AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) Empty
PostSubject: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Here's one that I am totally hooked on right now xDD it's called wanna be your love by f.cuz ( not f.crux xPP ) haha I think it's super cute!! XDDD

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=WrOrE2yKMuA
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 pm

i love this song and the music video!! =DD NOT JUST cuz it sounds good ( and it really does ) but also becuz in my opinion the song is saying that no matter what happens ill always b there to help u out & that we will be friends forver. no arguement about something we dont agree on will tear us apart. while the MV says even though they have differ jobs & life styles they will always b friends cuz they appreciate each other for who they R not cuz of little details! BIGBANG & NO BRAIN! awesome!!!~ xDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeAFnVFUGWQ

AND i LOVE the fact that it's not like the American songs i hate so much!! xPP about some guy wanting to get in some girls pants xPPP that's all they talk about!! I always appreciate people who have made songs that aren't just about having 'sex' ( XPPP ) although i am not counting people from those kids shows like Disney Channel and Cartoon Network xPP

even though other people might say that it's so old and that they think it's annoying i say 'at least it's not talking about gettin in someone's pants'

AND I HAVE A LOT MORE TO SAY ABOUT THIS TOPIC SO I THINK I'LL STOP FOR NOW XPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:55 pm

HAHAHA TENTEN'S BACK BABY!!!!!!! XDDDDD HAHAHA XDDD well anyways!! my K-pop hasn't been new really xPP BUT THERE IS A NEW SONG FROM 2NE1!!!!! XDDD and i personally like it cuz it sounds really pretty x33 and it sounds so peacefull x33 it's actually REALLY recent!! and their music vid is pretty good =33

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Alright!! well there has been a few new songs from BEAST X33 and i kinda like em x33 even though my friends at my school don't really like it at the moment xPP haha xDD she actually calls this song the pee dance cuz of the move they do with their feet xPP haha xDD and truthfully i personally thought so too at first but now it's kinda cool and simple x33 hehe sooo i like it x33 in the end of this first video it actually teaches you how to do the foot move xDD haha xDD So yuup x33

the first mini song is called Fact and the actual song is called Fiction x33

AND this other song called Bad girl ( not in the naughty way xPP ) BUT this is the Japanese version, the original is actually Korean. and personally i like this MV better than the original, it's maybe the fact that it's new, but right now i think it is x33

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 pm

I liked that one song we listened to the time before, when I spent the night at your house and we were practicing choreography from it. I know it was a 2ne1 song but I forgot the name of it. >_<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Hmm... i'll list the songs they have that i know that's from 2NE1

'Don't stop the Music'
'Fire'
'I don't care'
'Pretty boy'
'Can't nobody'
'Clap your hands'
'In the club'
'Go Away'
'Follow Me'
and their recent one which i don't think is the one is 'I Am The Best'

WHICH REMINDS ME that i need to post that song on here!! XDD

Here it is!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:11 am

None of them really sound familiar but I think it may have been Fire. Razz Idk, i'll have to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 am

Hahaha mmkkaaiizz!! X33
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 am

K I looked it up and I was right it was Fire xD I like the original music video rather than the space version x3

Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm

To tell you the truth I listen to any kind of music Smile the only one i dont like that much is rap though lol Nice Korean music btw!! Very Happy Have you listened to this one?^^

(ps- i did the part with highschool of the dead and bleach crossover =w= it was a MEP work^^)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Waaaahhhh!!!!~ *eyes sparkle in amazment* that's amazing!!!!! XDD I know almost all the songs in that video!!! And the your part with Bleach and the Highscjool of the dead was good!! And I thought it was cute when Yachiru popped up!!! XDD LOVED IT!!!! I didn't know you knew K-pop Ichigo!!! =DD

Lanna!! I couldn't agree with you more!! XDD haha I like the street version better than the space!! XPP
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Haha yeah!! XD I love the normal version and the part where the girl makes fire from her hand
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm

OH Dara?? I LOVE HER!! X33 i dance her part!! X33
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah her! I couldn't remember her name xP
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 am

hehe She's mah favorite!! X33
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 pm

*cough* Well...to tell you the truth the K-pop megamix is the only one i know X'D guilty =w= But i dont dislike Korean music they are great songs! =) ah glad you noticed yachiru i had doubts that i made it go too fast <w< whew -o-
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 pm

haha that's fine x33 I personally LOVE Korean songs!! i'm even crazy about Korean stuff XDD and don't worry!! you did amazingly!! XDD I LOVED IT!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Well, i haven't updated on my K-pop in a while!! XPP WELL!! i'll update later BUT for now i'm seriously obssessed with this song AND Choreo!!!!! >_____<

This woman is Ellen Kim. i'm one of her subscribers on youtube and i freakin LOVE her choreo!!!!! especially this one just recently!!! >__< i wanna learn it BUT it looks soo freakin hard!! >__< BUT i'm still determind to learn it!! X33

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 pm

OKAAAAAAAYYY!!!! 2NE1's new songs!!! XDD LOVE EVERYONE OF THEM!!!!! XDDDD hahahaha

This one came out first out of these four...

Song's called "Lonely" it's a really catchy and pretty song!!! X33 even though it's really sad xPP

This song is called "I Am The Best" and the song is pretty self explanitory xDD haha i seriously love the MV!!! XDD especially where 2ne1's smashing stuff and shooting walls!! XDD haha xDD OH I LOOVVEE Dara's hair near the ending!! where her hair is defying gravity!! XDD haha i thought her hair's freaking epic!! XDD like it's standing straight UP!!! XDD haha LOVE HER!!! XDD i swear she's just like me!! XDD and I ADMIRE HER SOO MUCH!! XDD

KAAY this next one is super cute!! and super feirce!! XDD haha it's called "Hate You" haha xDD to tall yah the truth it was originally called "F*** You" but the song artist or whatever he's called, ( his name's Teddy x33 ) changed it sing 2ne1's gunna sing it x33 haha xDDD BUT the leader CL was kinda disappointed that it was changed xDD haha she said it was like having a strawbery cupcake without the strawberry on top haha xDD OH and i now know how to say 'You suck' in Korean!!! XDDD

This next song has been stuck to me ever since it came out!! XDD haha and it still is right now as i type this!! XDD haha xDD it's super pretty!!!! the english lyrics pretty much is self explanitory this song's called "Ugly" x33 although Teddy ( song artist ) said that ugly also means 'problem child' or sumthing like that OR an outsider or whatever xPP haha xDD OH aannndd i'm in love with Dara's hat!! ( she's the only one who has a hat on throughout the whole MV ) I seriously love her!!! XDD

I THINK I'M UGLY! AND NOBODY WANTS TO LOVE ME! JUST LIKE HER I WANNA BE PRETTY! I WANNA BE PRETTY!! DON'T LIE TO MY FACE TELLIN' ME I'M PRETTY!!

I THINK I'M UGLY! AND NOBODY WANTS TO LOVE ME! JUST LIKE HER I WANNA BE PRETTY! I WANNA BE PRETTY! DON'T LIE TO MY FACE CUZ I KNOW I'M UGLY!!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 pm

HHHEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ i recently found this new K-pop group called Boyfriend!!! XDD and they are super cute!!! X33 and sooooo young!!! 0.0 the first guy that shows up in the MV actually JUST got into high school O.O sooooooooo cuuuuttteee!!!~ X333 and the next two after him are actually twins!! XDD one of the twin's hair is blonde so people can tell them apart!! x33

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

OOI!!~~ I recently re-found this!! XDD haha xDD Even though it's kinda disco-ie old it's still cute and catchy to me!! XDD haha xDD and it seems like the life if girls... in a way xDD hahaha xDD

This dance is soooo simple!! that's it's fun to do!! XDD haha xDD

This girl group is called T-Ara and their song called Roly Poly
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:50 pm

AHHHH!!!! XDDD Boyfriend has ALREADY made another MV!!!!! XDD haha xDD even though it starts off so freaking cute in the end it's sad T^T at first it's confusing BUT thanks to youtube comments of them explaining i get it!!! XDD haha xDD Here's the comment that explained it "Throughout the music video they were saying their girl was pure, but they also said stuff about her cheating. They also said that she could also find her way back; which implies that she left in the first place. They also said they told lies and therefore she disappeared like what they had together was a lie.

Basically, she for another man."

aaannndd that just made me sad T^T cuz boyfriend is just so cute!! >O< especially the fact that near the beginning the lyric said 'Your belly is cute' at that part i was all ".......*smiles widely*.... awwww!!~ DATS CUUTTEE!!!!!~" hahaha xDD AND IT IS!!!!! XDDD i mean how many guys boyfirnds would tell their girlsfriend that their belly is cute??!! haha xDD well either Washington has boyfriends who aren't like that or maybe it's weird all around...... BUT i would LOVE for my boyfriend to tell me my belly is cute!!!!... even though it's not!! XDD haha xDD hahaha xDD

OOHH right!! here's the MV!! XDD By Boyfriend and their new song called ( in english ) Don't Touch My Girl
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:26 pm

OKAAY i know this isn't Korean BUT it is Music!! XDD haha xDD Well in the High school RP Tenten, Zoro, and Akira are in a band and both Tenten and Zoro play the guitar and sing but Tenten can play drums as well AND Akira plays the bass.

SOOO i found this song that i thought could work for one of our songs!! only Tenten's singing though!! XDD hahaha Me is happy x33 i ike this song cuz it sounds really cool xDD haha xDD the lyrics are pretty good, i like em too x33 OH and this song actually belongs to this one anime called K-On! and it's one of those starting a band and working their way up while in high school xDD haha xDD BUT i kinda stopped watching it cuz it stopped... i think >3> BUT they had really GREAT music that i just LOVE haha xDD cuz a few of them are just adorably random!! XDD haha xDD although this song is one of their ending songs and i think it's a really good song xDD Hope you guyz like it too!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

OOHH so this video that IS made in public!!! just makes me really addicted to the Korean song!! XDD just seeing them dance to it aannnddd the fact that it's sooo catchy is just so addicting!! xDD haha xDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

this video is made by the same people as the previous one i posted AND this song just makes me giggle!! XDD

"Becuz I naughty, naughty!~" hahaha xDD it's JUST those lyrics that makes me giggle!! XDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )   Tenten's korean music ( K-pop ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's korean music ( K-pop )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next