AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm

(lol nope not at all i love tamaki)

I stood there blushing as the boys fawned over me and i blushed even more at tamaki's comment and it made my heart flutter. i had never felt that before except when i knew i was going to get hurt at home. "I feel weird..." i said hiding my face

(ugh im being forced to do zumba with my grandparents and aunts)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:23 pm

"Are you a magician?!"

I opened my mouth to answer, but her facial expression stopped my from doing so. What in the world was she so happy about? Was this particular human always happy? I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind, recomposing myself as I answered. "Something like that, yes!" I sat down next to her, crossing my legs nicely. "It's no problem at all." I smiled before placing my hat back on my head. In seconds, I asked another question. "You are the Weapons Mistress, are you not? Later, when you have time, maybe you could demonstrate some of your talent to me. I'm highly interested in your level of skill. That is, if you are comfortable doing so, and if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

"Don't feel so uncomfortable, my dear... You look adorable." Tamaki let out as he walked to her saying it with true feeling and a sincere smile as he placed his hand in her head.

Wearing this frilly maid skirt made me slightly uncomfortable, since I wasn't used to this type of clothing. So, I simply just crossed my legs as he spoke once again. Just simply nodding my head confirming his simple question, along with a embarassed blush and a nervouse chuckle. "A demonstration? Yeah sure! 'm alaays uo for a demonstration!" I let out with a smile.

( haha yaayz! =33 just wanted you to feel included =33 haha zumba??! 0.0 )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 pm

(lol yeah my sides hurt now lol)

"Its not the dress thats making me feel weird..." i said shyly "to be honest...i dont know what im feeling." I decided to take my hair out of the pigtails i had it in so it would frame my face and look a little bit better with the dress i currently had on.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

"A demonstration? Yeah sure! 'm always up for a demonstration!"

"Very well. I thank-you in advance." I leaned back and stared up at the sky. Some clouds were rolling in, I took note. My nose twitched, the smell of rain clogging it. One second later, I sneezed abruptly. Curse my oversensitive nose...! "My apologize." I mumbled with a quiet sniffle, holding back another sneeze. "Does the forecast call for rain?" I hadn't much time to watch television lately, so I was a bit lost as to the current news.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Tamaki unconsciously stared at Hana-chan. "Then, can you eplain that feeling?" He stared at her not noticing the rest of the host club watching egarly as thought watching an interesting show on TV.

"Oh it's no problem at all." I let out shaking my head, my usual smile on my face. " Oh no you're fine!" I then eyed the sky seeing clouds when Faust-kun looked before myself. "I don't... I don't usually watch TV..." I let out sadly, giving an apologetic look at him.

( OH haha sucks!! XPP )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't... I don't usually watch TV..."

This time, my ear twitched. Her tone completely changed. She sounded sad... sorry, even. One's personality could change over such a little thing? I waved it off, "Oh no, no, that's completely fine. Do not even worry about it in the least bit!~"” I hummed, smiling, a fang poking out and locked on my lower lip.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

"Okay! Good... I just don't find TV that entertaining... you probably think I'm weird, huh?" I looked at him waiting for that same reaction I got from all my friends. A 'WHA-?!' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 pm

"Okay! Good... I just don't find TV that entertaining... you probably think I'm weird, huh?"

My signature grin showed itself when she said the word 'entertaining'. Oh, I knew exactly what she meant. "Not in the least bit. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes - not everyone is entertained in the same way." I was smiling again, grin faded like it was never there.
After some minutes, I spoke again.
"So, what would you like to do? Stay here and converse like we have been, or move on and do something else?" I wasn't one to stay in one place for too long, unless, of course, I was watching something from the shadows. Other than that, I got bored easily and needed to be on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yeeaahh! I say the same thing to all my friends!" I chuckled at the similar opinion we had. "Well... conversations are really amazing... Although if I were to sit down for a long period of time I might fall asleep from boredom." I said honestly with a nervous laugh.

( And that is the honest truth with me as well!! Unless I'm on a computer xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well... conversations are really amazing... Although if I were to sit down for a long period of time I might fall asleep from boredom."

"As would I!" I piped up. That was two things we had in common... interesting.
"That all being said, shall we take a couple more minutes of talking and then move onto something more... active?" It took me a quick moment to find the right word, but I being my amazing self eventually did. ^_~

(Same here xD)

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm

I giggled at the similarity we had "Well, what a cawinky dink!" I let out my own way of saying coincidence as anotger giggle escaoed my throat. Hearing his suggestion I smiled and agreed with a "Yeah sure! Do you have something planned?" I asked curiously, noticing he had to find the right word.

( well aren't we similar!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 pm

"Well, what a cawinky dink!”

I tilted my head to the side, much similar to how a dog would, " 'Cawinky dink'?" I repeated. Human grammar confused me at times...

"Yeah sure! Do you have something planned?"

"I may or may not. If I do, it's a secret!~" I answered, a mischievous ring to my voice.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 pm

"Hehe, it's my way of saying coincidence..." I half smiled thinking that he wasn't familiar with my weird vocab. "Yeah I know I'm weird..." I added with nervous chuckled. "Oooh! Secrets!" I made it sound like it was a rare thing cuz I love secrets, they make life... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 pm

That was a rather... different way of saying coincidence. It seems I still have more studying to do about this world. I shook my head, kindly denying the fact of her calling herself 'weird'.

