AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for the second coming of Broly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Madara turned to korn his sharingan eyes spinning. "You are too cocky of your powers boy now you learn what hell is." Korn would feel the world around him rip apart. "Mangekyō Sharingan!" Korn would feel himself tied to a tree as thousands of blades ripped threw his body each one tearing into the flesh of the boy. "For the next 72 hours this is what you will feel." As much as Korn would struggle the bonds that hold him would not be broken. as 72 hours passed in the world of the sharingan only a few moments would pass in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Korn thinks hard,allowing himself to be captured in the Sharingan's power,letting the blades to stab into his flesh he smirks,knowing he's been in one of these before he powers up some and then more as the ground shakes under him he lets out scream,only to drain his powers letting himself faint.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:28 pm

(You do know he would be feeling every stab this is not a normal genjutsu this is a sharingan specific that none can break free of and they feel every second of the pain and hell as they are in there)
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

(I know,so why not add some painful screaming into the mix,been watching Naruto since it came on TV.)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm

(The way you put it was he was unaffected by the move and pretty much faked the faint)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 am

( whoa! XPP a lot has happened xPP )

Tenten stared at Madara as she grabbed the scoll that's strapped to her lower back not taking it just yet. "what are you doing here?..." Tenten let out not t as king her eyes off of Madara.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Madara turned locking eyes with Tenten "I simply was taking a stroll when your friend here figured he would mouth off saying he was going to destroy me." Madara turned looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

"well, then I apologize... But try and hurt my kids and I won't hesitate to attack you..." I let out as I stared at Madara just in case anything was gunna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the second coming of Broly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: