AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am

Orochimaru stood unsure of what just happened. The feeling inside him was alluring, challenging. He raised a brow and smirked.[oh its on] he thought and rushed from the room with alarming speed. He hadn't felt like this in a long time. he was having...fun? He ran through the halls tracing the woman's scent."Viper?" he hissed slowly. he knew you were in the room but toying with you seemed more fun. suddenly disappearing he landed behind you on the beam and wrapped his arms around you."Old man is it?"

I shivered feeling his fangs on my neck. I didn't know what to do. I lay still in his arms they were cold, strong yet somehow comfortable like i belonged. I began to wonder why the thought of death wasn't scaring me."do you want to kill me then? I'm already changing you know..." i whispered to him. I was tired having not slept for two days. I nuzzled my face into his neck..i could smell his blood..the mixture of so many others blood surging through him. I sighed breathing on his skin my teeth suddenly turning to fangs and back again. My thoughts weren't right i couldn't tell if it was lack of sleep...or my blood lust."whats wrong with me?" i breathed.

(now you remember my character has never been bitten shes been changing on her own since she turned 18)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Alucard chuckled. "Oh I know that. It's just more fun this way." He licked the girls neck with an evil chuckle. "Come now...I'd never kill you...you haven't done anything wrong...YET." Alucard pinned the girl down to the bed and stared at her. "What's wrong? No smart comment?"

Viper gasp slightly then giggled. She hadn't giggle in years, she missed it. "Yup. You're old." She grinned and rolled off the beam with Orochimaru land on him. She quickly scramble up laughing and hid behind a beam and looked around it. She couldn't stop giggling. "What? Can't keep up?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Once again Orochimaru chuckled and smirked. He tackled her to the floor suddenly snakes appeared from his sleeves and tied you up. "hmm you like old guys then?" he whispered in your ear like a hiss of wind. he felt himself excited and raked his fangs over your earlobe. "tell me...what is it you want hmm?" he asked.

(sorry im not to good at this >.<)

Once more i shivered."then what do you want of me?" I asked. my craving was still making me light headed. my thoughts still scrambled. the fangs grew again and changed back again. A pain rushed through me and i gasped. I wanted blood...i wanted HIS blood.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Alucard pulled the girl up, and made her sit in his lap. He rolled up his sleeve and placed his wrist in front of her face. "I want you to stay....So drink you foolish girl..."
(I'm not either! lol YAY!)

Viper shivered from his fangs on her ears. "The better question is...What do YOU want?" Viper chuckled and lean into Orochimaru. She rubbed against him once with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Orochimaru gasped feeling her against him this way. he didnt understand what he was feeling he didnt want to fall in love but this girl...she was different...strong. He could use her in his home, his army. But...he didnt want to USE this one...would she stay of her own free will. He rolled you over sitting on top of you once more."I want you.." he whispered this time slightly raspy with need.

My eyes began to glow a bright red as he held his wrist out for me. The burning in my throat was unbearable...his blood would finish it the change would be done. Did want that...he wanted me to stay...but who was he really? Suddenly my thoughts blurred my body moving now on need only i bit into his wrist and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Alucard grunted, but not at discomfort, but in a pleasured way. He genitally pulled the girl closer and started planting soft kisses on her neck and earlobe. He could feel his lust bubbling up and it was clawing to get out. But he had to contain himself, he didn't want to hurt her...oddly enough.

Viper's eyes went wide for a half a second. As soon as she heard him say he want her she could feel her heart acing more than ever. Viper shot up and kisses Orochimaru hungrly then fell back down and closed her eyes. Thatwasstupidthatswasstupidthatwasstupid!!!!!!!!!! She could feel her cheeks burning. What the hell is wrong with me??? This...This is stupid...but...I...I...
(She not talking out loud. lol)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Orochimaru smirked widely. his eyes glowing with anticipation he picked you up and began kissing you back he realized he hungered for this woman more than he hungered for his power. He kissed you hard and trailed doen your jaw and neck then back again. He didnt know what was happening to him.