"Oooh! Secrets!"

I chuckled and stood up, stretching after doing so. "You seem excited, so should I reveal the secret?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

"... If you don't mind." I smiled with excitement as I got up myself. Looking at him I waited with anticipation, my usual smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 am

"I thought a quick game of hide-and-go-seek sounded a bit fun to play!"
I grinned and pointed my index finger in the air. "And I would like to propose a wager: The winner obtains complete control of the other for three weeks, in simpler terms, the loser becomes a slave. As far as rules go, there are none. Well, there a two, actually. You must keep the game within campus and there is only one round." Before I was off, I poked her shoulder and whispered, "You are it, by the way." And with that, I turned on my heel and strolled off. This game was going to be too easy to win!~
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:34 am

( Hide and seek?! XDD Haha XDD )

"Hide and seek? ...Sounds fun!" I giggled at the simple game, plus the fact that he said that it sounded fun to play. "Oooh, adding a bit of a twist to it, I see." My eye brows rose in interest at the wager. But as it sparked my interest, he finally mentions that I am it this time. "Heey!!" Shouting out of anger but also out of eger-ness. Soon enough here I was counting off until.... "Wait! For how long am I counting?" I asked before he had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am

(...Don't taunt my favorite game! D: XD)

"Wait! For how long am I counting?"

"However long you see fit. There are no rules, remember?" I spoke from behind her. Though, I was gone before she had the chance to even look at me.
I ducked down behind a bush and quietly said:
"Eins, Zwei, Drei!~" I snapped my fingers before transforming into my glorious canine form. I pranced off from behind the bush. This is where the game got a bit funny to watch. Well, I personally found watching the confused amusing. Eventually, I would show myself to her, for in this particular game the loser was winner (from my standards, of course), but I merely wanted to have some fun for now.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:05 am

( Hahahaha XDD Mmkay mkay! XDD hahaha XDD )

How ever I see fit?... mkaayy then.... "1.......... 2......... 3........ 4....... 5....... 6...... 7..... 8.... 9... 10!! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Shouting as my hands covered my eyes with excitement... Well, that is... until I felt it had been long enough. After that small amount of time I began my search for my friend who had gone off into hiding. Running off looking behind bushes and trees and anything that seemed hide-able. But I could not find him at all.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 am

I trailed behind Tenten, not bothering to mask my presence. I watched her with my green eyes as she searched intently and keenly, but it would be to no avail. I scoffed quietly. It was funny, but the humor would soon wear off, and then I would become bored. So, I might as well enjoy the laughs while I could. There would be more entertainment to come, of course!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 am

I stared up in a tree with high branches, that were double the height I am now. Starring up at it curiously for a few seconds my mind danced at th fact that I still had my shorts underneath, and before you know it I'm up in the tree with only one powerful jump. With the skirt riding up, like all skirts do when being active, you could clearly see my skin tight shorts that were made of the same material as leggings. From a person standing on the ground you would only see the leaves rustling, until I hung upside down. Suddenly seeing a random canine staring at me, I hung there for a while knowing not all human could do this but with a bunch training from the Haninozuka family it becomes an easy task. Starring into the canine's green eyes my legs released the branch it was hanging onto and my hands fluidly landed on the ground so effortlessly. Pushing the ground I flipped and landed on my feet as though it were a normal thing.

( UUGGHH THAT TOOK FOOORREEVVVVEEEERR!!! O-O )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 pm

I sat down on the paved pathway, attention solely focused on Tenten. My vision followed her form as she jumped into the tree. I smirked (yes, I am so skillful and amazing that I can even smirk devilishly when I’m a canine!) - She actually did possess some skill for being a human.
She disappeared from my sight, but that quickly changed for she decided to hang upside down from the branch. That perked my interest a little higher. She finally spotted me and dropped down to ground level in a peculiar way. It wouldn't be polite of me if I did not show her appreciation.

"Gute Arbeit!~" I said, a gruff bark to my voice. Whether she would be able to identify my voice or not depended on how acute her hearing was. I felt that I was giving myself away much too easily... oh well, the game would have to come an end at some point, anyways.

Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 pm

"w-well its kinda like a fluttering in my chest and heart...my face feels...warm everytime i get touched by you Tamaki..." i explained blushing lightly

(lol i wont be on at school for a week...CUZ I GOT BANNED FROM THE SCHOOL LIBRARY ^.^ 50 points for me HAHA)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:27 pm

( haha xDD what did you do?! XDD haha xDD *suddenly starts playing Sailor Moon opening song cuz me LOVES it!!* haha xDD )

I stared at the canine looking into the familiar green eyes as I sat down in front of him. Hearing the canine had spoke in this familiar voice that I knew. Wrapping my arms around the dog's neck as I smiled mumbling, "I found you Faust-kun!" I smirked, a giggle excaped my throat interetsed on how he had turned into a dog.

Tamaki slightly blushed at the sight of Hana-chan blushing. "Wouldn't that be considered as a romantic feeling, is it not?" Kyouya let out a smirk upon his face as he pusjed up his glasses making it reflect the light from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: