AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Okaay!! That song by Miss A called Good Bye Baby is totally my jam at this point in time!!! XDD haha xDDit's just so catchy!!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Goodness me!! I haven't posted on here in a while xPP haha xDD BUT I have a few new songs that I'd like to share!!! XDD hahaha xDD

This song is so cute but in a sad way x33 It's also very catchy xDD haha xDD It's called Bad Boy by the group: Big Bang. It's pretty much from the guy's POV who knows that he's the cause of the troubles in their relationship saying 'Yeah, just leave, I'm a bad boy and you're a good girl.' pretty much saying that the girl deserves better. and honestly that's pretty amazing cuz where I live guys aren't like that.... at all xPP haha xDD

This song is also by Big Bang called Fantastic Baby. I'm not really sure what it's saying but personally I think they're saying to just have fun and live life to fulest...? haha xDD I DUNNO but it's somewhere around those lines xPP haha xDD

This song is by 2NE1 ( my favorite k-pop group EVAR!!!! ) this song is called Scream although this song is actually Japanese. I"m not really sure what they're saying yet, cuz no one has made a video with english subtitles that's actually good and makes sense xPP haha xDD BUT it's extremely catchy!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 pm

SOOO I JUST found this and I'm mentally freaking out right now!! XDD MY FAVORITE KOREAN GROUP IS MAKING IT IN AMERICA!!!!!! XDDDDDDD WORKING WITH WILL.I.AM!!!! Their song "Take the World On" is now my new favorite song even though I haven't FULLY listened to all of it cuz it's not out yet BUT it's so amazing!!!

I'll go and rant on how amazing 2ne1 is now!! XDD

That scene where Bom was singing "Take the world On, On, On." 0:48-0:55 where it started with them recording and then faded to the actual recorded song... it's just amazing!! I give her props on her voice..I actually always have thought her voice is amazing BUT you can tell they aren't auto-toned at all!! It's all natural!! That's why I love 2ne1!! they have such naturally amazing voices that there's no need to alter the recorded song like most of the songs out there cuz... it's already amazing!!... I'm sorry but it's true!

Usually american radio songs are catchy, right? but then when you listen to their concert, to me, I can't help but notice that their voice is so much different than the actual song that was recorded. And then when that happens I tend to be disappointed in the singer and the music producer or whatever they're called; thinking 'Oh... well they got famous for altering the singers ACTUAL voice. Going THAT far to make a better version of the singers voice JUST to make money...' BUT 2NE1 is totally different cuz Teddy ( music Producer ) doesn't do that. He goes all natural and I give him Props for that!

PLUS usually you'd hear catchy songs on how hot this person is or drinking, or sex, or money, or the typical love songs BUT 2ne1 goes as far as making a song called I Am The Best... which is pretty self explanitory on what the song is saying BUT anyways!! 2ne1 doesn't just make cutesty love songs they make songs that are never heard of before or never even thought of before like this song 'Take the World On' honestly I didn't think it was a love song BUT it is!! it's so unexpected to have a song called Take the World On be a love song!!

As Will.I.Am said I also think that 2ne1 has this edgy sound that the world would LOVE!!!! I think they have MORE than enough to make in America cuz they give off this confidant, sexy, cute, badass look that you just want to listen to all of their songs!! You see there's a difference between being confident and sexy to being slutty! And 2ne1 is NOT slutty xPP they're confident and sexy at the same time.

HERE'S THE VIDEO WITH THE TAKE THE WORLD ON IN THE BACKGROUND!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm

This song is called 'The DJ is Mine' it's by this Korean group called the Wonder Girls but it's complately english ft. the School Gyrls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: