AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katekyo Hitman Reborn*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto takeshi.

Yamamoto takeshi.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 pm

(Miharu kiss a fatso and she like it ^x^ )

Yamamoto was too curious to care if she was angry or not, “Hey Miharu, are you friends with that guy?” Yamamoto asked nicely pointing at the fat man lying in the sand.

Tsuna finally made it in the scene, “What happened? Is everyone OK?” Tsuna questioned trying to make sure how everyone is doing since he mostly feels responsible if anything happens to them.
Back to top Go down
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/reborn/images/thumb/9/9d/Yamam
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:19 pm

(Oh groddy. >.<)

Tsuna and I arrived on the scene shortly after it happened but didn't get the chance to see anything. I saw Miharu beating on a overweight fellow repeatedly calling him a pervert for the twentieth time. It didn't take a genius to guess what happened but I asked anyways.
"Why is Miharu injuring innocent bystanders? And why do I have the feeling you have something to do with this." I starred at Gokudera plainly. No matter what my emotion I always kept my cool and stayed calm. Yamamoto filled me in with the details so I was updated on the problem. I shook my head in disappointment knowing it was my fault for pushing her in the water in the first place. I didn't know she couldn't swim, I just guessed she didn't like the cold. I jumped down from Tsuna's shoulder, paying my apologies. Instead of saying I was sorry, Leon jumped onto my hand and formed into a pistol. Aiming it at Miharu, I shot her in the head with the dying will bullet. My smile widened already expecting what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

(Thats still mentally disturbing and gross. XD *shivers* ewwww you're so lucky this is rp and not rl haha. And oh Reborn, they left the website so it'll just be us two until they come back. >__< Sorry. But hey now I don't have to rp as you anymore xD)

Miharu finished beating up the guy until he had a huge bloody nose from being hit in the face so much. About to go join the others, she turned around and saw Reborn pointing his gun at her and instantly her eyes went wide. "W-What are you doing with that?!" A bullet then got shot into her head as she fell back on the ground. Normally the dying will bullet would strip away all clothes except underwear but she kept her swim suit on. A red flame appeared on her head as she stood back up and tightened her fist, flaming eyes of determination.
"I will swim, with my dying will!" Miharu dove into the ocean and began to swim around as if she had jet packs on the end of her feet considering how fast she was going. When the flames on her forehead began to dissapear she panted and leaned over, putting her hands on her knee's to keep her balance. She was mad that he had shot her with that bullet and pushed her into the water in the first place, but glad she got to actually swim without drowning. She knew she couldnt hold a grudge since he was only trying to help. Finally she admitted defeat. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I guess I owe you a thank you." she grumbles and looks away pouting. 

Dino came up to them in his swim trunks and oddly enough, even Varia was at the beach today too. It must have been such a nice day that everyone was out. When Xanxus confronted Tsuna, the others came up and Miharu looked at Viper seeing he looked like a baby just like Reborn. She picked him up in the air and looked him over.
"Hey! Let me down!" he yelled but Miharu just laughed seeing how adorable he was then set him down. She walked over and sat next to Reborn and watched over Tsuna and the others. "You think they might get into a fight? Varia and Vongola I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 am

(When are they coming back?)

My smile widened when the dying will bullet worked just as planned but frowned when Varia showed up. Miharu was right, they probably would start a fight. Squalo was a beach hog who would start a fight to claim his own half of the beach. 
"Reborn." Viper showed his usual frown.
"Mammon." The Indigo Arcobaleno use to be called Viper up until a few years ago he renamed himself Mammon. He was the mist guardian of the Varia which was the support and protection of the Vongola family. I bet Mammon didn't like the idea of working under Tsuna but it was something he couldn't prevent. I jumped onto Miharu's shoulder to get a better view from high up to be for certain that Gokudera wasn't starting a fight. Everyone was keeping to themselves and having fun.
"Miharu, let's go get something to drink from the shack up the hill. I'm parched."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 pm

(I think Goku said sometime in the summer. :/ Uh, we need a good topic. Any idea's?)

It didn't look like Reborn and Mammon got along that well since they didn't have much of an introduction. Plus he wanted to get something to drink as if it was an excuse to get away from Mammon and Varia. Miharu didn't admit it but Xanxus was a bad ass who she thought was cool, she wanted to hang around him but knew it'd be better if she helped out a friend instead so she didn't seem like a jerk. They walked up the hill towards the shack and when they got there she looked at the menu since they had stuff besides drinks. A hotdog actually sounded pretty good but so did a hamburger, she couldn't decide which one. So instead she got a bag of chips and a water bottle. "Want anything? I'll pay, it's fine. You did say you were thirsty anyways." Miharu may have been a ninja with different money, but when she came over she converted her money to there's which actually got her extra since cash was different here. 
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 pm

(Until summer? That's a few months away, I guess they won't be joining us for a while. I have one idea but it involves the Vindince later on and putting Miharu to the test.)

I looked at the menu too but found nothing I wanted. "I'll have a water too." Miharu was a generous girl but filled with too much hatred and indirect driven pride. I had an idea to help her reroute her intentions but it would be tricky trying to train her on top of no-good Tsuna. A light bulb flickered on when I had an idea and I snapped my fingers smiling. After we got our drinks and returned to the others I knew she had her eye on Xanxus so I asked Mammon to convince him to fight her.
"Start a match."
"How much are you paying me? It comes with a price." That was one thing about Mammon, he was always in it for the benefit of getting money out of everything he did. He wanted profit out of things he did, that's how he was the back bone of Varia if they ever fell into bankruptcy. "I don't have time for your silly games. I will ask him myself then." Mammon couldn't believe the nerve I had demanding for a fight from Xanxus.
When he saw me coming, he stretched his arms and spit on the ground chuckling. "What do I owe you the pleasure of interrupting my relaxation?" "Fight Miharu. I want you to fight her until she stops fighting with false pride. She can't fight you driven on revenge and hate." Xanxus smirked and the side of his lips twitched. He laughed out loud holding his gut, "Tch, sure, bahahaha, where's the brat? I'll beat her down with one hit!" My face itched at the word he used in his sentence but I kept my cool and walked him over to Miharu. I grabbed her leg to get her attention until she looked down at me. "You're going to fight Xanxus until you learn your lesson. I won't allow you to get to relax at the beach until you realize where you have placed your pride and fix it."
I jumped up onto the Lifeguards seat, fixing my innertube and a red flag in my hand. "Ready, Set, Fight!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

(Yeah, sorry about that. I can try convincing them to come back but idk if it'll work since they're busy with college and work. Dx Vindince? D: They'll kick Miharu's ass! Then again if she can beat Xanxus she might have a chance against them. ._. Oh, I found this pic of you and thought I should share. xD It was pretty hilarious to me.)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 477831

Miharu drank her water but the next thing she knew, Reborn grabbed her leg, then the next second waved a flag and yelled out to fight. "What the hell!" She yelled but then Xanxus took out his two guns and started shooting at her.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 Xanxus
She quickly dodged the bullets just in time but was twitching since she hardly had any warning, plus she was in her swimsuit still and didn't even have her kusangi blade on her. She took a rock and chucked it at Xanxus to stall for time then started yelling at Reborn. "What lesson?!" Then he shot another bullet, this time getting her shoulder. "Damnit..." She grabbed her shoulder, trying to stop the blood from pouring out.
Getting angry, Miharu began to perform hand seals and pinched her fingers together, inhaling air in her lungs. She arched her head back and stomach out, taking in air, then shot her body forward at the same time she released the air, except instead it was fire. "Katon, Karyuu Endan No Jutsu!"
At first it looked like a huge fireball spiraling at him, but then it spread into more of a flamethrower towards Xanxus, about to burn him badly if he didn't move out of the way. But then again Xanxus already had burn marks on his body so he probably didn't care for the heat which is exactly what he did, running right through it and still charging at Miharu.
"You'll have to do more than that to beat me!" He smirked, but Miharu wasn't done yet. When he came at her, instead of using more Jutsu's, she threw a punch straight to his face, knocking him to the ground caught off guard. Miharu popped her knuckles then looked up at Reborn. "Am I 'Passing' yet?"
Xanxus wiped the blood off his lip and got back up, angry she landed a punch on him. "You little..."
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 pm

(If they are busy I don't want to force them to come back for me. Miharu will do fine against Vindince with the help of the Vongola and the Varia if they decide to join. q_q I do not! I do...other things. Things you do not need to know of. >:] That picture is actually not bad of me, I think I'll use it!)

"No!" I jumped down from the lifeguards seat and kicked her in the side knocking her over. "You're fighting with anger because Xanxus attacked you. That isn't the way to fight. You have false pride still, you only fight with your fists, not with your heart." I was thinking about shooting her again, but that wouldn't teach her the lesson, she needed to learn on her own.
Mammon floated over next to me watching the fight and frowned. "Do you think that kid is going to survive? The boss can be scary." He didn't have much confidence in Miharu. He was more worried that Xanxus would kill her if she wasn't careful.
"She's more strong than she lets on...She just needs to open her eyes and revert her path to the light otherwise she'll never be successful." Mammon was surprised from the confidence that he lacked himself from the possible outcome of the fight. We both were thinking the same thing, keeping it to ourselves. "What will you do if she dies? She might be strong but her hate could be her downfall. She's similar to the boss, he takes his anger out on his enemies."
I smiled. "That's what makes them different. Miharu will learn to change unlike Xanxus who will never understand how to...She will win."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

(Or just get her ass kicked... xD I'm guessing the ass kicking one haha. What things? Things aren't good! Especially if it involves standing outside my window and listening to me sleep! ._. *Twitches* xD Ohhh okay cool.)

"Ow!" She yelled when he kicked her in the side. She rubbed her stomach but didn't have much time since Xanxus was on her in the next second. "Tch!" She missed a round house kick, rolling out of the way and threw sand in his eyes to stall again. She made more hand signs and did the same technique as before when making a fire jutsu, only this time it was different, it was an enormous fireball.
"Katon, Goukakyuu No Jutsu!" She blew the ball of fire at him and when Tsuna and the others saw how huge it was, they made a run for it before getting caught in it.

"Ahhhhh nani?! Why is there a fight going on?!" Tsuna jumped behind a rack of surfboards using them as a defense so he wouldn't get his face burnt. Lambo was hiding behind Tsuna, and so was I-pin. He had to make sure the kids didn't get hurt since they were his responsibility. "Big fire!" Lambo jolted from his spot from the loud noise of the flames catching fire to things and making them explode, like the cars up a ways towards the road.
Miharu remembered what Reborn said and had to keep in mind that this fight wasn't all about getting revenge and fighting with anger, he must have wanted her to be smart about it and think rationally and want to win for a good cause.
"I get it now...I want to win because I'm suppose to value my life...Right? Whenever I fight, I throw my life on the line, not caring if I die as long as I win...It should be the other way around. I should be fighting to keep my life and protect myself..."
Xanxus didn't care about what I learned or what Reborn's real purpose of the fight was. He just wanted to kill Miharu or at least break some of her bones. He used a higher power of bullets this time and shot them at the flames, causing an even bigger explosion but at least stopped the flames from touching him. Once the smoke cleared away he smirked.
"You're not half bad...I thought you would be easy to beat but you're giving me a challenge."

Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 am

(I've read your biography. I think Miharu sounds tougher than you let on. Would it sound any better if I said I laid next to you while you sleep? =.= I didn't think so.)

Mammon couldn't believe I hit the bulls eye with my thesis. Just as I predicted, Miharu changed her attitude around with a 180. 
"N-No way!" Mammon blurted, his expression from before completely changed. He had to blink twice just to make sure he saw the words coming out of her mouth and he wasn't just making it up in his head. "She came close to beating the boss? But he's never been beaten except for Tsunayoshi Sawada!"
I smirk and cross my arms. My lesson really did work after all just like planned. "She has a lot to learn, but step 1 is out of the way."
I walked over to Xanxus and Miharu, breaking up the fight. Xanxus wasn't happy I stopped his fun but decided he'd enjoy the beach instead for the time being. Mammon floated over next to us not joining his boss and the others in the sun. He had swim trunks on but still had that same hood over his head, covering his eyes. Miharu earlier had picked him up and treated him like a child like a mother would but now he could see she was more sinister and lucky he got to see that side of her. Mammon was starting to have second thoughts on his original opinion about her.
"Well done. You pass." I smile and tilt my fedora.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 pm

(Meh, yeah, she's a tough girl so she'll probably do fine. But she won't do great. D: Andddddd eh, your character is cute. XD I don't mind. Jk jk jk haha)

Miharu stopped fighting when Reborn broke up the fight between her and Xanxus. He stormed off angry when he wasn't suppose to keep fighting and just spat at the ground, called Reborn and Miharu "Scum!" and walked off. Miharu just growled at him for calling her that and almost went back over there to start another fight with him an kick his butt for real this time but knew she couldn't since then she'd just do the opposite of Reborn's training. Well at least she passed so that's all she really cared about, even though she didn't really feel like it would sink in. Tsuna came out of his hiding spot with Lambo and I-Pin, running up to us. 
"Is everyone okay?!" Tsuna looked at Miharu since Xanxus walked away with new burn marks and didn't want to be talked to. 
"Yeah, we're fine." She put her hands on her hip and gave a small smile. She was still mad about not getting to finish her fight and destroy him but she sucked it up. She noticed it was getting later in the day and she still had to walk home before it got dark. They had all been here most the day and didn't even notice the time fly cause of all the fun. She hadn't even eaten dinner yet either and she needed to head back to the Flame Village. 
Miharu grabbed her bag that was over by the rest of everyone else's things and slipped on a pair of pants and a shirt over her swim suit. "I should probably head home. Its late and I still need to eat." She lived home alone so there wasn't really any other reason she had to be home besides food. 
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

(Well if you put it that way... ;] Just kidding.)

"I-I'll walk you home." Tsuna offered. The others wanted to come too. Gokudera and Yamamoto offered to come with and so did Dino. "It's the least we can do." Dino smiled and rubbed the back of his head like a clutz. I rolled my eyes, they really were children after all. I wondered when they would grow up.
"Miharu isn't a child. She's capable of getting home on her own." Viper floated over and frowned. "I may work with the Varia but aren't you being harsh?" "Yeah! C'mon Reborn, you're going to say no to our courtesy?"
I fixed my hat and sighed, they were just kids who didn't realize yet what Miharu was capable of. She was even stronger than them and they still acted superior to her like a protective body guard.
"Do what you want." I fixed my hat and walked away.

"What was that about?" Tsuna frowned. I was harsh to him in my teachings but never this harsh in all the time I lived with him for tutoring and training. "Reborn's always been hard to figure out, even for all the time I've known him." Mammon watched me leave then turned back to the Vongola gang. "Don't think on it too hard." He floated back over to the rest of the Varia and rejoined his group.

Last edited by Reborn on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 am

(Uh huuuuuuuuuh. ._. xD)

Miharu didn't know Reborn that well but he seemed either mad or upset. She frowned and sighed seeing that she wasn't going to get home at this rate since she felt guilty as if she did something wrong. As much as she wanted to go say something to Reborn, if she said sorry she wouldn't even know what she was saying it for so it would be pointless.
"Anyways I'm heading home...Night guys." She said her goodbyes to everyone and started to walk home. She lived in Konoha (this is before she went back to houkagakure) so it wasn't too far of a walk. She lived in her own little house with two bedrooms, one of her own and a spare for company. She walked in, took a shower, then fixed herself a bowl of ramen on the stove, sitting down and eating it on her couch while sitting in a t-shirt and black shorts.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

(What?)

"Is that all you eat?" I walked up to her sitting on the couch seeing her eat top ramen like always. I didn't plan to tell her how I got inside or why I did, that was for me to know.
"Hey Miharu!" There was multiple banging on the door and Dino yelling on the other end, everyone else with him. "You alright?"
"Yeah, we were worried about you so we thought we'd check up on you." Tsuna seemed distraught where Dino was anxious. 
I jumped onto the couch on the other end. Because I was in baby cursed form, I could stand and still be shorter than her sitting down. I knew Miharu needed a lot of work, she was still a ill-tempered girl with no control over her emotions. Our training was far from done just yet.
"I wanted to ask you something." I didn't know why she struggled so hard and let herself rot and sink to this level. Something tragic must have happened in her life to cause all of this hatred. "What is making you so unhappy with yourself that you have such low self-esteem? You're not just taking it out on others but yourself too." I didn't want to direct her in the wrong path but I wanted to help with whatever I could. Dino banged on the door again, now I was getting annoyed. If he didn't stop, that arrogance would get him a kick in the face by me. I was trying to have a conversation with Miharu without interruptions but they also didn't know I was here either, so that factor came into effect.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:40 pm

(Nvm. xD Oh and I guess I'll play the others until they come back.)

"The hell!" Miharu heard him and backed up on the couch looking around but then saw Reborn walk around the couch and jump up. How the hell did he even get in her house!? Then Dino and Tsuna started knocking on her door, he probably came through the front then locked it behind him or something. She was also surprised when he asked her that question since it was out of the blue. "Oh, that..." Miharu looked at her feet in deep thought wondering how to put it into words. "There's a certain man I wish to kill after what he had done to me as a child...He's the reason I'm cursed with this demon..." She wasn't sure if Reborn knew about Kotsune or not, but he would now. Suddenly Gokudera and Yamamoto came in through the back sliding door and Miharu got an anime ticked sweat mark rolling down the side of her face. T_T "You're kidding me." "Hey, Miharu! Oh, hey Reborn." He saw Reborn on the other side of the couch and was surprised to see him since he ditched them earlier, but the way they came in looked like they were in a hurry.
"Did you hear what happened?" Yamamoto had his sword swung over his back ready for battle and latched across his chest. They weren't in their swim trunks anymore but fully dressed. Gokudera also had his bombs all over his belt and ready at hand. "There was a mass murder just 10 minutes ago, it was on the news. But whoever it is, they left a message on the victim. They were a student at the school too...On his body they carved Demon Of Flames on it..."
Miharu instantly got up and tightened her fists, anger flaring into her skin. She knew who it was, and they were calling her out because that was her name people called her throughout the 5 nations. She didn't care to get dressed in her ninja outfit, instead she wore what she had on, grabbed her sword and left.
"Miharu...?" Gokudera didn't know why it should affect her but then he remembered that it was her name and put two and two together. Whoever did the killing, they did it to draw Miharu out. He ran back in front of her to stop her. "Wait, what if it's a trap?! You can't just go there!"
"Move!" Miharu walked past him and put her kusangi blade on her waist, then started running towards the scene leaving them there. She even walked past Tsuna and Dino from the front door who were confused on what was happening and how the other 3 got inside.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:26 am

"What just happened?" Dino blinked in a confused manor when Miharu ran past him. He didn't give it any more thought and chased after her like the bucking horse he was. Tsuna stayed put, joining the others inside to get further information. Gokudera ran the news to Tsuna and Yamamoto was watching the TV to see if anything new showed up on the news.

