AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:56 pm

I looked at Ookina feeling slightly bad for her and sighed.
"you'll have to ask him that but...im sure he is." I told her.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:05 pm

"...Rai...I have a question...completely off topic..." She inhaled, covered her face with her violin, then spoke REALLY fast. "Whatisitlikebeingwithaman???" Her face turned deep and she peeked over her violin.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I blinked rapidly after this question. I myself didnt really know i mean ide never been with a man...had i. I wondered about it myself.
"I...dont know..." i blushed.
"why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:44 pm

"Well...I...wanted to know what it was like...I'm was made in a lab...I didn't get to be around men..." She looked down at the floor still blushing. "I...thought I'd ask..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm

"Well..." i began with a smile.
"Its kinda like it is here except were im from there was only two girls, me and and woman named Konan." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 pm

"Oh...Hey I feel kinda stupid asking this but...what does a guy do to say he wants to mate???" Ookina tilted her head and her wolf ears appeared and one twitched in confution.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 pm

My eyes widened at her question and I flushed.
"Ummmm, I'm not really sure, I think its different with guys..." I told her looking away embarrassed. I stood up and stretched.
"sooo, I think we should get out and have some of that girl time eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Ookina stood up and bowed her head. "I'm sorry if I have offened you." She looked up and smiled. "I think I need some time away." She smiled and opened the door. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am

(TIME MOTHERFUCKING SKIP!!!!!!!!!)

Ookina was still getting money for the organization through concerts. She still avoid Alucard though. But she saw a vampire at one of her concerts being dragged away. She thought she'd ask shoe that was. "Hey Rai! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI! There was a vampire at one of my concerts. I think he said his name was Jan Valentine. Why does that sound like I've heard that name???" She tilted her head and looked at Rai. She had been hanging out with Rai since she found out Alucard was her father. Walter has been helpful in helping her avoid him as well. But somethis she'd begin to walk one way, see him, and turn right back around.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 am

I smiled at Ookina but shrugged."never heard of him before." i told her. I looked up to see Alucard and smiled waving at him then looked at Ookina."might wanna run..hes behind you." i said. I myself didnt want to run. I had a major crush on him. I felt bad for my new friend I myself would never know what she was going through. I wished though..that she could love him like a father...I never had one.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Ookina hung her head and sighed. "I can't keep this crap up for much longer..." She turned around and snorted at Alucard. "Not like he REALLY would give a damn if I was real or not." Ookina had become quiet harsh toward Alucard. She just couldn't believe he'd have a child then not go and find it at some point. Ookina turned back around to face Rai. "So anyway...I thought he was cute but I have a feeling that we have to kill him." Ookina made a pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: