AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 am

"I should have expected as much from both of you." He said as he walked into the forest. It was pitch black inside the labyrinth of trees, as though it were already night even though it was still daylight out. Captain Kurotsuchi had anticipated enough, so he had adjusted his eyes so that he could still see, even in total darkness. He couldn't say the same for the others though, so they would have to rely on their other senses.

As he was making his way through the forest, he came to the spot the device said the creature was supposedly located. Just then, the ground gave out beneath Mayuri, sending him down into what he suspected was the creatures lair. Only Mayuri had fallen into the pit however, two others opened up beneath Gin and Lanna, each taking them to a separate location.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 am

Apart from being separated from the others, there was one thing that they all had in common, and that was how they all expected to fall into a trap willingly. As Lanna ran throughout the woods it was expected something would happen, she didn't doubt that, in fact was hoping for it. When it did, the ground from under her gave out, sucking her down into the darkness. Falling and falling, it felt like it went forever, none the less it was a nice breeze. Once below she landed on her feet managing not to break her legs from the high impact of such a fall. It was pitch black in here, as expected when under ground.
"Well, that lasted longer than expected. Must be a long drop."
Walking around, she counted her steps to make sure how far astray from her post she left and lifted her hands out to feel around for anything. When touching something, it felt slimy, as if composed of saliva or slobber. She pulled her hand back and the feeling did not follow, so that meant it must have been a solid object that did not stick. Perhaps she was surrounded by a gooey substance? Concluding that there wasn't much other choice, she reached into her pocket pulling out a match and lit it. When the fire emitted, she saw what was in front of her. It looked as though it was a red-ish purple goo that was stuck onto the wall of this cave like place. There was a passageway just around it if she avoided it. Following to that route, she may have better luck of finding the other two, if they were even down here that is.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 am

Mayuri stood there in the creature's lair. Everything around him was slimy, and the goo oozed from the ceiling, dropping a huge blob onto his head. He had no idea what it was, but it appeared as though it were an excretion made by the monster he was hunting. He ignored the foul substance, even though it reeked of a corrupt reiatsu. This goo must simply be excess reiatsu the monster didn't need, or perhaps a reiatsu that was rejected by the host. Whatever it was, he began smiling. "If only I could capture this...I might even have an unlimited source of energy! I must capture it at all costs!"

As he looked around the room, he felt the floor rumble. The beast must be near, he concluded. He scanned the room for any sort of unnatural movement. The slime dripped to the ground, the rocks beneath his feel shook, and he noticed that the cave must have been made recently. He could see something resembling a trail of ooze leading towards one of the walls, so he walked closer to investigate. He put his hand up to the wall, and sure enough, it felt hollow. The trail it left must continue on the other side of the cave-in, and he was determined not to let a wall slow him down. It was not his style to charge right into a fight, but he was going to fight at full power from the start, so he released Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou and commanded it to charge straight through the rocks. Just before his bankai crashed through the wall, the wall exploded towards his direction, and what appeared to be a giant worm charged straight for him. It was covered in the purplish red goo, so it must be what he was looking for. He wasted no time in engaging his prey, and began fighting furiously, creating many crashes and explosions. He hoped this would create enough noise for Lanna or Gin to find him, but he did not get his hopes up as they were all essentially in a 3-dimensional maze.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 am

Walking down the pathway, a cold chill was sent passed her in the direction of where she walked, coming from behind her. She had not let it bother her, until she stopped and began to feel a warm breathing down the nape of her neck. A sly smirk crept upon her lips, she knew something was there and it knew that she knew it too. As she stood still, the creature would not walk, but slither around to the front of her. She stood firm and didn't move, but the grin on her face still remained. When it came around to face her, it looked like a large worm three times her size, but had many different things to it. It had scaly plates on it's sides, green spikes protruding from its back along with the tip of it's tail formed into spikes just at the tip, in which had sharp edges like a porcupine would. It's eyes contained slits, that starred back into her sapphire eyes. It's shade was of a dark swirling brown like mud. The snout had the nose of a dog, in which it sniffed her, while it's mouth began to open, letting the red-ish purple goo ooze out and slip onto the ground beneath it. Just as expected, as it touched the ground it began to solidify and become one with the ground, making it firm but not sticky.
"You're quiet the fellow, you have little to no manors." she chimed in, even as it was picking up her scent, which she took as rude on first meetings. Still, she took it as possibly a low life who had little to no brain functions besides the basics. It looked as though it couldn't speak, but it made a sour face when she said it, so it must have interpreted what she said.

Just as it was about to take action, the ground beneath them shook and gravel came flying through the passageway she was originally taking, creating lots of dust in her path. The walls shook furiously, as if there was an earthquake, but being this far underground it would be much more powerful of an eruption, so there was no way. While the creature was distracted looking up at the walls that looked like they were about to collapse, Lanna quickly ran out of it's view and dashes down the path towards the corruption. Possibly up ahead she'd find the source of the puppet master and a higher ranking monster that would prove to be a better specimen compared to the one she encountered.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Mayuri thought that this one on one fight would end soon and it would end up a two on one fight. He was correct, but he did not predict that another worm would crash out from the wall into the cavern in which he was fighting. Looking at the newly revealed worm beast, he just smiled and without a word, he spread out his arms and allowed one of them to swallow him whole. Of course, since Mayuri was an insane scientist, being swallowed simply allowed him to deal with his foes in a different manner: he took control of it from the inside. Sure, the worm had its powerful stomach acid trying to eat through Mayuri's flesh, but he dissolved himself into a liquid to be absorbed by the worm so he could take over the worm's bodily functions.
First he took over the worm's brain so he could learn all he needed about how they control other beings. Apparently the worms were not worms at all, more like tentacles attached to a main body, but each of them having their own mind. To control their targets, all they had to do was spit their reddish purple goo on a target, and once it is dead or its mind crumbled due to the goo controlling brain activities, the corpse then becomes a puppet.
"Interesting" Mayuri thought to himself. "This could truly prove useful for me research...take control of any intelligent life then have them show me all they know and then become my guinea pig! Its brilliant!"
Mayuri made the worm he controlled begin thrashing around, crashing into the other worm and entwining itself around his target, then in a blob of greenish slime, the worm coughed up Mayuri and he began reforming into his usual body. He simply turned away from them and said "bye bye" as the worm he controlled detonated like a giant bomb. He didn't even care that he was damaging the tunnels and caves. Such things could not harm him, and he just wanted to find the core to bring back to his lab. But first he just sat down and began learning about the composition of the goo, so that he would not succumb to its effects, though this would take some time. Hopefully Lanna and Gin would bring him back a beautiful worm core while he tried creating an antidote.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 pm

In a quick dash she ran down the halls of the caves, unfortunately for her, the worm like creature pursued not too far behind, and in a fast manor. She had to be quick. Using a bit of extra spiritual pressure applied to her legs it enabled her to run faster. Seeing the shadow of a radiating fire cast over the walls into the entrance of an even bigger opening in the cave, she had high hopes that this area would serve as more useful. But to her dismay, it was and wasn't at the same time. As expected, lit candles on the walls around the room were lit and brightening the room, if they hadn't been there, there would have been no light what so ever and complete darkness would have shrouded throughout the tunnels. Upon entering, Lanna kid to a stop with bewilderment. In the middle of the opening, there stood a dark tall luminous man cloaked in black. Red strips hung over his eyes, looking like small crops. His attention drew to Lanna once he heard her pants from all the running, a small smile crept upon his lips, showing his carnivorous teeth. Looking closely, one could tell the red-ish purple goo stained his teeth and dripped from the sides of his lips in a messy manor. Which drew her attention to his side, in which lay on the ground a smaller version yet lifeless corpse of the same type of worm following her. It could be assumed by the worm being ripped in half that it's bodily fluids had been drained out and drank by this man. She hesitated to draw near him, but she could hear from the passageway behind her that the worm was catching up to her and in no time would be there to finish the kill. She had little to no time. Lanna cocked her head to the side, a sadistic smile shown in bewilderment at how fascinating this scene was.
"Tell me...Did you drain that thing's life force?" She could feel no spiritual pressure radiating off the man - or creature - but he seemed incredibly powerful just by the overwhelming aura he cast down upon her. He must have made the cause of the collision, from all the rubble surrounding him a fight must have occurred in here in order for him to kill the beast. It looked like he was triumphant as well from Lanna's standpoint. She waited for a response but he gave none. Until then a rather long pink looking tongue slid out from his mouth, as if in a way he responded to her by gesturing yes. She simply drew closer, curious of what this thing was, now it didn't even look human.
"You wish to know of what my prey is...That is what you seek..." He hissed almost sounding like a seductive voice, it pleased him that she was interested, ad in that time she heard him speak it literally sounded like he was a serpent.
Until then he removed the hood that covered his face. Just as suspected, she was correct. He was not human, and the way his tongue moved and his voice spoke, he took that form of a reptile. His skin was covered in green scale's, beady yellow eyes, and the red hair now swaying to the left side of his face so he could gaze at the girl that stood before him. He then moved his hand from his side, holding it out to her. Lanna took a look at it, and saw how his fingers were webbed together as well. "I smell reishi coming from you, girl. But human as well...You are unlike your kind, but a half breed, are you not?" He giggled with delight, still offering his hand out. "I can show you the true meaning of life and death, the answer which you seek. You wish to learn more about these filthy worms, because you seek to know the answer to every living being, but you cannot even answer the question about yourself..."
He had a point, and Lanna knew this. But he was also just a fool, to actually think she'd give in out of curiosity. As they did say, curiosity killed the cat, and even if she wished to know more about her and how she was human with spiritual pressure, now wasn't the time. She was on a mission, and that did not concern her personal interests. She simply starred coldly at him, contemplating what she should do in these circumstances. Besides, even if she did, what of Gin and Mayuri? Leave them here for her own selfishness? Lanna thought hard, but then began to reach for her Zanpakuto, giving off an evil aura.
"You seem to not realize it is what I truly desire...And you're leaving yourself completely wide open, and with no witnesses, as well as letting down your guard. What I truly wish for in life is murder..." And with that, her sword was removed and the battle had only just commenced.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:14 am