~Breaking News~
A new unknown force has shown themselves breaking from the sky wearing bandages and dark clothes. Could these individuals be the reason for the murders prior 10 minutes ago near the High School? We'll have more information soon enough. Stay tuned, and keep on the look out for these suspicious people!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 Vindice1
Vindince! Miharu wouldn't last long against them, not in her angry stage. "You three, stop gawking at the TV!" We needed to get there quickly. It had me thinking, what would they want to do with Miharu, but it struck me to think it could be her power they wanted. Vindince rarely involved themselves in others affairs, except on the occasion of being a neutral party to make sure the rules are kept.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Miharu arrived at the scene with the news reporters and all, and shoved one of them out of the way. The victim wasn't dead but badly injured so she moved the medic out of the way and grabbed him. "Who did this to you?!" She demanded an answer. "Miss, he's badly injured, you shouldn't touch him!" Miharu shot her head around and glared at him wickedly, making him back off and step away before she mauled him. "Answer me!" The boy could barely speak so she let go of him knowing she would get no where. Then suddenly he moved his arm upwards with a piece of paper in his hand handing it to her. She took it from him and uncrumpled the paper reading it. She growled then crumpled it back up and burned it in her palm with her chakra. "Ma'am?" the reporter wanted to ask her what the paper said but Miharu ignored her and left the area before anyone could catch her. She ran into Dino who came up to her who was wondering what's up. "What's going on?" but then she pushed him away in a hurry so she wouldn't trample him and ran back towards the town where she use to live as a child and was currently living. He still followed behind though but still wasn't as fast as her.
When she stopped the ground began to shake so she had to catch her balance, but that was when a huge monster came out out of the ground from in front of her. Miharu took out her sword and frowned. "You never were a man, sending out little monsters to test me..." She smirked. "Dino, you better stay back...I don't want any more deaths than he's already caused, if it even is him..."
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Moving my hand to the ring of my fedora Leon stepped on my finger transforming into a gun. I shot multiple bullets from a distance at the monster. With enough rounds in it the monster collapsed from the shot it took to the brain. I flicked a piece of rubble off my suit, my eyes covered by my hat.
"You can't be so careless." My training must have not payed off enough. She still wanted revenge even now. "You can't face him if this is how you're going to act." I walked over to the monstrosity and observed it. There was stitches in its skin. Someone was keeping it in care, fixing whatever injuries it received. This was the work of a human. It took an idiot to figure out who it was, like Tsuna. "Dame-Tsuna. Don't get involved this time."

(Sorry its short, really tired. =/ But at least I got around to replying finally.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm

(Lol, I think we're both super slow on replies. XD No worries.)

"B-But Reborn!" Tsuna stuttered. He hated when his friends were in trouble and he couldn't do anything about it, that felt like he was abandoning his friends and all he wanted to do was help. He looked down at the ground in shame and Gokudera put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry 10th, I bet she'll be okay on her own." Gokudera reassured him and Yamamoto did the same, smiling with a thumbs up. That didn't really help Tsuna feel any better though.

Miharu was mad that Reborn was interfering with her own battles when it was her enemy and not his. So what if she was going for revenge, the guy had to be stopped one way another whether she was calm or angry and sending out these stupid little pets of his wouldn't make any difference in their fight. "I'll face him whether you say so or not. You may have helped me for a little bit but that doesn't mean you're the boss of me." She yelled. She was an independant person who worked alone mostly. The hole from the ground the monster came out of she jumped into. She figured she could retrace its steps and find where ever Shoicihi was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 am

(I'll reply to both rp's tomorrow I promise, sorry I've been so busy.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 pm

(Actually do you just want to start over for a new rp? This one kinda went downhill in my opinion... Dx Can you make the rp starter?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn*    Katekyo Hitman Reborn*  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2