AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 am

(Warning: I'm roleplaying as my bleach ooc; so I am NOT miharu in here, I'm going as Lanna. And even though this is a private rp and others find themselves looking in this topic, be warned slight cursing on my part so heads up to sensitive readers.)

The suns gleam shinned through the window warming the face of the shinigami, as her eyes began to slowly open to the new day. Yawning, she wearily sat up from her bed and groggily looked out her window to see it was already noon. She had slept in more than she should have when she should have been up nearly an hour ago to be getting started with work. Sighing, she removed her blankets and got up to get ready. Once dressed, her day was now starting, making her way to the captains quarters to see if he was up at this time of day, assuming most everyone was except for her. The soul reason she liked to sleep all day.
Upon reaching the other side of the barracks located in the twelfth division, the girl knocked on the door waiting for an answer to be let in, in case he would get mad she walked in on him doing something important. This girls name was Lanna, for the reason she had no last name was because if others knew her real last name, she could severely damage the life of a particular man and ruin his occupation. So, for now she went with an alias, being referred to as Lanna Malicious, for the soul reason when angry, she was uncontrollable. Her straight dark brown hair lengthened all the way to her chest, her blue eyes bright like the sky. As most were aware, she was the lieutenant to Captain Kurotsuchi. Only about 5 years prior had Uraharu been Captain, but then was replaced. In the following years of Lanna's death, Nemu, who was created, took her position as second to the captain, but before her time, Lanna filled the spot. She wasn't known most by a ton of people for the reason she wasn't taking up the job for that long, she had only been lieutenant for around 11 years, not nearly long enough. Had it been longer, if she had been murdered.

Despite all this, at the time she was alive; right now, she made her name known throughout the seretei. As far as appearance went, she looked much younger than her actual age, taking the appearance of a girl in her late teens but was only about 5'3 in height. She wore the normal shinigami black kimono wear, as for her sash it was a dark blue around her waist, her sword tightly fastened at her left side. Her swords name was called Hitogoroshi, meaning murderer in japanese. Her zanpakuto was very unique in fact, much more than the others of the gotei 13. Her sword and her were split personalities. Lanna, was the good part, where as her sword contained all of her hatred stored into her blade. In fact, it was hard for her to commence in battle unless someone were to greatly anger her. Thus, the sword will take over her and they will combine into one soul. As for the zanpakuto's appearance, it's shape was not straight but more round. The sheath was black and had words written on the actual blade. Unfortunately, she still has not been able to figure out what the words say.

When she heard the words to allow her to come in, she woman entered the room where there was her captain operating on some type of deformed body coming from who knows where in the world and dissecting it on an operating table. She wasn't very interested to know what he was working on as in the middle of the room was a couch, and in the corner of the room was the huge computer. She then sat down, looking at the coffee table in front of her that had lots of paperwork set on it ready for her to fill out as she took a look at it. Sighing, the she shook her head at what it was about then looked over to the cynical man who was working away.
"Taicho, shouldn't these be sent over to squad three concerning the meno's last week? Either way, shouldn't these have your signature on them not mine?" Lanna asked in question.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 am

Mayuri just stood there with and awkward silence while he continued dissecting the corpse in front of him. He had long since been awake performing experiment after experiment on anything that caught his interest, which of course, involved dissection. He sliced open a few more appendages on the corpse in front of him, revealing what appeared to be black and red colored organs.

After pausing his bloody experiment for a moment, he simply responded "I leave the mundane tasks to you. Just do whatever it is you're supposed to do with those papers. Forge my signature if you must. You should know how to copy my handwriting by now, correct?"

Upon finishing his reply he diverted all of his attention back to the mutilated body in front of him, completely ignorant of Lanna's reactions. "Oh one more thing, could you hand me Ashisogi Jizou? If all goes well I should have this finished soon." Mayuri then returned to his experiment, not even bothering to take three steps towards the couch to grab his zanpakuto. Tossing several organs aside, the body started to twitch and moan, but he paid it no mind. The body was tied to the table, so he did not worry about what it might do.

Reaching his left hand into the belly of the monster, he felt around inside making sure there was no internal organs left. However, the creature was still moving and making gurgling noises despite having been stripped of all potential for life. It then began to let out an ear-piercing wail and began to try to rip free of the restraints. The scream did not bother Mayuri in the slightest, but he seemed to quickly grow impatient. "Lanna please, hand me Ashisogi Jizou quickly!"

Last edited by Mayuri Kurotsuchi on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 am

All the sounds and screams his genie pig was making was beginning to get on her nerves, giving her a headache. Rubbing at her forehead she groaned getting slightly annoyed from all the commotion he was causing, the least he could have done was at least reduce the voice box where its cries could not be heard. She had not understood how he was able to still work even with all the noise the victim was making, in her case normally it would become a distraction making it harder to concentrate. Though, he was after all diabolical, she didn't expect any different from a man like him.
Growling under her breath at his immediate demand she felt as though sometimes as she was good for was being there when he needed help, otherwise her existence was unknown. Despite that matter, it wasn't the biggest of her worries as much as she was going to have to deal with the problem of Akon not delivering the equipment she needed for a electronic device she had been working on in her own spare time. He was suppose to deliver it by her house early this morning but he never showed, none the less when she saw him later on she would beat him senseless as a reminder.

Snapping back to the task at hand, Lanna grumbled and set down the pile of papers walking rushing over to hand her captain his own zanpakuto. Looking down at the experiment he was working on there was barely anything left of it, blood and guts were everywhere, but the brain was still in tact, she was questioning if possibly he was going to look into the cranium in order to obtain information on the species. When he took the sword, she crossed her arms scanning over the almost lifeless corpse that was crushed.
"You sound impatient. Not enough sleep again?" Lanna asked, normally for others he would scold them for even being concerned about him when he was more threatening than honest in his words. Sometimes he'd often snap right back at her; though it was foolish to even try, for reasons she would level with him if not going far fetched and scolding him even more.

Running a hand through her brown hair she moved it out of her left eye helping her see more clearly then gave up, going back to the table taking out a pen. It got annoying sometimes when she would have to forge his signature, especially when there were this many piles of paper to fill out. It seemed like too much work, she wondered when she would even be sent out on an interesting assignment for once. Being stuck here in the seretie would become irritating once in awhile, not that she disliked it here, but it became dull after the years.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 am

Mayuri quickly stabbed the being in the arms and legs multiple times, as well as the throat so it just lay there lifeless once more. He just sat there and thought for a minute before prodding it with his zanpakuto to make sure it really was not moving again. "I'm not irritated now because I didn't sleep much, I don't need much sleep unlike you. This creature is actually a spawn of another being; I still don't know what kind, but what is really important is that this corpse here is resistant to Ashisogi Jizou's poison. My poisons must be perfect!" He exclaimed with a scowl on his face. "I was trying to find what it was that counteracted the neurotoxin so I can come up with an even better compound..."

Mayuri was restless. He had no idea what to do so he began pacing back and forth deciding what he should do when the creature tried moving yet again. He appeared at its side almost instantly, stabbed it a countless number of times to stop the moving, then sealed it within an airtight capsule so it would not be able to move even if the toxins wore off. "HOW THE HELL CAN THIS CREATURE STILL MOVE??" Mayuri screamed. He was beginning to get pissed and started throwing the red and black organs against the wall that hit it with a splat. "All these organs were damaged or destroyed by Ashisogi Jizou...yet somehow the main body still continues to move? Forget the poison, THAT THING SHOULD BE DEAD!" He then threw over the table in his fit, leaving puddles of blood scattered around the room.

"Lanna, we're going out. I'm going to get a few things done around sereitei, then we are finding the original beast and taking it. Come with me. And tell someone from the 4th squad to clean up this room. I don't need it to smell rancid by the time we get back." He stepped out into the sunshine for the first time that day, but was unusually pleased with this weather. It would at least be a good day to be out, even though it was bright.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"Who said anything about him being immune to ashisogi jizou? Maybe he's just immune to any physical damage, or possibly he has a fast healing ability? I wouldn't get mad so easy." Lanna tried pointing out the possibilities to him but in any case he wanted to go searching so who was she to disagree, she was getting outside, better not to complain in this case changing his mind to make them stay inside. Akon had then walked into the room with some type of gigai setting it down on one of the tables seeing the walls splattered with guts but found this to be normal around his captain. Akon had been third seat, one ranking below Lanna. Despite her captain in the room she walked over to the man in the corner of the room grabbing the collar of his Kimono, glaring deep into his eyes.
"Where was the materials you were suppose to bring by? I don't see you with them right now either." She was about to show him a piece of her mind but waited for his excuse whether she was to let him off the hook or beat the shit out of him for not delivering something she was in dire requirement of.
"Sorry, I lost track of time this morning. I'll head back and bring it over." Akon said calmly, no longer intimidated by her threats now use to it. Even now he was use to her beatings, but tried to avoid them at all costs, calming her down was a much better alternative in his case of keeping himself unharmed.
Gritting her teeth she released him. "Tch. When I get back it better be here. I need it soon or my project will die. You have no idea how long it took me to even catch it." She tsk'ed in annoyance feeling he wasn't really the biggest of her worries right now, her duties came first. Akon nodded his head in understanding then said goodbye to the both of them, exiting the room.
Lanna then turned to her captain after grabbing her Zanpakuto which she had set down a bit ago and fastened it to her waist now ready to set out as she followed behind him to leave. She placed her hands in her pockets as she walked, it was nice and warm outside as the sun was even out. A nice day to just take a stroll even.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm

"Physical attacks huh...I guess I will make a quick trip by the 11th squad barracks. I'm sure those muscleheads could use a training dummy like that...thing." He mumbled to himself as he walked off, not paying any mind to the quarrel between Lanna and Akon. Reaching into his captains cloak, he checks to make sure he had all of his drugs should he need them in battle. "Healing syrum, caustic gas, body-enhancing...oh shit." Turning around, debris flies everywhere, reducing his quarters to rubble. A towering monstrosity emerged from the destroyed building; the being did not even resemble a human anymore, it had a head of a bull, dragon-like body with blood still pouring out of the wound left from dissection, 4 bladed wings, 7 appendages that resembled something of a cross between arms and a sword, and no legs, so it just seemed to float there. Mayuri immediately released Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou to hold back the beast, while he frantically searched through the rubble for Lanna, and to a lesser extent, Akon. Of course, they were both fine and momentarily appeared behind him using shunpo, which made Mayuri breath a sigh of relief...for the moment.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou released its poison on the beast, but did not stun it in the least. After even trampling it, the creature was unharmed and let out a roar releasing a massive reiatsu that worried even Mayuri. "Lanna, Akon, go get help. NOW!" Just after saying this, one of the bladed arms came down on him, severing an arm and a leg. He was bleeding profusely, but injected himself with a drug that instantly regenerated his lost limbs, then pulled out a remote. After a brief moment of inputting a password, the remote revealed a hidden big red button, and once Mayuri pressed it, the monster was trapped within a barrier that spanned the entirety of the destroyed building. "This should hold it for at least a short time. Now go get help! I will try to keep it here and deal with it...but this is not a being that should be in the sereitei..." He then began darting around, digging up a few damaged machines around the perimeter, all attention diverted to this task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Following behind him in an instance first she heard the roar of a wild beast and the next thing she knew she was covered in rubble from the building that crashed down on her. Luckily in time she managed to retrieve her sword that slashed at the machinery that flied at her, managing to slice it just in time before it came into contact with her head which surely would have injured her badly had she not reacted sooner. Standing up, only a drop of blood glided down the side of her head from the small contacts she came in with, avoiding all other harmful damage. A mere drip of blood down her head was nothing as she payed little attention to it. Getting to her feet she looked around and found Akon and Captain Kurotsuchi fine and unharmed handling things on their own, as her eyes dwelt upwards to see the deformed creature that hovered in the air. Immediately about to take action she was stopped by her Taicho demanding her and the third seat to go get back up, though she was well aware he was capable of taking care of it on her own, but the problem was that it was immune to his shikai.
"Go get help." Lanna's eyes looked to the third seat as he was quick to leave to obey his captain's orders as Lanna was going to help to back-up her captain for the time being until others came. She was terrible when it came to following orders, more on the lines of she did what she thought best on the delema rather than what was told of her. Keeping out of the way of him so she wouldn't be engulfed in the barrier which held the creature, Lanna was insulted for the reason her captain had been injured. Knowing she could not destroy the monster on her own for the soul purpose it was trapped, she waited to see how long it would hold it. Rushing over to her captain she checked to see if he was unharmed, luckily his vial was what restored his limbs.
"How should we react to this?" She asked, if it was in her own mind she would have let her anger lose and destroy it, but if having done that she would have surely been scolded for acting so recklessly.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:09 am

Mayuri just sighed as Lanna commanded Akon to get reinforcements as he knew very well that she didn't listen to orders well. "I want this monstrosity captured alive. Don't kill it, its a very important specimen as its immune to my poisons. NOTHING should be immune to them. Not even resistant. So I need it alive, and I know that you want to and can kill it, but that would ruin my experiment." He then gave her an intense glare before adding "if you were ever to listen to my orders, now would be the time. Feel free to dismember it, slash up its body, whatever. just make sure its not dead. As for this barrier, I would give it another minute before its destroyed. After it escapes, keep it off me. I've got a sample of its cells still...I'm going to try to make a syrum to weaken it." He then used shunpo to rush over to pile of rubble which he quickly cleared using kidou, revealing a giant reinforced box. Walking over to it, he looked into the retina scanner which beeped twice then the locks on the box began to open. Inside was many disgusting looking liquids which eminated such a foul smell that most shinigami would have already started gagging and attempting to get away if they had not already fainted from nausea. The captain was of course used to the horrid smell and walked in, testing the effects of each of the fluids on his sample, occasionally mixing them with each other. Lanna, on the other hand, hadn't even known about this storage...
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 am

Lanna instantly covered her nose with her arm after smelling the disgusting scents coming from the box her captain opened. It was enough to make her want to throw up in fact, it was awful and reaked. She then moved her arm trying to get adjusted to the smells and endure it to be able to fight. As the creature began to try to break it's bindings she began to unsheath her Zanpakuto to fight it off. She was only going to release her shikai in order to fight it for now. But she also now had permission to fight the monster, just as long as she doesn't fully kill it of course.
"Hitogoroshi..." her lips moved up into a sly smirk showing her adrenaline to fight. Suddenly jumping into the air just as the barrier broke, Lanna came from above slashing down at it's wings or so they looked like, as she sliced through them where it connected with it's body, it's blood squirting out but as it splashed onto her arm it began to sizzle and bubble.
"Shit!" Quickly Lanna began to tear off the sleeve of her kimono as once it hit the ground the clothing was burned to a crisp and disinegrated. Her eyes widened at it then looked up at the monster as it let out a crying wail. She hen looked back to her captain to see what progress she was making and held her right arm as it stung, some of the blood must have seeped through the sleeve and onto her arm.

Last edited by Miharu Hachiko on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am

As busy as Mayuri was trying to create a toxin to weaken the monstrosity, he couldn't help but look over every once in awhile to check on Lanna. He smirked as he saw her release her Hitogoroshi since he knew the creature was in for a real fight, but then once again focused on creating his new serum. Mixing together some foul looking liquids and powders, he tested it with part of his sample and was happy to see the results. It began to shrivel, but to the point where he thought this toxin may be too strong. Looking back to the fight, he her arm get infected by the blood and just let out "tsk." He then set down the vial and grabbed a syringe, filling it with his own blood then throwing it right into Lanna's arm.

"Be more careful! His blood is rather poisonous...mine has the vaccine so it won't kill you, but its still going to burn if you touch it! Now then, where was I..." Just as soon as Mayuri turned his back on the creature, it slashed at him with one of its bladed appendages, but he simply evaded the attack. Unfortunately, this angered the beast, so it attacked the captain much more aggressively, which he once again evaded, but hit the giant container with all of his toxic substances.

"SHIT!" he screamed as he quickly grabbed the vial he had been using then used shunpo to get away from the box that was sent flying off into the distance. "Lanna, keep that thing here! I need to seal that container before anything happens! Plus I still need to dilute this and hope it works..." With another shunpo he disappeared leaving Lanna and the monster to fight.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 am

Her arm stung but it wasn't nearly enough blood to seep onto her skin that it would penetrate through the skin cells to the inside of her arm. Then being thrown a syringe she caught it with her hand and slowly injected it into her infected arm, wincing from the slight sting of it breaking through her skin and entering her blood flow but endured it none the less. She then set down the needle and began to flex her arm to get the feeling back in it, since for a bit it went numb but felt the same once more. Tightening her hand around the handle of her sword, she was ready to fight again but was careful this time to try and avoid any blood splatters. She would be safer if she could strike the creature from a distance. Her blade wasn't necessarily long ranged like some shinigami's were, so this gave her a slight disadvantage. She would have relied on using something in the lab that would have come in use, but unfortunately it was all crumbled. Thinking of something, she remembered she did happen to carry a few senbon on her for handy, just in case. And they were even dipped in poison luckily. But the type of poison would only throw off three of the five senses. The eyes, ears, and taste. She knew if this monster was a interesting and talented specimen surely it would be able to sniff them out judging by their smells. Though with all the fumes in the air from her Captains box he opened, it may throw the creature off balance. Still giving it a try, Lanna reached into one of her pockets taking out a case holding what looked to be thin plain needles, though the tips a tinted green shade. Watching the specimen it began to try and attack Lanna while Mayuri left for the time. It slammed it's arms down at once as she managed to get away in time before being smashed under it's fists, but the impact of the fists hitting the ground made it shake like an earthquake giving her troubles when it came to finding her balance. Taking out the senbon finally, she began to shunpo around it in different spots to throw it off, being precise when throwing the needles. There was 3 in total. One, she threw directly into the eye of the wild beast, second, into it's ear, and of course the third, into it's mouth when it let out one of it's enormous roars.
For now, she waited to see if this would work while she moved away from the beast and stood on top of one of the polls overlooking it.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"Why did I have to reinforce this box so much? Its going to take forever to seal it again!" he complained to himself, as Lanna and the creature were fighting back in the remains of the barracks. "I really don't know what is going to happen...but this could create some interesting hybrids!" He began laughing maniacally to himself as the idea to just send the box and all the toxins to his prison he had for hollows to experiment on. As much as he enjoyed this thought, he had to find a way to get the box over there since he didn't have any assistance nor did he have the strength to move it himself. He just sighed and decided to deal with it later. He really did want to test out that idea, but he needed to get back and help Lanna first. After reciting an incantation, he sealed it with kidou so none of the gases would escape for awhile, then ran back to the battle while finishing his serum intended for the monster.

Once he arrived, he saw that the beast had needles in its eye, ear, and mouth, and each of those were coated with poison. He knew that the poison was not going to work, but he hoped that at least the needles would cause enough damage to slow its reactions. He still didn't like the idea of trying to get close to inject the serum while it still had 7 sword-like arms. "Lanna, do you think you can cut off a few of its arms? I'm not going to risk this vial breaking before I get to test it, since I won't be able to make another for awhile..." Mayuri looked slightly worried and pissed. He was worried because he really wanted to capture that thing alive, but pissed because it destroyed the barracks, ruined ingredients for his poisons, was immune to Ashisogi Jizou and poisons in general. "I'm going to keep it distracted. You attack and cut off its arms when you see an opening. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou!" He summoned his bankai and started his attacks. He ran in front of his zanpaku-to and dodged each of the slashes from the beast. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou was safe from the attacks too since they had been intended for the captain. At the moment all 7 arms were extended, Mayuri used shunpo to appear behind the monster and slash at its bladed wings, but it turned all of its attention on him, sending all its arms to kill him. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou however was still ready to fight, so it tackled the creature to the ground, leaving Mayuri unscathed. He just sent a glance towards Lanna telling her she knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Observantly she watched from up on the poll she was standing on with her sword resting over her shoulder, looking down nonchalantly. Hearing her captain she knew what her duties were while he distracted the creature giving her the advantage and opening to get to it. When he summoned Bankai, she knew that even with Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou being large and about the same size as the monster, it would seem as though it were a battle between both, but it held as no main opponent as she was the main target it ought to be worrying about. The monster with it's three senses destroyed, had no way of being able to locate the enemy except for it's sense of feel and smell, it still had. If it remembered the scent off Lanna, surely it would be able to see her coming along with Mayuri drawing near it. For now, it swung it's arms violently to find what was attacking it and relyed on smelling the scent off the Captains body when he was able to locate him from behind and swung at him. Luckily, he made it away from the monster in time for his bankai to take it's own hit bringing both of them down. This was Lanna's chance to make her move.

Jumping down, she ran forward at the creature and jumped up, preparing to slash two arms in a row but with great speed it brought another arm from her side and slammed her small body into the ground. Of course, the monster didn't purposely do this, it was just using it's arm to lift it's body up from being tackled by Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou but just so happened to get lucky by catching her in it's hand at the right moment. With it's open palm it pressed down onto the ground using all it's weight to push it's body back up, meaning all that weight behind his hand was crushing her body into the ground. She heard her own bones cracking from the incredible force behind it and felt sharp pains in her body until she felt completely numb. Her arm with her zanpakuto and her head were the only two things that weren't being crushed from the impact.

Lanna was known to have a high threshold for pain after all she had endured in her years, so crying out even after all of this was not heard, maybe a gasp from the sudden surprise, but no screaming or crying. Her eyes winced as she coughed out blood from her ribs cracking and smashing into her organs finding this to be even hard to breath. She had medicenes just under her lieutenant patch, but that part of her body she couldn't reach which did her no good. As some may say she was semi hopeless in a position like this. Akon had ran to get help earlier, so maybe someone would come and be of some help since she knew it was pointless to rely on Mayuri. Knowing him, he would most likely try to take down the creature first and capture it than deal with her later, depending on how fatal the injuries were.
For now, there wasn't much to be done. Though, relying on Kido she could possibly make one with one hand but her sword was in her only hand available, and releasing it, she could make matters worse. All she could do was bring her arm up and slash downwards onto the monsters bare hand, hoping it would move it's arm from her body and release her.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"Tch, you really need to be more careful. As much as I would like to let you lie there and contemplate why you were nearly killed..." He was interrupted from criticizing Lanna when the monster stabbed him, but despite the large gaping wound in his stomach, he just gave it an irritated look. Without taking his eyes off it he injected himself with a restorative serum to heal the wound while he gave Lanna a few more words of criticism. "Try not to get hurt like that again. I don't like lowering myself to the 4th squad's level." Just then he felt a piercing glance coming from behind him.

Captain Unohana was glaring at him for the insult but said nothing. Next to her were several of his subordinates, but none of them looked too pleased to be there. Between Mayuri's wrath and the demonic monster, it just seemed like choosing which version of hell they wanted. Akon ran over a moment later and began apologizing to his captain profusely for being so slow while the rest of the squad started trying to restrain the beast, and Unohana began healing Lanna. Mayuri looked pissed and started telling off Akon "You brought the woman? I don't want any unneeded debts. And where the hell is the rest of my squad? I want this thing captured alive! With just these capturing it will be impossible!" Akon just explained that he ran into Unohana while gathering the squad, and she came along simply wanting to save lives, and that she could be a good distraction without getting hurt, and the rest of the squad was out performing duties in the real world. Mayuri just responded with a "hmph" and quickly sliced off two of the monster's arms while it was busy with his subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:13 am

"My condolences...Captain." She said when finally the monster had released her. Half her body had been crushed and here he was still criticizing her for being so helpless in defeating the monster and nearly getting herself killed. Though she knew he wouldn't care, as long as she was alive. With being near death he wouldn't mind but dead period was another thing and couldn't be changed. Either way her body felt paralyzed at the time from not having most her body parts to be able to move and some of her internal organs completely crushed. As much as she was told never to accept Unohana's help, she was here and assisting her, even in the background she could hear her captain scolding Akon for bringing the fourth squad captain to help. Unohana had managed to place Lanna up onto a gurney while some of her squad members came over and began to assist in healing her while she was being bandaged up. Though when Lanna noticed this she began to curse and moved off from the bed.
"I can still fight-" but before she could finish and sat up she felt the sharp pains in her gut from all her destroyed organs and fell back over. The fourth squad shinigami were still trying to hold her down in case Lanna attempted another escape while the Captain healed her. She simply turned her head and looked towards Captain Kurotsuchi.
"I'm sorry I wasn't of any help..." She once more apologized, she knew she wouldn't hear the end of it from him once she was healed and all better.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:42 am

After Mayuri finished scolding Akon for the time, he focused all of his attention on the creature, ignoring anything Lanna said. It didn't seem particularly intelligent, so it hadn't been keeping an eye on the twelfth squad captain. Instead, it seemed to be enjoying slaughtering the rookies of his squad, so the captain quickly stepped in and sliced off all the rest of it's bladed appendages. It still had its wings, but for the most part, it couldn't fight properly so it began thrashing around in a rampage, trying to crush the remaining shinigami. Mayuri of course easily dodged it, but most of his squad was not fast enough so many of the rest of his squad got crushed. Lanna was still far enough away and not causing a disturbance so she was not targeted, so Mayuri just gave an evil smile. "Well at least those pawns' lives were useful for SOMETHING. And here I was thinking they were completely useless." With that, he ran over to the beast, and poured his experimental poison into its body via one of its wounds. The captain jumped back and observed the monster crash into the ground writhe in agony as it seemed to grow smaller and smaller. It shrank until it was about the size of a finger and Mayuri looked surprised at the result and took a mental note of it. "Well this is going to be a pain." He said as he walked over to the itty-bitty monster. "Now its going to be much more irritating to dissect. I was really hoping it would just go back to its original form...oh well." He picked up the monster and put it inside the vial that he had the poison in then sealed it shut.

"Well thats that." Mayuri said as he walked over to Lanna and Unohana. "Unohana-taicho" He said with obvious disdain, "Leave us be. Lanna is fine now, so if you just want to save lives, get over to those peons over there and see if any are still alive." He knew she wasn't fine, but her life wasn't in any danger so he was going to make her deal with the pain. "We will be taking our leave now. Lanna get up, we are going back to the lab, and you're going to help me figure out exactly what this thing is." He didn't feel there was any time to scold Lanna or Akon at the moment, so he put that thought in the back of his mind and would get back to it later; he just wanted to learn what the creature was and where it came from, in case his serum were to wear off and him have to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm

(Oh oh oh ohhhhh I love you May-may! >Very Happy <3 lol)

"Hai." Lanna said as she forced herself up but the members of squad 4 were not sure that was such a good idea to be forcing herself in her brutal condition. Her bones were crushed and only the outside wounds had closed, the internal wounds were not yet patched up which mattered the most when it came to pain and straining them. Regardless, everyone knew of how harsh Captain Kurotsuchi could be and tended to be bossy and angered if told no. He felt that as being a captain his authorities should be kept in high position and no one would abrupt them as long as he had anything to do with it. Either way none wanted to get on his bad side and dared not to say anything.
"Captain Kurotsuchi, I don't think it is wise to be pushing the girl past her limits. Just wait a little longer and we will patch her up then send her too you for assistance." Of course, Unohana Taicho gave her sweet curtious smile acting like it would win over everyone. She tried sometimes to be polite but showed anger even in her smiles. After hearing this, Lanna knew this wasn't going to end well.
"I'm fine. Just leave." Lanna told her, getting up from the bed, winced, then got on her feet and tottered over and stood next to her captain waiting to leave to go back to the lab. She knew he would most likely be furious with her knowing she failed him and injured herself, he must have felt like she was a useless cause in taking care of that monster. Either way, she had a high threshold so it would have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Mayuri walked briskly back to the lab, just slow enough that Lanna wouldn't falter, but also fast enough that she would feel the pain from not getting a chance to rest and recover. He knew her body and mind was durable, so he was going to strengthen it even further using pain as his tool. After a decently long walk, and a trail of blood trailing the path that Lanna walked, he kicked open the doors and grabbed all of his tools he thought he might need and scattered them all over the table. He didn't even bother sterilizing anything since he thought time was going to be his enemy. "Lanna, since you would be useless during this experiment, I want you to input all the data into the computer...and try not to get blood all over my chair would you?" He then rolled the chair over to her violently, seemingly as though he was trying to hurt her further. He really did want to punish her for being nearly as useless as his other subordinates, but he had no time. He was going to get to the bottom of this.

After about an hour of gruesome dissection and procedures, he finally discovered why the beast was immune to nearly everything. When they had fought before, his attention was on the battle, not observing the surroundings. The beast that they had fought was merely an extension of something bigger; it was connected elsewhere with a small strand of spiritual energy. The creature really was mostly a corpse, never actually alive, just controlled like a puppet. "Lanna once you're finished we are leaving again, but fetch whoever you feel we will need for this next fight. If you're as useless as last time, you might just want to gather the whole squad. In the meantime, I'm going to come up with some other ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 am

Sometimes Lanna could honestly say this man wasn't worth it. Sometimes she hated him and he made her so angry but she loved him so much that it got in the way and told her to stop. Though they did have their quarrels before many times over and they were use to fighting, but in public around others he always got to win the fight just because she had to show respect for her Captain and couldn't back talk him. When it was just them alone, she would give him hell and fight right back and not let him push her around.
When the chair rolled to her she luckily caught it in time with her hand before it slammed into her and knocked her over. She could tell he was in a bad mood and now even beginning to take it out on her, she hated when he was in these kinds of moods but he took just the same damage when she was in her bad moods, so it went both ways.
Pulling the chair up to the computer, she sat down and began to input the data as he had asked and took notes even on what he was saying so she could record them and review them later. Then he spoke of leaving and bringing someone along. She already knew who she would bring along but she knew Mayuri and him didn't get along that well. Once she finished, she then left the division to go look for the Captain of squad 7 to bring with them.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 pm

While Lanna ran off to go gather allies, Mayuri started his own self surgery. He was changing his blood into a toxin that could bring down even the mightiest of hollows, strengthening the muscles in his body, and even putting a few tricks up his sleeve, or in his arm more specifically. After tuning up his own body, looking slightly bigger and more intimidating, he switched out Ashisogi Jizou's poison to make sure it was untreatable and made a few nauseatingly disgusting potions. Of course, he was the only one immune to them so he had to be sure not to kill Lanna when he used them. Anyone else would just be collateral damage and he wouldn't care in the least for their deaths.

Thinking about Lanna, he wondered who she was going to bring along. He then realized that he told her to fetch whomever, so she wasn't restricted to gathering only his squad members. His potions started to worry him, because he could not explain the death of another captain or lieutenant as simply an accident, and he knew she was going to bring along someone strong; unlike the rest of squad 12. They weren't really known for their combat abilities so of course Lanna would get someone else. "Great. I really mustn't rush myself around that woman. She knows just how to follow what I say to the letter...and if I leave out anything she usually notices right away. Well, at least I will get a beautiful new specimen to toy with." He began laughing maniacally to himself without a care for who was nearby. Pulling out a small vial with the pint sized creature, he looked off into the distance trying to ascertain the location of the main body and began walking east. He didn't really want to wait so he pushed a button located somewhere on his body and began talking to Lanna, much like using a hell butterfly. "Lanna, meet me by the east gate to Rukongai, and for the love of science, don't bring the muscle-headed idiot with you. I would like the creature in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am

(I'll reply with Lanna for now since it's pointless rp'ing as Lanna on my Miharu account, and I don't get on her account much anymore.)

Walking around the Seretei to go find Sajin, before she could get there the communicator strapped to her arm along with her lieutenant patch began to talk, hearing her captain speaking over the other end. By the sounds of it he sounded ticked off, possibly because she was going so slow as to finding someone. Finding that he was already on his way there she had to be quick, the closest to assistance she was had been the third squad and reluctantly there was the Captain walking around. She rushed over to him and smiled.
"Morning, Captain." She said as he turned to see her, showing his signature smile that never left his face, his silver hair swaying in his eyes from the wind.
"Oh, Lanna, what a surprise." He cooed and directed his attention to her rather than walking. She then explained to him the situation at hand for five minutes, wrapping it into a short summary to make things quick. In the end she asked if he would join them since she was due to meet her captain very soon and did not want to test his patients. She knew captain Ichimaru and captain Kurotsuchi were not fond of one another but because he was close with Raita who was Lanna's best friend, she trusted him. He was also one of the very few people who knew of the two of them and would not tell on them.

"Hm, I suppose I could." He finally concluded giving her a final answer as she was glad to hear. They then began to head in the direction until reaching the Rukongai, where they met up with her Captain. She then turned towards Mayuri and kept her back straight as she stood tall and firm in his presence.
"I brought Captain Ichimaru, if that's alright? He was the only one I could find in the short amount of time given. We do want to leave quickly after all, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:23 am

Without looking up and staring intently at his radar he said in an uninterested voice, "Much better than I anticipated. Ichimaru-taicho, I can't have you dying on me, and neither you Lanna, so...I can't believe I actually did this, but here." He tossed each of them a modified gas mask that would filter out any and all of his poisons that he has created thus far. "Now, these are set to explode in 24 hours time, so we had better catch this thing quickly if you don't want to have facial reconstruction surgery. It should be plenty of time, but I have no idea what its capabilities are, nor if it is even powerful for that matter. All I know is that it can manipulate corpses at the least...if its able to control any of us we may be in for some trouble. That being said, don't die on me." Mayuri ran off through the eastern gate and began he search of the mysterious beast.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 am

Lanna took the gas mask from him, looking down at how ridiculous it looked. Gin could agree to her sentiments. Before putting it on she'd wait until they got to the location, since after all they were still in Soul Society and hadn't made it to the area just yet. While running alongside the two Captains she looked to her own and spoke.
"Do we have a lead on where to find these creatures? Or are we just taking a shot at the location based on it's environmental methods and how it adjusts to it's surroundings?" She asked but kept her pace while her legs carried her throughout the seretei. Gin just frowned a little as if he was surprised by her question.
"Kurotsuchi taicho, do you even know what you're going after?" He added in his own opinion even if he didn't know the matter at hand. All the information given to him was that the two of them were going after a foul species after an attempt to dissect one of it's lower kind. He would have to make do with the little info he knew.

(Sorry it's kind of short.)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 am

"I am simply following the string of reiatsu that controlls this...thing here in the vial. It was much bigger and viscous before as Lanna could tell you, but its merely a puppet." Mayuri disliked admitting that he did not know something, but he was no liar, and he was not going to give false information. He wanted to unravel this mystery on what was able to reanimate corpses, and more importantly to Mayuri, HOW to do so. He continued speaking with a slight sigh, "So no, I don't know what this puppetmaster is or much about it. That is exactly why we are going out to capture it alive. I wouldn't be needing assistance if I knew what I was up against because I would simply devise a method to incapacitate it so I can perform an examination."

They continued running for about 10 minutes before they reached the outskirts of Rukongai, and a rather dense forest from which the reiatsu thread seemed to be coming from. He stopped just before they entered the forest, and with a smirk asked, "so any last words? We might not make it out of here alive." Although grim, he was laughing quietly because he was getting a thrill off not knowing what was going to happen. Were they going to get ambushed by some sort of gang? Was it some sort of beast that control other bodies at will? He had no idea and he was thrilled to find out.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 am

Once reaching the Rukongai, Lanna stopped in her tracks preparing herself for what could happen. She knew that many things could lay within the forest beyond, many things could go on. They may never come back, they may return with success or even failure. The outcome was not for certain. The idea of returning with an sublime specimen excited her, she had to admit to herself. She needed something new to dissect, only because that violent feeling inside of her wanted to rip out all that was inside the creatures within the forest and triumph over the glorious outcome. Taking out intestines, seeing the insides of creatures, humans, or even soul reapers for that matter intrigued her deeply. Even the mere sight of blood excited and rallied her up. She merely turned to the two, gave a smirk showing one of her fangs and that sinister deadly look of sin placed in her eyes, and the murderous intent running through her veins.
"My last words?" She just laughed in response to when he asked them this. "I don't need last words. It will take more than an entire forest of incompetent monsters to kill me." She grinned, placing her mask on then ran into the woods in after the very thing they were searching for. Within a few seconds she was out of sight and already gone.

"You really are a creepy fellow Captain Kurotsuchi." Gin smiled with his final words in response to his very last sentence he spoke. He hadn't had much to say since he knew he too would make it out alive. He was known as a selfish man, and even if the other two were to die he'd make sure for certain he made it out alive regardless of the other two. He then joined Lanna by putting on the mask and simply walking into the woods rather than running like Lanna had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl   The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bogeyman & the Malevolent Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next