AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for the second coming of Broly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korn

Korn

Training for the second coming of Broly Empty
PostSubject: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Korn an young man in his twenties sat huffing and puffing after his daily workout,he stopped and got down to do his pushups "One,two,three,four,gaaahhh!" he let's himself fall to the ground resting from the impact of the pushup's he smirks picking at the grass next to his face he picks himself up off the ground and powers up "HAAAAA!!!!!" he roars his muscles grow as his hair pokes up into the air it turns gold and his eyes turn green he lets out another scream than stops,he looks at himself "I'm super saiyan Korn,the best there is.."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:02 pm

( hope you don't mind me postin here!! xDD )

Tenten walked around the forest nothing in her hands. Which was usual since she always hid her weapons in her scroll that where hidden in her inner thigh and paper that were wrapped around her wrist which had summoning writings on the inner wrists. she wasn't going in battle or training she just had those incase of a sudden attack. she always had those with her 24/7. walking through the forest she looked around hiding up in a tree since her and her kids were playing hide and seek. she stayed quiet and looked through the leaves wanting to find her children who were probably hiding somewhere in the forest. Of course, being her children of course they were both hiding in the treesbut not together. Tenten had twins, boy named Daichi who had his fathers eyes and mother's hair while as the other twin girl, Kamiko, had her fathers eyes as well but her mother's looks. Kamiko had in her hand a Kunai knife while as Daichi had multiple shuriken in between his fingers. Both their eyes searching around for each other... including their mother.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:22 am

(This is for anybody)

Korn hears noises from around him, he shifts in his spot looking around for the sound, he feels something coming his way he powers down and sits down acting like he's doing nothing he waits for the person to show themselves as he smirks waiting for them getting bored of doing nothing he reads a book.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 am

( kaaaay!!!! Cool!!! XDDD )

Jumping from tree branch to the next not making a noise, Tenten soon sees an unfamiliar man sitting down reading a book. Tenten's eyes soon drifted towards the sun as she realized that she was pretty hungry. Tenten jumped down from the trees near the unfamiliar man.

Tenten had on her usual outfit with a large scroll attatched to her lower back. Not really minding there was someone else here with her and her kids she stretched her back with arms above her head.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

He looks up at the woman and sighs putting his book down,he turns Super Saiyan 2 showing off his power to her,as he stands he packs up his bags putting them into small capsules hidden in his pockets he looks at the children and turns away he powers up again into Super Saiyan 3 losing his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Tenten of course saw his powers and was slightly surprised at his sudden power and it was something that she had not seen before. Tenten was so curious about his power that she had to say something. "Pardon me, but what is your name?... your power is really interesting..." Tenten asked, for she wasn't afriad to speak her mind. As her kids saw that her mother was distracted by this man they of course threw kunai knives but unfortunatly for them she caught both of them without even blinking. Catching a simple kunai was no problem for her since she was the weapons mistress. Tenten turned towards where the Kunai came from and shouted "Daichi! Kamiko you guys need to do better than that next time since we need to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:29 pm

He grins slightly,in his super saiyan 3 form,clearly not saying a word to her he powers down back to his base form and takes a seat on a tree stump he rests on his hands not saying a word to her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 pm

As Kamiko and Daichi appeared behind her with their back slouched sighing at the same time. Tenten watched this man waiting patiently for him to repond.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm

He looks at her and speaks,in a voice that sounds like a mix between Gohan and Vegeta,he looks up at the sky while he speaks "So,what brings you here to my training ground need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"oh just training my kids... Is this your training grounds?? We didn't mean to intrude..." Tenten let out as she looked around at the area then looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

"That seems reasonable,I don't mind if you stay here just keep out of trouble,with the bears,and other wild beasts, who lurk these woods.." He stands and powers up back to full power super saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm

"oohh perfect!... After we are eating we are to battle them!" I said looking at my kids as their pale eyes slightly sparkled out of happiness of a battle with an animal. "yes! We finally get to battle a real animal and not just training!" Kamiko shouted determind to defeat those bearsas Daichi just nodded in agreement for he had nothing else ro add to what his sister had said.I
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 pm

He throws fast kicks and punches at a tree breaking it down the middle,he smiles at his work,and powers up his famous attack "Dash Ball!" he jumps back and throws the attack underhanded destroying most of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:46 am

As Tenten watched this man use his powers she quickly summoned a small table with a whole meal for her, her kids, and maybe even if the man would like to join. "if you don't mind me asking what is your power?..." Tenten asked as her kids s sat at the table starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 pm

My power source is called Ki,it's like chakra but stronger and doesn't wear out the user as quickly..he smirks softly and sits down letting his hair blow in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Tenten continued to wait for his answer as she sat one side of the square table.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 pm

He opens up his own bag and tosses a capsule out,a huge table with food appear,she goes and eats like he hasn't eaten in years,he finishes and looks at her "saiyans age slower than humans,I may look like I'm thirteen but I'm actually 21 years old..I just age slowly.."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:00 pm

"Waahh!~ your older than me! and you don't even look it!" Tenten let out as she started eating the beef stew that was made for her and her two kids.

"So does that mean he's an old man?" Kamiko asked looking up at her mother as she ate a piece of meat with her chopsticks in between her fingers.

"Kamiko!! No! If he was an old man that means I'm an old lady too! And plus that wasn't very nice..." Tenten let out quickly, slightly nervous on the mans reaction hoping he wasn't going to get mad.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Madara walked quietly his eyes scanning ahead at he made his way threw the forest. Quietly he came to a clearing and saw a small group talking. "hmm what could this be?" He thought to himself as he stepped out into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Korn senses somebody's presents and looks at Tenten,"we have company,I'm sure you know who he is he's hiding here somewhere be careful around this forest."

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"Hmm, so it seems that we do have a visitor..." I let out looking at the corner of my eye as I set down my chopsticks. Kamiko and Daichi also had set down their chopsticks grinning in excitement. I looked at them seriously signaling that this wasn't a game and its not about having too much fun during times like these.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Madara stepped out of the forest and smirked . "Seems we have a party going." He said with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh look a play toy,I'm gonna have fun ripping him to pieces,this is gonna be fun.." he grins,and than turns serious,he powers up into super saiyan 3,getting into a stance "it's been awhile since I had a fight.."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Madara cocked his head and smirked. "Simpleton." He said as he suddenly appeared in front of Korn and simply walked threw him as if he was not there. "Know what you are dealing with boy before you think you can fight them. Ask this one of the legend of Madara Uchiha." Madara Said looking at Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Korn

Korn

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Korn's eyes widen,and than he laughs hard "to me you're nothing but a bug,waiting to be stepped upon.." He turns and looks at the man "You don't know how much power, I gained from being trapped in a newborn saiyan's body,and you don't wanna know.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the second coming of Broly   Training for the second coming of Broly Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the second coming of Broly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: