AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp Empty
PostSubject: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp   Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:10 am

[center]It was a warm Summer day in Namimori the sun shining brightly casting it's rays down upon, everything within, this quaint town. Within, this very town the Tenth Vongola Guardian of the Sky had just, woke up he had hoped to be able to relax without, something absurd happening but, he knew this to be a complete impossibility. For that is his life now, that he's a fifth teen year old Mafiosa. He eventually, climbed out of bed and walked to his dresser where he grabbed a red shirt that said Freedom Fighter and had the number ten and a V on the back of it he also, grabbed a pair of dark green cargo pants and a pair of boxers he quickly, showered and dashed downstairs to get some breakfast he wasn't surprised to see Reborn and Lambo sitting at the table he was in an unusually, bad mood today so, he tried to ignore Reborns remarks about him being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Teirra Hayato

Teirra Hayato

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp   Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:01 pm

((Hi I'm new to this rping site, but I rp often otherwise and was curious as to how I could join this. Neutral ))
Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rp
Page 1 of 1