AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) Empty
PostSubject: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

I'd stare out a window in a little log cabin in the middle of the forest of death near the hidden leaf village. Sighing as i go get dressed and ready for the day. Wearing a black muscle shirt and black anbu pants with a kunia summoning scroll on my left hip and shurkien summoning scroll on my right hip a black cloak with blue flames raising up around the cloak for added looks. Taking a few steps outside of the cabin, leaping to the trees as i head to the hidden leaf village.

(sorry its so short just kinda trying to get this started ^^')
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:26 pm

(Its fine no worries. ^^ And now a days I rp as Miharu in the future after she left the village, so sorry if my picture is misleading.)

Cloaked in a black walked a woman by the name of Miharu Hachiko, her pink kekkei genkai eyes blazing past the darkness that covered her face from the hood. It was only the beginning of the day, but at least it was summer which was the time of year Miharu liked the most. She preferred the hot weather over the cold weather, but that was also because of where she was born; the Flame Village, or Houkagakure No Sato to be precise. Many years ago she lived in the Leaf Village, but since that outburst with her teammate and her determination to kill a certain man, she left. Her past was a lot like Naruto Uzumaki's and Sasuke Uchiha's, in fact. Her childhood she was burdened as an outcast by her own flesh and blood and abused by the villagers. She wanted revenge on her father for abandoning her, leaving her there to die and slaughtering her mother. Her determination for revenge was much like Sasuke's. Either way, she was neither of them. Miharu was her own person, secluded from the world by choice and straying away from any hope of bonds. Not to say she didn't have them, oh she did. Many people were fond of her, knowing her as a child or crossing paths with her in battle. She was a very known ninja, just with a dark past.

She returned to the Leaf Village this early morning for one reason only, and that was to meet up with a ninja. She had heard of him and was even asked to go with him on a mission. She had returned to Houkagakure, so she no longer served under Tsunade, but the elders of the Flame Village. She hated them actually, since they did nothing to redeem her of her dreadful past, but again, it was all in the past. They weren't her biggest concern. The only reason she agreed to go on this mission was because she may be able to get information on their journey to the where abouts of Shoichi Hachiko.

Arriving by the gates, she waited impatiently for this Dendrac person to arrive. She only knew a tiny bit about him like his hair color and height to look out for and where to meet him. Other than that, she had no idea who she was looking out for or where to even point him out among others. Impatiently, Miharu then discarded her cloak into her bag that she brough with her strapped to her back. For clothing, she now revealed a black t-shirt, overlapped by a maroon vest, white capree's, and short fish net leggings. She wore no headband, she didn't see it fit to anyways. She didn't believe she should be belonged to anyone, and giving her a headband only meant they owned her. So instead her brown wavy hair bounced upon her shoulders, her Jikagon eyes now turned off, showing a brown color instead.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:13 am

I'd sigh, having a feeling like today was going to be different not that he cared if it was. Leaping out of trees, landing near the gate to the village. Quickly spotting someone i haven't seen before, and i take it to know everyone, knowing secrets and info on people is always smart. "State your reason for being here" i'd ask wondering but keeping my hand near my kunia scroll in case the stranger was a enemy.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Miharu heard someone speak directly to her and she smiled showing her canine teeth. He must have been the one she was suppose to go on the mission with. Just like him, she knew many of the ninja's of Konoha, only because she once lived here. She was an observer and kept quiet, only gathering information from what she saw sitting on the sidelines. He was also quick to accuse her, he must have been the careful type of guy. Maybe she'd hate going on this mission after all with someone like him if he couldn't at least learn to lighten up. But then again most ninja's were known to be cautious around people they don't know, so she couldn't really blame him. "I'm looking for Dendrac. You must be him I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:22 am

Narrowing my eyes toward the girl, "And if i am? Your not another assassin are you?" My voice carrying my warning that i'll kill if i don't like the answer. "If you are its not a real surprise really you'd be the third this week." Now my voice being calm and relaxed, stretching my arms till i get the 'pop' of my joints in my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

(Sorry for the late reply...Lot of shit going on in RL that's been keeping me busy. :/)

Just what she needed, another smartass. Miharu rolled her eyes seeing he was just another one of those guys full of themselves and proud that people were after him. She'd seen them all after all, there wasn't a personality she hadn't seen probably before. Either way, she had to get on with her mission whether she wanted to put up with this guy or not. "No actually...But I could kill you if you want." She smirked, showing her canine teeth and laughed to herself. "I'm Miharu...I'm suppose to go on a mission with this Dendrac guy...But if he doesn't show up then it'll be all the more easier for me since I work better without dead weight." She glared at him, her eyes for a moment looking like they changed color, but it could always just be his eyes playing tricks on him and he'd never know.

Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:21 pm

I'd sigh, looking back toward the village. "Lets go, you can tell me the details of the mission" I knew it, this was going to be one of those judge a book by it's cover people. I'd then lean back some cracking my back. "Oh and try not to get killed. K?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Miharu laughed to herself when he said that, her? Get herself killed? She must have never heard the stories about her. Oh well, not like they'd ever meet again probably. "The mission was that we're suppose to go retrieve a very important scroll from the rock village and bring it back." She yawned. She wasn't going to tell him that the person she was after might be after this scroll too, that was why she came on this mission. Whether the mission was a success or not she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 pm

I'd grin, thinking of the chance to pull something stupid and most likely to try and get the girl killed. She was getting on his nervous already... "fun enough. But do you think you can keep up?" At this my nails becoming claws as dark blue and red chakra cource around me before sprinting off toward a tree, leaping to one of the higher branches. Heading toward the rock village. Moving at low kage speed just so i wasn't to tired if a battle took place.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Miharu sighed seeing he was already wanting to challenge her and seeing who can beat who there first. Great, he really was the arrogant balloon head just like she thought. "No thanks...I'd rather not stand out." it was true anyways, what if she used her energy and then they were attacked. Though he'd probably just be a speedy kid and make them lose him in his tracks from running. Miharu wasn't as fast as she wished she was though. She was more of a distance person, keeping a pace and going farther distances as opposed to people who sprinted and ran shorter distance. Besides, she'd preserve energy this way.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:26 pm

He'd sigh, this girl was no fun at all. But his large chakra reserves and Kurama's the nine tailed demon fox's chakra. He could spare enough chakra to fight a large group of chunin, afew jonion and MAYBE a low kage along with his bloodline of course. His first guess she was one of those people like the hyugas. They got a stick up their ass!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:24 pm

She could tell he had power by the chakra emitting from him, but how much of it did he have? She wondered if she should test him out just for fun, since he seemed so confident in himself. "Fine, let's see if you can catch up then." She smirks.
"Fufufu, are you going to toy with this one for a bit or can I eat him?" Kotsune sounded in the back of her mind, speaking what was on his mind. "I can't eat him for you, just wait until nightfall and I'll see if I can find a bystander..." She responded back subconsciously. Unlike him though, she didn't necessarily need her demon powers just to speed up her pace. She could run fast, she just didn't care to. So she then bolted off through the tree's past Dendrac, now making this a race.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

He'd smirk, seeing someone fun finally, cutting off Kurama's chakra and releasing a large chakra seal on his back. Sprinting after, closing the distance quickly, running a evan pace with the girl. "Oh look at that. Your not as big of a kill joy as i first thought. But when were you going to tell me. That you hold a demon in you just like i do? It's quite rude you know." Narrowing his eyes at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm

(Okay, before we continue I seriously think we should come up with a good plot for this rp. I'm like, reduced to writing sentences cause I'm bored. Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 pm

(you get stabbed? xD joking...maybe lmao....... well we could run in to some B-S class nin. your the one that came up with a mission for the meeting xD not me XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 pm

(Psh I came up with it on the spot. D: It was a crappy plot...)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

(lol you did it you fix it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)   Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship or rivals! [Dendrac and Miharu Hachiko only!] (naruto rp)
Page 1 of 1