AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 am

A young girl sat in the bottem of a well after running away from her family in a small home on the outskirts of Konoha. Small sobbing noises could be heard from this girl, her eyes red having been crying for hours. The pain in her mind far worse than that of her broken leg. It was dark outside, and raining. She hopped that the well would not fill for she would drown.

~Flashback~
Raita was a lonely girl her hair was blond. she was sweet but She never had any friends. They all hatted her because of her eyes. Even her parents would hate her.All because of one day, this day.
The village kids would take one look at her and throw rocks and sticks chanting "Demon" untile she ran away.One day she couldn't take it anymore. Her black and red eyes simaller to the sharingan began to spin. The chiled tormenting her instantly flew into the air and imploded. His bones could be heard snapping and cracking until blood rained on anyone nearby.
After she had done this she ran home to her parents crying. They instantly saw the blood on her knowing what she had done. Her father grabbed her by the hair.
"Now look what you have done!" He yelled throwing her accross a room. Her mother only watched, glarring at the 7 year old little girl.
"Now they'll hate us more. Because of you we are already outcasts. You should never have been born!" Her father continued to yell at her he had intended to kill her now.
After regaining balance Raita stood glaring at her father and mother.
"IF I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN...THEN, THEN...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE ME!"she screamed at them running from the house.
It was already dark outside and pouring down rain. Raita ran until her feet bled, until she couldn't anymore. As she ran she wasn't paying attention to anything and was unlucky enough to trip over a root that was sticking out of the ground. This made her flip in the air and fall directly into the well in front of her. When she landed a snap could be heard. Her leg was now bleeding, the bone could be seen. A compound fracture.

~end flashback~

The young girls hair and clothes were still soaked in blood and rain. The well was beginning to fill and she had tried many times to climb out. The algy on the wall was just to thick and slippery. The only thoughts in her mind now was that she was going to die in this well, either from blood loss or drowning.
Once again she sat down and began to cry. Not to long after a mirical happened. She heard a voice. The voice was deep and that of a man around maybe her fathers age, or so she thought. She looked up to see two glowing red eyes.
"Do you desire life?" He asked. Raita whipped her eyes, smearing the blood on her face and wiping the tears from her eyes. She sniffed then nodded.
"Uh huh..." she whimpered.
"Very well." He spoke again. The shining blade of a sword could now be seen. The man was holding it down to her to grab. Without hesitation Raita grabbed the blade of the sword and as hopped for he began to pull her up.
The pain of the blade cutting into her hands was unbearable but never did she let go. For she knew if she did, she would die. Raita was now safe from the well on back on solid ground. She looked up at the man as he looked down at her. His eyes were angry and she could feel that his chakra leval was strong. The man could have let her die, could have killed her. But he didn't. She sat like this for several moments before opening her mouth to speak.
"What is your name?" The man said, cutting her off before she ever said a word. Raita closed her mouth and looked at the man.
"I asked you a question." He said with a slightly irritated tone since she had not yet answered him.
"My name, is Raita Kurokaji..." She spoke softly in a shy manner. The man nodded and kneeled placing one hand on the girls shoulder.
"My name is Uchiha Madara, and from this day forward, you're life belongs to me."He spoke stirnly to the girl looking down at her. The girl smiled suddenly. Even though he seemed cruel and was slightly mean to her. He had saved her life. She then nodded. After she did this he too nodded.
"Follow me." he said.
He knew very well that her leg was broken and did not help her. Raita knowing that he would leave her behind, began to stand but fell. She whimpered in pain and looked up noticing that Madara was growing further and further away the longer she took to follow. She then, growing determined found a nice walking stick nearby and grabbed it. She then picked herself up and quikly began to catch up, dispite the pain.

Name- Raita Kurokaji
Age-21
Hair color- Red(died)
Height- 5'0'
weight- 130lbs
Kekke Genkai:Terekingan
~ Description of the Terekingan~
~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ Raitaseyes2
The Terekingan looks like the sharingan but with the colors opposing eachother. What is black on the sharingan is red on the Terekingan, and what is red is black is red. The Terekingan is capable of allowing the user to control and create the element of fire. It can also let the user use telekinesis (move things by looking at it or thinking about it) She can also regenerate.

~Present day~
It had been 14 years since Madara Uchiha had saved Raita from the well on that rainy nite. Her hair was now the color of blood for she had died it signifying that she was a killer.She had been living with Madara and helped as he created what was now known as the Akatsuki.
However. none of the other members knew of her, she lived on the third floor. A floor that only she and Madara knew about. Her job in the Akatsuki was to plan things out and occasionally gather information. She is also a scientist having her own lab in a large room on her floor. She creats toxins and medicines while also creating weapons for the other members and herself.
Her weapons consist of anything she could get her hands on. She was good with anything. A weapons master some would call her. But her favorite was the katana. Instead of using senban or kunai she would use syringes full of her speacial toxin that could paralyze or in some cases instantly kill a person.
She was slightly lonely but her work kept her busy. She was use to things being hard on her. After all Madara trained her and was never easy on her. Which proved to have made her a bit off at times.
Her persona is almost like Tobi's, energetic and hyper but she too also has a dark side that is not to be taken lightly. Having been part of the Akatsuki from a young age made her slightly morbid.But from the time Madara had found her as a child she had always been very intelligent creating toxins and things at the age of 7. She loves to cause havoc to the other akatsuki members playing tricks on them with tobi because its fun. When she goes on missions she slaughters everything, leaving no evidence behind unless she is told not to do that. When she gets bored and is not on missions she grabs random people or animals from nearby the base and proceeds to do different experiments on them for knowledge and other important purposes.

One day out on a walk while gathering some important information Raita came across something she did not expect. A friend of hers from long ago. She had been her only friend. The two of them would hang out in the woods not far from Raitas house and play. but one day she never came back leaving Raita all alone once more. The girls name was Miharu and like Raita, she had demon issues. only, her demon was locked inside of her.
Raita walked forward seeing Miharu covered in fresh blood, as she continued closer she could she what was left of a corps with its stomach ripped open. Raita was use to this sort of thing having been around Miharu and her "cravings" in the past. She could tell as of that moment not to mess with Miharu knowing she could be attacked by the demon. Raita then deciding she wanted to catch up wrote a note and stuck it to a tree with a kunai. it read.

Meet me in this spot tomorrow around noon...your old friend Raita Kurokaji.

After doing this Raita then went home to the akatsuki. The next day the two did meet and had a rather pleasant visit. The two of them now occasionally meet and hang out together when time gives Raita a good outlet.

Last edited by Raita Kurokaji on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Interesting, It would seem we have some things in common then. Tell me, why do you want to be half demon?
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Because humans suck....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 am

No darling vampires do but that is beside the point. So you hate your own kind do you?
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Yes I do. I suppose that would have a lot to do with the physical and emotional damage Iv been dealt by people I trusted over the years. Humans have no morals, when they say humanity and they say the word humane I can't see past the fact that there is no humanity in the human race anymore. If there ever was it was to far away for anyone to remember. So you'll have to excuse how disgusted I am, to be part of this race and all of its bullshit.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

*glomps and hugs chu* MY RAITA-CHANY ISH SOOO COOL! DEMONS RULES!
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Lol thanks sacura-chan ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Very nice bio Raita it seems similiar to Naruto's past of being hated but he wasn't getting things thrown at him nor did his parents abuse him cause his parents are dead.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Lol yeah but in my fanfic those arnt her real parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~   ~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Raita Kurokaji's Bio~
Page 1 of 1