AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) Empty
PostSubject: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:07 pm

(Lol, I was an ass and made the title your theme song Bran. 8D You can thank me later. And I don't really care for turns. I guess whoever posts first and then we start to continue posting from that order.)

I wandered through the forest in hopes of getting away from Dervish. He was in one of those moods again - distraught that his nephew was gone. I decided I could no longer stay. On my back I carried a small bag with food in it and a blanket. I had to survive on my own from here on. I wished to return with the others back to the Demonata but they were still very wary of the Kah-Gash's abilities and did not wish to re-unite us with one another just yet. I would have to wait. I was still getting use to this world, it was vast. Much different than in my time era. The tree's were what made me feel at home. I once lived in a rath. It was all open land scape outside of the rath, beautiful really. Here, there were towns, homes, buildings. What room was there for wildlife? It made me wonder if I could find some source of shelter for the night, it was getting dark soon. The moon shone bright from high above, a waxing gibson. I sighed, sitting down on the damp soil beneath my feet. "How long will this last?" I wondered. I could not run from my problems forever. I would either need to hold out out here for as long as it took until the others came to get me from the Demonata, or until I felt it absolutely necessary to return to Dervish's mansion.

(Sorry its short. Dx I couldn't think of a good way to start the rp.)
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 pm

(Omg xD The best title for an rp. ;DD)

We were arguing. Again.

I was tired of the amount of paperwork I had to keep up with 'nd the endless mission hours I put in. When you compare all of my work to anyone else in my division, you'll see the obvious difference. What, did he have a grudge against me or somethin'? If he did, then he should have told me what his problem was straight to my face instead of makin' me do a bunch of chores. Enough was enough. So, I came stormin' into his office 'nd got straight to the point: Raise my salary or lessen the amount of work. That's how it was. If he didn't follow through then I would personally drown him in holy water and kick his ass.
I crossed my arms over my chest, eyebrows bent angrily as the bickering continued. I of course was doing most of the yelling. With every word that I threw out there he would counteract it with one of his sarcastic snaps. He knew how much that irritated me. Couldn't he quit it with the snide remarks and just freaking listen?!

Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 pm

(We had a change of plans. Did Mephisto explain how the rp is going to work now? Yes, best title ever. Because the men know they want love from us. ;D)

I couldn't stay here. I left my spot in hopes of finding some better shelter, that is until I came across a school called True Cross Academy. I wasn't sure about it, but I felt magic inside which was good enough for me. I stepped forth onto the hardwood floor past the main double doors. It seemed empty around here. There was no such things as schools in my time era but I knew what one was after recalling the memory of my vessels previous memories. I heard yelling, a woman's voice. I wasn't sure if I wanted to investigate since she sounded angry but it was necessary to confront her if I had any intentions for asking to stay here. I slowly opened the door but was knocked aside when it was swung open in a full push bringing me to the ground on my arse. I blinked, rubbed the back of my head and looked up. It was a woman in a bikini tank top and black pants, a tattoo of some kind running from her torso down to her abdomen. Her hair reminded me of the warriors back in my time. They sometimes even put dung in their hair. "I'm sorry." I got up and looked around knowing I was at fault for barging in where I was not welcome. "I was lost, you see." Make an excuse. "The doors were open, I was curious and walked inside. I heard yelling and I-" I didn't know what else to say so I shut my trap. "I'm Bec." I held out a hand to her in a greeting, apologetic way.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:19 pm

(Yep, he did! I really like the idea ;D Ahaha, yes, we are irresistible~ ;DD)

And our arguing continued. No, of course he wouldn't stop with the cutting comments. At this rate, I'd be standing here for another hour. There was juss' no winning with this guy. I had a headache, I was tired, and I wanted some alcohol. Hell, now he was ramblin' on about somethin' I had no clue what was 'bout 'cause I had tuned him out awhile ago. It sounded like, blah blah blah my name is Mephisto and I like to talk fancy blah blah blah. I raised my voice 'nd interrupted, "Whatever! Forget 'bout it! I swear though, I'm not goin' to stop botherin' ya about this until you actually agree 't one of my terms. I'll bring it to the higher ups attention if I have 't." With that, I stomped outta his office grumbling and swung the doors open. Hopefully, they'd hit the wall and get damaged. That'd make my day. In my blind rage I failed to even take notice of the girl who was just opening up the door before I came along. Knocked her over when I pushed open the doors. Whoops! I crossed my arms over my chest and looked back at her. She was a small girl with dark red hair and green eyes. Never seen ‘er around before. When she started explainin’ herself, I waved if off. Wasn't anything to make a big deal out of. " 'S fine. No need to get all riled up 'bout it." I smiled and shook her hand, "Names Shura. Shura Kirigakure."
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 pm

