AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Ookina thought for second. "You know... we know Sir Alucards name... I don't think we ever said our names." Ookina chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I stood up quickly.
"Oh yeah, im sorry..My names Rai, Rai Kurokaji." I introduced bowing slightly in respect before Alucard.

(lol you guys im from japan your from England xD)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"I'm Ookina Hikaru." She bowed and waved. "Sorry to bail I gotta go set up and practice." she ran out of the room but then poped her head back in. "And if I look like a slut when I'm dancing then that means I'm doing my job." She then took off down the hall.

(I'M FROM AMERICA DARNIT!!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

I watched Ookina as she finally left and shook my head and laughed at what she said as she departed. I then looked over to Alucard. To me he felt like a normal person just standing there but i could feel his power and it was amazing. I decided since I was finally finished putting things away I might have a look around and maybe I'd stop by and visit Ookina at work later....if i could find her work.
I looked over to Alucard
"So um, wanna take a walk with me while I wander around the place?" I asked him with a smile. Talking to this guy was almost as awkward as it use to be to talk to my leader at the akatsuki in the hidden villages Madara Uchiha. I wondered how he was doing. I snapped myself out of my daydreaming and awaited an answer from Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 pm

I looked at this girl, the one who introduced herself as Rai. She seemed odd and acted as if my presence bugged her about as much as it did the Hellsing woman. I tilted my hat and grinned."It would be a pleasure to spend this evening showing you around." I then followed her out of her room the door closing by itself behind us.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Ookina went outside to help sent up for the concert. Lady Hellsing wanted to raise up money because they needed more supplies for everyone. Ookina thought about how Sir Alucard said he was King of the Vampires.
"I wonder if he knew my dad... I'm not going to ask though." She shook her and went back to putting the lights up. Ookina thought about what the Scients said when she woke up.
You have been created from the dna of two very powerful...people... She smaked her face to get her focus back.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 pm

I was now walking around the mansion it was a quiet walk i guessed we were both just quiet people, me being an assassin after all.
"So, I keep hearing that this place is some kind of organization...what do you guys do exactly?" I asked. I was use to being part of an organization after all i was the brains of the Akatsuki even there i was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 pm

I almost laughed at the poor girl, she had become part of our world and didn't even know what she had gotten herself into. She hadn't even known of vampires until today. I stopped and looked at the girl eyes glowing slightly under my glasses."we kill vampires and ghouls that cause problems." I told her. i wondered what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm

I stopped when Alucard did and looked at him as if studying him like one of my experiments.
"So, you kill your own kind....how interesting." I said before beginning to walk again.
"I'm guessing since I'm here I have to help now, its like payment for room and board or something like that?"I stopped infront of a bench and sat down to think. I then grinned like a madman or woman my eyes glowed lightly with anticipation.
"When I fight for the first time, I would love to capture something before killing it so i may learn...ide like to experiment..."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Ookina had to go grab a tool that was still inside. Ran past Rai and Alucard waving.
"Hi guys, bye guys!" Ookina ran pass them then quickly came back with several heavy tools.
"Hi again, bye again!" She paused and looked at both of them.
"Do either of you guys know how to get my info that was given to Lady Integra? ...I...wanna know whos daughter...I am..." She joking looked at Alucard.
"I'm hoping it's not you... That'd be weird."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm

I looked at Ookina blinking from my sitting place on the bench.
"uhh...I could ask Walter, maybe he would know?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Ookina nodded. "Right. I'll ask him later." She turned and ran off back to the stage which now 3/4 built.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm

I looked over my shoulder Alucard had disappeared I blinked a few times and decided to follow Ookinas scent to were she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 pm

((If it would make it easier on you two while im gone Raita can play my character...))

I had since walked off hearing Ookina was trying to find out who her parents were. I decided to do a little research of my own.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Ookina saw Rai below her so she hungby her feet from the beam she was working on. "Sup playa?" She grinned and waved.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I smiled and waved looking up at Ookina.
"Need help up there?" I asked jumping and sticking to the wall next to her with my chakra. I smiled wider showing of my fangs. My ears and tail were hidden by the necklace again.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 am

"Sure. I can't quiet get the lights to work..." Ookina flicked the metal making it make a "twang" sound.
"Stupid non-american lighting..." Ookina then looked at Rai.
"Hey what did you do before coming here? If that's not to rude to ask..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 pm

I smiled I didnt mind telling her as long as I didn't spout locations.
"I was a ninja assassin/scientist for an Organisation called Akatsuki." I said. I picked up a wrench and began securing some bolts.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Ookina's eyes grew wide ( Shocked )
"S-s-scientist???" She did the anime fast scoot away.
"Don't hurt me." Then she thought about it.
"Wait... Can you run blood test to determen my parents?" She blinked a few times waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 am

At first I was surprised by her reaction to what i said but then I understood thinking back to what she said about her upbringing. I smiled reassuringly at her.
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna experiment on you...but i can try to do what you ask I guess. Do you have any supplies I can work with to do blood tests?" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 pm

"Hmmmmmm..." She jumped off the beam and did a power slide over the edge.
"I'll be right back. I might have something...." She took off running and looked like a peice of black cloth flying in the air.

Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

I watched as Ookina...flew away. I shook my head with a smile and got back to tightening the bolts on the beams in different places so the stage wouldn't fall apart and hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Ookina poofed back and put down a larged box with a clunk.
"They told me not to open this box but YOU can open it. Cause you aren't me." She grinned with her logic.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:22 pm

My eyes widened hearing a large clunk. I jumped and turned around hearing Ookinas logic. I laughed.
"Sure." I said. I reached down and took one of my claws to the top taped part of it. I then opened it reveling another box.
"ummm sooo, this box i think needs a key." I pulled out the box. It was a lovely old fashioned one with Gothic design the words on it were written...in Romanian.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Ookina scratched her head.
"What the in the seven rings of hell is that???" She knelt down and blinked a few times.
"Can I poke it?????"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: