, noticing his green eyes. Hearing him being interested in the host club, I was soon to comment when Tamaki-sempai exclaimed "Faust-san, you are welcome to give it a try!" "Although depending how many customers you get is whether or not you get to stay." Kyouya added simply writing down something in his usual hand book... Thing. I smiled reasuringly at Faust-kun, being sure that he was capable of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:35 pm

"Faust-san, you are welcome to give it a try!" "Although depending how many customers you get is whether or not you get to stay."

I saw no problem with giving it a try, so why not? It gave me something else to do, at least. In addition, it got me a bit closer in knowing what humans do outside of my academy!~ I glanced back over at Tenten, catching her reassuringly smile. That settled it!

"I suppose, then, that I shall give this a try!" I clapped my hands together, sealing the statement. This would be interesting!

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

"We have already given notice about the girl host club... And it seems that a bunch of the male population at this academy is already here for Hana and Tenten-kun." Kyouya let out obviously implying the large amount of males already trying to get through the door. "Oh boy, it seems it's most of Tenten's fan club." Hunny let out as he devoured another whole cake, meaning the students at Hunny's class "They have had an eye on her since they entered my class." ...Wait... What??!! "Fan club?!" I let out in surprised tone, my eyes widening. I didn't know I had a fan club!! My face blushed out of embarrasment. "Yeah Fan club!... Don't tell me you never noticed!" Tamaki-sempai let out as though it were the obvious thing in the world. "... Wha-?!" I let out again slightly speechles at the thought.

( I dunno randomness going on xPP )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 am

"Oh boy, it seems it's most of Tenten's fan club."

"How could you expect that not to be? Tenten is a beautiful woman, after all." I spoke smoothly, a sly edge to my words. I chuckled lightly, a bit entertained by all that was going on. How one could be clueless of such a thing, I did not know. Perhaps she did not pay attention to others around her much, or maybe the thought never crossed her mind. Nevertheless, it would not change the predicament she was in for now.

"I have a feeling it's going to be a bit crowded in a moment." My eyes lazily trailed over to the door that looked about to bust open. I crossed my legs and did what I did best: Sit back and watch the show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next