(The red heads are always the hottest ones. ;DDD)

"Nice to meet you." I reached up to grab her hand and accidentally absorbed memories of her past. I had almost forgotten about that ability of mine, it was something I couldn't stop. I absorbed memories of her mentor, Shiro. She was rebellious against him at a young age. They contact was brief so I didn't get that much out of her. Red energy began to surround us all of a sudden, was this her doing? No, I recognized this from that time in the cave, it was the Kah-Gash's doing. What was it doing? It had a mind of it's own, it didn't listen to me. "Shura! Get out of the way!" I didn't want it to hurt her if that's what it was intending but it was absorbing us both, sucking us into a type of black hole.

I woke up on my back, my left eye twitching from the pain in my back. It must have been a hard landing when I fell. I looked around sitting up. This place looked familiar. That's when I saw the cave. The same cave I had been trapped inside of for 1600 thousand years. It didn't look like it did in the average day. It looked exactly the same as the day I died, give or take a year or two with moss growing on the sides of it. Was I dreaming? No, Shura was here with me too. The landscape had no houses near it, there was no mansion nearby that Dervish live in. We must have somehow returned to the past. I stood up and walked over to the rock, there was blood on the outside, as if someone had tried to dig through without their bare hands. I knew who's blood it was. It was old and dried up but still faint. How many years had passed since I died that day? We needed to look around, find any sort of help. Luckily I knew the language here so we wouldn't be completely hopeless. "Why would it send us back...?" I mumbled to myself not expecting even Shura to hear me. There was bound to be yelling from her, demanding for an explanation that I couldn't give.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

(Hahaha yep! I'm a red head irl ;D Well... my hair is reddish brown but... meh. Razz)

"Nice 't meet ya t-...oo." I paused in midsentence when the weird red veil like energy surrounded us. I immediately switched to the defensive 'nd summoned my sword from my chest with a few words. The hell was goin’ on? Bec yelled somethin' to me, she seemed alarmed, but I didn’t pay attention. I held my sword in front of me, eyes narrowed in suspicion. When 'yer an exorcist, freaky shit like this happens all of the time. Before I knew it though, I was sucked into a black hole 'nd the world went dark all around me.

I felt my consciousness prickling at me; at first, I ignored it. My head was killin' me and my neck was sore as hell. But eventually, with an irritated groan, I fluttered my eyes open. My vision was blurry and the headache that I had juss' got worse. I've been through worse though so I forced myself to sit up and look around. I was expecting juss' to see the hallways of True Cross Academy. That wasn't the case though... far from it actually. We were by some cave. The surroundings weren't dotted with buildings and people. It was the opposite – the scenery was lush with green hills and trees. Nature at its height. Where were we? What the hell happened?! Furious, I stood up and walked over to Bec. I noticed the blood on the rock but paid no further attention to it. Probably wasn't anything to worry ‘bout. Bec mumbled something but I couldn’t decipher what she said.
"Oi!" I snapped, scowling, "What happened?! Where the hell are we?!" I waved my hands around at the surroundings, "Is all of this 'yer fault?!"
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm

(I had parts of my hair dyed red two years ago. D| Its faded now though.)

She was assuming everything was my fault. I didn't blame her for it, how else was I suppose to explain this so I just took the fault so I didn't have to go through the explanation and tell her it was the Kah-Gash's fault. I backed away slightly when I saw the sword she summoned in hand walking towards me. I defensively summoned magic around me to my hands ready to attack if she started something. "I don't know. My magic must have gotten out of control." I answered her looking around through the tree's. If I was right, only a few years passed judging by the new grown moss. I walked into the thickening forest step by step, the soft soil beneath my bare feet. I didn't like shoes, besides, they decreased the flow of magic to the body from the earth anyways so it was better if I didn't have any on. In fact, I didn't like the 21st century clothing. I wore what I could to fit in though. The outfit I wore was a black strapless dress since it was closer more comfortable then the outfits girls of modern day wore. Plus it was close to my attire from my age, except the type of cloth its made from. The tree's brushed against my bare arms and gave me a few cuts from the thorn bushes but I didn't mind it. "I think I know where we are."

We arrived at a large rath, there was a huge gate that wrapped around the entire area to keep people out unless let in. Demons that could climb could easily get in but it was structured well and was tough enough to protect the people inside. We waited outside the gate expecting someone to see us since someone watched from above to let people in or out. "I'm Bec! I'm from the MacConn clan! We seek shelter!" Originally I was born of the MacGrigor clan, but I had never figured out my history until I came across my families rath centuries ago. Fortunately, this was not that rath so I doubted they would know my family. My ancestors gene's were cursed with Lycanthropy, a curse I was fortunate enough to not receive in my genes as all my other dead siblings had. I wished to know more of my history but secrets came with burdens which I did not look forward to.

They looked us over and let us inside. I walked past the large wooden carved logs roped together for a door and entered inside with Shura. Everyone wore the same clothes like they did then. I was sure now that this wasn't a dream, we really were in the past. I looked back to Shura, reassuring her so she wasn't scared. "Don't worry. We'll be safe here until we figure things out. The people here are friendly." At least I hoped they were.

(Oh and the dress Bec is wearing is the same one in my sig.)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:39 am

(Guess I'll just join now :p)

"What a long day of collecting..."

I ran a clawed hand through my messy hair and twisted my neck. Once I felt the muscles ease up and give a "pop" in response, I locked my arms behind said neck and looked around with little to no interest. It was getting late. Within the next few hours, night would settle in. I was glad; after all, I did favor the dark over the light. Unfortunate it was for the humans though. Demons, the lesser ones anyways, were most active at night. That's when they went on their rabid massacres. They killed everything in sight. It was most amusing – oh, especially when they slaughtered infants! Ripping away the soul of a newborn... what fun!~ With a cruel chuckle, my eyes switched from the sky to my level surroundings. They were nothing special – tall trees, a brook running not too far off from where I was, damp grass and the occasional flower here and there. No different from any other forest. Enjoyable though. A beautiful place was Ireland.

I was lounging rather lazily across a tree branch, back slouched up against the trunk and a leg hanging off one side of the branch. My tail moved idly in the breeze and gave a sharp flick every so often. During this time, I dressed very differently compared to my future self. I wore no shirt; I'd rather make the complex insignias on my back known to the humans. It saved me from useless explanations. They always fled in terror from knowing what I was. It proved to be... amusing. I was not fond of the scars however. They always brought up memories of that day. I shuddered and bit my lip, shaking my head of the grave flashbacks. Haunting memories were they... something that I could find myself to never forget. Alas, that was the one of the punishments I would have to deal with. I wore black leather pants and black boots. My pants were torn up from past battles. The boots had chains attached to them, crisscrossing this way and that. I had three cross necklaces hanging from my neck. Each cross was different in detail but equally intricate. I also had two crosses tattooed on either side of my throat and a pentagram tattooed on the middle of my chest. I was missing my goatee and joyful grin, the later being replaced with a grave frown. My hair was cut a bit different too. It was shorter and messier, spiking in every direction. I probably looked like a nervous wreck. I didn't care though. Back in these days, the only thing I cared about was casting souls into eternal suffering. Arrogance at its height.

A long day it had been. I traveled thousands of miles within minutes to collect contracts, namely souls, and assign new deals. My job was far from dull. There was always that one mortal who put up a challenge but nevertheless, in the end, victory was mine.
"And thou shalt be brought down to Sheol..." I muttered absently, examining my claws. Several minutes passed until I heard far off footsteps. Intrigued, I sat up, shifting into an animalistic crouch. I narrowed my bright green eyes, that was a trait that hadn't changed about me, and peered off into the distance. Being a demon, I could see quite far away. Two humans; both females and wielders of magic. I could immediately tell that one of them, the girl with red hair and green eyes, was a priestess. I snarled lowly, inaudible to them, and flexed my fingers. My first thought was to kill her, such was instinct; but, fortunate for her, I was distracted by the other mortal. She had dark red and blond hair, looking as though to resemble fire. Her attitude was... fierce. I had never seen a human with her personality before. I liked it. And as an added bonus, she had a nice body. I traced my tongue over my canines and watched as they passed by, completely unaware of my presence. Whew, that girl had a nice backside too! What I'd do to get her soul...~ Should I follow them, I wondered. If I didn't, then I doubted that I would ever see her again. She was one of a kind. It would be a pity if I didn't snatch her soul. As for her companion... I could dispose of her. I sensed her as more of a threat than the other and it would be best to kill her.

They eventually arrived at a wrath and the people welcomed them inside. Oh, I knew of this particular wrath. If my memory serves me correctly, the people here weren't too kind. Hadn't they a taste for cannibalism? I think so. With a laugh, I sat down on a branch and resumed the position I took earlier. Should I help them...? Nah, I imagined that they could fight through a few measly humans by themselves. They were strong enough.

(Woops... that post was longer than I intended it to be. Sorry xD)
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

(...Show off. You know you're not sorry at all. Xp)

I lowered my sword when she answered me. Che, so it was 'er fault. Wasn't really mad at 'er... m'kay, so I was a little upset, but who wouldn't be? All's I wanted was to go home and have myself a beer... but nope! 'Course not, things couldn't be that simple. "Sorry..." I muttered while we were walking, "I was juss'... startled I guess. Didn't know what was going on, where we were... actually, I still don't know what the hell is going on or where we're goin', but that's beside the point. So, 'cause of that, I juss' automatically blamed ya. I don't really know who ya are or if I can trust ya but... I'll take my chances." I shrugged carelessly. Didn't explain myself that well, but, meh, it was good enough for me. She seemed like an understanding person so I'm pretty sure she'll get what 'm trying 't say.

I swiped my sword at the plants we passed, grumbling. We were nowhere near where I lived, that's 'fer sure. Oh well, at least Bec knew where we were. I was tempted to ask her our location again but I knew that it'd be best 't hold my questions off 'fer now. So, I followed in silence, somewhat wary. Felt like there was someone... something watching us. I juss' sheathed my sword, but if I needed to, I would summon it again with no problem. With narrowed eyes, I continued to walk. Eventually, we reached some... fort type of structure. I think they were called raths or somethin' like that. It was pretty big. But... weren't these things only built in the past? Didn't know people still lived in them today... huh, weird. With another shrug, I juss' let Bec do the talking. MacConn clan? "We seek shelter"? What was this, the Viking age? I snickered quietly and followed 'er inside. Oh, but when we got in, was I surprised. Everyone was dressed in clothes made from animal pelts! Some peoples' faces were painted like the warriors from centuries ago and others had dung in their hair! My mouth fell slightly open in shock. Were... were we-? Nah, there was no way we could be in the past! ...Juss', no. Nope. I refuse to believe it. When Bec spoke, I nodded and looked around, again wary. A few people casted us glances that looked almost murderous. With an eyebrow raised, I turned back to Bec,
"Yer sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:57 am

(Random...So I didn't know the anime went farther than the manga and I watched it today. Why did no one inform me that Yukio was part demon too?!?)

The men of the rath surrounded us in a big circle scanning over us. We didn't wear clothes like them, we looked like aliens probably to them or worse - demons. Which is exactly what they assumed we were but questioned us immediately since we looked human. "Explain yourselves!" One of them shouted. "Yeah, I want answers where you came from!" Came another. I couldn't answer them all, not if I couldn't answer our own situation. This put me in a very hard situation whether we should seek shelter somewhere else or try to convince them otherwise. It couldn't hurt to ask. "I'll explain the situation to whoever is in charge. Your demon expert if you will." I thought my words over choosing what would be the best response. Perhaps whoever was in charge I could reason with them, they may understand what the Kah-Gash was and how we got here. If not, then reasoning would be a lost cause. I could only hope whoever it was who knew the most about demons here would be of some help.

One of the men whispered something to another man who then nodded following his orders and ran off to go fetch the man I requested. "Very well, you get your wish. Then we will see if you two really are demons in disguise or not." They were all humans, they couldn't sense any magic coming from either Shura or I. But I felt the magic of a demon nearby. I felt him following us until we reached the rath and it made me feel uneasy, as if I had felt that presence before somewhere. Just like in my days back when I was still alive in my time era. Either way, I couldn't dwell on it too much. I knew there was another being of magic within this rath, I could sense it but it was extremely faint. It almost felt...familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)   What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is Love (Shura, Mephisto, Beranabus and Bec only. Rated M: 18+)
Page 1 of 1