I moaned and pulled back from his wrist. i licked my lips for the remaining blood and looked at him the fangs were now permanent my eyes glowed with anticipation. lust and hunger washing over me like a tsunami."i want more.." i whispered. my blood lust grew I wanted to kill. i wanted to watch the humans scream under my power.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Alucard smirked. "All in due time my dear." She picked the new born in his arms and kick the door open. "We need to find those who DESERVE to fall to this power..." Alucard could hardly contain himself. He raced down the halls. Walter held out a paper. "Order up." Alucard grabbed the paper. It only had two names. Oh well...Alucard ran out and place you down on top of a building. "Those two. They're all yours my dear..." They were drug deals spreading stupid rumors of the origination. "Have FUN." Alucard already had a plan for the girl later. This was going to be a looooong night.

Viper moaned then whimpered. She still couldn't move. She was helpless. Frustrated she bite Orochimaru's lips and didn't let go. She growled lowly. She didn't want it to stop but she did want to help.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Orochimaru jumped off of you and growled lowly his eyes narrowed. "you bitch!"he spat. he then grabbed you by your shirt."your lucky i seem to have....feeling for you..ide kill you in a second!" He then threw you to the ground."go to your room..." he said as he slowly disappeared into the darkness of the hallway.

(00ooo0o00 he maaaaad)

I smirked letting my eyes go normal human color. "hey boys...wacha selling?" i asked in a sexy voice. I would seduce them and then take them out to dinner...my dinner.the men looked up at me and the one who seemed like the leader stood with a smirk."well well, look boys a little mouse has dropped by." he said. he walked toward me."so what is it your looking for. somthin to make the world disappear or, are you looking for some fun?" I stepped forward pressing myself to the man."how bout, you guess." i whispered to him. Suddenly the other man went silent, disappearing into the shadows. he screamed and he turned around i turned him back my eyes glowing, fangs showing."how bout the fun...you still wanna have fun eh?" i asked him. i threw him at a wall. then i walked over.."do you want to know..what death feels like?" i whispered to him. he gurgled, i must have broken his neck. I smirked it was time for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Alucard watch and appeared on a dumpster near by. "This is what happens to people like you, sir." He jumped off and stood behind the girl. He wanted to see everything she did....He couldn't let it get out of hand...but then...he kinda wanted it to. "Go on then show me more..." Alucards fangs where fully out in his insane grin. Only thought. Too much fun.

Viper sat up and sighed. She walked off quietly to her room. The Last noise she made..was her slamming the door so hard that it locked itself. She turned off her computer and flopped onto her bed. She grabbed the pillow and flumped it onto her face. "Fuck..." She didn't know how to feel...All she knew was...She fucked up. She rolled over and just stared at the wall. Onyx had gotten in. "Go away." Onyx just kept coming. Viper jolted at the creature and screamed, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A BEAST!!!!!" Tears were streaming down her face. She reached up and swiped at them. "STUPID EMOTIONS!!!!! WHAT GOOD ARE YOU!?!?" She flopped back down face first into the bed and became silent. Onyx had stopped but didn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Orochimaru sat in his room on the edge of his bed. He growled and placed his hands over his face letting the growl turn into a sigh. His favorite snake had come to your room it had a connection to Orochimaru and he could see through its eyes if he wished. He knew the snake was with you...it always was noways. "beast connection jutsu." he whispered. he could hear the girl suddenly yelling at herself as she began to sob. This surprised him some since you hadn't shown weakness before. He felt something inside of him aching. he now wondered if he felt bad for yelling at her. He shook off the thought. He needed to make finish the plans for capturing Sasuke Uchiha.

The blood of my first victim was surging through my veins. I could feel my power grow now that I had tasted human blood, i was a full fledged vampire. I grinned toward were my master was even though he hadn't made himself known I could feel him there my eyes glowed brighter and i disappeared to toy with some humans. However I was in a state of mind to know not to make to much of a mess. I figured ide just scare some people. I made my way down the dark streets of London and found a group of teenage boys writing graffiti. I turned into a shadow with clawed hands and demonic figure. my eyes still glowing red i made them think the paint had turned to blood and was dripping. 'your all going the die"I cackled when the boys began to freak thinking they'd taken to mach acid. soon after i had finished the three boys died of fright. they're faces stuck in a state of horror."oh dear...my toys killed themselves hehe." i giggled. I walked out of the ally still giggling and made my way back to the mansion.

Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Alucard watched as his new little creation played in the night...But then it went out of hand. He phased out of the shadows and snatched the new blood up. "CALM YOURSELF! YOU'RE MAKING UNWANTED ATTENTION!" He pulled the girl through the void and end up in his chambers back home. He let out a loud sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fun, good. Having too much fun to the point of killing people that don't NEED to die, bad."

Viper was irritated now. She quickly hopped of her bed an bolted out the hall. Fuck this! These emotions have gotten a hold of me! I have to escape before they take a hold of me!!!!! She slide under Kabuto and kept going and burst out of the hideout. It was night and the moon was full. She took off again only finding herself stopping at a village. There where two guards. How far had she run? How FAST had she ran? Where was she now? The guard asked who she was and she said no one important. They of course took her straight to the Hokage. He asked a whooooole lot of question which she lied about most. She was let go and told to behave. She rolled her eyes and poofed on top of a building. She looked over and saw a boy staring at her funny. "What?" "..." He looked absolutely pissed at the world. "Whatever emo kid." She hopped down and walked around town. The kid must have gotten mad because he yelled out the window. "Loser!" She rolled her eyes sat under a tree. "Dumb kid."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 pm

(lmao Sasuke)

I looked at him slightly surprised then narrowed my eyes and frowned." I just played with them...they're the ones that up and died." I sighed and sat down on a chair and grumbled."so...what now?" I asked bored.

Orochimaru sighed after he got done with a meeting and decided to check up on Viper. When he reached the girls door, he realized it was open.that wasn't like her he thought. He walked into the room and eamediately felt angry. His eyes narrowed and he ran out of the room. The door to kabutos room bust open."WERES THE GIRL!?" he hissed at him. He didn't realize why he was so angry, it was driving him crazy...she was driving him crazy."I..I...I don't know, she ran outside a while ago." Kabuto said with wide eyes. Orochimaru then rushed from the door leaving kabuto alone and went to find her.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Alucard sighed. "YOU go to bed. There is a coffin in your room if you WISH to use it." He growled lowly and sat down and started fiddling with his guns. He pushed all bad thoughts to the back of his mind and sighed. This girl had him feeling things he hadn't felt for centuries. "I'll come and check on you later..."

Viper awoke to the sound of a girl and a rather loud young boy. "She DOES look like a loser Sasuke-kun." "I don't know, she looks really strong." Viper shot her eyes open making the girl and boy jump and scream. "Is it that hard just to get sleep anymore?" Viper stood up and dusted herself off then saw the other boy. Sasuke. She waved her hand in a i-really-don't-care-about-you-people way. "Oh, you two are with emo kid. Then you must suck." Sasuke charged at Viper. She quickly twirled around him, almost as if she were dancing, and grabbed him by his wrists and pinned him to the ground. "Save your energy. I'm not your enemy. I'm just an ass." "Yeah right loser!" Viper sighed and threw the boy at the girl and shook her head. The yellow hair boy started laughing loudly. Viper hated loud laughing. She picked up a small stone and tossed it up and down a few time. "Hey loud mouth...THINK FAST." She chucked that rock faster that Sasuke could see with his sharingan. Of course this send the boy flying. "I'm outta your leagues kiddies. So please. Go train some more." Viper head out of town and stopped at a tea shop to rest. "What now big shot...." She grunted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Orochimaru tracked you all the way to the leaf village and found it slightly ironic that you ended up there. instead of his normal attire he was wearing a dark brown cloak with hood and and black t-shirt with fishnet and black pants underneath. He snuck into the village to look for you. he found you arguing with the one and only team 7 and chuckled to himself.[ getting Sasuke may be easier than he thought] he told himself. After the incident with the kids he followed her to the tea shop and sat next to her with a sigh. he looked at the waitress."two gin please." he said. and looked at you out of the corner of the hood."why did you run?" he asked you suddenly.

I mumbled to myself pissed at how he was talking to me."yeah whatever." i mumbled and made my way to my room. once there i looked at the coffin but i saw no reason to use it since the sun couldn't get to me here anyway. So i walked over to the old fashioned really nice ornate bed with black and red bedding on it and slept curled in a ball right in the center of it.

((sorry i took so long to reply. i had a writers block for a long time and didn't wanna ruin the RP.))
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Alucard sighed and went to Walter and told him the damage. Walter sighed and Alucard just shrugged. He went to the girls room and saw she was asleep. He smiled softly and moved a strand of hair out of the way of her face. "Of some one so eager to kill...you are quiet pretty." She gently kissed her forehead and went back to his room.

Viper looked out of the corner of her eye. "I don't know...not completely...." Viper waved the waitress and grumbled. "The biggest plate of Gyoza you can make and some type of fruit drink...." She looked over at Orochimaru with a sadness and regret in her eyes. "Forgive me..." She looked back down and placed her hands over her face to hide.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Orochimaru simply stopped breathing momentarily when the woman's voice and eyes softened toward him for the first time since their meeting. his heart began to race and he looked away. This feeling was unknown to him in so many ways. How could one woman make him feel so vulnerable. Thankfully he was wearing a hood so no one could see his face turn slightly pink. He sighed finally sipping down his gin."forgiven...you must not come to this village. and, i have a mission for you if you choose to accept it?" he said.

I awoke the next night and smiled feeling amazing but the burning in my throat had started again telling me it was time to hunt. But over hearing a conversation with the masters master and the butler i wasn't suppose to hunt humans...I sighed and left my room and began to walk through the halls of the enormous mansion. I wondered who i might run into or if they were nice...i knew the master hadn't been.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Alucard felt the girls aura. She was wide awake now. Alucard appeared behind her and smiled. "Hungry?" He grinned and twirled her around. "Then come dine with ME tonight." He chuckled lightly.

Viper's food came and she thanked her and looked at Orochimaru. She got under his hood and placed a soft kiss on his lips and quickly moved away. "Of course I accept..." She Snapped her chopsticks and began to eat her dumplings. (That's what Gyoza is. Meat dumplings. I kinda want some now. lol)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Orochimarus eyes widened at the soft kiss but then went back to normal as he smirked. He decided he too would order something to eat. As he waited he decided to tell her about her mission."the child who called you a loser...i have assembled a group to bring him to me...however..you might do just as well. i need you to bring me sasuke uchiha and attract as little attention as possible." he explained. when his food came he took a bite and awaited your response.

I jumped slightly when i was suddenly grabbed and turned around. I then smiled when he offered me to dine with him and i nodded."okay...umm by the way...i dont know were i am...do you work for someone?" i asked. I was curious about this place, unsure..."are there...other people here? I can smell them..." i finished as my eye glowed a calm red.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Alucard smiled. "You are at the Hellsing Manor in England. I am part of the Royal Order of Protestant Knights,also known as the Hellsing Organization. Sir Integra Hellsing is in charge. Walter is Sir Integra's Butlar and my friend. So treat them with respect and kindness. Now..." He offered his arm to the young lady. "Shall we?"

"Ah...him. That should be easy...He seems very eager to accept more power." She smiled. "Is that all you need?" She playfully nuzzled his shoulder and chuckled. She popped another dumpling in her mouth and smiled. She turned to him. "Where you worried about me?" Viper tilted her head and gave him a serious yet concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Orochimaru scoffed at the word worried as if it was some kind of weakness. He glanced over at the woman beside him noticing her concerned look."You don't need to worry yourself with me. Yes Sasuke is all i need you to retrieve." He repeated. Instead of staying for his meal he He stood and began walking away. This girls very presence made him uncomfortable. But even as she was drawing further from him he found he was thinking about her more and more.

I looked at Alucards elbow and laughed inwardly to myself. I then took the invitation and nodded following him once again to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Alucard smiled and led you down to his quarters which was set up with a dinning table and candles. Walter was already in on it. And was down there. He bowed but didn't say anything. He pulled back a chair for you and Alucard led you to it. Alucard sat in his usual spot and folded his hand. "What would you like this evening, Sir?" Alucard looked over at you and chuckled. "Why are asking me? Don't you thing you should ask the lovely lady what she would like?"

Viper looked as he left. "Whelp, I guess I'm footing the bill." She chuckled and asked the girl to put the other order in a to-go box. She headed back to the Leaf village. She head straight for the the boy aura and saw he was with the other two and an older man. She leaned against the tree and watched. The older on perked up. "Can I help you Miss?" His head band covered one of his eyes, he wore a mask covering his mouth and had spiked up silver hair. Viper just shrugged. "Just watching." She smiled and saw the three swivel around and all shout, "YOU!!!". The man blinked. The loud one started off, "Kakashi! That's the lady that kicked our butts!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)   ~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Power Hungry Lovers~(Ookina & Raita Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2