Sitting in the same damaged cavern, he had nearly completed examining the goo the worms produced. It infiltrates the central nervous system of all beings, and from there paralyzes the body until it can reach the brain and turn it into a receptor for the core worm. "Kukuku I've always wanted to make others obey my orders without complaint! Now if I could just mass produce this..." Usually Mayuri would be lost in thought and dead to the world when fascinated with his research, but something caught his attention: Lanna's spiritual pressure was disrupted and she gave off a sinster killing intent, but with nothing else nearby her. The nearest worm was at least a few kilometers away from her so she couldn't be directing it at that. Irritated that he didn't know what was going on, he decided to go investigate, but first he was going to prepare for a fight. If something could fight using some unknown power without reiatsu, he needed to have as many tricks to deal with it as he can get, as well as one to escape if absolutely necessary. He was sure Lanna could last at least a few minutes against this unknown foe.

After a minute of mixing the goo, some chemicals he brought along, and his own blood, he created a noxious-looking blue-green fluid he kept in a little glass vial, he tried to figure out how to reach Lanna in the maze-like cave. He created a partial map of the area inside his head, but he could only find the caves that were covered with the worm goo, so his map was incomplete. "Hmph well I guess there is nothing a little bit of ingenuity can't solve" he said to himself while walking over to the damaged corpses of the worms. He was using the worm corpses as test subjects, after all, the goo could control other corpses, so why not their own? And since it should respond to his thoughts, he could have a perfect subordinate who would fight to the death without him needing to threaten it; his wish would be it's command. He poured some of his re-made goo on the worm, and much to his dismay, nothing happened. "This wasn't supposed to happen! I need a fast way to get over to my lieutenant NOW!" In his rage he threw the remains of his non-effective goo in the vial right into the mouth of the corpse which then shattered and dripped out onto the floor. As he was turning away to try to navigate the tunnels by himself, the worm rose from its death and just stood there...as much as a worm can stand. He immediately thought the command to have it burrow a tunnel towards the room Lanna was in, and luckily enough, it did just that. "I really need to just focus on one thing at a time...I can't let her or anyone else distract me from my work so I can think about my experiments properly."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 am

Just before Lanna was about to strike the reptile like being down with her own blade, something zoomed between them, forcing Lanna to quickly jump back without coming into impact with it. When she caught her balance and stood still, she saw the reflection of herself in a piece of metal that divided her and the enemy. About to curse aloud, she stopped herself realizing what the piece of long metal was from. Turning to her right, she saw a smiling Captain Ichimaru standing in the pathway of the entrance Lanna had came from. His shikai had activated, extending all the way to the other end of the cave and piercing straight through the rock.
"Tsk tsk. What do we have here?" Gin walked forward, retracting his sword slower each step he took, until he was a foot away from the both of them. "Reckless like always, Lieutenant." He chuckiled sheepishly in a mocking tone. Then his attention was averted to her opponent. "Yer' pretty scary lookin'. What are you?"
No response. Gin only frowned in disappointment. Completely retracting his bankai, the sword was much more smaller, similar to a dagger but a bit longer. He did not sheath it, only walked up to the reptile holding his Zanpakuto to his neck.
"Oi, go find your Captain. I'll handle things here. 'Sides, if I let you have him to yourself you'd go all out and we'd have to drag you back a bloody mess...Unlike yourself I'll clean up."
"Should have expected you'd say something like that."
Growling at his insult, she disregarded the comment and threw it to the back of her head, obeying her superior. Lanna took the route that she sensed Mayuri's spirtitual pressure from, low or not, and as she got closer it only meant Gin's spiritual pressure became less detectable. Luckily enough, when she walked into the opening of the cave she found him but he was yelling aloud about something. He was working with chemicals and a dead worm, figures.
"Oh no. He found something interesting. He'll be hibernating for days down here!" She teased, plopping a squat between him and his experiment, observing the scene. If there was one thing she knew about the scientist, it was that he hardly ever had free time. Always busy with something.

Last edited by Lanna Kurotsuchi on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 am

Without even looking up he just replied "Hmph, and here I though I would have to come charging in to prevent you and whatever it was that you saw from becoming a bloody mess." At that moment the worm he was experimenting with had regained it's senses, so to speak, for now though it was dead it was now Mayuri's slave. Upon seeing it salivate the goo that he had been working with, he just sighed, "oh right, I was supposed to make an antidote for that wasn't I?" He took a sample of the goo and just began laughing. "This is MY mind controlling fluid! I amaze even myself! If this can create an unlimited amount of this, then I can control anyone who disobeys me!. I've lost interest in making an antidote, but what was it that you were going to fight earlier? I couldn't sense anything and I just might want to make it an experiment too." He could only fantasize about all the unknown abilities had, and the endless experiments he could perform on it after subjugating it. However, he only now realized that Gin was in the same room as it now so after filling up a few vials of his newfound poison, he sent the worm in after it. After all, his main objective was to find the worm core, this other creature would just be a nice bonus if he could capture it, and if Gin for some reason was exposed to the mind-controlling serum his worm oozes, all the better. "Alright, any ideas on finding the core? I've already scanned the area for any strange reiatsu but I don't sense anything but the worms and Ichimaru-taichou."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 am

Lanna rolled her eyes, seeing he was acting himself as per usual. Not to mention thinking of himself. Then again, Mayuri tended to be selfish a lot. "Slaves who will completely obey you? If you used that all the time there'd be no one to keep you at bay. Then again, maybe it would be interesting to see how that'd turn out. You might be even crazier without rules. Then again, you're fairly good at breaking them." She stood up and stretched her arms behind her head and yawned. Turning her head to the way she came she pointed a thumb. "Might want to hurry up. I have a feeling with Captain Ichimaru he's going to dispose of the body once he's done. I wouldn't be too sure to find your specimen once he's through."She watched as the worm slid past her at a fast pace into the hole of the cave into the other opening after the reptile. She didn't know if that was going to be enough to take it down without killing it, but considering one of the 13 court guard Captains were fighting it, she figured it didn't stand much of a chance.
"I don't think the reptile thing I ran into in the cave before is the main source of these worms. I think he's just a predator looking for food...If we want to find the core, I'd say look for the mother of these things..." Looking around, the goo stil dripped from the walls. Lanna wasn't an expert on worms, but if there was one thing she knew was that it burned in the sunlight. Then an idea popped into her head.
"If we knock down the ceiling with Konjiki Ahisogi Jizo, then the worms will flee from the sun and run to where they feel most protected. They'll lead us to their safe area. This cave is huge, it probably keeps running for miles. But I think they'll take us farther underground, to the exact place we're looking. I don't have any other plans off the top of my head, so this'll do unless you can think of anything else."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 am

"Oh I do love it when you talk sensibly. That being said, I'm sure the core can sense us. After all we have fought several of these things and I doubt its not ready for us. While we could easily charge in and kill it, I do NOT want that to happen. I want it alive...hmm that gives me an idea." Mayuri used shunpo to run off without saying anything more then brought back another worm shortly after. "This should work. If I use one of their own to infiltrate their main base, I'm sure I can use their own trick against them, though I doubt mine is more potent...yet. If I could mind control the core I would have all of them under my command! But I doubt that will happen. The best case is that it will be slowed down, but that should be enough for me to hit it enough with Ashisogi Jizou and paralyze it. But that still leaves the case of the creature Ichimaru-taichou is fighting. The worm I sent off will most likely die, but perhaps it can mind control one of them. Doesn't matter which. Besides, I can always just get more of these worms, they're everywhere. Oh and that reminds me, be ready to fight all of them at once. If the core is attacked I'm sure all of them will gather rather quickly. Kukuku time for more experiments! Ban-KAI!" Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou appeared and began crashing through the ceiling of the caves, making a path to the surface. After Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou made it up to the surface, it was still dark. It was night, but at least it was nearly daybreak.

"Alright, I will have Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou keep destroying the ground to let in as much light as possible, in the meantime, I want you to capture whatever it was you were fighting. The worm I sent over there will help as much as it can. I've told it to obey any commands you give it. It appears that its still unharmed oddly enough" He then sighed. "this really as a job for that muscle-headed imbecile" he mumbled to himself as he looks at the ground being destroyed and rocks flying everywhere. He hands her a few of his mind-control vials while he walks off in another direction. "I will be researching these worms a bit more and enslaving a few more until daybreak. We will meet up back here once the sun rises to begin the final assault. Oh and...don't die."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

"Nice to know." Lanna popped her knuckles and looked up at the ceiling. The ceiling was hard and sturdy, strong enough to hold so it didn't come crashing down, but with his bankai activated and destroying it, the ceiling would surely fall inwards, meaning she ought to get out of the way before she was killed. When she heard the last statement she just sighed, typical statement of his. "Sometimes I wonder why I put up with you. " She pulled down her eyelid, stuck out her tongue and shouted. "Baka! You could at least be nicer." She said no more and ran for the exit, being careful to avoid all the rubble falling from the ceiling. She figured by now Gin had already taken care of the reptile man in the other section of the cave but by the time she had gotten there it had seemed for once the tables had turned. It was something she didn't think she would see but Captain Ichimaru had lost! Lanna blinked again just to make sure she wasn't seeing things, but she wasn't. The Captain was on his back on the ground unconscious with tons of battle wounds on him and there was no sight of the man from before anywhere.
"Captain Ichimaru!" She quickly ran over to where his body lay and checked for a pulse. He was still alive but just knocked out. This was bad news, especially if the enemy was strong enough to take down a Captain. She tried taking care of the situation as best as she could and aiding him but he was in bad condition. It looked like he had also been poisoned from the signs of yellow patches of skin on his hands and face. She knew her Captain was busy at the time and bothering him with this problem would only make him mad that he has more on his plate to deal with, so she had to take care of it herself. She wasn't an expert about poison like her Captain was, but she knew the basics which was sucking out the venom. If she was right, since he was a type of reptile it had to be some kind of venom, which meant there had to be a spot somewhere on him it was injected.
"If he wakes up during this he's going to kill me..." She groaned from annoyance just thinking about it, but if it saved his life then he shouldn't be complaining. Looking all over his body, she searched for the mark and soon enough found it on his shoulder.
"Let's hope this works..." Baring her sharp teeth, she bite aggressively into his shoulder worsening the mark. She began to suck and luckily the venom started to come out. It was slightly repulsive doing this as she spat out the poison on the ground next to her and kept doing it. She noticed as she did this, the patches on his skin began to fade and soon enough most all of it had been withdrawn from his body. Lanna moved her jaw around since it hurt from sucking so much as she rubbed it and sighed. Now that the worse was done, she could work on healing the open wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 am

Mayuri was busy destroying the ground so that light could penetrate the tunnels when he suddenly came up with an idea. What if he could capture sunlight into a portable device, then direct it to wherever he desired? Well, it was certainly one thing to create a flashlight, but completely another to replicate sunlight. This didn't discourage him in the least though, so while he had Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou ripping up the ground, he would search for a few more worms to control while he thought up of a plan to capture sunlight. Perhaps he could create a miniture sun inside a box? No, that wouldn't work because it would be far less potent than real sunlight. Somehow capture the light? Well if he could come up with a darkness where he could control when light would escape...As he was thinking, five worms sprang up out of the ground, surrounding him. But these did not appear to be worms at all; each of them had arms and legs though they still slithered on the ground and secreted the disgusting goo. "Why you little pests, noone interrupts my thoughts and lives to see the light of day!" Mayuri had a slight desire to research this hybrid of beast, but he was too interested in finding the core, so he disposed of them like they were children. He mind controlled one to wrap itself around another, then had them explode in a fiery ball of molten goo, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou came charging in and managed to eat one whole, and the other two spit goo at him and burrowed away quickly as to escape his wrath, but not before he attached a tracking device to each of them.

Now left alone with his thoughts, he sent his zanpaku-to to continue its work while he called his squad back in soul society to send him his portable laboratory. While he was waiting, it suddenly struck him, what if he could create a perpetual darkness that was darker than outside, but not quite pitch black? That way, if he were to leave it outside, it would gather light since light tries to separate equally, but if he brought it in the tunnels, it would try to escape. All he would have to do is be able to turn out the lights and make sure he could focus the beam, and he would have a secondary plan to natural sunlight. Just then, his squad arrived bringing him all he needed to create this new device. He was glad they were quick; he would have killed them if they had been even a minute later.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 pm

From beneath her the ground began to shake and rumble and she knew it was the vibrations from the other side of the cave where Mayuri's bankai was digging holes through the ceiling up to the surface. She luckily managed to finish healing Captain Ichimaru, and just as she did, he woke up. But just as she was about to explain, there was a clapping noise from behind and they both turned their heads to see the Reptile man was back.
"So here's what I propose. Since I'm a lieutenant it doesn't matter as much if I die, but a Captain getting himself killed would be bad. I need you to report back to my Captain and tell him all you've learned about this thing during your fight. He works faster than me so he can probably figure out a way to beat him before I did. Besides, I can't think rationally if I release my bankai which I'm about to do, so it'd be better you tell him then come back with an answer."
Gin frowned hearing what she said, it was suicide but she had a point. He had only seen her bankai once and that was enough to know she was right about not being able to think rationally.
"I don't like the idea, but I don't have any other idea's...Just watch out for his tail, the two spikes at the end of it is what ejects the poison, that's all the information I can give you." Using Shunpo, he disappeared in a flash leaving Lanna and the Reptile man alone. Luckily her bankai wasn't huge like Mayuri's or Sajin's, so this wouldn't be a hassle fighting in a small area like this.
"Bankai? I can't imagine it's very powerful if you're only second seat..." he kept his eyes locked on Lanna while she started to pull out her sword that had Kanji written on the steal. Just to defend himself and getting ready, he got in a guard stance and put his arm in front of him, his scales growing larger until they formed a hardened shield in front of him.
"Satsu Menmen, Hitogoroshi..." She said quietly to herself. The next moment, everything went black.

(I'm stalling until I can think up an activation for Lanna's bankai...)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Working quietly in the near complete darkness, Mayuri was finishing up his new invention when suddenly, *KABOOM!* He lay on the ground with one hand in the air holding his completed sun-in-a-box, and his face blackened by the explosion making him truly look like the mad scientist he was. Gin had appeared and was going to give Mayuri a full report when he just turned around and looked at him like he was wasting his breath; of course he was wasting his time since Mayuri was going to take full control of any situation that may arise. His worm that followed Lanna was simply observing and reporting back the situation since their thoughts are connected. "Why are you not supporting my Lieutenant? You expect her to survive a fight with that reptile when you yourself nearly died? Disgraceful! Off with you now." Before Gin had a chance to even utter a single word, Mayuri shunpo'ed away just as another one of his worms came up from underground, swallowing Gin and his portable lab whole, and made a direct route back to the current battlefield.

He just observed from a short distance away and grunted at the loss of his portable lab. Calling back to soul society, he quickly stated for his squad to create him another portable lab with all the essential equipment that he had written down in his squad's computer network. They were at least able to provide him with what he needs for experiments, though they were generally useless in his tests for anything else except as guinea pigs. It would be ready for him by the time he got back, that time being undetermined, but his squad knew the punishment for not being quick about his orders so they were always working as fast as they possible could.

With the sun-in-a-box ready and it almost being daybreak, Mayuri headed into the tunnels himself, directly towards Lanna's position so he could clean up the mess before he needed to make an assault on the core.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Her mind had been sent into a frenzy and her mind could not function properly when in this state, which was why activating her bankai was always dangerous towards herself. After saying the release, the air around her began to create a black aura wrapped around her but the source being her sword. The sword began to crumble into ash from the tip all the way to the hilt where it stopped. The ash began to form into a figure until in front of her stood a type of demon. It was much taller than her and because of that it was tall enough to hide Lanna behind it. The demon had burnt black skin that was partially peeling itself off, its eye's removed but inside and dripping out of the sockets was red blood. It was dressed in torn rags, barely hanging from its body. Its fingers were long and sharp, no finger nails, just long tips. A long scruffy tail extended from its tail bone brushing against the dusty rubble filled floor. Both arms were extended outwards, a long bow stick held in each hand. On the end of the staff held spikes going around in a ring, circling it. There was a reason her bankai was blind, but she wasn't telling the enemy the reason why. It was due to the purpose when angered, Lanna as some may say "blacks-out" and doesn't control all that she sees but blindly fights with rage. Her Zanpakuto is all her anger stored into a single sword. Depending on how much anger has put into it over the past time she last activated it, it determines how angry and dangerous this fight will be.
Seeing the creature, the reptile man still kept his guard up just in case it attacked.

"Let's finish this quickly while I still have a clear head..." Even though the man couldn't see it since Satsu Memen Hitogoroshi was in the way, behind him Lanna's eyes had changed from their regular blue to a deep blood red. This meant that the two of them were connected, but although the monster was blind, she wasn't. She controlled his attacks through her mind, and due to her vision, that was what gave her bankai vision.
Finally making his move first, the reptile man lunged forward in a quick flash going after its master and not wasting time on the bankai. The difference that he failed to realize was that the both of them were now connected to each other, meaning due to its advandced keen sense of hearing like a wolf's, hers had heightened as well meaning she heard the man before he even got to step on the ground behind her. In that single split second, the monster was above the Reptile and brought the staff swinging around and slamming him in the gut, the spikes embedding into his stomach as he went spiraling into the wall behind Lanna.

Satsu Memen Hitogoroshi's ears began to twitch under its hood, it could hear and feel the sounds of the worms carrying Gin and the lab on their direction along with an angry Captain following shortly behind. Though it had a second to hear the sounds of the incoming company, it didn't give the enemy any time to recover for once the reptile hit the wall he was upon him, scraping the staff downwards into the ground. Because of its enormous strength, it managed to lift a chunk of the rocky ground up into the air, brought his staff back towards him then jab the rock forward and slam it into the enemy. He made a grunting noise from the sharp rock puncturing his body in different places and squishing him like a sandwich from the wall and the rock pressed against one another.
Once the rock was slammed hard enough into the wall where it would be stuck there, prisoning him for a short time.
Though his body was stuck, his tail was still mobile which is what he used to his advantage. Something Gin didn't tell Lanna about was that he could extend it very far which is exactly what he did. The tail quickly went past the puppet and after the puppeteer, but before it reached her it had been bitten off. Lanna was surprised to see that it was the worm that attacked since she didn't have enough reaction time. Lucky that the worm attacked instead, because once the tail had been completely bitten off the poison had gotten into the worms throat and because of the high dosage, it instantly killed the worm within a minute. She was alerted that assistance was coming since she too could sense them, that way she could get all the information she needed from Gin to kill this reptile man once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm

While heading to Lanna's current position, Mayuri thought about many different possibilities on the situation. He could tell the worm that he had to protect Lanna had already died, the creature Lanna was fighting was wounded but still plenty powerful to fight, and Lanna had unleashed her bankai. If she had already lost her senses, he would have to freeze her then take her to the core then freeze her again before she killed it. If she still had control, it was likely she would be killed soon since she would not be powerful enough to take down an enemy of that caliber. For better or worse, there also appeared to be several more enemy worms headed towards both Mayuri and Lanna, and he didn't have time to waste on them. Daybreak was nearing, and he had to rescue Lanna as well as find the core.

Before he could make it to Lanna, 5 worms sat in from of him, blocking his way. He knew they were just trying to buy time for more reinforcements to come, and trying to control them would take even longer than killing them, so he just began slaughtering them one after another. The reddish-purple goo they secrete went everywhere, including getting on Mayuri, but he ignored it since he was immune to the mind control ability...or so he thought. As he killed the last worm, he noticed that his mind started becoming more and more blank. "How can this be? Are these creatures evolving with every minute?" he roared. Then he called back the worm that had swallowed Gin, and commanded it to spit up everything it swallowed. Many parts of his lab were damaged, but some were still useable, so he searched through the debris. Gin was also standing there, unharmed, giving Mayuri a menacing look. This didn't phase him in the least, so he just told him to go resue Lanna before he died and became a puppet himself.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:57 pm

These worms were getting smarter, and Gin was losing his mind as well. The worms were like robots in a sense, they learned from their mistakes and advanced, becoming stronger and more smarter after every fault. They learned from Mayuri's brainwashing method and adapted that quality. Gin being stuck inside of its body for so long began to become controlled as well, but because once he was spat out and no longer inside, his Reishi blew away the aroma that would seep into his brain, controlling his mind. He was under no obligation to take orders from Mayuri either but he knew he was busy and there was a slim chance he would go to Lanna's aid.

Even after the reptile's tail had been bitten off, the acidic poison spewed everywhere across the room. Lanna tried dodging it the best she could but it was no use as it touched parts of her bare skin, seeping inside of the pores on her skin. She could almost imagine Mayuri scolding her in the back of her head ["See! This is why you should use the same face paint as me to close your pores!"], the thought just made her roll her eyes. Even though she was poisoned, it didn't matter as much, because that poison would drain out from his tail as well as all his blood and he'd die of blood loss. Just as long as Satsu Menmen Hitogoroshi kept him there that is. If he got out, the plan would fail.

Gin showed up within minutes, and she wasn't surprised he was alone. He saw she was poisoned and knew that wasn't a good thing. The yellow patches scattered all over her skin but luckily since it wasn't injected, it took slower to sink into her skin.
"How do you stop the poison?!"
Gin usually wasn't one to ask that question straight forward, but maybe he'd be nice and give them the answer since he was dying anyways.
"Why should I tell you?"
"..." Lanna knew it wasn't going to work, but then her eyes widened when she saw his scales on his skin break and extend, his body getting bigger, until it started to break the rock that held it in place, releasing it from its bindings. The Reptile man took off his cloak. His body not only was covered in just scales but armors and bottles on his belt with liquid in them. "I have the antidote somewhere on me...If you can find it, then it will save your life. But if you pick the wrong one, it might damage your body even more. You get two chances, one for each of you."
"Stop playing games..."
"I'm only having a little fun..." He wasn't attacking yet, so that's all Lanna cared about, but at the same time she needed the antidote quick before it killed her. Her body was growing weak every second and it was almost hard to stand on both her feet. "You have about 3 minutes until that venom kills you, if you're strong enough you might last longer, only time will tell." He teased with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

"Shit! These damn worms are evolving too fast!" he screamed at nothing in particular. He was losing his mind rather quickly, and he needed to come up with an answer to save himself...and Lanna. Gin was optional to save in his opinion.

He searched through the remains of his portable lab, looking for something, ANYTHING he could use to at least slow the process. He didn't even have enough time to think, much less experiment with the new ooze. He was unable to think of anything, so he simply created the serum he used to mind control other worms, and used it on himself. However, it was not especially effective; it simply slowed down the process at which he went insane slightly. "More...I need more!" Yelling once again he tried to find and make more of the serum, while he was acting like a recovering drug addict. After injecting himself with 10 doses, he found himself able to retain he own sanity, but only as long as his willpower was constantly greater than the mind control effect. He would be alright as long as he kept his focus on his own goals such as capturing the worm core, but if he were to ever lose his concentration, he would likely become a puppet. Also, he was unable to think clearly; he couldn't plan out every possible scenario like he usually would, but he had to risk it, he had to first save Lanna, then perhaps find a way to cure himself.

He quickly ran over to Lanna's aid, only to find her left with the choice to take the different potions. Mayuri was sweating badly, and was clearly suffering, but he asked. "You there. Can I choose for them?" Mayuri never liked playing by anyone else's rules, but he had no choice since he would have a very difficult time fighting.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Everyone looked when a weak and sweating Mayuri arrived at the scene, asking if he could pick which one. It was hard to tell which one of them were more displeased to see him. Gin put on a sour face, Lanna was angry he was hurt, and the reptile man just felt like it was a nuisance having another shinigami getting involved.
"Oi, you don't look so good." Gin commented, it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or actually concerning. But either way it still didn't matter what his opinion was, everyone's injuries and lives were more important at the moment.
"You're not involved in this." He said calmly, plus the way he asked made it sound like he had a trick up his sleeve and he didn't want to take his chances with him being sly after giving him permission to chose. "Fine. But you weren't part of this originally, meaning you still only have two chances. Either take them both, or let someone else guess."
Lanna didn't like where this was going, and obviously this scenario meant that they were going to be tricked into picking the wrong one. He was being cautious about it and she didn't like how he couldn't just give them a simple straight forward answer. She then looked over to Mayuri.
"I swear, if you pick the wrong one, my last seconds of life are strangling you." She threatened. She cared for him sure, but when her life was on the line, he better know what he was doing and not get her killed because of his foolish mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2